[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Thoughts on this?
>>
>>133101143
I dropped it for taking ages going nowhere, I hear it ended without going anywhere.
>>
It was good until the art style shift. Then the ending made it completely forgettable and made me mentally block it.
Someone needs to fucking hire Yoshitani Ayako for more roles because her voice as Urabe was divine.
>>
>>133101143
fuck that ending
>>
>>133101143
the first arc was amazingly good, about 25% of the manga, the rest just went worse and worse and worse, then the ending was surprisingly realistic and mature.
>>
>>133101143
was good, then stopped caring around the idol arc that seemed to last forever. heard it got even more pointless.
>>
girls made for sex
good anime
shitty manga
>>
>>133101143
I loved it initially.

Then that horribly shit Idol arc happened.

Then they kinda dropped the whole "mysterious" thing. Apparently the mangaka wanted to have Urabe turn out to be an Ayyyylien, but the editor/publisher said it was a bad idea.

What ended up happening is the manga went all of nowhere because it lacked direction after that.

Perhaps they should have let him go with the original idea?

Also yes, Urabe's VA was glorious sex.
>>
File: BlueBalls.jpg (621KB, 1456x1043px) Image search: [Google]
BlueBalls.jpg
621KB, 1456x1043px
>>133101367

This is all you need to know.
>>
>>133101143
Realistic depiction of a relationship
>>
>>133101143
Had potential but was ultimately unsatisfying. I enjoyed seeing a mc who actively had and spent time with a gf, but the blue balls that ensued wasn't worth it. They just so the spit gimmick repeatedly until it runs it's course. Nothing new transpires after that. The girl goes from being interesting to just another cliche "weird" girl, and the mc remains only a slight cut above a generic harem protag.
>>
>>133101367
What art style shift? Was that a big thing when it aired?
>>
I prefer the anime, it doesn't drag to oblivion. Heck, the ending was total shit.
>>
File: sweater puppies.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sweater puppies.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>133101143
What >>133101367 said.
>>
>>133101143
Shit. And his older stuff was so good too.
>>
>>133101143
Watch the anime, it's great

Assume they kissed and fucked like rabbits after a while.

Be happy

Kill yourself since you'll never have her as your gf
>>
>>133101143

Top notch. Never knew saliva turned me on before this
>>
File: 1429260212035.jpg (24KB, 604x450px) Image search: [Google]
1429260212035.jpg
24KB, 604x450px
>>133101143
>>
His other stuff is much better.
I guess he stopped doing lsd.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.