[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Fucking Show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Diane.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Diane.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
Just finished it. Holy fuck, if there was an epitome of asspull and deus ex machina, this anime would be it.

There's no sense of danger or suspense. The sins literally get holes blasted through them, and survive.
The pacing is fucking terrible too. I feel the anime was incredibly rushed.

The only good thing that came of this were the constant faps I had to this semen demon.
>>
Same here, but I kinda enjoy it, also waiting for s2
>>
I want to crawl inside her rectum.
>>
>>133113011
I want her to use me as her dildo.
>>
>>133112470
Read the manga. The point is that they are basically current Strawhat Crew but they are fucking around in Arlong Park. The real challenges trickle in.
>>
Want more asspull, OP?
>For plot convenience, Diane's memories were fake, so she doesn't love Meliodas anymore.
>Meliodas also don't have a good part of his memories btw.
>Hendrickson was another character being manipulated.
>Dreyfus was really trying to kill Elizabeth. He was pretty much the strongest character by that point and he managed to miss her.
Even Veronica is suddenly alive, dunno if this was in the anime.
>>
WE GONNA GLOW IN THE NIGHT
>>
>>133112470
>if there was an epitome of asspull and deus ex machina, this anime would be it.
This isnt TTGL
>>
>>133113596
Yeah, i would've dropped this shit the moment i saw Veronica if i didn't only have I've episode left.
>>
Its pretty fun
Ban best boy, King a shit
Fairy loli best girl
>>
I agree with OP, but at the same time i really hope to see a season 2.
>>
>>133113596

>For plot convenience, Diane's memories were fake

kek.

King "erased" her memories when she was young, meliodas was her replacement of him.

>Dreyfus was really trying to kill Elizabeth.

Dual personality.

>Meliodas also don't have a good part of his memories btw.

How is that an asspull?.

Anyway the series is fun, its major flaws are power inconsistencies and terrible villains, aside from that is decent.
>>
>>133117224
>terrible villains
Current villains are pretty fun
>>
>>133113596
>Even Veronica is suddenly alive, dunno if this was in the anime.
>>133116017
You guys are retards if you didn't call bullshit on Veronica being dead at the end of the tournament arc.
>>
>>133117224
>terrible villains
I've ignored everything else in this thread, even though most of it is false, poor reading comprehension, or misconstruing events, but I'll fight you over this. The antagonists of this series are some of the most well-rounded and human antagonists I've seen in recent shonen, both the Holy Knights and demons (of what we've seen of them so far).
>>
>>133112470
The manga Is worse when it comes to the things you've mentioned. The sins can't lose for most of the story, because of how OP they are.
>>
>>133117564
Ban pretty much lost though
>>
>>133117639
Because he didn't go in the magic mystery of the druids training cave.
>>
>>133113549
This reference is horrible because Strawhats were fucking around in Arlong Park. Arlong never stood a chance
>>
>>133116998
I just hope we get to see Escanor animated
>>
>>133117486
> both the Holy Knights and demons

The holy knights in general had no reasons to be edgy enforcers of "justice", and i mean the normal ones including that knight with magic shields.

The 2 Great knights were dull during the arc they were villains and that's what matters to my claim.

I can't comment on the devils since i haven't read in a while (finished the training mini-arc).
>>
Didn't watch the anime, but the manga is pretty solid. I mean, it doesn't break the shonen-ridiculous powerlevels-power of friendship mold, but it's refreshing and smooth.

Some /a/nons said the reason why anime turned out to be so shitty was because it had to gulp down almost 100 chapters of the anime in 26 episodes, thus the outcome was mediocre and rushed.
>>
>>133116998
S2 was already announced for 2016

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-09-27/the-seven-deadly-sins-manga-gets-new-tv-anime-in-2016/.93443
>>
>>133117981
Gilthunder was the only "edgy" one, and he definitely had a reason, which was to hold up the "edgy" act to protect his lover. The rest of them weren't edgy at all, except maybe for Guila, but it's clear she's kinda fucked up in the head, considering she's willing to drink demon's blood to protect her brother. To be fair though, she had a pretty messed up childhood with her father and all that. Griamore was the protector of Veronica, was never edgy, and never fought the Sins except during a tournament when he didn't even know it was them. The simple fact that a good section of the knights realized what they were doing was wrong and that they shouldn't just be following orders already makes them more human than most antagonists.

I disagree that an antagonist needs to be well-rounded during the arc they are the antagonist. Look at Jericho, for example. Very bland when she was a villain, but given time afterwards, she's developed into a great, believable, and realistic character. She still has all of the same flaws as before, but she's clearly evolved herself. These kinds of character arcs have already started for Hendy and Dreyfus, they just aren't complete yet. What's important is that the character evolve over the course of the entire manga. Restricting this to one section is arbitrary.
>>
powerlevels
>>
>>133112470
>if there was an epitome of asspull and deus ex machina

Clearly you haven't heard of Fairy Tail.
>>
>>133112470
inb4 u watch fairy tail
>>
File: 492392_p2.jpg (292KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
492392_p2.jpg
292KB, 600x685px
>>133116487
>King a shit
>>
>>133112470
1.Read the manga because the anime is shit.
2.It's said at the very beginning that the Sins are the strongest knights, why are you surprised?
And keep in mind that what you found even a little suspenseful is because of CIS, they are all stronger that S1 last boss.
>>
>>133117288
Not them, but i sort of figured she'd be alive considering how every other character was able to be torn into pieces and still live.
>>
>>133113619
Thanks for reminding me about that bitchin ED
>>
>>133112470
>if there was an epitome of asspull and deus ex machina, this anime would be it
I take it you've never watched Fairy Tale?
>>
>>133118780
Must be the same people surprised the MC of One Punch Man defeats enemies with one punch.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.