[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its been a while, how about a Tenchi thread? Best girl? Best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Ryoko best girl.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ryoko best girl.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Its been a while, how about a Tenchi thread?
Best girl?
Best series?
Are you looking forward to the new OVA's?
>>
Is it crazy or heretical to say that Geminar might be my favorite part of the franchise?
>>
>>133069941

Of course not. Aura is delicious.
>>
>>133069941
Only dates your age in tastes. That is okay though wee faggot. As long your tastes in a harem anime is at least one that did it the best.
>>
>>133069941
a little. But only if it comes behind the original OVA. Then it's ok.
I enjoyed it too, just wish it had gotten another cour.
>>
>>133069189
Ryoko best girl, first OVA best series, not at all. After the abomination of those shorts I have no hope left in my heart that this franchise can be recovered. It's lost its heart, its balls, its chutzpah.
Also, that early 90's animation was the absolute cats ass and this new shit cannot compare to it.
>>
>downloaded all of the special cut releases from nyaa
>only watched one of them and forgot about the rest
>>
>>133069189
Careful expectation, I'll definitely watch it.
>>
>>133069941
>Is it crazy or heretical to say that Geminar might be my favorite part of the franchise?
So unfortunate that we lost Queen Flora's voice.
>>
I finished watching the OVA's should I start GXP or geminar next?
Hell I should start Universe or even try tokyo? I remember watching them all when I was younger and I thought tokyo was ass.
>>
>>133071485
I just finished the OVA myself, going to go on to GXP next, and then Isekai. Will wrap up Tenchi Universe and the movies later, and maybe watch Tokyo if I feel like inflicting pain on myself.
>>
>>133069941
Geminar is decent in as much that the girls are as sexually aggressive as the Tenchi girls are competitive. I mean by the time OVA 2 starts, Ryoko and Ayeka had one night of trying to slip in to Tenchi's room while sleeping, and after that they pretty much behave. Kenshi is swimming in pussy from pretty much day 1 and has to constantly be on the run to prevent his wizard powers from being stolen. Except that one time where I'm not sure if he got layed or not. It was kind of ambiguous.
>>
>>133071485
ova1 > ova2 > gxp >ova3
dual > photon > isekai
agga ruter > masquerade > anata dake
>>
File: 1435323978410.png (2MB, 992x707px) Image search: [Google]
1435323978410.png
2MB, 992x707px
Best Girls
>>
File: GXP6_079_zps7c3fe0d3.jpg (86KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
GXP6_079_zps7c3fe0d3.jpg
86KB, 567x800px
I wonder if we'll see Mikami's young form in OVA 4, seeing as she's one of the women that run the universe.
>>
>>133069189
>Best girl?
I'm honestly rather fond of all of the firls in one way or another but I'd narrow it down to
OVA/Universe: Ryoko
GXP: Amane
Dual: Mitsuki Rara
Geminar: >>133074603
and Doll
>>
File: 1410676507026.jpg (18KB, 255x423px) Image search: [Google]
1410676507026.jpg
18KB, 255x423px
>>133075830
People always say Ryoko, and I can understand to a degree, but it's always been Washu for me.
>>
>>133069189
only after second season
>>
File: pg6.jpg (739KB, 2154x3031px) Image search: [Google]
pg6.jpg
739KB, 2154x3031px
I've just realized something.
I don't have nearly enough Mitoto images.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.