[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why they never did kaio-ken?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Goku_Kaio-ken.png (1MB, 1280x628px) Image search: [Google]
Goku_Kaio-ken.png
1MB, 1280x628px
Why they never did kaio-ken?
>>
Too powerful. Aggravates autism.
>>
>>133121268
>Why they never did kaio-ken?

Because Kaio is both a lazy and selfish asshole who didn't even complete the Genki Dama before Goku trains with him.

Given Goku made a point to disobey him, for the sake of kicking Vegeta's ass/protecting his planet, and went over using a double Kaioken, it's highly likely that Kaio, in turn, made a point not to teach Piccolo and the humans the technique, since they not only got to his planet faster than Goku did, but were shown to give even less shits about listening to him (looking at you Tenshinhan and Piccolo) vs guys like Chaotsu and Yamcha who wouldn't get much use out of the technique as they progressively got to fight less, as the series went on. Anyway.

The fact that Piccolo, against Kaio's wishes, wishes himself back to life to go throw his life away fighting Freeza, despite Kaio basically shitting himself in forebading Goku from challenging Freeza, it's likely Kaio wouldn't have taught those guys a technique that can literally make you multiplying your damage by fucking explode with energy, at the low, low price of fucking your body up thoroughly--even if that shit sounds like something right up Tenshinhan's alley.
>>
>>133121554
>Too powerful
>Kaioken x20 isn't even half as strong as the SSJ boost.
>>
>>133122214
piccolo in the cell saga would be almost as strong as perfect cell if he could use it
>>
>>133122532
And it would be well deserved for a character that don't have to asspull 5 different super saiyan transformations to stay relevant.
>>
>>133122619
Yeah Piccolo is my favorite character i wish he would become relevant again
>>
>>133121268
Kaio Ken is at best a ×20 power up from the base power level.
Super Saiyan 1 is a base x50 power up from base power level.
>>
>>133122532
what if Perfect Cell used the Kaioken?
>>
he would probably be as strong as beerus
>>
>>133122761
>Super Saiyan 1 is a base x50

No it's a 150x boost. Super Saiyan 2 is a 100x boost. Super Saiyan 3 is 50x
>>
>>133122761

Then why doesnt goku Kaio Ken during super sayian?
>>
>>133123648
he does during his fight with cell during the cell games, using a 20xKaio Ken + kamehameha
>>
>>133121268
Kaio-ken becomes useless after super saiyan.
>>
>>133123648
It doesn't stack.
>>
>>133124252
What if it does?
>>
>>133123345

>Getting weaker as he powers up
>>
>>133121268
The kaioken is a very temporary boost.
Unlike super saiyan it doesn't revitalize or give the user a stronger transformed body. It just boosts his current Ki levels at the cost of future Ki and energy.
Like the spirit bomb it is meant to be a "Divine God" technique, both taught by a "Divine God."
Super Saiyan comes from goku's anger. As Goku transforms he face shows that anger. He is more serious when transformed, not like his generally peaceful and happy self. Maybe related to the he same way he can ride the flying nimbus.
Like with the spirit bomb goku doesn't go super saiyan when he does it. So I think it is safe to assume these "Divine God" techniques don't work in super saiyan. Maybe because Goku's emotions are running amok.
(Movies are not canon.) (He did the spirit bomb before he transformed at the end of boo saga.)
>>
doesn't matter because they kaio-can't win without Goku
>>
>>133125598
I think he meant that it's added on
Like Super Saiyan is 50x base, SS2 is 100x SS1, etc
>>
>you will never see goku win a fight as a regular human again
>you will never see goku or anyone for that matter invent a new chi blast
>you will never hear goku yell kaio-ken kaio-ken x One Million
>>
Because it's pink you faggot.
>>
Reminder that Kaioken was much more badass than SSJ and literally had to expand Goku's muscles for him to be able to use it
>>
>>133121268
yes
>>
>>133123789
>he does during his fight with cell during the cell games

No he doesn't. He does that in the Otherworld tournament but that's filler that's not in the original manga.
>>
>>133122174
>kaioken function up body
Does kaioken by itself cause zenkai? I don't think there is any situation where kaioken is not used to train or fight.
>>
>>133127227
did goku as a kid get zenkai boosts?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.