[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We give anime/manga overly long LN-esque titles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1411998509306.png (328KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1411998509306.png
328KB, 854x480px
>Akame ga Kill
>The empire is corrupt on the inside and now I have to join a league of assassins to restore power to the people?!
>>
>>133562996
>restore power to the people
>democracy
What is wrong with Americans and their need to add this shit to every story they find?
The last Robin Hood film was just like this too. They should just have named it "The Democrat". It's disgusting how you twist the whole world into a politically correct farce of itself.
Soon nothing will be left of history but a faint notion that democracy won.
>>
File: 5.jpg (56KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
56KB, 555x555px
>>133563119
>What is wrong with Americans and their need to add this shit to every story they find?
>Adding
It's quite literally part of Akema Ga Kill's canon. Also, I'm not an American. Stop seeing phantoms, my butthurt amigo.
>>
File: 1437117144212.jpg (362KB, 766x644px) Image search: [Google]
1437117144212.jpg
362KB, 766x644px
>>133562996
>not "My Little Empire Can't Be So Corrupt"
>>
>Good girls in bad shows thread
>>
>My Crush Has The Japanese Cold, So Now I'm Into Femdom?!
>>
>>133563119
>What is wrong with Americans and their need to add this shit to every story they find?

This sounds like an LN title.
>>
>>133564577
I don't even get it.
>>
>>133563119
Not him but GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH, MONARCHIST SCUM
>>
reminder that akame ga kill is shit and op is a faggot
>>
>My Little Sister Has Been Reincarnated in My Right Testicle, and I Can't Stop Jacking Off!!
>>
I'm just gonna leave it here...
>>
File: lWbvGPW.png (283KB, 641x361px) Image search: [Google]
lWbvGPW.png
283KB, 641x361px
>>133562996
This alien cat thing is getting shit loads of free energy and basically were just fucking stupid?!!
>>
>>133568579
Urobuchi?
Dante?
Fuck.
>>
I used to be a real person, but then I tried killing myself, I also am an alcoholic and I used to fuck the barmaid for free drinks, then my family sent away from the big city where I am cheating with my wife on a cripple for morphine?!?
>>
File: encounter_36_natsuiro.jpg (627KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
encounter_36_natsuiro.jpg
627KB, 1280x1440px
>>133562996
>夏色ハイスクール*青春白書
>転校初日のオレが幼馴染と再会したら報道部にさせられていt激写少年の日常はスクープ代連発でイガイとモテモテなのに何故かマイメモリーはパンツ写真ばっかりという現実と向き合いながら考えるひと夏の島の学園生活と赤裸々の恋の行方。

Summer colored high school * white paper concerning adolescence

For some reason on my first day after transferring and reuniting with my childhood friend, I was dragged into the news club as a super photographer where I found scoops left and right making me popular with the girls but for some reason my memory is only full of panty shots in this story of love and reality for one summer at an island high school.
>>
I worked really hard to be the strongest hero but nobody recognizes me
>>
Help I'm trapped in a MMO and my cousin wants to have my babies!
>>
LN titles are the best. They get straight to the point, no bullshit. You know exactly what you are going to get.
>>
>>133575333
It's Anime Matrix
Because the protagonist solves everything with the power of his mind
>>
>>133572295
Source?
>>
>>133576010
Not anime, but a famous Japanese novel.
I'll give you a hint: Drug addicts are not considered human in Japan
>>
>>133576081
Oh, fuck, I've even read it. I'm retarded.
>>
>>133562996
>The Empire is filled with either sadistic generals or soldiers whom are dumb as shit to see that they live in a corrupted system.
>The series is so half-assed that they didn't even bother naming cities.

Even though the show has some interesting assassin traits to it(omitting the magical weapons aspect), the setting has to be one of the shittiest I have ever seen in an shonen.
>>
File: Neon Genesis Evangelion --12.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Neon Genesis Evangelion --12.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>I won't get in the fucking robot because my dad is mean to me but what's this there's a blue-haired doll that will get hurt if I don't guess I better also there's a red-haired tsundere that bullies me who's best girl
>>
>>133576556
>who's best girl
That's wrong and you know it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.