[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Lie In April (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso) Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

So is the general consensus of this anime pretty much the music being a 10/10 because Classical Music and acoustic instruments in general are an eargasm of heart attacks and pure musical sex. With character development from Ep 1-18 being 8/10 and from Ep 19-22 being 4/10 because Kousei's character development and his struggle with his musical past leaves me with feels for him. His interactions with all of his friends, including his growing speculated love for Kaori, is pretty well done. Though sadly, as with anything that has space AIDS, the anime died about as fast as Kaori did after episode 19.

Animation is definitely a 7/10 as there were some great moments, for instance Kousei's first encounter with Kaori, but other than that it was pretty average. Better than most though, and not much QUALITY. Worthy of the Award for Most Sweaty Anime of 2015. And the over all enjoyment /a/ had at the time was about a 8.5/10. People LOVED this show, till of course space AIDS.

What did you think about it?

Best track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8QFHrPSYTA
>>
the general general consensus is that it's great, masterpiece, etc

however, the /a/ consensus is always the opposite of that
>>
>>133117777

Nice quads but it was still shit.
>>
>>133117777
Don't you have some poor quality subs from CR/Funi to be ripping buddy ol pal?
>>
Shitty Euphonium ripoff for keks. Just geh.
>>
the saddest thing was when she stopped being able to walk, no more footjobs
>>
File: 1441825564506.png (193KB, 582x582px) Image search: [Google]
1441825564506.png
193KB, 582x582px
>>133117921
>>133117932
>>133118042
>>133118187
What the fuck /a/
>>
more like Shigatsu wa Kimi no Kuso xD
fuck off
>>
After 20 episodes of "wahh my mom beat me" it got very old very fast.
>>
Fantastic music, but shitty characters and godawful melodrama throughout. Just download the OST or get into proper classical music rather than waste your time on this shit.
>>
>>133118318
WHAT THE FUCK YOU
YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP
YAOI LOVING ANUSSUCKER WHO SHITPOSTS ABOUT HOW MUCH HE HATES FEMALES IN ANIME AND HOW THEY SHOULD DIE FOR IT
>>
File: 19481723712 (98).png (219KB, 671x734px) Image search: [Google]
19481723712 (98).png
219KB, 671x734px
>>
>>133117752
Is this the blog thread?
>>
>And the over all enjoyment /a/ had at the time was about a 8.5/10

Don't speak like you were even on /a/ when it aired newfag.
>>
anime was pretty shit, the music was kinda nice. General consensus in threads was that it was shit, deathflags:the anime, bad drama, shit characters. I mean, you watched it, you should know why it was awful
>>
File: 1443931176663.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443931176663.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
>>
I watched it, enjoyed it, and It became one of my favorites regardless of the faults. The best thing to do is discuss good anime off of /a/ since everyone here is jaded beyond repair.
>>
>>133118659
Good, fuck off.
>>
Pretty meh, just another weekly series I didnt drop.
>>
>>133118659
why are you here. you are the kind of person that comes in at the end of a show's life, everybody has talked about it for 12 weeks and you start talking about how good it was when, in fact, it was awful. No one cares if your taste is shit and you need a hugbox outside of /a/, why are you even coming here.
>>
/a/ only gave threads for this for 4 eps then dropped it, it wasn't even trolled
that said, 2hu anime never
>>
>>133118659
>/a/ sucks

You can leave whenever you want newfag.
>>
Never watched it because apparently it's Nodame mixed in with Honey&Clover, and I hated both of those.
>>
>>133117752
Episode 1-13 were pretty good, almost cry on 13 after that, pretty shit, I was still watching but I have no clue why, I just lost interest in everything and by the end I didn't give a single fuck, pretty happy that bitch died.
>>
>>133118659
Yeah hugboxes are great. Makes you feel good.
>>
>>133118903
Your taste could not be anymore shit tripfag
>>
>>133119118
As if it's not wrong.
>>
>>133117777
>masterpiece
Nah.
>>
>>133118903
>Hagu rejected Yuta
What a bitch, my opinion on the show totally changed after that
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.