[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did I just watch? Everything is in modern time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Yuna_Yuki_is_a_Hero_Key_Visual.jpg (36KB, 285x340px) Image search: [Google]
Yuna_Yuki_is_a_Hero_Key_Visual.jpg
36KB, 285x340px
What the fuck did I just watch?

Everything is in modern time, right? EVERYTHING in the show is modern.

That being said, there's a huge wall surrounding Japan or something? So the rest of the world doesn't exist? Does no one in Japan ever wondering WHY there is a fuck huge wall around them and do they just ignore it?

I thought the wall was just for the magical, colorful forest place.

They ever showed the whole planet at one point, so was that just an illusion?

I'm so fucking confused.
>>
>>133669236
>I'm so fucking confused.
It's almost like it wasn't well written or something.
>>
File: the greatest hero.png (605KB, 1363x849px) Image search: [Google]
the greatest hero.png
605KB, 1363x849px
While there are a fair amount of flaws in YuYuYu, OP failed to pay attention for some details.

Sit back and enjoy your Awesome Fight, OP.
>>
>>133669325
It was.
>>
>>133669236
The year is 2318, year 300 in the era of gods.
There's no whole Japan, just Shikoku.
And there's already another thread up.
>>
>>133576372
>>
>>133669325
2deep4u?
>>
>>133669236
YYY takes place in the aftermath of the Godoka/Homucifer battle.

This world is the remnants of Homu's barrier encasing the universe.
>>
It was shit
>>
Shinju is bullshit. If the sacrifices could be returned after using such a huge amount of power, then they weren't used to create that power in the first place. It wasn't necessary at all.

I don't know if that happy ending was just thrown in as an afterthought, but it sure as fuck seems like it.
>>
File: karin sigh.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
karin sigh.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>133669236
>>
>>133669236
>So the rest of the world doesn't exist?
Maybe you should finish watching the show before making stupid threads.
>>
It was good.
>>
It was good till episode 11.
In total, however, it was shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.