[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh shit. How long until the end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: 1446432082822.jpg (376KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1446432082822.jpg
376KB, 1114x1600px
Oh shit.

How long until the end?
>>
>>133070990
Forgot to link the last thread.
>>133028942
>>
I'd say another year. Fortuna will "die" through Fuuta, letting his soul become one with the universe, Rune will be reborn as Fuuta's little sister, Fuuta and Kouko will start dating, Nono will die alone. All's well that ends well.
>>
>>133071021
You also forgot the thread number and the links.
>>
>spacifica was the planet's spirit the entire time.
>dies in the far future from that black hole bomb.
Holy shit this is getting deep.
>>
>>133071668
That's what Fortuna thinks but the earliest appearance we have of spacifica is lafalle's time so it's possible that it's going to be one of the current characters in the present.
>>
>>133070990
Why is Mizukami so fucking good?
>>
Reincarnation is a Mindfuck
>>
>>133072705
Who knows,makes me want to write a story.
>>
File: mario fight suit.gif (97KB, 398x303px) Image search: [Google]
mario fight suit.gif
97KB, 398x303px
>>133072712
At this point I wonder if this shit is even in the same timeline.

I get reincarnation but maybe this is just Fortuna linking souls along multiple universes to be bound to his fate and Koko's fate.

Fortuna did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1446429110776[1].jpg (347KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1446429110776[1].jpg
347KB, 1114x1600px
I really didn't think she'd be able to do it.

Koko is a fucking bitch, jesus.
>>
>Oh hey i was you a long time ago and this bitch here is out to take your neck so let me possess you momenrarily to prevent ourselves from dying.

Fuuta has a sister?
>>
>>133072783
Fortuna is linking possibilities and souls just happen to the vessels he can apply his possibility vectors through. Carol's robocat probe proved that the timestream can vary at when observe it from another point in time meaning that the present links to every possible past and every possible future. We just saw Fortuna observe a Fuuta that dies to Kouko so now he's going to try and alter that point in time so it brings him closer to his goal.

This ain't just one world at stake we're talking about here, this is every world in every timeline that's going to collapse in on Fortuna the moment he succeeds in getting enough spirit energy to control those vectors freely. He'll effectively going to destroy quantum immortality to establish his own brand of determinism.

What a fun series this is.
>>
I figure at least 5 more chapters until Fortuna's plan comes to fruition. Could end there or might have another arc or two after.
>>
Thanks for the heads /a/nons. I'm going to check the new chapter.
>>
it's odd how they can't visit the afterlife,instead they wake up entirely in a new body as if it were a dream.
>>
Why is Mizukami so damn good at ripping my heart out?
>>
File: 0004-007[1].jpg (211KB, 859x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0004-007[1].jpg
211KB, 859x1200px
Man, do you think Rune acted like this because she knew about Fortuna's plan?

It's probably that she was shocked about reincarnation shit but hey, maybe.
>>
If Koko decided not to go all Revenge, wouldn't everything have turned out fine?
>>
File: Keit-Ai official Cast.jpg (50KB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
Keit-Ai official Cast.jpg
50KB, 534x300px
>>133070990
Until this becomes real.
>>
File: i'm totally calm.jpg (101KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
i'm totally calm.jpg
101KB, 640x474px
>>133074374
Probably, I think Fuuta and a few other lives proved that not every life ends with horrible things between them.

She's just being a fucking asshole who takes up someone else's cause and preaches like it's her pain. She's got no personality/confidence so it's easy for her, she can just piggy back off of previous lives to justify her actions.

Fuck Koko man. Fuck her.
>>
>>133074374
>>133074796
No because then there's the possibility that Fortuna wakes up in a future life and eats the planet's souls to recreate the universe however he pleases. Koko was in the right the whole time.
>>
>>133074374
koko still hasn't understood Fortuna, even after all this time and this will prove to be her worst mistake. Only Fuuta can do something
>>
File: adachi scowl.jpg (58KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
adachi scowl.jpg
58KB, 298x298px
>>133074942
We can't even know what happens in the future of the manga man, so for now while I'm not on Fortuna's side entirely, I do support the "Fuck Koko" side 100%. She won't even take the time to try and understand anything about the situation, just gets wrapped up in her idea of justice and uses it to justify doing as she pleases.

Bitches and whores man. Can't stand em.
>>
>>133075028
What about the amoral necromancer with no regard for human lives bent on turning everyone into fuel for his world tripping and family planning do you think she's not getting exactly?
>>
>>133072554
>>133071668
Chronologically it was confirmed in these last two chapters that Fortuna's time is after Lafelle's.
>>
>>133075310
I think a key part of Fortuna's character is that he's all alone. He lost his only peer in his master due to illness and when he finally had companionship again he did everything he could to keep it. Koko shunned him for it and to this day still doesn't understand his motivations. She cost him everything.
>>
File: 0029-007[1].jpg (395KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0029-007[1].jpg
395KB, 1114x1600px
>>133077706
See but that can't be, because of this page.

What the hell does it all mean man? What the fuck is the timeline here man?
>>
I completely forgot what Spascifica was.

Any kind anon out there that has the info?
>>
>>133077850
That doesn't mean anything. The name could just be a coincidence that Mizukami put in there to keep things thematically similar, or a reference to the cycle of reincarnation that was weakened by the sleeping tower.
>>
>>133077837
Koko had the companionship of East, Rune, and Fortuna her whole life, so I guess it makes sense she wouldn't be able to understand.

I still think that Fortuna's ultimate goal is a universe where Rune is human, East is alive and the four can spend their days living together again.

Fortuna has it rough.
>>
>>133077935
There's no way that Mizukami would just reference things like that.

It's not even proven that Fortuna is later in the timeline. We know time travel exists and is possible, who's to say the pod and history came back through time shit that Carol(?) was working on?

I think the timeline is way to complicated to be sorted chronologically.
>>
>>133077995
It is proven. The terrorist organization is mentioned as a thing of the past in these chapters. There's devastation left from the black hole bomb and also the subspace emergency shelter. It's unrelated to Carol who's time machine was Robocat. Unless you think the giant hole in the ground travelled through time too.
>>
>>133078150
Yeah, but who else was doing time research? What if Carol had more than one time machine? I don't disagree that it could be, but I think it's too soon to be drawing conclusions about these kinds of things.

What with this shit with the aliens and a black hole bomb just leaving a big hole in the ground, it's all way to ambiguous to be "confirmed" right now.
>>
File: 0033-020[1].jpg (447KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0033-020[1].jpg
447KB, 1114x1600px
You know, based on that date shit do you think that Koko could've done the same shit we've seen with Fuuta now that Fortuna did?

Is this Kouko or Koko?
>>
>>133077706
I thought it was all a loop where Fortune time is the first and last.
>>
>>133072712
The best.
>>
>>133079724
She's suffering from a even worse version of what Fuuta got every time he went through his past lives because she remembers her time as Koko. What Fuuta is experiencing is direct possession now, not quite the same.
>>
>>133077850
>Take over Fuuta
>Beat Koko for good
>Planet's not ready for a harvest in Fuuta's time
>Set things up so that the towers are actually material planet wide spirit circles to circumvent Spascifica
>Flambe's stupid reincarnation blows the towers to hell before it can finish the job
>>
God I love reincarnation series. If only Shut Hell played up that element a bit more
>>
I think the real question is...

How is Robocat going to save the day?
>>
How can Rune be so incredibly sexy? How can the actor not explore that even for a single panel?
I NEED her exposed tits.
>>
>>133082804
She's fully naked several times in the earlier chapters.
>>
Kouko a cute, Koko a shit
>>
oh shit there's already a thread
>>
>>133077852
It's the earth telling Fortuna to fuck off.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.