[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the meaning of the Super Saiyan Blue is fusing the Super Saiyan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: 1446527539170.jpg (573KB, 2359x980px) Image search: [Google]
1446527539170.jpg
573KB, 2359x980px
If the meaning of the Super Saiyan Blue is fusing the Super Saiyan Ki with the Super Saiyan God Ki, could this kind of stuff happen again in Super?
Let's say that SSJ4 will be canon in Super, we know that this trasformation is basically a hybrid between the base form of a saiyan and the oozaru, and not a "proper" SSJ trasformation.
Could it be that the new level after Blue will be a combination of SSJ power, God power and Oozaru power?
>>
Toriyama already confirmed that there will be new forms in Super.
>>
>>133104526
That's a shame.

Then again, he does forget things...
>>
Can Goku's hair be used as a saw blade?
>>
>>133104458
Him becoming the monkey god seems oddly fitting. Bound to happen imo
>>
How powerful are the SSJ levels in relation to each other? We know that base SSJ1 is vastly superior to 20x Kaioken but how does it compare to Android level, SSJ2, and 3?
>>
File: 1422247466548.jpg (937KB, 1100x1452px) Image search: [Google]
1422247466548.jpg
937KB, 1100x1452px
SSJ2 is best transformation. Extremely better than SSJ without the horrible drawbacks of SSJ3. Everyone agree with me.
>>
>>133105589
I concur.
SSJ2 Vegito best Saiyan.
Proles will disagree
>>
>>133105589
I still can't tell the difference between SSJ and SSJ2.
>>
>>133105749
lightning sparks?
>>
>>133104526
No he didn't.

Stop lying, dipshit.
>>
>>133105589
No. Obviously Super Saiyan Blue is the best transformation since it has no drawbacks once you actually achieve it and it's the strongest one.
>>
>>133105749
More bangs pointing up and lightning sparks.
>>
>>133105749
The hair is more sharper and spikey. Eyes are reply aggressive along with their personality.
>>
[Super Form n+1] is the single most stupid thing in anime.
>>
>>133105846
I'm talking about Super Saiyan forms, not that God ki shit.
>>
>>133105749
Hair gets more hype
>>
I liked SSJ4 since there was actually some logic to it besides "they did more super pushups and got angrier".

Saiyans had a natural transformation ability that enhanced their powers since the start. Dominating and combining it with SSJ seemed logical. It's probably the one thing GT did that I thought was great.

And the design is sure as fucking hell more inspired that Super Saiyan Color Replace Tool.
>>
Super Saiyan Blue? Super Cyan is better.
>>
I wonder if we'll ever see the real/true Super Saiyan (Or Super Saiyan God)
>>
>>133105225
All Saiyan shit based off of Goku.

Base Form pre BoG < Kaioken shit < SSJ ~ Android < SSJ2 < SSJ3 < SSJ4 < Base Form post BoG < SSG < SSGSS

3 is more powerful than 2. It's shittier, but on a power scale it's higher.
>>
>>133106487

Aren't base form post BoG and SSG the same thing now? Or did I read that wrong that once they go SSG, they're basically always at SSG just without the transformation and therefore it's the start of a new SS cycle (SSGSS being the new Super Saiyan 1)
>>
>>133104458
still think SSJ4 is the strongest transformation able to dominate every single opponent, plus its so powerful it was able to cancel the black star dragonballs wish
>>
>>133106550
Goku has some God Ki in him from his transformation still, but not as much. So his base form isn't quite SSG. SS1 for Goku and Vegeta is SSGSS now tho. I doubt they can go SSJ and SSJ2 anymore seeing as how their base forms are much stronger and SSGSS utilizes SSJ. Not sure tho.
>>
>>133106550
The base form absorbed part of the power of SSG, but not all of it..
>>
>>133106678
>>133106689

Ooh, alright. I was a bit confused about it. I guess whatever new forms (if any) we'll see in Super will be SSGSS2 and so on.

I swear if they cheap out and make SSGSS3 just SSJ3 with blue hair, i'm out.
>>
>>133106230
Ssj4 is non canon
>>
remember that this is a dead race, and unless these guys become gods or wish themselves immortal, there will never again be any pure blood saiyans

also remember that vegeta only caught up to goku's ridiculous training regimen by cheating constantly with the zenkai during frieza saga

also remember that once these guys completely run out of guys strong enough to fight them, they will languish away in boredom and misery
>>
>>133106746
It makes the most sense for it to just be SSJ3 with blue hair tho. However, I doubt they'll revisit SSJ3 or anything that is super powerful but doesn't last long since they just did that with Freiza (other than fusion, which will be in the next movie).
>>
Is kid buu stronger than super buu with gohan, gotenks, and piccolo absorbed?
>>
>>133106822
There could be full blood Saiyans if Goku, Vegeta, or Tarble cheat on their wives with what I'm assuming could be a female Saiyan that got sent away just like Tarble.
Never gonna happen tho, Tarble loves that alien ass.
>>
>>133106487
>SSG < SSGSS
Huh. I thought SSGSS was them trying to reach SSG on their own.
>>
>>133106889
Super Buu is by far the strongest Buu. Kid Buu is the most destructive due to his childish nature of not giving a fuck about stepping on bugs.
>>
>>133106829

I guess so. I am excited for Super to start getting into more original stuff so I can see SSGSS Goku and Vegeta wreck shit.

I also hope Super fills in the gaps of what happened during RoF because >Vegeta suddenly SSGSS

I mean I get how it happened but it was still like "Oh look, I can do this now too isn't that cool"

>(other than fusion, which will be in the next movie).

Is this confirmed? I fucking love fusions. I want fusions and more Gohan desu. love that Gohan.
>>
>>133106919
SSGSS is when a Saiyan who has acquired an amount of God Ki within their base form utilizes SSJ.

It's blue because fuck us.
>>
>Resurrection of F name drops Buu as someone Frieza shouldn't fuck with.
>doesn't appear
>>
>>133107034

Maybe in Super
>>
>>133104458
That cyan hair looks stupid as fuck.
>>
>>133104841
Guess he'd be a Super Saw-yan
>>
>>133106950
Super is going through their training right now and will 100% show how they achieved SSGSS.

As for fusion, watch the end of RoF where Goku proposes that they practice fighting together just in case they can't defeat the next enemy alone. They both shoot the idea down of course, but they did the same against Buu initially.

Gohan is basically Krillin now, forget him. Krillin is Tien. Tien is Yamcha.

Gohan literally fucking said "I can still go Super Saiyan, I think!" Like what the fuck, man.
>>
>>133106822
They will not run out of strong people. At least goku won't. Canonically, goku's first reason for training oob is getting a worthy opponente. Oob was chosen instead of vegeta. Just saying.
This is canon.
>>
>>133107034
How does RoF name drop Buu as someone Frieza shouldn't fuck with? Because during RoF hasn't Goku still not met Uub? Or am I incorrect and he does between BoG and RoF?
>>
>>133107149

Oh yeah, you're right.

tfw being gohan is suffering

Videl really ruined him
>>
>>133107149
>Gohan is basically Krillin now, forget him. Krillin is Tien. Tien is Yamcha.
And Yamcha wasn't even invited to fight in the last movie.
>>
>>133104458
>Blue is stronger than red
It's official. Crips > Bloods
>>
>>133107149
What is Yamcha?
>>
>>133107277
Yamcha was busy fucking Launch, duh.
>>
>>133107193
Frieza recalls his Dad telling him not to mess with two people: Beerus and Buu.
>>
>>133107312
Chiaotzu, he wasn't evxen invited when fighting Freezer's minions.
>>
>>133107330
I was about to ask how King Cold would know about Buu, but I forgot that Fat Buu totally one-shot Grand Supreme Kai with his plot-driven op-ness.

>>133107312
Yamcha is the WOLF FANG FIST asshole. I think he used the Kamehameha once too.
>>133107372
Chiaotzu is Tien's little psychic vampire friend
>>
File: Gohan DBS.jpg (68KB, 472x372px) Image search: [Google]
Gohan DBS.jpg
68KB, 472x372px
>>133107149
>>
>>133107694
Not bad, dad.
>>
>>133107694
So Gohan is Clark Kent now?
>>
>>133107694
You were the chosen one!
>>
>>133107694

He's still really fuckable
>>
>>133107694
Goku also lost his muscles in the time skip.
>>
>>133106487

Is SSJ2 supposed to be 2x or 3x SSJ1? SSJ3 doesn't seem to be much of an improvement over SSJ2, maybe 1.5x at best.
>>
>>133107694
He married into money with the cutest wife ever and had the cutest daughter ever. And he also works in what he loves with enough spare time to play around as a superhero.
Gohan won.
>>
>>133109558

He also enjoys play time with the best father-in-law and grandparent a family could ever have.
>>
>>133109754
Shame about the shitty, shitty grandmother who occasionally barges in and ruins everyone's day.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.