[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get into fate/ ? I wouldn't mind reading it, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: fate2.jpg (363KB, 1616x617px) Image search: [Google]
fate2.jpg
363KB, 1616x617px
How to get into fate/ ?
I wouldn't mind reading it, but i'd prefer to stick to just anime.
Pic related, it got my attention, saw it in a weg thread.
>>
watch F/Z, then F/SN UBW, don't listen to VNshitters
>>
>>133580042
So, i shouldn't watch f/sn, but f/sn ubw, also what about the movie with the same title?
I'm contempt with waiting for heaven's feel (if it's even remotely like in the pic)
>>
>>133579988
Watch Zero. If you for some reason like it, watch UBW. If you want to you can watch Carnival Phantasm at some point as well. If you have any questions you can either lurk in the relevant threads or browse the wiki articles. And don't listen to VNshitters.
>>
>>133580303
Yeah, f/sn is the same as ubw but from studio DEEN (it's shit). Dunno about the movies, never watched them
>>
>>133580370
Alright, thanks.
>>
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY'D THE VISUAL NOVEL
>>
Please, do yourself a favor and just read the novel. Don't start with Zero unless you want to go into the series knowing nothing and ending up being spoiled about most of the twists in Fate/Stay Night. Also, read Tsukihime, too.
>>
Don't. The franchise sucks.
>>
OP none of the anime are good starting points

F/SN VN -> F/Z -> F/HA

then you can get into any of the spinoffs
>>
Just read the VN. I picked it up after watching UBW and it is surprisingly a lot better than I was expecting.

If VN is not your style then needless to say just stick with the Ufotable adaptations of the Fate series.
>>
>>133579988
Pretty much impossible to really GET into Fate and the nasuverse without reading the source material. Adaptations are nice but overall incomplete and a lot less detailed about the lore and the characters motivations. It's like trying to get into Lord of the Rings by just watching the movies.
>>
File: 28011306.jpg (1MB, 1500x1440px) Image search: [Google]
28011306.jpg
1MB, 1500x1440px
1.Play extra
2.pick your favorite girl.
2. Search her name in pix iv.
4. Shit post and post picture of her in any type moon thread.
Alternatively,
1. Play metly blood
2.pick your favorite girl.
2. Search her name in pix iv.
4. Shit post and post picture of her in any type moon thread.

Everything you need to know to fit in.
>>
File: fate chart.jpg (901KB, 808x6000px) Image search: [Google]
fate chart.jpg
901KB, 808x6000px
>>133579988

Here is a easy chart to really get into the whole franchise
>>
>>133579988
VN first if possible. If not, just watch F/SN->UBW->F/Z
>>
For fucks sake, just play the goddamn

It's worth it

After you're done with it you're pretty much free to watch as you feel.

The first F/SN adaptation by deen is awful, and the movie, while better, is shit as well.

F/Z is fantastic and the novels are even better, if you care enough to read.

Just go with something like this >>133582479
>>
>>133580042
This, and don't worry, they are adapting Heaven's Feel
>>
Don't get into the franchise, it's shit all the way with some small gems like carnival phantasm.

But if you absolutely want to, start with the novel, it doesn't matter if you hate it, you should at least read the visual novel if you ever want to discuss fate.
>>
>>133579988
I got you, guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAx8f-VGzCw
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.