[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be bold and have a Haikyuu!! thread on a weekday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: shimizu kiyoko smirk.png (688KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shimizu kiyoko smirk.png
688KB, 1280x720px
Let's be bold and have a Haikyuu!! thread on a weekday.
>>
ITT:Useless female characters
>>
File: yachi.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yachi.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>133651672
You called?
>>
>>133651672
AKA, the reason the anime industry exists.
>>
>>133651619
Wasn't she hotter in the first season?
>>
>>133652515
You mean when she hardly ever talked, and then had that one mildly cute moment that the senpais cried buckets over? If that's what you call hot, then sure I guess.
>>
File: Kiyoko_Shimizu_(Anime).png (709KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kiyoko_Shimizu_(Anime).png
709KB, 1280x720px
>>133652667
No, I mean the way she was drawn, or her hairdo or something.
>>
File: yui.jpg (240KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yui.jpg
240KB, 1280x720px
>>133651672
you better not be talking shit about my captainfu
>>
File: hooray symbolism.png (994KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hooray symbolism.png
994KB, 1280x720px
>>133652736
I think you're just not used to her smiling, anon.
>>
File: 51bxKGU.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
51bxKGU.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>133652979
I'd rather see her blush.
>>
>>133653116
>that one time that it ever happened
Yachi is more likely to fill that role now since she's shy, awkward, and innocent. Kiyoko is mature and composed, just not very outgoing.
>>
if the libero is so good, the setter is so precise, and the spiker is so fast, why don't they just have the first hit aimed towards a spike on one end of the net by the setter, except if he wants to he can zoom it all the way to the other end of the net to the spiker instead? pretty hard to block both unless you go for a sellout block, but then the setter could just give a softer toss to the middle for a back attack from the ace instead once the blockers start falling down.
>>
>yfw they lost the Shiratorizawa match

Do scans in ishuhui usually up by Wednesday or Thursday?
>>
>>133653912
I would like to know this as well.
>>
>tfw people still won't post in a haikyuu thread unless it's on the weekend
>tfw I have missed every saturday thread, even during season 1, because I am always working then
suffering
>>
>>133651619
I am just glad there are many doujins of her. Could be more though.
>>
am I really the only one who watches this for the volleyball
>>
>>133655562
Absolutely not, I love the volleyball in it. But I think the reason I like it so much is the character interactions.
>>
>>133655717
Well fine, it's just that I usually feel surrounded by waifufags and faggots fapping over boys' thighs instead of people who actually like sports anime, and that makes me not want to post in HQ threads
>>
so the glasses guy is going to stop being a little pussy bitch soon, right?
>>
>>133656662
Well he'll still be a bit of a dick, but he'll stop being an unmotivated dick and will become more of a teamplayer.
>>
>>133656894
wouldnt have it any other way. complete personality overhaul is just plain awful, especially in character-driven series like this. in no way does it constitute "character development"

still, I was kind of digging the "our defense sucks but our offense is amazing" thing the team had going on, making the tall guy responsible for most of the defense feels too predictable and lame. should just go balls to the wall blitz mode team.
>>
>>133657179
It's important that they shore up the defense for their opponents later on, particularly Aoba Johsai.
>>
what is seriously going to happen to this series after the seniors graduate? I can't see any of these guys being the captain, daichi fits it too well and all of the first and second years are too unsuited. maybe the remaining guys get more talented, but I feel like this is the only year where you can really call it the focus of the series.
>>
>>133657563
Ennoshita is foreshadowed as the most likely captain for next year, though I really don't see the manga continuing that long after the 3rd years graduate.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.