[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i was not ready for this ride but it was a good one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Memories_1995_poster.png (244KB, 280x397px) Image search: [Google]
Memories_1995_poster.png
244KB, 280x397px
i was not ready for this ride

but it was a good one
>>
>>133123728
Only Magnetic Rose is good, the others are dogshit.
>>
>>133123754
the others were ok, but yeah.
>>
>>133123728

Glad you enjoyed it.

>>133123754

They were alright, but yeah Magnetic Rose put them to shame. RIP Kon.
>>
They all had their charms, but obviously Magnetic Rose was the best. I really liked Stink Bomb up until the stupid part where the military throws literally eveything they have at him and they can't hit shit. Cannon Fodder was probably the most interesting setting (only in the sense that space ship responding to ominous distress call has been done before), but not getting to see it go anywhere, or explore the world more, was pretty depressing. Untimately I feel like they should have just done the whole thing as Magnetic Rose, but at least it exists in some form, and thats a lot farther than most ideas get.

It's funny, I have a sort of running list in my head of shows, games, and music that I wish I could forget so that I could watch, play, or listen to them for the first time again. This is one of them. It seems silly to me, but I don't want the memories of memories.
>>
>>133123754
Cannon Fodder is great as well, you fag.
>>
>>133123728
It is
>>133123754
you're a fag
>>133123764
and so are you
>>
Watch Neo-Tokyo next. Its from 87 with the same 3-story format, but overall better than Memories
>>
It's a shame there aren't more series in the vein of Magnetic Rose. That was some great scifi.
>>
How is Roujin Z?
>>
>>133128511
Didn't Otomo make another one? Short Peace or something, but I didn't see any threads about it.
>>
Magnetic Rose > Cannon Fodder > Stink Bomb
Prove me wrong
>>
>>133128995
Short Peace is mostly 3DCG, which is probably why people don't talk about it too much. It's not that great, anyway. Even the Suda51 game that was made as a part of it is disappointing.
>>
Cannon Fodder has the deepest lore
>>
It was never meant for moéfags.
>>
File: cannon_fodder.jpg (118KB, 1280x668px) Image search: [Google]
cannon_fodder.jpg
118KB, 1280x668px
Cannon Fodder was one of those "Imaginary enemies cooked up by the Military-Industrial Complex" stories that were big hits with pinkos during the cold war. Only it came out a few years too late.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.