[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slowpoke here. When I read who wrote this, I knew I should have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ntmdevtnSa1rkg64xo1_500.jpg (33KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntmdevtnSa1rkg64xo1_500.jpg
33KB, 500x282px
Slowpoke here.

When I read who wrote this, I knew I should have stayed away.

But nooo I had to watch it.
>>
>>133549192
>she became the tomato sauce.
>>
>>133549192
Still AOTS even if hipsters bawwww about it.
>>
File: ss+(2015-09-26+at+04.48.12).png (4KB, 623x58px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-09-26+at+04.48.12).png
4KB, 623x58px
>>133549192
That last episode with /a/ was great.
>>
>>133549192
It was great right? The way Jun Maeda connected everything and how all the characters developed through the anime. It was a 9.5/10. The only thing I didn't really like was the ending. It was good, but it wasn't good enough. I didn't feel as strong as a reaction as I did when I got to Gatchaman Crowds.
>>
I was shocked when they revealed who the girl on the water was and what Yuu in the ocean of blood meant.
>>
I didn't finish it. I think I'm going to go ahead and delete it. I can pretend I never watched it and that will be better.
>>
>>133549922
Nice blog. Subscribed.
>>
>>133549922
I'm still at ep10. I did laugh on MC got bad and desu got crushed. Any more moments like this?
>>
Right It was a train wreck but it was a wild ride
You should also try Chaos Dragon
>>
>>133549285
And then she un-became tomato sauce and everything was daijobou.
>>
>>133549192
I just saw this. I liked it, but there were a lot of problems with the plot. For example, how did the main character know that the creepy girl with purple hair was the one who cornered his sister? Did he read the script?
>>
>>133549192
>tumblr
>hurhur i watched this show just to bitch about it and fit in with /a/
Great, another bait thread.
>>
>>133549300
>Hipster

There it is again.
>>
>>133556241
It's true though.
>>
>>133549192
>tumblr

Why? Did your fee-fees get hurt? Did you want to make a safe space in anime?
>>
>>133556266
That's odd, I was always under the impression that most people thought it was bad.

Is this some weird counter circle-jerk that ensued in the months after Charlotte? I'm genuinely curious. No sarcasm.
>>
>>133556460
That's true but most of the people who constantly shit on this show are the same people who were hating it before it even aired, simply because it was popular and by KEY. Doesn't matter if you think it's bad or not, a lot of people here hating on it just to fit in. OP is a perfect example.
>>
>>133555163
He noticed her earlier when she was at her house right? I just assumed that the girl told the police what happened, who, of course told him.
>>
>>133556642
Honestly, I was just really disappointed.

It had potential to be really good but it squandered a lot of it with some filler at the beginning and some ex machina plot twists at the end which really threw off the tone of the whole story.

Well, whatever, I'll let you guys have your Charlotte thread.
>>
File: 1442081242623.jpg (442KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442081242623.jpg
442KB, 1280x720px
>>133556642
Yeah, let's talk about our favorite parts.
Mine were the four stooges.
- Loli with $40 power
- McHuge with a PhD in muscles who apparently couldn't be bothered to show up for his group's finale
- A guy who spent four years in Japan but couldn't be bothered to learn the language
- Some dude they grabbed off the street to be a translator

Let's not forget their plan which was instantly dismissed and ignored:
>Don't use time travel or else we will find out because our plan is perfect.
>>
>>133556748
I have the same opinion, anon. But it really doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

>>133555163
I assumed the orange haired girl told Shun about everything who then told Yuu everything off screen during that time travel story.
>>
>>133556959
As far as I'm concerned, that episode doesn't exist in my head.
>>
>>133549192
>tumblr
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.