[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this fight be animated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: WqkuFVe.jpg (148KB, 987x714px) Image search: [Google]
WqkuFVe.jpg
148KB, 987x714px
Will this fight be animated?
>>
>>133093544
that's the peak of the series until now, they would be stupid to not animate it
>>
>>133093544
If someone like Boros has not even damaged Saitama a little, we can safely say that there is no way to physically damage him. Probably the only one who can fight him is an enemy with mental powers for mind control or magic.

Anyways, Boros was the strongest opponent so far. Garou is strong and has a more refined technique, but he's a also fake villan, that just pretend to be bad to test the heroes.
>>
Whats the point of being hyped for fight when guy just one punches everyone?
>>
>>133095246
This fight is actually the first that doesn't end in one punch...
>>
>>133094794
Maybe in the redraw? The arc after that one involving BANG's former pupil and the Monster Association really outshines this one
>>
>>133095038
Tatsumaki isnt doing much either against sayajintama
>>
>>133095399
>Maybe in the redraw?

The artist has been great in that part, so yes.
>>
File: onepunch-man-5058979[1].jpg (116KB, 728x1047px) Image search: [Google]
onepunch-man-5058979[1].jpg
116KB, 728x1047px
>>133095273
it could have, though, if he started with the serious strike instead of goofing around with normal punches
>>
>>133095038
I doubt mind control would work on Saitama. He was training his mind, body and spirit during those three years, such as not using his A/C or Heating
>>
>>133095038
You say it like Boros is strong and the peak of measurements.

Faggot wasnt even planet level(he himself says his strongest attack, that Kamehameha would destroy earth's surface), how the fuck can you say a guy below planet level is a good measure to say someone is invulnerable?

Even if Boros was a planet level it doesn't matter, a dude that can blow the sun is 1000000000 than that and a guy that can destroy the galaxy is 99999999999999999 more than a star buster.

To put things in perspective, Krillin is a planet buster in Saiyan Saga and way beyond planet level by the android saga.
>>
>>133093685
Dear Lord.
It will be the series finale right?

I'm gonna jizz so dammed hard.
>>
File: Amazed Fubuki.jpg (64KB, 551x456px) Image search: [Google]
Amazed Fubuki.jpg
64KB, 551x456px
>>133097067
Hopefully, it'll be glorious though
>>
>>133097067
ending the season with Boro's saying "you're too strong" as Saitama walks with the ship collapsing is fucking perfect
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.