[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleach Thread - Kyoraku Bankai Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 18

File: 5369663_p0.jpg (58KB, 394x583px) Image search: [Google]
5369663_p0.jpg
58KB, 394x583px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinj%C5%AB

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Love_Suicides_at_Sonezaki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Love_Suicides_at_Amijima

The samurai shows up, head encased in a deep wicker hat to preserve his anonymity.

The samurai looses Jihei and the hood of his cloak. Jihei instantly recognizes the samurai as his brother Magoemon, a flour merchant, nicknamed the Miller.
His full name is Shunsui Sozosuke Kyoraku no Jiro. Kyoraku no Jiro means "second son of the Kyoraku family" whilst Sozosa means "assistant who conceals all" or "assistant who possesses all."
Kubo is a Margaret Atwood fan

"Under the old dispensation, sexual competition had been relentless and cruel: for every pair of happy lovers there was a dejected onlooker, the one excluded. Love was its own transparent bubble-dome you could see the two inside it, but you couldn't get in there yourself.
That had been the milder form: the single man at the window, drinking himself into oblivion to the mournful strains of the tango. But such things could escalate into violence. Extreme emotions could be lethal. If I can't have you nobody will, and so forth. Death could set in.

Kyorakus known for drinking and his theme song is a fucking TANGO

>sharing of wounds

aka SHINJUU.

The bankai is self harm (harm sharing / shinjuu) , depression (the weight of oceans depressing you)

assuming he's the samurai in a wicker hat this would be his feelings.
He's the one left behind after his brother (first son of the kyoraku family) shinjuu'd with a woman.

i have a feeling that lady chose his brother.
they shinjuu'd. leaving kyoraku.
he took up his brothers zan and it took the form of the women they both loved...
the woman whose arms are draped around him when he activates bankai...

His bankai is the despair at losing that childish innocence. nothing does it quite like that first heartbreak.
>>
>>133088201

Also note his interaction with lisa. she kicked him in the face presumably for not coming to rescue her. katen kyokotsu is jealous of his womanizing so it punishes him.
>>
File: 1446125193535.jpg (83KB, 359x329px) Image search: [Google]
1446125193535.jpg
83KB, 359x329px
>>133088201
>>133088201
>>133088201
>>133088201
bump
>>
>>133088646
Your thread is shit, you desperate samefag.
>>
>>133088710
ur mum is shit
>>
File: 20070312084148.jpg (160KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
20070312084148.jpg
160KB, 600x800px
The meaning of Tonbo is "dragonfly". They say it was adopted by samurai because the dragonfly flies forward, onwards. Never giving up.

Both Lisa and Kyoraku are ambidextrous.

To the Japanese, it symbolizes summer and autumn (while Shunsui symbolises Spring) and is admired and respected all over,
so much so that the Samurai use it as a symbol of power, agility and Victory.
More generally, in Japan dragonflies are symbols of courage, strength, and happiness,
and they often appear in art and literature,

especially haiku(or ecchi manga?).
In ancient mythology, Japan was known as Akitsushima, which means "Land of the Dragonflies".

Kyoraku symbolises Spring. Lisa symbolises Summer and Autumn. So Nanao is winter? has she been hiding an ice zan all along?
>>
>>133089047
"Ichimaru" literally means "the well-rounded one," which fits his captain stats. (Every stat is 80)
Matsumoto's first name, Rangiku, can be translated to "rangaku" which in japanese terms, means western medicine. However, the most common translation divides the name into the words "Ran" and "Giku", "Ran" meaning distortion or a large number and "Giku" meaning Chrysanthemum a word which is spoken as "kiku" usually.
"Unohana Retsu" translates to English means Veteran Flower Sorceress. This referring to her being one of the oldest captains, skilled at flower arrangement and her strong healing abilities.
Kurosaki (??), literally means "dark destination."
Karin is a homonym for Japanese quince, a name of a fruit, which matches Ichigo's name being a homonym for strawberry and Yuzu's name being a homonym for citron.
Orihime is another name for the Vega star and the weaver celebrated during Tanabata
Keigo Asano: Keigo's name can be translated as meaning "take notice of me."
Ryuken Ishida: The kanji of his first name means Dragon String (as in the string of an instrument).

Uryu Ishida's first name can be translated as "Rain Dragon", in contrast with the first name of Yasutora Sado that can be translated as "Calm Tiger".
Metastacia's name most likely originates from the Greek word metastasis, meaning "a change of state", which also refers to the spread of cancer throughout the body.
>>
>>133089068

"Kuchiki Rukia" comes from Kubo Tite mis-hearing the Latin name of a variant of the cosmos plant. He also says Rukia means light. (See talk page for his full response when asked about the meaning of her name).
"Byakuya" means 'winter night'.
Chojiro Sasakibe: Sasa can mean bamboo or stab.
"Shiba" can mean rock or eagle.
"Ganju" can mean resolve or waves.
Nanao's last name comes from the famous Ise shrine, a famous landmark in Japan.
Rangiku's last name originates from the famous Matsumoto Castle.
>>
>>133089090

Kurosaki = Black Peninsula
Isshin = Singleminded
Ichigo = strawberrys
Karin = Summer Pear
Yuzu = Play Child
Masaki = True Bloom
Kon = soul
kanonji = temple
Sado = Tea Give/Cross
Yasutora = Layer Tiger
Arisawa = exist
Tatsuki = Dragon/ honor
Asano = Shallow Field
Keigo = Open Self
Kojima = Small Island
Mizuiro = Light blue (color)
Inoue = well. (as well that holds water)
Orihime = Weave Princess
Chizuru = crane
Yoruichi = Night One
Urahara = Beachside Field
Kisuke = Joy/Happiness Help
Sora = Sky
Ishida Ryuuken = stone or rice field. dragon
Ishida Souken = rice field or stone. bow string
Ishida Uryuu = stone or rice field . rain
Kagine = key
Hirako Shinji = child.truth
Sarugaki Hiyori = monkey
Horiuchi Hironari = canal
Shibata Yuuichi = firewood
four Gods Byakko (??): White Tiger of the West
Genbu (??): Black Turtle/Snake of the North
Seiryuu (??): Blue Dragon of the East
Suzaku (??): Red Pheonix of the South
>>
>>133089109
Renji means 'yearning love' or 'second love'

The japanese "Ran" means "Chrysanthemum".
While "Giku" means "Riot/War".
White Chrysanthemum (Shiragiku, 白菊)
Japanese meaning: truth or grief (the most common flower for funerals)

-------------------------------------
"Ran" is the Japanese name for "orchid", "giku" is the Japanese word "apprehension" or "uneasiness

MASHIRO m Japanese
From Japanese ''Broad-minded'' or ''Pure White''.

JINTA m Japanese
From 仁 (jin) "benevolence" and 太 (ta) "thick."
>>
>>133089142
Jushiro

This name can be used as 十四郎, 十四朗, 十四良, 重四郎, 重四朗, 重師郎 or 充四郎 with 十 (ji', juu, ju', to, too) meaning "ten", 重 (juu, chou, e, omo, omo.i, omo.ri, kasa.naru, kasa.neru) meaning "-fold, heap up, heavy, pile of boxes,
pile up", 充 (juu, a.teru, mi.tasu) meaning "allot, fill", 四 (shi, yo, yo'.tsu, yo.tsu, yon) meaning "four", 師 (shi, su, nara.u, moromoro) meaning "army, exemplar, expert, master, model, teacher, war", 郎 (ryou, rou, otoko) meaning "son", 朗 (rou, aki.raka, hoga.raka) meaning "bright, cheerful, clear, melodious, serene" and 良 (ryou, i.i, -i.i, yo.i, -yo.i, rou) meaning "good, pleasing, skilled."
One bearer of this name was actor Jūshirō Konoe (近衛 十四郎) (1914–1977), born Toraichi Meguro (目黒 寅一) which was changed to Torahiko (寅彦).
One fictional bearer of this name is Jūshirō Ukitake (浮竹 十四郎), a character from manga & anime Bleach.
This name was most commonly used from the Meiji Period (1868-1912) to the first half of the 20th century,
albeit occasionally, but nowadays, it's very rarely given to boys, if given at all.
>>
>>133089158

KARIN f Japanese
Means "flower bell" in Japanese

Kaname
Japanese translation from "focus", or "point of interest".
The kanji of Kaname can mean 'vital point', which tends to be the feminine version of this name.
It can also be derived from Kanameishi meaning 'keystone', which tends to be the masculine version of this name.
Japanese masculine name derived from 要 meaning "cornerstone" or "requirement".
Hachi Means "bee" in Japanese.
This name is rarely given to girls, if given at all.
Given Name RISA
USAGE: English, Spanish, Italian
PRONOUNCED: Ri-sah, REE-sah
CONTRIBUTOR: anonymous on 9/4/2006
LAST EDITOR: Frollein Gladys on 10/4/2012 [revision history]
Meaning & History
Risa can be a short form of Marisa and other names that end in "-risa" or, as folk etymology has it, be derived from the Spanish word risa "laughter".
USAGE: Japanese
OTHER SCRIPTS: 梨紗, 梨沙, 理沙, 里沙, 里砂, 里砂
PRONOUNCED: , Ree-sah
CONTRIBUTOR: mireille on 6/11/2006
LAST EDITOR: Sofia on 12/29/2014 [revision history]
Meaning & History
梨紗: 梨 (ri) Japanese pear (Pyrus pyrifolia) and 紗 (sa) gauze.
梨沙: 梨 (ri) Japanese pear (Pyrus pyrifolia) and 沙 (sa) one hundred-millionth.
理沙: 理 (ri) reason, truth and 沙 (sa) one hundred-millionth.
里沙: 里 (ri) home-town, one's origin and 沙 (sa) one hundred-millionth.
里砂: 里 (ri) home-town, one's origin and 砂 (sa) sand.
It can also be the pronunciation of the names Lisa or Liza.
"Sand of the Village" written in the following Kanji: 里砂
Feminine name, denoting strong character, loyalty, dutiful, reliable, and trustworthy person.
>>
Aizen-

This name can combine 颯 (satsu, sou, sa'.to) meaning "quick, sound of the wind, sudden," 聡 (sou, sato.i, mimizato.i) meaning "fast learner, wise," 奏 (sou, kana.deru) meaning "complete, play music, speak to a ruler," 創 (shou, sou, kizu, kezu.shigeru, tsuku.ru, haji.meru) meaning "genesis, hurt, injury, originate, start, wound" or 蒼 (sou, ao.i) meaning "blue, pale" with 介 (kai, suke) meaning "concern oneself with, jammed in, mediate, shellfish," 佑 (u, yuu, tasu.keru, suke) meaning "assist, help" or 輔 (fu, ho, tasuke.ru, suke) meaning "help."
It can also be used as 宗右介 or 惣右介 with 宗 (shuu, sou, mune, so) meaning "denomination, essence, main point, origin, religion, sect," 惣 (sou, isoga.shii, soujite, so) meaning "all" and 右 (u, yuu, migi) meaning "right."
One fictional bearer of this name is Sōsuke Aizen
(藍染 惣右介), the main antagonist for most of the first half of the manga series, Bleach.

Given Name TATSUKI
USAGE: Japanese
OTHER SCRIPTS: 太月, 汰月, 竜貴, 龍樹, 龍生, 龍輝, 立樹, 立生, 立輝, 竜樹, 竜生, 竜輝, 建樹, 建生, 建輝, 樹生, 樹輝, たつき (hiragana), タツキ (katakana)
PRONOUNCED: tahts-kee, tah-tsuu-kee
CONTRIBUTOR: m4yb3_daijirou on 3/26/2015
LAST EDITOR: m4yb3_daijirou on 7/11/2015 [revision history]
Meaning & History
>>
Not responding much, but please do keep it up. This stuff is interesting.
>>
>>133089047
If she is really hiding an ice zan, that would be kinda disappointing, since it would be third or fourth of such type in the series.
Maybe some other aspect of winter? Umm, nature sleeping? Longer nights or better said more darkness? Winter is also often depicted as a wrinkly old lady with aura of death felt from the picture, so perhaps aging? Nothing like Barragan, of course, but close enough to push Lille back.
>>
>>133089198

As a unisex name, this name can be used as 太月, 汰月 or 竜貴 with 太 (ta, tai, futo.i, futo.ru) meaning "big around, plump, thick", 汰 (ta, tai, ogo.ru, nigo.ru, yona.geru) meaning "luxury, select", 月 (gatsu, getsu, tsuki) meaning "month, moon", 竜 (ryuu, ryou, rou, ise, tatsu) meaning "dragon, imperial" and 貴 (ki, tatto.i, tatto.bu, touto.i, touto.bu) meaning "esteem, honour, precious, prize, value."
As a masculine name, it combines 龍 (ryuu, ryou, rou, tatsu) meaning "dragon, imperial", 立 (rittoru, ritsu, ryou, ta.chi-, ta.tsu, -ta.tsu, ta.te-, tate-, -ta.te, ta.teru, -ta.teru, -da.te, -da.teru) meaning "erect, rise, set up, stand up", 竜 or 建 (ken, kon, ta.tsu, ta.te, ta.teru, -da.te) meaning "build" with 樹 (ju, ki, tatsu) meaning "timber trees, wood", 生 (shou, sei, i.kiru, i.keru, -u, u.mare, o.u, ki, na.ru, ha.eru) meaning "birth, genuine, life" or 輝 (ki, kagaya.ku) meaning "gleam, radiance, shine, sparkle, twinkle."
It can also combine 樹 with 生輝.
Bearers of this name include actor Tatsuki Yoshioka (吉岡 竜輝) (2000-) and Takarazuka actress Tatsuki Kōju (香寿 たつき), born Takako Tomizaki (富崎 貴子) (1965-).
One fictional (female) bearer of this name is Tatsuki Arisawa (有沢 竜貴), one of the characters in the popular manga and anime Bleach.

Yachiru : Means "eight thousand flows" in Japanese.

Yukio : Means "happy man" in Japanese. It can come from /yuki/, "happiness; fortune" and /o/, "masculine; male". It can also come from /yuki/, "snow" and /o/, "blue; green".
>>
>>133088201
Post about Mayuri
>>
>>133089250

'Ksitigarbha (or in Japanese, Jizo) statue at Mt. Osore, a location said to resemble children's limbo in Japanese Buddhist tradition. There, Jizo is said to appear to rescue the children from the limbo and its iron club-welding demons. Because of this, Jizo statues are often adorned with bibs, kerchiefs (pictured) and haori. In Jizo's right hand, he carries a khakkhara monk staff, and in his left, a wish-fulfilling jewel.'

Jizo

In Japan, Ksitigarbha, known as Jizo, or Ojizo-sama as he is respectfully known, is one of the most loved of all Japanese divinities. His statues are a common sight, especially by roadsides and in graveyards. Traditionally, he is seen as the guardian of children, and in particular, children who died before their parents. He has been worshipped as the guardian of the souls of mizuko, the souls of stillborn, miscarried or aborted foetuses, in the ritual of mizuko kuyo (????, lit. offering to water children). In Japanese mythology, it is said that the souls of children who die before their parents are unable to cross the mythical Sanzu River on their way to the afterlife because they have not had the chance to accumulate enough good deeds and because they have made the parents suffer. It is believed that Jizo saves these souls from having to pile stones eternally on the bank of the river as penance, by hiding them from demons in his robe, and letting them hear mantras

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ksitigarbha

and ^ this links to mayuris poem 'its natural to die if you fail to even be born'
>>
>>133089250
oh also i speculated that mayuri had modified himself beyond either gender. thats why hes the only person to refer to gigi as a girl. to back this up theres the art where kubo depicted him as baphomet who can stand for male/female. yin/yang etc
>>
File: Sakanade.png (138KB, 649x263px) Image search: [Google]
Sakanade.png
138KB, 649x263px
>>133089388
out of idle curiosity what does shinjis name backwards/inverted mean in japanese?

i google translated

?? ?? which came out as 'Siping child true'

Sipe definition, (of liquid) to drip, ooze, or soak through. See more. ... verb (used without object), siped, siping.
So his bankai could be water/poison based as his shikai was gaseous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh

' Sir Alan Gardiner speculated that it depicts a sandal strap, which is also written with the ankh hieroglyph.'

What does hiyori use to hit shinji?

a fucking sandal
>>
>>133089388
That's still a bit loose. Wasn't Mayuri's gender confirmed in one of the databooks, as well?
>>
>>133089450
just speculation. everythings subject to change in the KuboVerse.
>>
>>133089487
Fair. I did actually do some digging into the Baphomet-thing as well, but all I found was a loose connection to 13 Mayan gods of death or something of the sorts. I'll look it up again in a moment.
>>
>>133089450
An akateko (????, lit. "red handed child") is a yokai, or Japanese monster, from the folklore of Aomori prefecture, specifically in the city of Hachinohe.[1][2] It appeared as an infant's hand hanging down from a tree.

A red hand? Mimihagi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuraokami

It talks about deities who lost life/limbs which then became gods in their own right. sounds like mimihagi.

she can do both.

Btw i found minazuki

The Bake-kujira (???, literally "ghost whale") is a mythical Japanese yokai (ghost, phantom, or strange apparition) from western Japan. It is also said that it likes to eat the rice from farms.

It is supposedly a large ghostly skeleton whale and is said to be accompanied by strange birds and fish. The Bake-kujira is 60 feet (18 m) long and lives on the Japanese coastline.
It is said to have a very high aggression level.
The whale is her shikai. the Bake-kujira is her bankai. minazukis written bankai form means 'devour the flesh'

Spider RG?

Jorogumo (Japanese Kanji: ???, Hiragana: ??????) is a type of Yokai, a creature, ghost or goblin of Japanese folklore.
According to some stories, a Jorogumo is a spider that can change its appearance into that of a seductive woman.

In Japanese Kanji, Jorogumo is written as "???" (literally meaning "binding bride") or "????" (literally meaning "whore spider").

>>
Kyokotsu – A skeletal figure that emerges from a well.
Tennin (??), which may include tenshi (??), ten no tsukai (????, lit. heavenly messenger) and the specifically female tennyo (??) are spiritual beings found in Japanese Buddhism that are similar to western angels, nymphs or fairies.[citation needed] They were imported from Chinese Buddhism,[1] which was influenced itself by the concepts of heavenly beings found in Indian Buddhism and Chinese Taoism.

Tennin are mentioned in Buddhist sutras[citation needed], and these descriptions form the basis for depictions of the beings in Japanese art, sculpture, and theater. They are usually pictured as unnaturally beautiful women dressed in ornate, colorful kimonos (traditionally in five colors), exquisite jewelry, and flowing scarves that wrap loosely around their bodies. They usually carry lotus blossoms as a symbol of enlightenment or play musical instruments such as the biwa, or flute.[2][3]

Tennin are believed to live in the Buddhist heaven as the companions to the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. Some legends[citation needed] also make certain tennin solitary creatures living on mountain peaks. Pilgrims sometimes climb these mountains in order to meet the holy spirits
Tennin can fly, a fact generally indicated in art by their colored or feathered kimonos, called hagoromo ("dress of feathers").[1] In some legends, tennin are unable to fly without these kimonos (and thus cannot return to heaven).[4] More rarely, they are shown with feathered wings.[2] In a Noh play Hagoromo, which bears a number of similarities to the Western swan maiden legends,[5] tennyo come to the earth and take off their hagoromo. A fisherman spies them and hides their clothes in order to force one to marry him. After some years he tells his wife what he did, and she finds her clothes and returns to heaven.[4] The legend says it occurred on the beach of Miho no Matsubara, now a part of the city of Shizuoka.
So that's the origin of Kyorakus kimono
>>
>>133089561

i found yachiru

According to folklore, to attract and maintain a zashiki warashi in the home it is said that "the spirit must be noticed, appreciated and cared for properly, much in the manner one would raise a child, though too much attention may drive it off." As the zashiki warashi is child-like in nature, it is prone to playing harmless pranks and occasionally causing mischief.

They might, for instance, "sit on a guest's futon, turn people's pillows over or cause sounds similar to kagura music to be heard from rooms no one uses."[citation needed] Sometimes they leave little footsteps in ashes. There are different variations as to who can see the zashiki warashi; usually this is limited to inhabitants of the house, sometimes to children.[citation needed]

The appearance of this spirit is that of a 5 or 6 year child with bobbed hair and a red face. Zashiki warashi can be found in well-maintained and preferably large old houses. It is said that once a zashiki warashi inhabits a house, it brings the residence great fortune; on the other hand, should a zashiki warashi depart, the domain soon falls into a steep decline.

>>
>>133089450
>>133089487
It might have less to do with his gender and more to do with the fact he's both the 'father' and 'mother' of Nemu.

The foreshadowing is strong here
>>
File: umadbro.png (36KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
umadbro.png
36KB, 160x160px
>>133089579

A hairy kappa is called a Hyosube (??????).

Also

If you wake up after a restless night, with reeking breath and gasping for air—beware! You might have had a visit from the breath-stealing Kurobozu; the Black Monk.

What Does Kurobozu Mean?

It doesn’t get less complicated than this! ? (Kuro; Black) + ?? (Bozu; Monk). As with many yokai, the “monk” part does not have any particular religious meaning. Many yokai have this as part of their name, which could just as easily mean “stranger.” Kurobozu is also used as an alternate name for other yokai like the umibozu and takabozu.

During the Edo period, classes and traveling were high restricted. Most were not permitted to leave their home town, and posted waypoints on the road rigorously checked passports to make sure everyone stayed put. Itinerant monks were one of the few classes allowed free travel, so they were often the only unfamiliar faces who ever wandered into town.

That and the bald heads. Almost every yokai with “bozu” in its name is inevitably bald.

What Does a Kurobozu Look Like?

Aside from the bald head, the Kurobozu is depicted as vaguely human-like, although shrouded in a pitch black monk’s robe. It is like a living shadow. Its head is featureless, except for the vague appearance of two eyes that sometimes reflect the light. The lack of face leads some to consider the Kurobozu to be a type of Nopperabo.

Based on the two types of Kurobuzo stories, the images are often merged into a bear-like monster wrapped in a monk’s robes.
.btw this is my own research and im not Lon. I actually show sources
>>
>>133089090
>all these deep and meaningful names
>rukia name doesn't mean shit

HAHAHA take that Rukiafags
>>
>>133089523
Got it. Though keep in mind this is my interpretation, I haven't done enough research to state this as fact.

In Mayan mythologies, thirteen energies are related to the creation of humanity.

Though the order of the energies isn't consistent throughout, the part that is consistent is that the number one always represents Initiation. The god associated with the number one is Xiuhtecuhtli, the deity of Fire and Time. (Old Man Yama anyone?)

Plus, the number 1 also represents Initiation and Impregnation. Rape culture confirmed.

http://www.4-ahau.com/en/The_13_Numbers.html
>>
>>133089734
Ow hey, Ukitake's thirteen is Ascension. Had not noticed that before.
>>
>>133089531
Mimihagi is Hamsa or a reference to Oziris
>>
>>133089734
>>133089789
make us wonder why Mayuri was deemed dangerous enough to be in the maggots nest in his own cell to begin with. Its like releasing hannibal lecter and giving him a chefs job.
>>
>>133089837
13blades character comments dump
Comments on Sasakibe

Kuchiki Byakuya:
"There are those who spread bad rumors about Vice-Captain Sasakibe’s competence, but I have nothing but admiration for his fervent loyalty."

Yamamoto:
"I have complete faith in Choujirou. He understands all the finer points and acts accordingly. For this reason, no one else but him is the vice-captain of the 1st Division."

Comments on Yamamoto

Hirako Shinji:
"A lot happened in the past, but I hold no grudge against the old man. He’s still very, very vigorous. I want to know his secret."

Kyouraku Shunsui:
"Yama-jii? He’s still scary, huh~ ‘cause he hasn’t weakened at all~ It’s troubling. Anyway, wanna get a drink? Tonight?"

Matsumoto Rangiku:
"What? The Captain-Commander? I’ve seen glimpses of him at captain meetings, but that’s about it~ Well~ I heard he frequented the pub in the past."

Sasakibe Choujirou:
"Eijisai-dono.. I mean, Captain-Commander? Serving under the Captain-Commander as vice-captain, that is my duty. That’s all I have to say."

Omaeda Marechiyo

Sui-Feng:
"Hmph, I don’t really have anything to say about him, but I guess he’s helpful once in a blue moon. Rudeness towards Yoruichi-sama is the one thing I’ll never forgive."

Hisagi Shuuhei
"I’ve been to his residence a few times, but it’s outrageous, the scale of everything. And his family line is weird…"

Shihouin Yoruichi

Sui-Feng:
"Yoruichi-sama? Her beauty and grace don't make you feel anything? Fool! That’s why people these days…"

Kuchiki Byakuya:
"That werecat? She is no longer in the Gotei 13. That’s why there’s nothing I could say about her. …The past? Nothing really."

Sui-Feng:

Omaeda:
"Captain Sui-Feng? Hm~ The number of cat goods is getting more outrageous each year. I’m sure she’d never buy them with my money… She’d never… "
>>
>>133090010

Kiyone:
"Thank you very much! The photographs you took of Captain Ukitake that time are my treasure! If you ever have the chance to take more, please do!"

Enjouji Tatsufusa:
"Fuoooowh! Captain Sui-Feng? She is my sweetheart, the one I love! Captain Sui-Feng… please hit me."

Yoruichi:
"You’re still like a newborn baby. You won’t catch up to me at this rate. That’s right, I still have the secret photographs from when you tried to trick me."

Ichimaru Gin

Kusajishi Yachiru:
"Gin-kun gave me lots of dried persimmons. Gin-kun’s persimmons were really sweet and tasty."

Matsumoto Rangiku:
"What the hell~ In the end, he disappeared without leaving anything… Me? I’m fine now. Because it was the Gin I knew."

Kira Izuru

Matsumoto Rangiku:
"See~? No need to pull such a stingy face~ You wanna drink, right? For his sake too. Come on, let’s drink!"

Hinamori Momo:
"I’ve known Kira-kun since my Academy days. What? He’s nice to me? There’s no way, is there? Back then, I…"

Otoribashi Roujuurou

Kira Izuru:
"Captain? He looks gloomy(?) like me, but he isn’t. He can speak English and play music. He’s comfortable to be around."

Hirako Shinji:
"Rose is very stylish, like me. He’s a handsome guy, right? Well, he could never beat me no matter how he tries."

Muguruma Kensei:
"Rose returned as captain at the same time as me and Shinji. I see, that Ichimaru guy was in the 3rd Division…"

Yamamoto:
"I made effort to their reinstatements, you say? Central 46 isn’t such an obstinate organization. They’re open to reason. So many old faces~"

>>
>>133090038
Kuchiki Rukia

Abarai Renji:
"Now we share the same rank, huh. Well, I got promoted first, though. We’re in different divisions, but we’ll work hard and learn from each other, right!"

Ukitake Juushirou:
"You’ve done well to get this far, Kuchiki. While my health is poor, you support me well. Please continue as you do."

Kotsubaki Sentarou:
"Vice-captain… Kuchiki? Going from a death row to vice-captain promotion, huh. Alright! Let’s support Captain Ukitake together!"

Kuchiki Byakuya:
"Rukia? You probably have to support Ukitake in many areas due to his weak constitution. Work hard, true to the Kuchiki family name."

Ukitake Juushirou

Kyouraku Shunsui:
"Ukitake? We’ve been together for so long, saying such things now would be embarrassing. Hm, tell him to take care of his health~"

Kuchiki Rukia:
"He is a wonderful person. He always looks out for me… I might not be the person I am now if it wasn’t for Captain Ukitake."

Kuchiki Byakuya:
"I am grateful to Ukitake. Rukia is the way she is now thanks to Ukitake. Please do tell him that I am leaving Rukia in his hands."

Kotetsu Kiyone:
"Captain? By the way, did you also ask Kotsubaki? No? I love… r-respect Captain Ukitake more than anyone!!!!"

Ise Nanao

Kyouraku Shunsui:
"Nanao-chan? She always treats me coldly, but in reality she likes m… puh!?" (hitting sound)

Kusajishi Yachiru:
"She does everything for me. She’s a dependable vice-president. She gives me lots of sweet candies-"

Kyouraku Shunsui

Ise Nanao:
"Captain? He always had this personality; he’s interested in frivolous activities, he runs after women as soon as he sees one… can I stop already?"

Matsumoto Rangiku:
"I wonder if it’s instinct. He’ll always appear when I’m drinking, saying “Oho?” But Nanao gets angry when we drink together."

Ukitake Juushirou:
"Kyouraku? He’s always been populair with female members. He’s a true captain. He might not look it, but he’s a dependable man."
>>
>>133090057
Yamamoto:
"What? I have to comment again? About Shunsui? What did you learn at the Academy!? A captain’s haori isn’t for fashion, you moron."

Unohana Retsu

Kotetsu Isane:
She’s my beautiful captain who I respect deeply. She’s also attentive. I can’t imagine anyone hating her.

Kyouraku Shunsui:
She’s been captain the longest after Yama-ji~ She’s definitely very caring. But you’re in trouble if you anger her. The kinder the woman, the bigger the danger.

Yamada Hanatarou:
My senpai scold me all the time but Captain Unohana is always very caring. I’m happy I can work for her!

Kurotsuchi Mayuri:
What do you want from me? The 4th Division Captain? I no longer have any interest in her. Neither her abilities nor real identity. I could tell you?

Kotetsu Isane

Unohana Retsu:
She’s my wonderful assistent, Isane. I tell her to be more lady-like, but… I guess she lacks confidence.

Kotetsu Kiyone:
Whenever I talk with big sis, it’s usually about Captain Unohana. She really likes Captain Unohana, huh. I’m like that with Captain Ukitake, though.

Yamada Hanatarou

Kuchiki Rukia:
When I was in the 6th Division jail, the person in charge of cleaning the room was Hanatarou. We talked freely about all sorts of things.

Kuchiki Byakuya:
He followed me when we were sent to Hueco Mondo. He really was an eyesore at the time. To be honest, that’s all I can recall of him.
>>
>>133090074
Hirako Shinji

Sarugaki Hiyori:
Wha? Shinji? I dunno know about badly Shinji, dumbass! What d’ya wanna hear? Badly Shinji’s secret? I’d tell ya (laughs)

Urahara Kisuke:
I caused Hirako-san nothing but trouble. Not being able to save him when this all started is my responsibility.

Muguruma Kensei:
Shinji is the 5th division and I’m the 9th. The fact we could return to our captain seats is thanks to the old man. He’s looking out for us in his own way.

Kurotsuchi Mayuri:
This man lacks a sense of distance, he always has. I hate how he barges in whenever he feels like it.

Aizen Sousuke

Yamamoto:
I leave the treatment of traitors up to Central 46. He will never again walk freely through Seireitei.

Hirako Shinji:
He really deceived me. I never trusted Aizen from the start. I look like an idiot for still being deceived me like that.

Hinamori Momo:
Captain Aizen… No, Aizen Sousuke. I am now carrying out my duties as Gotei 13 member thanks to Captain Hirako and Rangiku-san.

Kurotsuchi Mayuri:
I have no interest in Aizen Sousuke who is now powerless due to my device. Although, I would be if he managed to remove his bindings.

Hinamori Momo

Hitsugaya Toushiro:
She almost broke mentally because of Aizen, but she’s fine now, right? Also, do tell her to call me Captain Hitsugaya.

Abarai Renji:
Although her sword and martial art skills are lower than mine and Kira’s, Hinamori is amazing at kidou. She makes her own combinations and stuff.
>>
>>133090110
Komamura

Iba Tetsuzaemon:
Captain is a very devoted man. That’s why everyone in the 7th Division, succeeding his will, also carries a loyal heart. We don’t forgive anyone who withdraws from the front alone.

Kasujishi Yachiru:
Doggy is fluffy, his fur feels great. Lots of it falls out after playing.

Zaraki Kenpachi:
Who cares what he looks like. What’s important is whether he really has the power and strength of a beast. Wanna fight and find out?

Hisagi Shuuhei:
Tousen Captai… When I visit former Captain Tousen’s grave, there are always flowers on his grave. Whose? Captain Komamura’s.

Aikawa Rabu (Love)

Kyouraku Shunsui:
He’s fashionable in a different style than me. He somehow gives off the impression he’s always late, but he’s not.

Ootoribashi Roujuurou:
I wonder if Love and I are stuck with each other somehow. We were both on the Special Forces of the Konpaku Disappearance Case and we fought together in the Human World.

Iba Tetsuzaemon

Madarame Ikkaku:
He was originally my senpai in the 11th Division. He’s now in the 7th Division, but he has the fight-loving nature of the 11th Division.

Hisagi Shuuhei:
I was often with Iba-san because Captain Tousen and Captain Komamura were close friends, I guess. He is a man of justice like Captain Komamura.
>>
>>133090135
Muguruma Kensei

Kuna Mashiro:
Hmm, Kensei, actually, I don’t know why, but he gets angry reaaaaally fast! …Shut up, you!! That was my Kensei impression!

Sarugane Hiyori:
Kensei is that! A weirdo that goes clink-clack in his head!! But his manzai* with Mashiro is really funny!!

* Manzai is a Japanese style of stand-up comedy.

Hisagi Shuuhei:
I’m indebted to Captain Muguruma for saving me. I remember that time and feel grateful whenever I see ’69’.

Ootoribashi Roujuurou:
I think Kensei is a good superior to his subordinates. But I think his freewheeling ‘Super Vice-Captain’ gets on his nerves?

Hisagi Shuuhei

Muguruma Kensei:
I saved Shuuhei?! Did I…? I vague recall a kid like that. Oh well, it’s great we’re both alive, right? Laugh!

Kira Izuru:
Hisagi-san saved me. That’s why I don’t think we’re equal even though we’re both vice-captains. The way he pulls together the 9th Division is impressive.

Tousen

Hisagi Shuuhei:
Captain taught me countless things. Captain Tousen will forever remain “Captain Tousen” inside me.

Komamura Sajin:
I would like to talk to him one more time. About the true meaning of justice… Maybe I had learned nothing from you…
>>
>>133090161
RG titles

1st Officer, Divine General of the East, Tenjirou Kirinji
2nd Officer, Divine General of the South, Kirio Hikifune
3rd Officer, Divine General of the West, Ouetsu Nimaiya
4th Officer, Divine General of the North, Senjumaru Shutara

Kubo: Unohana and her current character has vast difference, so I'm a bit worried that when I draw the readers will not accept it. From the beginning, I've already decided to draw Unohana this way. In the Soul Society arc, the name Yachiru was meant for Unohana. Hence, Unohana never show her chest in the all girls in bikini color page.
But when she's with Isane, who knew her real identity,she laid down her hair.

Senjumaru

Hyousube Ichibei:
Since Senjumaru came to the Zero Division, she tailors a new uniform for me from time to time. It helpes me out, but is it really necessary to take new measurements every time?

Hikifune Kirio:
Senjumaru-chan is too skinny! I tell her to eat my food but she hardly ever drops by.

Kurotsuchi Mayuri:
She’s as horrible as ever, no matter how many years pass. If she wasn’t in the Zero Division, I would *** and *** her. I changed the key ages ago.

Kyouraku Shunsui:
It’s difficult to make requests to the Zero Division. But always from Senjumaru-san, my new kimono… I order… ah, never mind.

Nimaiya Ouetsu

Hyousube Ichibei:
"I often have no clue what he’s saying, but his judgment and skills are definitely good. …But I hardly praise him ‘cause it goes straight to his head."

Hikifune Kirio:
"Ouetsu-chan’s place is always nice and lively. I visit from time to time, but it’s a shame all the boys work in the back."

Ootoribashi Roujirou:
"I feel I could play new music with him. All the dancers feel the same? Looks like we could make a good dance troupe."

Zaraki Kenpachi:
"Who cares. I stole this thing. It’s mine if you don’t have the guts to take it back. Besides, I finally found out its name."
>>
>>133090161
>I remember that time and feel grateful whenever I see ’69’.
God damn it Hisagi.
>>
>>133090177
Hyousube Ichibei

Kyouraku Shunsui:
"When the Monk makes an appearance, you really feel the Zero Division has arrived. It’s a reminder we’re in a state of emergency."

Kirinji Tenjirou:
"I was like "Haaa~?"when old Hyousube invited me to the Zero Division, but it’s only reasonable to invite someone of my caliber."

Nimaiya Ouetsu:
"So! He’s the godfather of Soul Society! Yo! Say Hyo-su-be! Hyo-su-be!"

Hirako Shinji:
"Hiyori still holds a grudge because "that old man took Captain Hikifune away!" I’d better not let them meet."

Kirinji Tenjirou

Hyousube Ichibei:
"He’s got a short fuse and quickly starts fights. He's probably bored, not having anyone to fight with in Soul King Palace. And he doesn’t stand a chance against me!"

Kyouraku Shunsui:
"As a child, when I’d get injured after a fight with Ukitake, Yama-ji would take me somewhere and get me healed. Really takes me back."

Unohana Retsu:
"Kirinji-san is the person who taught me healing kido. I guess you could say he is my teacher… that’s all."

Urahara Kisuke:
"Kirinji-san’s hot springs are truly amazing. I built a copy, but it’s difficult to replicate perfectly."

Hikifune Kirio

Kirinji Tenjirou:
"Being hit by her freakin’ hurts… especially when she’s large… But her meals are delicious."

Hirako Shinji:
"I didn’t recognize her at all when we reunited. She’s too different from her time in the 12th! Hiyori would be shocked too!"

Nimaiya Ouetsu:*
"Kirio-chan is a hot chick when she’s thin. I think so, ya. But that mama form, yeah."

Yamamoto:
"The last time I met Hikifune was when she was getting promoted to the Zero Division. It’s been over 110 years since then …Hn? She put on weight? Really…?"

* I can’t convey it properly in English but just imagine Nimaiya talking like someone who’s trying to sound cool but uses slang from 20 years ago.
>>
File: 1412261930112.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1412261930112.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>133090074

>yfw Kiyone just outed her sister from the closet
>>
these are pretty great
>>
File: dice_by_shaddymourner-d983jju.jpg (159KB, 880x907px) Image search: [Google]
dice_by_shaddymourner-d983jju.jpg
159KB, 880x907px
>>133090685
for you
>>
>>133090177
>Hikifune Kirio:
>"Ouetsu-chan’s place is always nice and lively. I visit from time to time, but it’s a shame all the boys work in the back."
wait wait WAIT

Does this mean that Ouetsu's blacksmith zanpakutos are ALL MALE?
>>
>>133090908
No. in the volume all the Honeys are in the front. All the male zans work in the back.
>>
File: 1414075637084.jpg (28KB, 388x406px) Image search: [Google]
1414075637084.jpg
28KB, 388x406px
>>133090860
You wouldn't happen to have more Quincy-fied characters, w-would you?
>>
>>133091029
i think that deviantart person did more of them. im not promoting them but didnt change the filename because i couldnt be arsed.
>>
>>133091118
Oh, I was hoping for different artists. I can't stand that tumblr nose florid complexion stuff.
>>
>>133091169
its fucking gay but i thought it was funny.
>>
File: Feelraku.png (25KB, 781x657px) Image search: [Google]
Feelraku.png
25KB, 781x657px
>>133091029
my OC. Quake before the quality.
>>
File: uiygfouyfu.png (333KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
uiygfouyfu.png
333KB, 900x400px
>>133091169
>>
File: 10-11.png (168KB, 1776x1300px) Image search: [Google]
10-11.png
168KB, 1776x1300px
>>133091454
i also noticed how shunsui put his swords in the ground a la yamamoto. yamas hell is fire and death. shunsuis hell is living death. its nice to see their alternate takes on hell.
>>
File: 51350492_p0.png (638KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
51350492_p0.png
638KB, 600x750px
>>133091650
bump
>>
>>133089090
He probably derived it from "Lucia".
>>
>>133093158
yes thats it.
>>
File: 47272563_p0.jpg (574KB, 1557x2425px) Image search: [Google]
47272563_p0.jpg
574KB, 1557x2425px
>>133093170
voemp
>>
File: 44245358_p0.jpg (1MB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
44245358_p0.jpg
1MB, 2000x1400px
>>133093635
final bumpgetsu
>>
>>133094884
More Unohana pls
>>
File: 49302366_p0_master1200.jpg (342KB, 619x875px) Image search: [Google]
49302366_p0_master1200.jpg
342KB, 619x875px
>>133097118
>>
File: 36207551_p1_master1200.jpg (87KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
36207551_p1_master1200.jpg
87KB, 450x750px
>>133097118
>>
File: retsu_by_jjchopper-d9aeig7.png (1MB, 1024x790px) Image search: [Google]
retsu_by_jjchopper-d9aeig7.png
1MB, 1024x790px
>>133097118
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.