[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Concret Revolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

What the fuck is going on in this show.
>>
File: blush eroi.png (61KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
blush eroi.png
61KB, 184x184px
>>133071880
l-lewd
>>
>>133071880
Everybody is a villain. Superheroes are essentially invaders from other dimensions. Kikko isn't as stupid as she looked.

Also, that kid drove his lovely little brother to rage and death.
>>
Justice and Injustice
>>
>>133071880
The beasts are a metaphor for nukes.
>>
>>133071880

I was just confused about the kid. Why did he and some others suddenly start using a flashlight on the giant monkey's face? Was he possessed by the ghost or did he want to make the monster go in a rampage?
>>
>>133072999
Yeah, I didn't get that either.
>>
>>133071880
what is this show even about
>>
Don't ask me, man. I dropped it midway through the first episode. Sometimes I don't need to watch three episodes to tell that a show is shit.
>>
>>133072999
I think that in the end they just wanted to see the beast go on rampage, because it was born from those kind of feeling in first place.
>>
>>133071880
Everybody is evil
>>
So is this Japanese watchmen?
>>
>>133073444
in a way yes
>>
>>133071880
i had absolutely no clue what the fuck was happening this entire episode

its like they planned this to be a 6 episode arc and found it the day before it had to fit into one episode
>>
>>133073525
Basically entire bureau (at least Emi/Old guy/Professor/Time guy) is in on this conspiracy to make kaiju to improve public opinion of superheroes and test on Jiro since they force him to use his powers
Denpa president guy and the kid who treated GaGon as his little brother were being tricked by Emi. Denpa president guy cooperated with the PR girl and the anti-government movement to march on US occupation of Okinawa, abuse of kaiju, etc
The bureau tries a convoluted scheme to kill GaGon but it's not enough
In the end, the Denpa guy, the kid and everyone else only like GaGon for his raw power, not treating him like a equal being, so they shine the flashlight at him to make him go into rage. This is like how Jiro liked GaGon in the flashback and kinda like how Emi thinks only she deserves Jiro because she can seal his power away
>>
>>133073878
>In the end, the Denpa guy, the kid and everyone else only like GaGon for his raw power, not treating him like a equal being, so they shine the flashlight at him to make him go into rage. This is like how Jiro liked GaGon in the flashback and kinda like how Emi thinks only she deserves Jiro because she can seal his power away
Alright, that makes sense. So everyone aside from Jiro (in the present and future) are assholes.
>>
>>133073878
this would help more if i could remember the characters names
>>
>>133073935
Basically. I think it might also be part of an overall message that we the audience are too captivated by superheroes' powers and don't care about their morality
>>
>>133074054
Jiro = main guy
Kikko = magical girl
Emi = white-haired kitsune, shapeshifts (into the woman at the Denpa place, supplying the guy and the kid with stuff they needed to make kaiju from GaGon)

The rest I don't remember by name, only power (which might prove the show creators' point)
Time guy = brown haired cool guy in the bureau that stops time in episode 4, may also have premonition
Old guy = alien/ghost/demon? Possesses things
Professor = Jiro's adopted father, part of Japanese army (Unit 731 reference?), part of conspiracy to run experiments on Jiro without his knowledge
>>
>>133074331
i think i'm more confused after this episode than i would have been if i never watched the show
>>
>>133073878
>The bureau tries a convoluted scheme to kill GaGon but it's not enough
Wasn't it failed partly because of Kikko holding down GaGon? I don't really understand her that part, if she wants to ram GaGon into the railroad then why did she restrain it?
>>
Kikko is the best part of the show. Her and her magical diamonds.

The western comics dot-art aesthetic works well too.

Otherwise, it's way, way too all over the place. I get it's showing "before" and "after", but that can definitely be done better than it's being done here.
>>
>>133074479
Oh right, I wasn't paying attention for that. It seems that Kikko and Fuurota were trying to stop the rest of the bureau's plan to kill GaGon. Kikko is probably motivated by what she found from Emi, but it's unclear whether she told FRT or not. If she did it might explain why they didn't split off in the future
>>
This show is just like Cutie Honey, but the concept is even more stupid.
>>
>>133074596
I agree, I like this kind of storytelling but the degree with which they do it is too much.

If it helps, the year system in this show is actually the same as Showa, so year 19 or so = 1944/WW2, year 41-42 (present day) = 1966-67, year 46-48 (future where Jiro becomes an edgelord) = 1971-1973
>>
>>133074929
>I agree, I like this kind of storytelling but the degree with which they do it is too much.
The biggest problem is that the transitions between past and future are abrupt and barely explained.
The first episode was really bad with this.

I didn't know about that year system you mentioned, though, so thanks for that
>>
>>133071880
Will Kikko get the J in future episodes?
>>
>>133076042
I hope so. Jiro deserves that Kikko pussy
>>
>>133071880
fanservice
>>
>>133071880
Why did she make that face?
>>
>>133074331
>with stuff they needed to make kaiju from GaGon
I need to go back and rewatch, but wasn't it Jirou's blood samples they were using? The pots and tray looked the same as what she brought to the radio guy. They were saying how GaGon's cells had great regenerative qualities, but what they were using might have been Jirou all along.
>>
File: jaguar-san 3D edition.jpg (473KB, 1112x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jaguar-san 3D edition.jpg
473KB, 1112x1600px
>>133073878
Oh, also, you can remember time guy's nickname at least because it's Jaguar. His profile says something about him turning into a leopard (Japan seems to use the same word for both species), and I've been sat here waiting to see a leopard this whole time. You don't forget something like that, especially when you can't stop thinking of cheesy TV show heroes.
>>
>>133072999
>>133073165
The kid just want to scare GaGon so he ran from that place.

But it only makes GaGon angrier, and then people love it. So they did the same to make GaGon more and more angrier.

People love chaos.
>>
>>133072999
Because the kid's an asshole
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.