[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>suddenly not comfy at all, drama, dark themes and bad writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: banner_1605.jpg (36KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
banner_1605.jpg
36KB, 600x240px
>suddenly not comfy at all, drama, dark themes and bad writing
The series was easily 9/10 or even 10/10 before the last bunch of episodes. Third world shitters need to ruin everything.
>>
File: I don't copee des.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I don't copee des.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
Fuck off.
>>
>>133567046
thats why you read the manga instead of a shitty adaptation
>>
>>133567304
shitter detected
>>
You need to appreciate the progressive story when most of the times anime love to do the status quo.
>>
>>133567046
>bad writing
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>133568513
It's pretty obvious, look at the OP pic. They tried to write MANATEE and ended up writing ΠΛΑΝΗΤΕΣ. I'd call that bad writing.
>>
>>133567046
Come on, despite the shift in tone it's still an 8-9/10
>>
>>133569978
Maybe a 8/10 although Hakim survived and is still not even in prison.
>>
>>133567046
why does anime either start good the first 5 episdoes and end like shit, or start shit and have a good last three episodes?
>>
>>133573065
Don't know about the second thing but anime endings often suck because they don't even tell the full story because they're just often an adaption and advertisement to the source material.

Because of that there are a fuckton of loose ends and the ending in general is rather unsatisfying.
>>
>>133568777
There will never be an anime about cute manatees in space, why even live.
>>
>>133567046
But did he knock her up?
>>
>>133573577
Yes although their romance barely had any moments.
>>
Wait what was bad about the writing or the ending? I thought they wrapped up everything nicely. I haven't read the manga though.
>>
>>133575210
Yeah I don't know what they're talking about. One of my top 10
>>
>>133577408
I don't get it either. I thought it wrapped up perfectly
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.