[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one uncomfortable with that whole "she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 400.gif (484KB, 340x190px) Image search: [Google]
400.gif
484KB, 340x190px
Am I the only one uncomfortable with that whole "she's my oneesama!" yuri shit you often see in romcom?

It's so retarded and has 0 purpose other then an eternal cockblock to prevent a relationship from progressing

Imagine
>you talking to girl you like
>you having good time
>here comes your roommate
>he starts rubbing his penis all over your arm
>"What the fuck u doing bitch I WONT LET YOU STEAL MY BELOVED MAN!"
>he starts grinding against you and pinching your nipples
>you're totally fine with it
>"haha don't mind him he always does this"
>go back to talking w/ girl

what the fuck is this shit tell them to fuck off call the police sue that bitch gtfo you have 0 chance to win you dumb cunt

>bonus points were the MC is so potent he eventually changes yurishit into bisexualshit
>imagine if this happened with male love rivals
>>
>>133137249
reported, please don't post inane garbage on /A/ again
>>
>>133137249
>>you talking to girl
You lost me.
>>
File: mistakesintomiracles.jpg (192KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mistakesintomiracles.jpg
192KB, 500x1200px
>>
File: 1292302871389.png (63KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1292302871389.png
63KB, 200x200px
>>133137249
Pic unrelated? Raildex isn't a romcom and Kuroko isn't actually cockblocking anything. She knows about Touma being Mikoto's emotional crutch since before the series even starts. If you notice she only butts in between them when things are starting to awkwardly derail, giving Mikoto a much needed out to gather her wits. Misaki has taken over this role for NT. She initially comes off as a foil, but it can be argued it's a roundabout method of encouraging Mikoto to start taking her feelings seriously. Secondaries can't into nuance, so misunderstandings abound in regards to the motives of some of these characters.
>>
>>133138519
pic sorta unrelated it's just the most annoying and obvious example I could find.

Still the excessive "skin-ship" is also known as "molestation/borderline sexual assault" in gaijinland. The fact that Misaka accepts it makes her look so pathetic
>>
Fuck off Acegoku
>>
File: biribiri_Kuroko_Goal_in_07_crop.jpg (98KB, 552x489px) Image search: [Google]
biribiri_Kuroko_Goal_in_07_crop.jpg
98KB, 552x489px
Shut up faggot.
>>
Biribiri a bitch, Kuroko deserves so much better
>>
I dunno, me and the only friend I have from highschool kind of play games of gay chicken nonchalantly in front of his girlfriend.

I usually win, buy he's been bolder lately
>>
Yeah you're the only one.
>>
its a joke and its played as one
Kuroko harbors feelings for misaki but she isn't dumb. Its shown numerous times that she's accepted her role in things and just gets a little too excited at time. Misaki doesn't treat like a nuisance because she actually enjoys the attention but it still goes against her morals and creeps her out.
The result being that you get yuri scenes to up the sex appeal of the show. Its the same reason why Saten is always flipping Flowers skirt.
Now you may argue, 'well its still rather uncomfortable' that issue is solved by the cartoonish violence that Misaka inflicts on Kuroko. If you want to take it farther than 'its a joke and its fanservice' then you just misread the scene.
>>
I like it when the lesbian best friend isn't just played as a gag.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.