[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 505296546_orig.jpg (110KB, 979x597px) Image search: [Google]
505296546_orig.jpg
110KB, 979x597px
Just finished watching the first season and, I gotta say, I was a bit disappointed. The melodrama is simply not my cup of tea, especially since I was expecting a more action packed anime, after seeing so many people talk well of it.

I still want to give it a chance, but I wanna ask /a/ first if the second season gets better? I admit, I'm holding myself from starting to watch the anime on the third season, because Jotaro looks badass af, but I'm not the type to go around skipping seasons and possibly lose important info.
>>
By first season, do you mean the first 9 episodes that are Part 1? Part 2 was pretty good with Joseph, and Part 3 was great as well, but it felt more like an "enemy of the week" episode. I just finished marathoning the anime this week and enjoyed it a lot. Give it a chance.
>>
>>133098918
Yup, the first 9 episodes. I thought it was considered a season because it even has its own name. Sorry if I called it wrong!

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll begin watching Part 2. Joseph looks like an awesome protagonist too.
>>
>>133098988
He was my favorite Jojo, to be honest, he's voiced by Sugita who also voices Gintoki in Gintama and doesn't give a shit. The fights are also more interesting and you like there's more at stake. Enjoy, anon!
>>
>>133098874
Stardust Crsuaders (part 3) is the second season, while Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency make up the first. Just thought I'd let you know, because even little mistakes like that are usually enough to make the anons here spaz out
Battle Tendency is better, but is still similar to part 1 in a lot of ways, using the ripple for combat, vampires (although more badass), nazis and some melodrama as well, but the MC is way more fun in in this one, I still recommend it (but you should read the manga first)
Part 3 changes things conceptually and is more lika a monster of the week show
>>
read the fucking manga
>>
File: Gyro.jpg (314KB, 705x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gyro.jpg
314KB, 705x1200px
Part 1 is vastly different from the rest of the series. Part 2 sounds like i'll be a bit up your alley and it's only gonna get better from there. I felt the same as you the first time I finished part 1. I heard so much about how great JoJo was and part 1 really isnt that great. But trust me it gets a lot better, I'm currently on part 7
>>
>>133098874
the anime should not be anyone's first experience of JJBA.

they should read the manga first then watch the anime with nostalgia and to see how they translate certain scenes to motion.

Because the anime by itself is not as good as the manga.

You deserve your fate
>>
File: Tusk.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tusk.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Post Stand related images.
>>
>>133100748
Part 1 and 2 anime> Manga

You are retarded if you think otherwise and just blinded by nostalgia.
>>
Battle Tendency >>> Phantom Blood & Stardust Crusaders
but they're all fun
>>
File: 1446525088519.gif (237KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1446525088519.gif
237KB, 500x405px
>>133100691
>Part 7

Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>133101317
Not him but you're wrong as fuck. Stay mad secondary.
>>
File: 40 keks.png (26KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
40 keks.png
26KB, 165x115px
>>133101317
>Part 1 and 2 anime>Manga
>ever implying
>>
>>133101065
fuck off, you posted your shitty meme last thread and it got no attention so you post it here too eh?
>>
>JoJo
>melodrama
What? I think I know what you're trying to say but melodrama is not the word I would use to describe it.
>>
Learn what a "season" is, retard.
>>
>>133103010
>>133103546
Stop being blinded by nostalgia old fucks.
>>
File: preciousbabywhodidnothingwrong.gif (901KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
preciousbabywhodidnothingwrong.gif
901KB, 500x280px
>>133098874
Honestly, I really enjoyed Part 1, but that's just because I'm a sucker for Dio. (Especially young Dio.) Though, by popular opinion, Part 4 and Part 7 are typically viewed as the "best." You should come back when you finish Part 2 and tell us what you think!
>>
Part 1 is very average, part 2 is entertaining as fuck with a great MC, and part 3 is so boring you'll find it hard not to drop the rest of the series.
>>
File: 1444239672687.jpg (63KB, 345x272px) Image search: [Google]
1444239672687.jpg
63KB, 345x272px
>>133100691
I wish I could read part 7 for the first time again.
>>
>>133099098
This
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.