[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Is there an anime that Statler and Waldorf can't heckle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 44

Is there an anime that Statler and Waldorf can't heckle?
>>
Boku no Pico, of course.
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>133661137
Berserk
>>
>>133661503
You're trying too hard to fit in, anon-kun.
These guys have led to some great threads in the past.
>>
>>133661517
>Hey Waldorf, you know why they call it Berserk?
>No why?
>Because most people go Berserk after being on a boat that long
DOHOHOHOH
>>
>>133662060
This was good! Do Umaru.
>>
I remember these threads.
If there's one thing that needs a comeback it's this, so much new material for them to work with over the years.
>>
File: giphy.gif (575KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
575KB, 320x240px
>>133661517
>I sure hope Puck gets killed off at some point
>Dont worry, he'll probably die of old age on the boat
DOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133661137
nichijou, because its already a comedy with no significant goals to make fun of
>>
File: carlosmatsu.png (341KB, 560x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carlosmatsu.png
341KB, 560x560px
>>133663252
>Beserk boat jokes
Now these never get old.
>>
>>133663125
>You know, Waldorf, I wish Umaru was my little sister.
>What? You'd be a terrible big brother!
>Exactly!

DOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133663252
boat forever

forever why pls
>>
>Hey Waldorf, what did you think of the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya?
>I thought Haruhi was lucky
>Why's that?
>because she didn't have to stick around for the entire film
DOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133663994
chortled
>>
>>133661137

There's no need, since most anime heckles itself. Even the studios know how shitty the works they're putting out are.
>>
>>133663994
7.5/10
>>
File: dolanbey.png (48KB, 293x172px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dolanbey.png
48KB, 293x172px
Do Madoka.

And also add a Statler/Waldorf joke for Madoka, buh-dum-tish.
>>
>>133662060
>>133663252
>>133663949
>>133663994
And so it begins
>>
>>133664297
>I wish that Madoka girl would hurry up and make her wish already.
>Hmph. I wish she'd wish for it to be over already!
DOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
>You know, I wish I could request something from Komori
>What would you ask?
>End the show
DOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133664507
2/10
sorry
>>
>mfw this thread
End of Evangelion! Do End of Evangelion!
>>
Someone do deadman wonderland
>>
Tatami Galaxy, they wouldn't be able to get a word in edgewise
>>
>>133664601
>Hey why do you think it's called End of Evangelion?
>Because it makes you wish Evangelion had ended a long time ago.
>DOHOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133664507
>You know what, Waldorf? I think Madoka wasted her wish.
>What would you have wished for then?
>The third movie to have never existed!

DOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133664713
>What did you think of Deadland Wonderland?
>Because dead men don't have to watch this show
>DOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133664937
Fug I ruined the joke ;_;
>>
>The themes in Persona 3 really speak to me
>Really Statler?
>Yeah, because after playing it I want to shoot myself in the head!
>DOHOHOHO
>>
>Hey Waldorf, I think Redline is a great title for this movie.
>Why is that?
>Because it's what the audience's life signs look like by the end of it!

DOHOHOHO
>>
>>133664601
>You know, Waldorf, I'm actually really jealous of Kaoru in 3.33.
>What do you mean? He blew himself up.
>Exactly! I'm jealous because he got out of the movie quicker than we did!

DOHOHOHOHO
>>
File: 6575676468735453.png (238KB, 782x1092px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6575676468735453.png
238KB, 782x1092px
>Hey, you know that Mugi from K-On can really play the keyboard!
>I thought you said you were going to watch Heavy Object.
>That's what I did!
DOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133665118
>You know, Waldorf, I don't blame Kaoru for blowing himself up in 3.33.
>Why don't you blame him?
>Well if I had to spend more than five minutes with Shinji I'd blow myself up too!

DOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
File: UWdhdch.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
UWdhdch.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>133665205
>>
>>133661137
>>Wowy, Statler, that was one heck of a boxing match wasn't it?
>>I know, took me back.
>>Back to the good ol' days of the South?
>>No, back to Dragonball Z to see more realistic fighting.
DOHOHOHO!
>>
>>133661137
one piece
>>
>>133664902
The third movie was the only actually amazing part of the entire series though.
>>
>>133664601
>Hey Waldorf, what did you think of End of Evangelion?
>I thought it was fantastic!
>Why do you think that?
>Because it was the end!
DOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133665329
Eh, it was amazing in some respects, but disappointing in its own way as well.
>>
File: 1408401791748.jpg (106KB, 600x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408401791748.jpg
106KB, 600x680px
>That Kanata sure can play the bugle, don't you think?
>Yeah, she's almost as big a blow hard as you!

DOHOHO
>>
>>133665361
if only it was...
>>
>>133661137
>>Hey Waldorf, why do down?
>>I divorced my wife.
>>You did? Why?
>>She's baked me cookies all these years and never once thought to make them with her Love Nectar!
DOHOHOHO!
>>
File: 1447557345033.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447557345033.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>>
wan punch man
>>
>>133665095
>>133665118
>>133665205

Jesus Christ
>>
>>133665626
>>Hey Waldorf, Is Speed of Sound Sonic a girl or a boy?
>>After that? Neither.
DOHOHOHO!
>>
File: 1435758409713.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435758409713.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
What do Statler and Waldorf think about Index?
>>
>>133661137
No. They can heckle anything.
>>
>>133665051
8.5/10 made me laugh on the bus.
>>
>Hey Waldorf, you know what's great about skeletons?
>What Statler?
>They don't have to watch this.
DOHOHOHO
>>
>>133665726
>>Hey Waldorf, did you ever finish Index?
>>Yeah, it was shit
>>
File: 1447804630128.jpg (56KB, 546x490px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447804630128.jpg
56KB, 546x490px
>>133665803
you can do better anon
>>
File: 1440709752006.png (248KB, 558x668px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440709752006.png
248KB, 558x668px
>>133665803
I'm disappointed, senpai.
>>
Someone more clever than me do one for The Girl Who Jumped Through Time, and it making him want to jump off the roof.
>>
>>133665837
>>133665858
Sometimes the best joke is subverting expectations.
I laughed, because it was shit.
>>
>>133665803
>Hey Statler, What did you think of that Accelerator guy in Index?
>He was okay until he made it all go in a different direction.

DOHOHOHOHOHO!
>>
File: 762023806_orig[1].jpg (657KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
762023806_orig[1].jpg
657KB, 1920x1200px
>Hey Waldorf, what did you think of Dog Days?
>My dog was way better than that show!
>Why's that?
>My dog knows to only shit outside. That show shit for three seasons!

DOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133665626
>y'know Waldorf, you remind me a bit of Saitama
>why's that, because I'm so strong?
>no, because you're bald!
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAA.png (65KB, 223x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAA.png
65KB, 223x366px
>>133666060
TOO FAR
>>
>You know, I think Kars was a self-insert for the author.
>Why? Because he was good-looking and perfect?
>No. Because he stopped thinking!

DOHOHOHOH
>>
Attack on titan
>>
>>133666229
DOHOHOHOHO
>>
>Hey Statler you ever see 'Devil is a part-timer"?
>Yeah, and for a show about working, he does the second worst job out of all of them!
>Who did the worst?
>The author!

DOHOHOHO!
>>
>>133666280
>>
File: 1392527353570.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392527353570.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>133666060
>>
>>133666060
>>133666156
>>133666316

10/10
>>
>>133665626
>>So Statler, why is this so good when there's no challenge for the MC?
>>Maybe it reminds us of Superman?
>>You mean the displays of power?
>>No, because he's not a depressed sad-sack despite being the strongest man on the planet.
DOHOHOHO!

>>So who is best the best girl in this series Waldorf?
>>There are only two girls with development and characterization in the manga series Statler, are you trying to get me to say Tatsumaki so you can call me a pedophile?
>>No, I was hoping you'd say Speed of Sound Sonic so I could stop feeling so confused!
>>Homo!
DOHOHOHO!
>>
>>133666229
>You know, Attack on Titan's title makes sense?
>Why? Because it has humanity attacked by titans?
>No. Because it is a colossal failure!

DOHOHOHOHOH
>>
>>133665205
Kek
>>
>>133666391
A poor effort on both attempts.
>>
>>133666229
Eoten Onslaught
>>
>>133666229
>Hey Walder, who do you think's the best character in SnK?
>It's Marco, hands down.
>Why's that?
>He made it out of that shitshow by chapter 20!

DOHOHOHO!
>>
>>133666280
Top hah
>>
>Hey Waldorf, what did you think about Parasyte?
>Things really got out of hand
DOHOHOHO
>>
>hit submit
>12 seconds later realize I could have made it funnier with a slight edit

I hate this thread.
>>
>Hey Waldorf, what did you think about Psycho pass?
>You'd have to be a psycho not to pass this up
DOHOHOHO
>>
>>133666479
>>133666623

That's not how this works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14njUwJUg1I
>>
>Hey Waldorf, you know who got fucked in the end harder than Kirino?
>Who's that?
>The audience!

DOHOHOHOHO!
>>
>Hey Waldorf, did you hear you about the Koe no Katachi movie?
>Huh, you say something?
DOHOHOHOHO!
>>
>>133665626
>>What's with Saitama saying you could get that strong from such a silly workout routine?
>>I don't know Waldorf, sometimes I feel that strong in my spirit.
>>Really Statler?
>>After getting ridden by my wife for 50 years, I now have the fortitude of a God!
>>I don't believe you.
>>I'm sitting here watching anime in some kind of limbo without cracking from the existential horror aren't I?
>>So's the younger generation!
DOHOHOHO!
>>
>>133666816
>>
>You know Stater, Rokka no Yuusha really had everything: great characters, soundtrack, and atmosphere!
>You know what it didn't have Waldorf?
>What?
>Blu-ray sales!

DOHOHOHO!
>>
>>133666907
You tried
>>
Someone do Kill la Kill

>>133666156
>>133665700
>>133665205
kek
>>
>>133665626
>>Hey Statler, if you could hit that hard, who or what would you punch? Would you travel back in time and slug Hitler?
>>Nope.
>>No? What would you punch that could be worse then Hitler?
>>NTR.
>>
>>133667118
>>
>>133666662
Oh man, those were classics. I love them so much.
>>
>Hey Statler, what did you think of that Haruhi show?
>It was okay, but why couldn't you sit through it?
>My butt hurt.
>From what?

>Hey Statler, what did you think of that Haruhi show?
>It was okay, but why couldn't you sit through it?
>My butt hurt.
>From what?

>Hey Statler, what did you think of that Haruhi show?
>It was okay, but why couldn't you sit through it?
>My butt hurt.
>From what?
>>
> Hey Waldorf, you watch Monster Musume?
> You know, I did.
> Oh, I'd trade my wife for that Miia in a second!
> Why's that?
> Well, she's just as scaly, but in all the right places!
DOHOHOHOHOBBLLECCCHCH
>>
>this entire thread
>>
>I wish we saw more of Sodachi's mom
>Yeah, seemed like a fiery ol' gal. Too bad she died and was mistaken for garbage.
>Waste of a character.
DOHOHOHO
>>
>>133667236
Watch the Milton Berle one that comes up in the after-options.
>>
>>133667064
>>What do you think of the animation for this one Waldorf?
>>I'm not watching it.
>>You're not? How come?
>>Both my retina's have simultaneously retired and are currently drinking themselves into a stupor at the back of my skull!
DOHOHOHO!
>>
>Hey Waldorf, you know what the problem was with Cross Ange?
>What?
>It started fine, but went tits-up!
>I don't see how that's a problem! We both like breasts!
>Yes, but the rest of the cast were a bunch of boobs.
DOHHOHOHOHOHO!
>>
File: 51755950_p0.png (351KB, 560x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
51755950_p0.png
351KB, 560x800px
>>133667333
Subtle.
>>
>>133667064
>Kill la Kill really did that vintage anime thing perfectly.
>Why? Because it looked stylish?
>No, because it felt already old one month after it aired!
DOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
File: sasuga.png (604KB, 898x510px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sasuga.png
604KB, 898x510px
>You know, Statler. I never thought I'd see the day that anime made me religious.
>How did that happen?
>Well after forcing my way through it, all I could say was: 'Thank God it's Over, Lord.'
DOHOHOHO
>>
>>133667206
>My pet rabbits are so in heat that they're trying to mate with their parents!
>Better not let them!
>Too late -- they already got the bunny drop on me!

DOHOHOHO!
>>
>>133666156
Okay, that one got me.
>>
>>133667437
Damn that's some high quality shit right there
>>
>>133667595
>So, what did you think of Overlord?
>I thought the story was as thin as the main character!
DOHHOHOHOHO
>>
>Well, I liked Samurai Flamenco overall. But it was kind of weird how the hench gimps kept yelling "torture!"
>They were yelling that, too? I thought it was just me.
DOHOHOHO
>>
>Hey Waldorf, what did you think of the ending of Hitsugi no Chaika?
>I don't know, Statler, I forgot!
DOHOHOHOHO
>>
File: 14769354__346274c.jpg (40KB, 620x413px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14769354__346274c.jpg
40KB, 620x413px
>>133667064
>I can't believe they made an entire anime about clothes!
>I can't believe they let Imaishi direct another show after Gurren Lagann!

DOHOHOHOHO

>Strong, good-looking, independent...is there anything that Ryuuko isn't good at?
>Sure!
>And what's that?
>Choosing what show to be in!

DOHOHOHOHO

>Now that Ryuuko has both scissor blades, she can cut anything!
>It's a shame she isn't editing this show!

DOHOHOHOHO

>I have to say, this show really makes me wish we were still living in the 80s.
>Why? So we could watch more shows like it?
>No, because then it's fanbase wouldn't have been born yet!

DOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133667764
Okay, you got me. 10/10
>>
>Hey Waldorf, what did you think of that last season of Working!!!?
>I wished I was retired.
DOHOHOHO!
>>
>Hey Waldorf, what are your thoughts on Steel Ball Run?
>I thought the ending was a little cold!
DOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133667884
3/4 pretty good
>>
File: 54635837564352.jpg (37KB, 430x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54635837564352.jpg
37KB, 430x500px
>Hey, what did you think about that new Fate/Night series?
>It's called Fate Stay/Night!
>Really? I just thought they were begging viewers to stay!

DOHOHOHOH

>Hey is it true Tohsaka Rin pleases old men for money?
>Yeah, I gave her five dollars once!
>What'd she do?
>Leave!

DOHOHOHOH
>>
>What was with the ending of Panty and Stocking? It was terrible!
>I liked it.
>Why?
>Because it was the end. Second season never.
DOHO - oh...
>>
>>133668038
10/10
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>133668038
>Leave!
>>
>>133668038
>That laugh
>No Luvia
How embarrassing.
>>
>>133668183
>What did you think of Panty and Stocking?
>It was a very consistent series.
>How?
>It started with a huge pile of shit!
DOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133667064
>The writing for Kill la Kill was great! I completely understand how Ryuko felt.
>Really? In what way?
>While watching the show, I could feel the life being sucked out of me.
DOHOHOHO!
>>
>Did you know the actress of Kill Me Baby got arrested with thousands of dollars worth of drugs?
>So that's where the show's budget went!
DOHOHOHOH
>>
>>133665210
Shinji jokes always get to me even though they're so overdone.
>>
File: 40617.jpg (81KB, 750x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
40617.jpg
81KB, 750x600px
>Say, what's that noise?
>It's Lewis Carroll rolling over in his grave.

DOHOHOHOH
>>
>I could really relate to that Foo Fighters girl.
>Why's that?
>I died in the middle of it!
DOHOHOHOHO
>>
Someone do one for Naruto

I'm not clever enough
>>
>I couldn't stand waiting for Hunter X Hunter so I gave up on it.
>Well, so did the author!
DOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133668582
>I don't think Kishimoto would have made a good chef.
>What makes you say that?
>He served a nice Salad, but only after a terrible main course.

DOHOHO?
>>
>You see, I overslept this morning.
>Why's that?
>I ran out of sleeping pills...
>That's not a reason to oversleep, on the contrary!
>So I watched an episode of Hyouka!

DOHOHOHO
>>
>>133665803
I lost so hard holy fuck
>>
>What was that? My hearing aids wasn't working.
>Then you're lucky, it was an Ali Project song!
DOHOHOHOH
>>
>I saw an amazing beverage commercial last night! Made me want to drink as much as I could as soon as it was over!
>Really? What drink was it?
>Bleach!

DOHOHOHOH
>>
>>133668582
>I'm not clever enough

We noticed! You browse /a/ after all!

DOHHOHOHOHO!
>>
>>133669187
10/10 would laugh again.
>>
>I can't believe they're still calling that Hiroyuki guy a scammer.
>Why not?
>Because if he bought 4chan, he's the one who got scammed!
DOHOHOHO
>>
>>133669187
lel
>>
>>133668582
>Hey Waldorf this here Naruto anime kinda reminds me of my marriage.
>What makes you say that Statler.
>Well it started out good, the sex was great, and we had fun adventures.
>Then it all went to shit, Sex got un-creative, our fights dragged on and on.
>Every time it seemed to be getting good again it got even worse.
>It dragged on and on I just wanted it to end but it still went on and on.
>>
>Man that Akame No Kill sure tries to be edgy huh?
>I'd say it's one of the most unsettling manga I've ever read.
>Why's that?
>Because some people apparently like this dumb grimdark trash!

DOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133669794
>Your wife has been dead for a year and you're still talking about it, you're crazy
>>
>>133669996
>My point exactly!

DOHOHOHO
>>
>So what was with all of those tomatoes in the Big O?
>You think they were trying to tell us something?
>Yeah, that we should start throwing tomtoes at that piece of junk!

DOHOHOHO
>>
>>133670152
>lets pee on her grave and get some hookers
DOHOHOHO
>>
>Hey Statler, what did you think of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?
>To be honest I felt terrible for Nia.
>What? Why is that?
>They woke her up half way through and made her finish the series.

DOHOHOHOH
>>
File: 1326817893454.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326817893454.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
>>133670331
Oh Jesus
>>
>>133665329
Literally the only thing good about it was the choreography in the Mami x Homura fight scene. Everything else is absolute garbage that only takes away from the original series.
>>
>>133665729
>>133661137

>Is the nerd right? Can we heckle any anime.
>Well, we can't really heckle the good ones, so...
>Yes.
>Yes
>>
Lucky Star?
>>
>>133668582
>You know, I really don't care about this Ten-Tails mumbo jumbo.
>Same here! All I want to do is just Ten Tail and run away from this junk!

DOHOHOHO
>>
>>133666156
Good one. You deserve a cookie.
>>
>You know Waldorf, I watched Humanity has Declined, and I really think it has.
>Oh yeah? What makes you say that?
>Someone thought that show was a good idea!
DOHOHOHO
>>
>>133671237
>Y'know, I think I figured why they called it Lucky Star. You know how the first director got fired?
>That doesn't sound very lucky.
>It was for him. He got to leave early!

DOHOHOHOHO
>>
File: 1446753026582.jpg (10KB, 168x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446753026582.jpg
10KB, 168x199px
>Have you seen One Piece?
>Yeah, it's a piece alright.
>>
>>133665803
For some reason I found this the funniest in the whole thread
>>
>>133672369
>I think I know what the One Piece is.
>Really, what is it?
>The one piece of animation reused over and over to extend the episodes

DOHOHO
>>
>>133661137
this thread is gold.
>>
File: kars.gif (930KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kars.gif
930KB, 500x281px
>>133666156
Amazing.
>>
>>133668038
Both great
>>
>Hey Statler, what do you think of anon's waifu?
>Oh, I think she's great
>Really? Why's that?
>She isn't real
DOHOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133672887
Hot doggie
>>
>You know Waldorf, I think moe may be the best thing that could have happened to the anime industry
>Oh really? Why is that?
>Because it's killing it

DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>133668038
>>Hey is it true Tohsaka Rin pleases old men for money?
>>Yeah, I gave her five dollars once!
>>What'd she do?
>>Leave!
>DOHOHOHOH
holy shit, capped
>>
>>133668038
>>133673852
Definitely the best one in the thread.
>>
>>133672369
heh
>>
File: 1446817077016.jpg (14KB, 311x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446817077016.jpg
14KB, 311x377px
>>133668038
>>
Kodomo no Jikan.
There is nothing even remotely objectionable about that series.
>>
>>133664561
Haha! I got that one.
>>
File: 1447141641139.png (27KB, 118x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447141641139.png
27KB, 118x125px
>>133673391
I would've found it a lot funnier if I didn't believe it too
>>
>>133673391
Nice
>>
File: 1432186048227.gif (164KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432186048227.gif
164KB, 300x300px
>>133668038
>>
>>133669133
What's so bad with Ali Project?
>>
File: uFFAfJc.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uFFAfJc.gif
20KB, 633x758px
>>133673299
too real
>>
>>133666156
this one got me
>>
>so hey, Waldorf, what did you think of Bleach?
>The title suits it perfectly
>Why?
>Because I wanted to drink bleach after seeing it.

DOHOHOHOOHOHOHO
>>
File: 1428623078369.jpg (181KB, 884x1092px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428623078369.jpg
181KB, 884x1092px
>>133663994
9/10
>>133668038
10/10
>>
>>133674809
O LORD COME AAYYYYY MEN
>>
File: 1363105230278.jpg (827KB, 1280x1255px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363105230278.jpg
827KB, 1280x1255px
>>133661137
Just try it, motherfuckers.

Oh wait, they're dead.
>>
File: 1407110465954.png (368KB, 628x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407110465954.png
368KB, 628x720px
>>133669235
>>
>>133669235
Underrated post
>>
File: 2bsq8b_4327.jpg (86KB, 335x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2bsq8b_4327.jpg
86KB, 335x500px
>Hey, did you read eight deadly sins?
>Eight? I thought there are only seven.
>I thought so too, until I read this.
DOHOHOHOHO
>>
>You have to give Anime some credit.
> why's that Waldorf?
>in a world of 3d movies and animation they manage to keep everything 2d.
>too bad all the characters are one dimensional.
>dohohoho
>>
>>133670190
>I hear they were planning another season of the Big O
>Really? What happened
>They gave it a Big No
DOHOHOHO
>>
Trying to think up a worms one
>>
>>133668360
Nice
>>
File: Laughing Rachnee.png (201KB, 1341x1002px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Laughing Rachnee.png
201KB, 1341x1002px
>>133675295
I like this one a lot.
>>
File: 1444627216993.png (83KB, 334x393px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444627216993.png
83KB, 334x393px
>>133675295
>>
>>133661473
>Statler, what are you doing?
>.......
>Statler, what is wrong with you?
>......
>Statler?
>......i don't want to talk about it.....
>Statler, what is that white stuff on your hands?
>......shame, Waldorf. It is shame....
>>
>>133665897
>Hey Waldorf, what did you think of The Girl Who Leapt Through Time?
>I could relate to the main character.
>Really? How?
>It made me want to become The Man Who Leapt Off Buildings!
>>
>>133664971
>Statler and Waldor
hush it was still very good
>>
>Did you know that Baccano means crazy in Italian?
>I was wondering why I thought it seemed crazy this was produced
DOHOHOHO
>>
>Hey Waldorf, what did you think about Highschool of the Dead?
>I was sincerely happy for the zombies
>What? Why?
>Because they didn't feel the pain of being in such a shitty show

DOHOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
>Hey Waldorf, watching Steins;Gate huh?
>You know, I really wish I had a time machine.
>Why, so you could go back in time to when you were young?
>No! So I could go forward in time to when this show is over!
DOHOHOHOHO
>>
File: overlord.jpg (1MB, 3152x4073px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
overlord.jpg
1MB, 3152x4073px
>So he gets a makeover and becomes a skeleton playing dressup
>It's the best episode of America's Top Idol I've ever seen!
>DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
File: madmarine_stop.jpg (126KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
madmarine_stop.jpg
126KB, 500x500px
>>133673964
>>
>>133680208
0/10

Don't quit your day job or your paper route, kid.
>>
>>133669349
Good one
>>
>>133667333
I like it.
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 44


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.