[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shomin Sample

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1447307009493.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447307009493.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>hug the thighs
>embrace the thighs
>BE the thighs
It's a shomin sample thread. We talk about how the show is going.
And we talk about how Karen is best
>>
What will happen to the girls, once they discover dick?
>>
>>133658368
They become goddesses.
>>
Show seems dead
>>
>>133659017
Thread seems dead senpai. It went so well last time.
>>
File: shomin sample karen2.jpg (353KB, 1108x1600px) Image search: [Google]
shomin sample karen2.jpg
353KB, 1108x1600px
>>133659123
Gotta wait for new episode senpai

KING ARTHUR will liven it up a bit
>>
Last episode really showed me why I don't like Aika as a character. She isn't someone that is happy with having a couple of real friends, she is someone that wants to be popular. I think Reiko has tried extending a hand of friendship to Aika and at first I thought that because of embarrassment, Aika didn't have the courage to accept or something. But no, it's more that Aika wants to be idolized by other girls and is willing to pretend she's someone she is not (a commoner, learning how to be a commoner behind others backs so she can impress everyone with how cool she is) to achieve that goal.

On the other hand, what was my favourite girl Karen doing during this episode? Being all cute chasing a dog so she could cuddle it. But she did it for herself, not to seek out anyone else's approval/attention. Last episode she had only 2-3 scenes without any dialogue, except for making cute moans and breathing noises and she still somehow managed to steal the entire episode.

Basically, Karen a best.
>>
Locking the cunt in the wardrobe where she belongs.
>>
File: 1444088677599.png (101KB, 483x771px) Image search: [Google]
1444088677599.png
101KB, 483x771px
Im literally only watching for Hakua
>>
>>133659601
ETA on next episode?
>>
>>133656190
If I cut off the ahoge would she die?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.