[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2007x1410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2007x1410px
They refuse to pilot unless thay are paid $10,000,000 each every Angel fight. What happens?
>>
I'm sure they can afford it. $10M is nothing compared to the equipment they use.
>>
Well considering how much money they've spent constructing nerve, performing research etc, and 10mil a fight is probably about what it costs each time they send an EVA out anyways so it's just pocket change. I guess Shinji never chickens out then and they just defeat the angels and everyone lives happily.
>>
>>133087030
>>133087017
this, desu
>>
What are they gonna spend that money on?
>>
>>133087100
psychiatric sessions for their parental issues
>>
>>133087100
Idk I'd buy a solid gold card engraved with diamonds that says I saved the motherfucking world on it. And anytime people ask why I'm cutting in line at the amusement park I'd flash them my card and have one of my thirty harem female ninja body guards beat them up.
>>
>>133087119
>parental issues

Citation needed*
>>
>>133086679

I guess that they get paid 10 million every Angel fight. Compared to the largesse of military procurement that's barely purse change.
>>
>>133087321
>Shinji's mom is "dead", and his dad only cares about him insofar as he is needed to save the world
>Asuka's mom killed herself, and dad immediately shacked up with another woman
>Rei has no biological parents, and again, Gendo only cares about her as a proxy for his departed wife
>>
>>133086679
they do get paid 10,000,000 a fight

the money goes in a trust fund and will be released to them when they reach the age of maturity
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 300x163px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 300x163px
>>133087370
Lol more like $0.00 they don't get paid at all in the anime
>>
>>133087423
nerv offers free food & accommodation + free public transport
>>
>>133086679
>What happens?
Didn't Nerv have a whole school full of potential pilots? They'd just pick someone else.
>>
>>133087463
but how effective would/could they possibly be?
the EVA units aren't inhabited by their mothers
>>
>>133086679
Gendo extracts their souls and puts them in Rei dummy plugs/clones.
>>
>>133087463
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c
Pls listen to this and pretend you are Mr Madison
>>
>>133087626
no no, Anon has a point
I've forgotten which episode it was, but it was late in the show, someone said that everyone else in the same class as Rei/Shinji/Asuka at school was purportedly a candidate to be an EVA pilot, or something to that effect
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 320x180px
>>133087661
Yea just like Toji right?
>>
>>133087843
The only reason Toji fucked up was because of some other angel.
>>
>>133087924
No the main reason is because Asuka and Shinji both have their mothers souls in their evangelions and Rei is a angel. Saying other kids can sync with and Angel is like saying you can technically hop in a jet and pilot it right now but how well will you actually do?
>>
>>133088042
ZOMG, SPOILERS
>>
>>133088042
You're an idiot that didn't pat attention or can't read. The class are all CANDIDATES to pilot them.
>>
>>133087661
Kaiji discovered Mardok Operation/Institute was just one big scam and if there was need, NERV/Gendo would just pick any kid that was close.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x284px
>>133088089
I said they may be able to pilot them but that would be like asking you to pilot a fucking jet. You can theoretically do it but you would most likely pilot like dog shit.
>>
Gendo mindrapes and tortures them.
>>
>>133088089
Fact is non of those other kids have their dead moms souls trapped inside the god damn Ava. And I highly doubt their angels.
>>
>>133088185
They're"
>>
Lol that silenced this thread up good didn't it.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 400x572px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 400x572px
Now that I got this thread to myself I'd like to add. S-cry-Ed is the most underrated anime in all history and 18 is best girl. Peace...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.