[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the appeal of Chidori? I don't hate tsunderes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: j47444.png (872KB, 1020x767px) Image search: [Google]
j47444.png
872KB, 1020x767px
What's the appeal of Chidori?

I don't hate tsunderes, but every other thing she does is irrational and idiotic. She comes across as being stupider than the guy who's written to be stupid.
>>
>>133689127
Her dere side is fucking GOAT.
>>
you (and literally everybody else who didn't see it before) picked this up because of the new season announcement, right?
bear with it, she gets better
>>
>>133689196
Basically this, she's a tsunDERE.
Besides she only shows her tsun side to Sousuke because most of the time he deserves it, but for example she never behaved like that with the guy that wanted to go out with her in Fumoffu.
>>
>>133689127
Her appeal is that she makes Tessa look better.

Jokes aside I do really like Chidori. Her dere side is amazing.
>>
>>133689127
>irrational and idiotic.
Tell me one thing that is irrational and idiotic that doesn't involve Sagara.
>>
Wait until TSR.
FMP sucks, fumoffu is okay sol comedy, and TSR is like 9/10, so it's worth it.
>>
>>133689127
>but every other thing she does is irrational and idiotic
Examples please?
>>
File: KC1.jpg (746KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KC1.jpg
746KB, 1920x1080px
>people unironically hating on best girl of all time of all time
>>
>>133689127
She's great but Tessa is the best.
>>
Anyone has the picture of Chidori showing Tessa her place?
>>
>>133689127
Sagara is perpetually one step away from potentially killing her schoolmates so she has to put him in his place. She's never a bitch unprovoked.
>>
File: 025.png (553KB, 1714x1200px) Image search: [Google]
025.png
553KB, 1714x1200px
>>
>>133689127
hair
>>
>>133689127
>realize that I can't remember a god damn thing about that series other than I feel as if I enjoyed it

That and "Danger is a next door neighbor to security"
>>
File: 0142414523.png (810KB, 940x1092px) Image search: [Google]
0142414523.png
810KB, 940x1092px
>>133689127
>>
>>133692431

Sousuke is a child soldier working for mithril, gets assigned to protect chidori. Then their class trip plane gets highjacked, sousuke saves the day. Then they get invaded on the sub and sousuke saves the day. In TSR they fight some weirdo and two hot chinese twins whilst chidori shits herself without sousuke around, except at the end sousuke thinks she's dead and goes emo until she shows up in china and slaps him into easymode victory.
>>
I want Chidori to hold me in her arms as she proceeds to violently spin me around and finishing it with a boston crab. Then cook me a meal and compliment me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.