[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Zoro beat Luffy? Or is it just the Zoro-fanboys that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Could Zoro beat Luffy? Or is it just the Zoro-fanboys that hype him up?
>>
>>133683954
Luffy is the strongest member of the strawhats, if he wasn't he wouldn't be captain.
>>
>>133683954
>>133684030
Well in the past their bounties were really close and Zoro seemed to be on equal footing with him.
>>
>>133683954
Sanji is stronger than both
>>
For the last time. Zoro and Luffy were never on the same level. Luffy was always stronger than him and would win in any confrontation.

The only people making this argument are salty Zorofags who still think Zoro and Luffy are equals. As we all know gear 4th is enough to take out Zoro with relative ez and nothing more needs to be said.
>>
>>133683954
No he couldn't and never will.
>>
>>133683954
Oda mentioned in a sbs that luffy and zoro are both equally strong but luffy's will is stronger or some shit.
>>
>>133683954
so let me guess this straight,
zoro fanboys think zoro is the batman and luffy is superman and the zoro fanboys just say zoro wins cause he's ZORO!?
>>
>>133683954

No, it's been stated multiple times that Luffy is the strongest. Zoro made a point of that in Punk Hazard. He's the type of guy who wont follow someone weaker than him; hence why he yelled at Luffy for not being on his toes and getting captured or w/e. He was disappointed. He also made a point of that during Water 7 and the Luffy vs Usopp match. He stated, that he believes in Luffy because he believes in Luffy's unbreakable will and knows that being in his crew is the best way to reach his goal. He said very clearly that if Luffy where to show weakness, he wouldn't hesitate to leave the crew.
>>
>>133685539
>>133685084
Interesting that it is always you guys that need to resort to insults like Zorofags to make the other side ssem dumb to enhance your baseless arguments.
>>
>>133685215
source nigga.
>>
>>133685215
>luffy's will is stronger
>Against Zoro's

Please nigga.
>>
>>133685215
Didn't Oda say that Sanji and Zoro were equally strong? It was in a pre timeskip SBS i believe.
>>
File: 1445736359308.png (11KB, 250x126px) Image search: [Google]
1445736359308.png
11KB, 250x126px
>>133685215
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.