[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Valkyrie Drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 825
Thread images: 92

>Lady J will never stare at you like that while pressing her massive chest against yours
>>
File: 1445097559112.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445097559112.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
best couple
>>
>>132447781
I like their uniforms.
>>
File: Waifu 1.jpg (334KB, 1138x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Waifu 1.jpg
334KB, 1138x1920px
>>132447781
That's not Mamori and Mirei anon
>>
>>132447781
Do you think we'll get a SoL episode where we get to see the various couples spending time with each other in a non-combat situation?
>>
File: J riding Rain.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
J riding Rain.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
I don't think I'll enjoy these two sexing it up as much as I like all the teasing
>>
That cowboy girl is giving me a full-blown erection. Hopefully she's an Arm and someone gets to make her cum soon.
>>
File: 1445108680639.jpg (1MB, 1280x2115px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445108680639.jpg
1MB, 1280x2115px
>15 years old
>>
Why the fuck couldn't purple turn into the weapon. I wanted to see those inverted nips get MILKED.
>>
>>132447929
Truly the best.
>>
File: 1405820881496.gif (1MB, 349x254px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405820881496.gif
1MB, 349x254px
>that split second of dfc
>>
>>132448820
She is, mate. She's the motorbike.
>>
File: 13421645216451624.png (198KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13421645216451624.png
198KB, 640x360px
>>132448629

Breast Weight: 0.1kg
>>
>>132448826
>[file deleted]
Buddy, what is there left to say, other than that you're a complete and utter retard.
>>
>>132448758
Mirei's a big girl.
>>
>>132448826
I start believing some of these are baits.
>>
>>132449103
I'm not saying anon was retard.
>>
>>132448875
Yeah? I haven't seen it. I just saw a screenshot of purple holding a huge weapon and got bummed out.
Commie when
>>
>>132449172
This is the VD thread, only seems appropriate. Mods should understand that.
>>
>>132449172
Somewhat related, whatever happened with that shitstorm? Has Hiro done anything yet? It doesn't appear to be what with [file deleted] and all.
>>
>>132449182
>>
>>132447929
OTP of the season.
>>
File: 1445222538924.jpg (266KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445222538924.jpg
266KB, 1280x720px
So if Mamori figures out how to switch roles, what do you think Mirei would turn into ?
>>
>>132449272
All this time I've been staring at the ass but failed to notice Lady J's tits/body. God I feel dumb.
>>
>>132449441
A shield and/or armour to represent her desire to protect Mamori and Mamori's anti-violence attitude.
>>
Why is Mamori in such denial of her newfound gayness?
Because dreaming about other girl as a prince in a white horse is homo as shit.
>>
>>132449537

Yeah, Rain is literally sitting in J's lap.
>>
Just woke up guys. Did Hiro or retarded mod win?
>>
>>132449780
I don't know. It's 7AM and I still don't know. I just want to go to sleep, but I'm afraid I might miss something real important here.
>>
File: 1368267316566.jpg (86KB, 764x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368267316566.jpg
86KB, 764x570px
>>132449582
>"But we're both girls...!"

That's always how it begins, anon. And this is how it ends.
>>
>>132449582
It's understandable for a teenager to be insecure about her flowering sexuality.
>>
I'm starting to think that Mirei and Mamori instead of having one wield the other will actually learn how to do a perfect fusion.

They're definitely hinting that there's something special about them
>>
>>132449862
Is this really being deleted by a mod?
>>
Why is it such a big issue, people don't spoiler their figure's tits on buyfag threads all the time and no one cares.
>>
>>132450192
I dont think so, the infamous webm is still there. it is bait
>>
>>132449862
He's taking away our freedom of speech isn't he?
>>
>>132449949
Probably the secret of perfect fusion is actual, genuine love.
That would explain why Lady Lady can exchange roles.
>>
>>132449080
四ユ
>>
>>132449582
Because ~tension~ anon.
>>
>>132450273
The new mod is not an /a/ regular and is trying to force his own agenda on the board.
>>
>>132449537
you are not the only one I just notice it too, and charlotte's weapon.
>>
>>132450391

Fuck.
>>
>>132450442
What the fuck is Charlotte's weapon?
Some kind of remotely controlled arms?
>>
>>132450273
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1266611
I like how MAL (not an adult site) allow these explicit content with a spoiler when we 4chan (a fucking adult site) that can't even post nipple without being banned.
GOOD MODERATION GUYS.
>>
>>132450386
>Probably the secret of perfect fusion is actual, genuine love.
This needs to happen
>>
>>132447678
Why are their lips purple? Do they have heart problems? They really ought to see a cardiologist.
>>
IN BEFORE LADY J GOT A BOOB JOB IN ORDER TO GET AN N CUP
>>
>>132450608
Maybe she's dual wielding? The butterfly girl in episode 2 and others seem to be her lackeys.
>>
>>132450701
>vlcsnap
>>
>>132450742
>breaks the rules
Another dumb meme poster.
>>
>>132450273

He was looking at things that he figured might as well be porn and banning it based on some criteria that existed only in his head. He was saying that some blatantly ecchi images were OK, but others weren't.
>>
>>132447678
how do I watch this shit uncensored
>>
>>132450701
explains Lady J's "Rich Body".
>>
>>132450834
>uncensored

Not allowed on /a/ anymore.
>>
>>132450687
Because they're evil. Purple = evil
>>
>>132450661
With the big bad wielding multiple girls from her massive harem, their transfromations fueled by lust?
>>
>>132447781
They have such ugly faces. But I guess that's okay with most anons because they have ugly faces too.
>>
File: cute boob.jpg (34KB, 570x571px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cute boob.jpg
34KB, 570x571px
Serious question: What do they use to make those boob noises? Mine are Mamori-sized and they certainly don't sound like that.
>>
>>132450948
Probably two boxing mitts. You should probably go to a doctor if you have soundless tits.
>>
>still no commie sub
FUCKING GOD
>>
File: >commie.png (26KB, 800x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
>commie.png
26KB, 800x599px
>>132451116
>commie
>>
>>132451154
which release has no yellow sub and uncensored?
>>
>>132451221
Find out yourself. You have access to nyaa.
>>
>>132451255
yea no one bothers to indicate that in their fucking release.
>>
>>132451316
The releases have 20KB. How do you even breathe?
>>
>>132450835
>rain rides lady j in motorcycle races
>uses the prize money to get drugs to make j's breasts expand

Somebody make this a doujin
>>
>>132451316
It should be pretty obvious without needing to be told to you.
>>
File: 1444942689340.gif (4MB, 665x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444942689340.gif
4MB, 665x374px
>>132450701
Fake boobs don't exist in anime, anon. It's all real meat.
>>
>>132451375
Noucome.
>>
File: mgnSHrp.gif (1MB, 530x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mgnSHrp.gif
1MB, 530x300px
>>132451375
>>
>>132451348
i want the mkv with sub in it, not sub itself.
>>132451366
there are comments complain about censored release because the uploader didn't indicate that.
>>
>>132451375
I'd say one can tell even in anime when boobs are fake. As Mitchiko says, "What's with your cans? They ain't got no jiggle!" If they're unusually large AND don't have any sag or give, either they're fake, or the artist is a virgin who has no idea how real boobs look.
>>
File: fixed.gif (2MB, 665x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fixed.gif
2MB, 665x374px
>>132451375
>reversed and unoptimal
shameful
>>
>>132451497
I wouldn't be too sure about that, man. I've seen female artists who draw balloon tits on their characters because they know their audience finds them more visually appealing compared to realistic-looking ones.
>>
>>132451547
>still posting gifs in 2015
>calling anyone else shameful
>>
>>132450948
Have you ever been to a market in your life.

The sounds are literally meat slapping each other.
>>
>>132451497
What anime/manga has a big breasted woman with sag? Exactly, the list is small/nonexistent because anime boobs aren't real and don't follow physics.
>>
>>132450273

/a/'s mod is from neogaf
>>
>>132451605
Not an excuse to have bad gifs in your hd. You gonna have gifs, at least make them good.
>>
>>132451590
There's a line between retarded and 3DPD which some artists hit perfectly, like fei.
>>
>>132451590
This. Breasts are drawn with unrealistically exaggerated properties on purpose, not because artist's don't know/can't depict the difference. Regardless, it's never because they're fake within the context of the story. Japan as a whole pretends breast implants don't exist, and they're good at doing so, as their plastic surgeons are very good at keeping breast augmentation both subtle and scarless.
>>
>>132451751
>Japan as a whole pretends breast implants don't exist
TS I Love you begs to differ.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>132450948
First of all, thank you for providing some gender diversity to this board.

Second, it's probably created by slapping jello or ballistic gelatin. You never hear it to that extent because the force involved would probably be quite painful.
>>132451635
Sag is any sort of deviation from a perfectly hemispherical shape. There are several ways to quantify and measure it, though that's not really important. This picture is an example of mild sagging.
>>
>>132451840
Uh, newhalfs are a very difference case, by their very nature it's obvious the boobs aren't real.
>>
>>132451953
>newhalfs
the fuck?
>>
>>132452100
Look it up, newfag.
>>
>>132452137
gaaaaaay
>>
>>132451924
Mild sagging like that is fine, and it is what makes Hestia hot. It is just irritating when they make balloon boobs and there is no allusions to fake when it looks fake.
>>
>>132451635
Faye's weren't huge, but they were some of the most realistic breasts I've ever seen animated. I don't have any of the good gifs/webms that demonstrate it, but I'm sure someone here does.
>>
>>132452234
Well, generally you don't ask a woman if her boobs are real unless you want the mother of all bitchslaps across your face.
>>
Kyun! Kyun! Kyunkyunkyun! Uuuuuuuu Zukyun!
>>
WHERE is COMMIE
>>
>>132452234
Because it isn't fake in that idealized fantasy. Anime breasts do not observe gravity, are infinitely compressible, and are not subject to health ailments, among many other attributes that seperate them from real-world breasts, but they are still real flesh-and-blood breasts within that fantasy world.

You're not much of an anime fan if you're continually trying to press 3D realities onto infiitely superior 2D.
>>
File: naifu.gif (995KB, 500x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
naifu.gif
995KB, 500x275px
>>132452353
>>
>>132452369
Most women are on the smaller side, so unless you live in Sweden or Russia that is full of big boobs, real or fake. Asking someone that question won't likely happen.

To bring this on topic, Inverted Nipples when?
>>
>>132452436
Gear nipples' breasts have the same weight to them in ep1.
>>
>>132452402
To a degree, but as things like the 12 Basic Principles of Animation show, we still expect a degree of real-world physics in animation. If a woman starts running, we expect the breasts to flatten slightly due to the effects of acceleration acting on the soft body.
>>
>>132452464
Who? Pics?
>>
File: breasts.jpg (9KB, 221x77px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
breasts.jpg
9KB, 221x77px
>>132451635
Plastic Little.

https://youtu.be/CXL9S77U4LA?t=9m4s
>>
>>132452578
>9 KB, 221x77
c'mon man
>>
>>132452436
That's one, but I remember there being one of her rolling all the way over and you could watch them lazily transform across her chest from side to side.
>>
File: love-artbook44.jpg (211KB, 966x1356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
love-artbook44.jpg
211KB, 966x1356px
>>132452649
Not that anon, but I can oblige. I was the biggest Urushihara fanboy back in the day...Chirality still doesn't get the credit it deserves for being a fantastic yuri manga from the 90s.

They're covered mods, please put the guns away.
>>
>>132452514
Can't post pics until Hiro fires the mod.
>>
>>132452789
link at least
>>
>>132452516
What was this image? WHAT WAS THIS IMAGE?
>>
>>132452858
Just some off-topic fuckery. Nothing to see there.
>>
>>132452858
VAGINA!
>>
>>132449103
>>132450701
>blue board
>>
>>132452724
All I got. More breast need to be animated like this
>>
>>132453123
>tumblr
>>
>>132453123
Same one I was able to find. Too lazy to go actually capture whatever happens in that scene, but we get it. Fayeboobs = pretty real.
>>
>>132447678

I wouldn't mind an entire episode of these two just fondling and kissing each other.
>>
>>132453872
You might just get it if this show continues to be so based.
>>
>>132453872
I guarantee you one of the specials will be like that.

Also reminder that this show will have BD specials for anyone that may have forgot.
>>
>>132454105
>this show will have BD specials
Oh fuck yes. By chance, what's the possibility of figs or other merchandise besides the games?
>>
File: 1402669441480.gif (497KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402669441480.gif
497KB, 640x360px
>>132447678
The fuck is taking commie so long?
>>
>>132453872
I want Lady J and Rain to give Mamori some advice on how better please Mirei
>>
>>132454161
Probably depends how everything else goes.

Anyone who hasn't already go pre-order the figures, singles and BDs.
>>
File: 1405632948424.gif (471KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405632948424.gif
471KB, 300x300px
>>132450701
I want to see Meifo suckle on those titties.
>>
>>132454208
>mamori timidly approaches lady lady, stuttering and stammering while asking for help on her she can make mirei feel good
>j and rain share a look with each other before flanking mamori and start fondling her body, telling her how girls can make other girls feel good
>>
>>132454277
I'm a humongous faggot, all I want is a Kasumi fig. Her and Charlotte seem to be building up to something big, so I have high hopes.
>>
>>132449103
So I just woke up, does this webm mean it's okay now?
>>
>>132455155
Probably in the final episode.
>>
>>132455196
But that is when Mamori is going to wield Mirei.
>>
>>132455196
Is it going to be a disappointment like Godannar Triple Drive?
>>
>>132455155
I don't think Mirei will dual wield. I think she'll see that Momoka has gone bad and the Momoka she loved is gone.

Or maybe there will be a mind control episode where Mamori has to break the mind control with a kissu.
>>
>>132455155
>still no polished scan

What. The. Fuck.
>>
Added the singles to my monthly orders, but they're tentative pre-orders. Pray for me.
>>
>>132455252
Momoka does not look like the evil type to me, she is definitely a later ally.
>>
>>132455467
She looks psycho and her description (assuming the translation is accurate) says that she's cruel and causes problems with others.

I mean, it's definitely possible that Mirei could un-mind break her or something but I don't think Mirei is going to end up with a harem.
>>
>>132455534
She is probably angry at Mirei because she was captured. The plot is kinda obvious, she is going to fight Mirei and at some point has a breakdown. Momoka is probably going to convince her that Mirei always 'loved' Momoka and she will be on the sides of the good girls after that.
>>
>less than 20% of the posts in a thread about a show have images
Thanks for scaring the shit out of everyone, mod.
>>132451375
Wasn't there a twitter post about her having fake tits a while ago?
>>
File: charlotte bounce.webm (186KB, 758x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
charlotte bounce.webm
186KB, 758x720px
>>132455621
I don't know. She might try to make Mirei jealous by hooking up with another liberator.
>>
On a scale from light headache to emergency room, how much would it hurt if Lady J landed on your face breasts first?

Keep in mind, 10kg.
>>
>>>/wsg/795725
>>
>>132456252
It would be pure heaven.
>>
>>132456192
Her tits seems to be larger than the first episode, I'm not into cowtits but damn her titty bounce in that outfit is the best.
>>
>>132456396
>I'm not into cowtits but damn her titty bounce in that outfit is the best
I have to agree. Usually I only care about ass but this anime have some magnificent breasts.
>>
>>132449103

well, shit. Didn't know this anime was going to be softcore lesbian porn.
>>
>>132456447
It's made by breast-fanatics for breast fanatics so no wonder.
>>
>>132447678
Which one is Lady J? Also, which one is the weapon?
>>
File: 1405539486499.jpg (31KB, 402x488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405539486499.jpg
31KB, 402x488px
>>132456489
Don't even joke about that, in Australia this is forbidden and punished with a 10 years imprisonment.
>>
>>132456447
Did any ass-focused show other than Vividred come out since after it aired? I can't remember anything on that level right now.
>>
>>132456594
Lady J has purple hair and they're both weapons. J turns into a motorbike and Rain turns into a giant cross-shaped gun.
>>
>>132456594
>Which one is Lady J?
Purple hair.

>which one is the weapon?
Both are.
>>
>>132455155
Difference in breast size is so hot, especially when one of them gets jealous. If this happens in the show it will trigger the deepest pleasure centers in my brain and I will cum with a strength I've never known.

Hurry up with the porn, Japs. Also will someone do a better quality scan of this image?
>>
>>132456645
>>132456652
So the entire premise of the show only lasted for two episodes? I'm not sure I can take it seriously anymore.
>>
>>132455155
Momoko is the sexiest character in VD by far
>>
>>132456674
We still don't know the reason for it. We knew some people could be both wielder and weapon before the anime even aired. The twin sisters in the franchise trailer switch mid battle.
>>
>>132450701
I thought Hiro said screenshots from the anime are ok?
>>
>>132456782
Yeah

So we're safe until nipplemod wakes up
>>
>>132456782
The mod doesn't give a fuck
He'll run /a/ as his personal dictatorship until he's fired
>>
When was the last time that a show kicked up a war between the userbase and the mods like this? I'm having trouble thinking of any.
>>
>>132456600
Actually an Australia based streaming service is offering this uncensored.
>>
>>132455155
>Deleted
Party's over, everyone go home.
>>
>>132456900
Do you think I can shut the streaming service down by reporting them to the authorities?
>>
>>132456881
Naruto.
>>
>>132455012
No it means the mod is asleep. When the no-nipples mod wakes up though...
>FILE DELETED
>(User was banned for this post)
>>
>>132456881
I believe it's more about the personal tastes of that mod than the show itself. If this was just another Highschool DxD full of males as well as females, I bet everything would be going as usual on /a/.
>>
Fuck off Mod. You can post this shit even on MAL.
>>
>>132456916
You could try.
>>
File: 1445200168132.jpg (198KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445200168132.jpg
198KB, 1280x960px
Hiro has allowed this kind of content.
>>
>>132456985
What magazine is that?
I must have it.
>>
Didn't the mod themself say screenshots like
>>132450701
were ok?
>>
>>132457010
Hiro said it's a-ok.
No-nipple mod is a different case.
>>
Anyone else here just to watch this mod be silly?

>>132457010
He said that as long as it wasn't girls rubbing their nipples or the like, then it was fine.
>>
>>132457010
He hates lesbians
>>
>>132456985
I thought Hiro was only allowing stuff that was broadcasted on TV. I don't think scans of anything like magazines count.
>>
>>132457010
If it's VD, it's not OK
>>
>>132457048
There is no difference, same artists, same kind of nudity.
>>
>>132457010
It was basically only "non-pornographic" content, but the line between what's porn and what isn't is decided by him. I guess looking at tits counts as porn now (unless it's old anime).
Or maybe that guy got banned because he's using VLC, taking screenshots in png and watching this show in 360p. How the fuck
>>
>>132457010
The faggot mod got destroyed yesterday. He's still angry as fuck, probably. Will continue to do his thing until he's removed.
>>
>>132457036
>>132416767

The guy is a schizophrenic retard
>>
>>132457065
They autosaged a thread some anon made dumping every shot of nipples in EoE, but I don't think anyone else got banned for that. Still retarded though.
>>
>>132457071
If he thought he was likely to be removed, I would have expected a global 8 banning spree by now. Yet threads and posts complaining about him aren't getting taken down.
>>
>>132457048
Official art is good.
>>
>>132457010
Old anime = okay
New anime = not okay
>>
>>132457164
Yup, this sounds about right, especially out of context.
>>
>>132457164
Do I dare ask why?
>>
>>132457201
New anime is pornographic in nature and toxic to the community.
>>
File: 1441502330821.png (61KB, 208x238px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441502330821.png
61KB, 208x238px
>>132449103
And I bet they are still pretending it's not outright porn.
>>
>>132457201
because digital coloring = fap material for horny virgin teen neckbeards
>>
>>132457124
Maybe he knows how bad that would look right after all that bullshit from yesterday.
>>132457218
>groping breasts and kissing is porn
I don't even need to say anything about that.
Hoping from another softcore porn excuse.
Oh, and the webm finally got deleted.
>>
>>132457164

Anime that he likes: okay
Anime that he doesn't like: not okay

And since he's likely a posterchild for the "muh 90s, muh manime" casual bullshit, given his choice in examples (not that there's anything wrong with Berserk apart from being a casual magnet, mind you), that likely means that anything that aired after 2005 at the latest is b7 material, barring perhaps a handful of outliers with casual appeal.
>>
>>132457201
Because the mod is an idiot.
>>
File: 1441992984756.jpg (34KB, 312x321px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441992984756.jpg
34KB, 312x321px
> VD is porn
> policy on /a/ is no pornographic images
> people post pornographic images from porn, like >>132449103
> get upset that they get deleted
Are you people mental or something?
>>
>>132457303
Very good!
>>
>>132457303
Fuck off mod
>>
>>132457267
> I don't even need to say anything about that.
No, you don't, because it's porn. I don't give a fuck about your very narrow — on purpose — definition that nobody, including yourself, actually uses.
>>
>>132457303
But it's not from porn. Also, your image isn't from an anime or manga.
>>
>>132457303

Kevin put your trip back on so I can filter you.
>>
>>132457303
>VD is porn
Except it isn't, you dingus.
>>
>>132457346
b-but adaptations
>>
File: 1442040862663.png (44KB, 233x234px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442040862663.png
44KB, 233x234px
>>132457346
Are you going to pretend to be autismal until I give up trying to get through to you? I don't this play this game, m8.
>>132457355
Because it has plot and backstory, amirite?
>>
>>132448758
>>132449080
She probably comes up to the chest of the average American.
>>
>>132457345
The japanese rating boards disagree with you m8
Also, if that is porn , so is the Shinmai OVA. And no one bitched about that when people were posting screencaps and webms from it
>>
>>132457370
>Because it has plot and backstory, amirite?
Actually it does.
>>
>>132457370
No one in Japan considers it porn.
>>
>>132457370
If we're going to be nitpicky about images, then let's go all the way. Nothing pornographic, only anime or manga posted. No VNs, no LNs, no video games.
>>
>>132457370
>Because it has plot and backstory, amirite?

Yes, I'm glad you understand.
>>
>>132457370
Because the japanese rating boards classified it as not porn
Anime porn is exclusively distributed as OVAs rated as that. TV anime is never porn.
And again, Shinmai.
No one bitched about how it's porn and not allowed when people were posting stuff from the BDs and the OVA
>>
>>132457303
>>132457345
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=16816
http://myanimelist.net/anime/30385/Valkyrie_Drive:_Mermaid
TL Note: "hentai" means "anime porn" in this subject.
>>
>>132457374
She's 168cm tall, which is taller than average for females but still manlet status for men.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1jY7BLQVMc
How is VD considered 'softcore porn' and unacceptable because it has nipples and kissing when the toothbrush scene from Nisemonogatari, which was way hotter, is considered fine?
>>
>>132457426
Not that guy but just because something wasn't touched then doesn't mean it won't be touched now
>>
>>132457384
>>132457426
> The japanese rating boards disagree with you m8
You do know that they approve shows with teenagers having on-screen sex, right? Opinion discarded.
>>132457390
Whatever you say, darling.
>>132457400
If you mean that the virginal neckbeards who are the target demographic and the only people who watch VD pretend that it's not porn, then sure, whatever, but don't try to sell your bullshit to people who aren't buying.
>>132457427
> MAL
Another opinion discarded.
>>
>>132457464
>You do know that they approve shows with teenagers having on-screen sex, right?
Care to list some examples? Of course, it would just be to make yourself look more credible and totally not so I can fap to it later.
>>
>>132450701
Based mods banning VLC users.
>>
>>132457464
>My opinion is the only one that matters
Fuck off
And again, Shinmai never raised this much ruckus and it's not any better than VD
>>
>>132457464
>You do know that they approve shows with teenagers having on-screen sex, right?

Give me one example. That's right, you can't, because you're full of shit.
>>
>>132457464
Just fuck off mod
>>
>>132457303
There's a at least 1 sadpanda thread a day and no one is throwing a fit about that.
Bitching about VD because it has lewd would be like bitching about sadpanda thread on /a/: you are expected to find lewd there.

Mod is obliviously pushing an agenda.
>>
>>132457464
Japs with money say it's not porn so it's not porn, your word has no weight.
>>
>>132457496
Yosuga, Oretachi wa Tsubasa ga nai (or something like that), some other examples I haven't confirmed.
A hint: don't go into an argument expecting your opponents to be unprepared, it might lead to a great deal of embarrassment some day.
>>
Greatest Anime That Changed /a/ Forever
>>
>>132457539
Guess what, my little faggot?
People have been posting the twincest scene from Yosuga no Sora for years here, and no one said anything
Fuck off, newfag
>>
>>132457164
>>132457201
New anime is problematic.
>>
>>132457539
>some other examples I haven't confirmed
What a surprise.

Go debate this with your debate club or something. Just fuck off already.
>>
>>132457464
>ratings don't mean shit because I said so
Please try to conceal yourself better next time, mod. You're even using virgin as an insult on /a/ now, have you no shame?
>MAL
>Another opinion discarded.
Obviously, because looking at links from a database would prove you wrong.
>>
>>132457539
Alright, then you should probably list examples when presenting your argument so you don't end up embarrassing everyone including yourself.
>>
>>132457516
I didn't know there was a Shinmai OVA until you told me right now, and I've watched the whole first season. The show barely has notability, so what the fuck do you want?
>>132457521
Now this one hurt. Arguing with cretins is one thing, but being talked down by them is another.
>>132457528
Because nobody posts actual pornographic images there. Fuck off with the straw grasping.
>>
I don't know what's worse.
The mod being a huge newfag by himself, or the contrarians who are now latching onto his opinions because it allows them to disagree with the majority of /a/.
>>
>>132457590
Are you the mod that's been on a personal crusade against ecchi? You have to tell me if you're a mod.
>>
>>132457539
>Yosuga, Oretachi wa Tsubasa ga nai (or something like that), some other examples I haven't confirmed.
Yes, and people have been posting about Yosuga no Sora and its sex scenes for years without problem.
Why is this different?
>>
>>132457568
That's not what's being discussed. Don't attempt to change the subject.
>>132457576
> that goalpost moving
Thanks for a laugh, m8.
>>132457577
Ratings don't mean shit because they aren't effective in representing the actual content of the shows they rate. Now fuck off if you still haven't found anything clever to say.
>>
>>132457590
Is the pay good?
How can I get into the business?
>>
>>132457004
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4041036143
>>
>>
>>132457613
No, I'm not a mod, but I agree with him wholeheartedly.
>>
>>132457590
Weren't you in the threads when the BDs hit and people started posting the uncensored extended scenes without anyone saying anything?
Also, a show not having notability shouldn't make it an exception to the rules
>>
>>132457539
>Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

Except that was censored to shit when it aired. They might as well have not shown anything.
>>
>>132457642
Thank you, my fellow nipple lover.
>>
>>
>>132457660
Are you scared of nipples?
>>
>>132457605
Those that side with people in a position of power in these situation are the worst.
Do you really hate the community that much?
Its not like it´s only VDfags that are complaining about the retarded mod, that´s why everyone in the sticky was telling him to fuck off. The consequences are more far reaching than just not being allowed to post VD webms.
>>
>>132457660
I don't want you to take this personally, but you probably will, but how long have you been browsing this board as in first year? I'm curious when people coming here starting thinking you do.
>>
>>132457638
How was that moving the goalposts?
He pointed out how your argument was incredibly shallow.
>>
>>132457660

Legit question: How long have you been on /a/? A year? Six months?
>>
>>132457701
I wonder though.
I only see the effect of this mod in VD threads so far, I wonder if maybe the mod just has a crusade against VD.
>>
>>132457660
Because you're an idiot newfag
>>132457638
Yes, it is. What's being discussed is if VD scenes should be allowed on /a/, Given how YnS , Shinmai SnQ and other equally lewd anime were allowed to have their uncensored scenes posted without trouble, VD should also be allowed as it isn't any lewder than any of the other shows I mentioned
>>
>>132457676
As I said, I didn't even know there were OVAs.
A show not having notability doesn't make it any kind of exception, it simply means that, long story short, mods are more likely to simply not notice the shit that could be going on in threads about such shows.
>>132457688
And?
>>132457706
I've been steadily present on /a/ since 2009, visited for the first time in 2008. Satisfied now?
>>
>>132457734
Didn't TLR manga stuff also fall prey to his bullshit?
>>
>>132457734
A Do you like tall girls manga page I posted was delted so it could be possible the guy doing the translation could have his posts deleted.
>>
>>132457756
Thanks for answering hopefully truthfully. Still, you're an outsider around these parts, so good luck, I guess.
>>
>>132457735
> What's being discussed is if VD scenes should be allowed on /a/
Generally. The precise point was, however, whether the ratings are reliable enough that when they do not denote something as porn, there can reasonable be no doubt to it, and I proved my point with two examples, which you simply discarded.
>>
>>132457756
>I didn't know shit
>It musn't have had much notoriety
Fuck off, faggot
The webms were even posted in /wsg/ (Aka: WORK SAFE gifs). If Shinmai is considered work safe enough to go into /wsg/ instead of /gif/ (/wsg/ is also a blue board, by the way), so is VD
>>
File: charlotte butt.webm (606KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
charlotte butt.webm
606KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>132457756
...and therefore they were not shown having sex on-screen, so you were full of shit?

Go back to /g/, crossboarder scum.
>>
>>132457756
>your examples only count if they live up to certain arbitrary parameters that I decide
>your sources only count if I like them
>my personal opinion dictates what separates porn and ecchi
Fuck off, basing your arguments on vague feelings means that no one is going to be able to have a coherent discussion with you.
I'm glad that you're too insignificant to have any kind of effect on the board.
>>
>>132457638
>Ratings don't mean shit because they aren't effective in representing the actual content of the shows they rate.
If the ratings that say that something is porn aren't effective, then what is? Your opinion? Thanks for helping anime grow by telling people what's safe and what isn't, oh supreme authority of ratings.
>>
>>
>>132457808
Because no one cares about defining what counts as porn by itself. What everyone cares about is what should be allowed on /a/. And YnS was. So if a dude fucking his twin sister on screen is allowed, so is VD
>>
>>132457756
You just know that this is the kind of faggot that reports every nipple he sees.
>>
>>132457817
I never posited that everything the mods do is right. They ought have cracked down on NSFW Shinmai images, and yes, Shinmai is also porn, and it's much, much tamer than VD has shown itself to be so far.
>>132457824
> moving the goalposts again
>>132457844
Pretending to misunderstand me doesn't make my points invalid. Now stop acting dishonest or fuck off.
>>132457850
All right, this gave me a smile.
>>
>>132457896
Just report his shitposting.
>>
>>132457870
Moving the goalposts yet again. You never tire.
>>
And actually, why does it matter if something is porn or not? If it's an anime screencap and there are no dicks or pussies on screen, it should be allowed on the anime board. And that's it.
>>132457919
You're welcome for the smile, but you still haven't said anything about what's porn and what isn't.
>>
>>132457919
>Shimai is much tamer that VD
Now I know you're full of shit
>>
>trying to argue with americans
Burgerclaps are not rational human beings
They are motivated solely by doing away the feeling of discomfort that the naked human body gives them. Presumably because they are not human themselves.
>>
>>132457919
>> moving the goalposts again
How did he move the goalposts?
How did he move the goalposts last time?
Please explain.
>Pretending to misunderstand me
How did I misunderstand you?
Please elaborate.

Posting vague blanket statements and crying fallacy to every post you see isn't a normal way for an adult to argue.
>>
>>132457945
So? Why is it so important to defnie what's porn?
The argument is about what's allowed on blue boards.
If SnQ, Shinmai and YnS are allowed, so is VD. End of discussion
>>
>>132457951
But Shinmai doesn't have lesbians, so of course it's tamer! It doesn't trigger as many people, after all.
The best thing is how we can't even post VD screencaps to put the thread back on track because the mod hats them as well.
>>
>>132457934
Stooping down to sad tactics now, m8.
>>132457949
> And that's it.
That allows for so much shit finding its way onto /a/ that it's not even laughable. Nobody gives a fuck about you enjoying porn, just don't bring it on this board.
>>132457949
> you still haven't said anything about what's porn and what isn't
Now we're talking. Good, you've learned to get to the point.
Now, I define porn as something which has the primary goal of sexually arousing the audience. Of course, just because two things are porn doesn't necessarily put them into the same position decency-wise, but nevertheless, that has been the accepted base definition. Again, I do not posit that porn is bad, merely that it should not be present in visual form on /a/. Is my point that hard to get?
>>132457951
Well, maybe there was something in the OVAs, but what I said definitely holds true for TV-1.
>>
>>132457919

You said, and I quote:
>You do know that they approve shows with teenagers having on-screen sex, right?

You used "Yosuga, Oretachi wa Tsubasa ga nai" as an example.

The show, as it aired, did not contain on-screen sex.

Me disproving you is not an example of moving the goalposts. Your next post, however, will be.
>>
>>132457954
I'm from Yurop, my friend. :^)
>>132457967
> Please explain.
No. You know what I'm talking about, and I have no desire to indulge you in your games of playing dyslexic.
>>
I'm starting to believe that this anon is the mod.
>>
>>132458052
>Now, I define porn as something which has the primary goal of sexually arousing the audience

So the toothbrush scene from Nisemonogatari, which was clearly there to arouse the audience and had no significant bearing on the plot, is porn?
>>
>>132458052
>I define porn as something which has the primary goal of sexually arousing the audience
So by your definition, 90% of anime is porn and should not be present on /a/.
>>
>>132458052
VD is also tamer than Shinmai if we judge it by the censored TV versions
The lightbeams make sure you can't see the lewd scenes
>>
>>132458060
Since you've stopped to pretending you pay any attention to what I say, I will stop replying. Have a good day.
>>
>>132458084
>VD webms and screenshots start getting deleted in the morning Yuro time
>anon is a yuropoor
Coincidence?
>>
File: valkyrie_drive.jpg (1MB, 4094x5880px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
valkyrie_drive.jpg
1MB, 4094x5880px
Stop feeding the contrarian. Hiro is lurking now, and soon we'll have another ten rounds with him.
>>
>>132458052
>Now, I define porn as something which has the primary goal of sexually arousing the audience.
But that is not the actual definition of porn, retard.
An attractive girl in skimpy clothing would arouse plenty of men, would that make it porn?

Your personal definition means jackshit, what matters is the official ratings, because they are not subjective shit based on one person's feelings.

By the way, why are you avoiding addressing this post?
>>132457967
>>
>>132458091
Yes.
>>132458095
Thanks for a smile, again.
>>132458100
No.
>>
>>132458052
>I define porn as something which has the primary goal of sexually arousing the audience
So, DxD counts too, And that has been allowed since forever.
Also, mech anime sexually arouses me. Thus, they're porn and don't belong on /a/
>>
>>132458111

Ah, the "I didn't lose the argument you're all retarded so I'm leaving" defence. Cute, but we both know you're not going anywhere.
>>
>>132458052
> primary goal of sexually arousing the audience
And now you're asking for the removal of tons of other ecchi series, which alse delves into TLR territory which mods and the current fucking admin has commented on in the past. Have fun trying to remove a fanbase that has been on /a/ years longer than you have.
>>
File: mamori4.jpg (108KB, 766x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mamori4.jpg
108KB, 766x720px
>>132458115
I don't know if I can take staying up to 3am again tonight to help save /a/.
>>
>>132458137
>no
nice argument , faglord
>>
>>132458137
>Brushing teeth is porn

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>132458084
No, I don't know what you're talking about, you massive fucking faggot.
No one does.

Take responsibility for the vague sewage you spouted, and explain it.
>>
>>132458052
>That allows for so much shit finding its way onto /a/ that it's not even laughable.
All of which would be anime. Wouldn't it make sense for anime to be freely discussed on the anime board?
>I
Exactly. You. And if that definition were to become the rule on /a/, every single fanservice scene or shot focused on someone's body parts (such as legs, breasts, ass, whateve) would also be banned, as those all have the goal of sexually arousing the audience.
>>
>>132458138
Mech stuff goes in /m/.
>>
>>132458137
Shit, should I stop brushing my teeth?
I don't want to be a slut.
>>
>>132458152

You can do it, anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>132458172
> Wouldn't it make sense for anime to be freely discussed on the anime board?
No.
> And if that definition were to become the rule on /a/, every single fanservice scene or shot focused on someone's body parts (such as legs, breasts, ass, whateve) would also be banned, as those all have the goal of sexually arousing the audience.
So?

Yes, I'm putting as much effort into replying as you do. I'm one against a horde of you, give me some slack.
>>
File: 34634634567.jpg (540KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
34634634567.jpg
540KB, 1920x1080px
>>132447678

This show isn't any good.
>>
>>132458176
Wrong, mech stuff CAN go on /m/. Mech anime can go on /a/ as well because it's anime.
>>
>>132458208
You know what I do when dozens of people disagree with me and present coherent refutations to my posts?

I realize my mistake and stop posting.
Maybe you should do the same?
>>
File: brushing teeth.gif (1MB, 448x252px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brushing teeth.gif
1MB, 448x252px
>>132458137

Oops, am I triggering you?
>>
>>132458152
are you me?
except all i do is laughing unironically at some of the replies made
>>
>>132458233
Thanks for the demotion, asshole.
>>
>>132458231
I'm right and you're all wrong, which has been repeatedly proven ITT.
>>132458233
Nice troll, friend. :^)
>>
>>132458208
Go back to being dead, Franco
>>
>>132458176
Saki, Akagi go in /tg/
Upotte, Sabagebu, GuP, boatshit go in /k/
Idols go in /mu/
etc.

Finally we can just delete /a/.
>>
File: 1430169872614.gif (90KB, 326x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430169872614.gif
90KB, 326x270px
>>132458208
>No.
Why not?
>So?
So you want hundreds of shows, and scenes from an even bigger amount of shows to be banned from /a/?
>>
>>132458276
Because.
Yes.
>>
>>132458255
>I'm right and you're all wrong
Oh , wow. You sound like an egocentric manchild
Please, fuck off
>>
>>132458255
>:^)
Is this the ultimate my-hands-are-shaking-but-I-still-try-to-look-confident emoticon?
>>
Why are you guys even replying? It's not even good bait.
>>
File: 1442927420003.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442927420003.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>132458288
It's not my fault you're thinking with your dicks.
>>132458298
Projecting much?
>>
File: 1391555358876.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391555358876.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>132458233
MODS
>>
>>132458208
>I'm one against a horde of you, give me some slack.

Have you ever considered that might be because you don't belong here?

What anime are you watching this season? Do you even watch anime? What is it you even discuss here? All you've done is spout /g/ memes and attack people for wanting to discuss anime that you consider pornographic.
>>
>>132458255
>:^)

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, asshole.
>>
>>132458286
Thank you for your honesty. May I recommend some forums where you're more likely to be among other people who think like you?
https://forums.animesuki.com/
http://myanimelist.net/forum/
https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/
https://www.gaiaonline.com/
>>
>>132458308
I'm thinking in terms of stuff that has been allowed on /a/ since forever.
The purpose of a being blue and thus, "sfw" is to prevent porn dumps, not to limit discussion of ecchi shows
Why do you care if NSFW stuff gets posted as long as it comes from a TV anime?
Rules need to have purpose rather than midlessly censoring shit
>>
Goddamn, you faggots need to learn not to take the bait. In the off chance that one poster isn't baiting, he's just a normalfag demanding an entire community bend to his arbitrary morals because of how much some tiddies scare him. You really need to give faggots like him attention?
>>
>>132458354
I can't believe that Gaia still exists.
What's even keeping them alive?
>>
>>132458362
*The purpose of /a/
>>
>>132458372
When said faggot also happens to have mod powers, then you can't ignore him anymore. Still assuming it's a him, although he sounds just like a feminist tumblrina.
>>
>>132458372
The people who are being baited are also newfags. Shocking, isn't it.
>>
>>132458372
He's clearly reverted to 'just pretending' now, but I do believe that he was serious.
It's important that people who believe that toothbrushing is porn do feel welcome here.
>>
>>132458312
> Have you ever considered that might be because you don't belong here?
Yes.
> What anime are you watching this season?
Haven't gotten to any yet, but last season I watched, give me a minute, Kikanjuu, Gatchaman, Kangoku, Monmusu, Ushio, and Teekyuu, plus some drops and on-holds.
>>132458354
Gaia still lives? Holy shit.
>>132458362
> I'm thinking in terms of stuff that has been allowed on /a/ since forever.
Shit like that webm has been allowed since forever? It didn't always get deleted, but don't try to sell me shit about it always having been perfectly ok.
> discussion
Oh, stop with the charade, I beg you, it physically hurts now to think of how you can still manage to keep a straight face while spouting this.
>>
It really is a shame we can't talk about this show. I was actually looking forward to talking about it, not having to deal with this retarded shitstorm.
>>
>>132458115
I love living in Japan and being in the same timezone as The Hiro.
>>
>>132458372

Even if it is bait, the strong negative response is important. Hiro is lurking, this shows him that even if some of us are prudes, the vast majority of us aren't and want to be able to freely discuss anime on /a/ even if it is lewd.
>>
>>132458435
Considering the constant DxD threads and no one of importance sending them to /e/ or /h/, I think, yes, the stuff you're complaining about has in fact been allowed
>>
>>132458465
> not being too busy in the evenings to deal with QA sessions
I'm almost glad I'm not in the country right now.
>>
>>132458451
There's not really that much to talk about at this point. All the discussion already took place within the few hours after the subs were online.
>>
File: blushing demon.png (248KB, 354x398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blushing demon.png
248KB, 354x398px
>>132447678
>tfw OP reads my mind
anon stop theres only so much blood that can flow through my 3rd leg
>>
>>132458475
>Nice strawman there, friend. :^)
Oops, did I just hit the nail on the head?
>>
>>132458481
Hiro can hardly communicate with us, never mind his constant derailing of his own threads. If anything, the over 570 people calling the mod from yesterday a retard should show him. And this one guy even seems more puritan than the mod.
>>
>>132458372
Maybe we're all just bored without being able to talk about VD and something that big happening recently. I bet this guy isn't even really in favor of the bullshit mod and is just being a contrarian for the sake of wasting time.
>>
>>132458435
>Hasn't even watched VD

I thought VD was utter shit until I saw someone describe it as 'it's basically took Cross Ange's setup and Kill la Kill's story, where Ange turned into an autist and Senketsu is a loli.'

Maybe you should give it a chance? I'm not a fan of the gratuitous fanservice, to be honest, but the fights are glorious and have made up the vast majority of the show so far.
>>
>>132458544
I bet this one guy is from the Opus Dei
>>
>>132458481
You weren't "discussing" that webm. I don't care for you talking about which character's bum you like the most, but stop pretending you can't see porn for what it is.
And yes, treating Hiro as a simpleton is just insulting. The man needs to show a backbone when dealing with the kind of you.
>>132458519
Yes. I'm also a Jewish quasi-epsilongender and want you to refer to me as "xie/xir".

Oh, and congratulations, I've just been warned. And you were shitting on the mod.
>>
>>132458550
Is this b8? Points for getting me confused.
>>
Why is there even an argument? Hiro said it was okay. It should be okay. Period.
>>
>>132458611

No, it's legit. Go watch like ten minutes of it and see if you like it. It's not as awful as it looks.
>>
>>132458587
>deleting your own post so you could pretend to not be the mod
3/10 for the effort.
>>
>>132458550
Ah, it is. Got lost for a moment there with "utter shit" being combined with MAL lexicon.
>>
File: Knight Lancer.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Knight Lancer.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>132458587
>discussion is only what I say it is
>the only anime that should be talked about is sophisticated stuff for sophisticated individuals such as myself
I tip my masque at you , good sir
>>
File: 1404851741055.jpg (41KB, 449x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404851741055.jpg
41KB, 449x319px
>>132457820
>>132456985
Jesus christ
>>
File: 1443313918465.jpg (58KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443313918465.jpg
58KB, 1280x688px
>>132448758
>alpha females
picked the fuck up.
>>
>>132458641
Willful ignorance sure is bliss.
>>
>>132458648
It doesn´t look awful at all though.
Again, is this bait?
>>
>Stewart will long be remembered for his concurrence in a pornography case, Jacobellis v. Ohio. Though he was unable to formulate a definition of pornography, he declared that "I know it when I see it."

History repeats itself
>>
>>132458663
Were you discussing said webm? If yes, show me where, using the archives if necessary, I'll wait. Mind you, while I would rather for the /u/ shit to get wiped from /a/ forever, it's counterproductive to argue about that. Again, I care nothing for the discussion, only for the porn.
>>
>>132458587
>You weren't "discussing" that webm. I don't care for you talking about which character's bum you like the most, but stop pretending you can't see porn for what it is.
Last time I checked, talking about which character's bum I like the most with other people was definitely "discussing." Here's the dictionary for you, faggot. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/discuss

>Oh, and congratulations, I've just been warned. And you were shitting on the mod.
How many people that you've been dodging with :^) do you think have been warned and deleted? Even with the newfag mod around your shitty ideals aren't in line with a mod who gives enough of a shit about you.
>>
>>132458734
>while I would rather for the /u/ shit to get wiped from /a/ forever
So this is what it was all about, you dont care about /a/ or it´s current state.
You just find girls liking girls icky.
>>
>>132458750
You know, over the years of reading 4chin I've developed a notion of "wilful dyslexia". I think it's quite appropriate to use here.
>>132458768
Oh, I do want to make /a/ better, I'm simply powerless to do that.
>>
>>132458686

>Part of the Valkyrie Drive project which will include a console game, a smart phone game and an anime.
>The "beautiful girl sexy battle action" anime is set on five artificial islands.

It sounded like it was fanservice harem shit designed to sell dating sims, and Arms doesn't exactly have the best reputation for high-quality anime.

It wasn't until I watched the show on a whim that I realized it was actually fun.
>>
File: 1402805795885.jpg (45KB, 329x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402805795885.jpg
45KB, 329x399px
>>132458734
>>
File: 1439522770897.jpg (58KB, 391x558px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439522770897.jpg
58KB, 391x558px
>>132458734
So you're afraid of lesbians? Good to know.
>>
>>132458768
That's exactly what's been the case, ever since that webm started getting banned as well. Earlier deletions were most likely that "random ban on nipples by a newfag mod/janitor" that got mentioned plenty of times yesterday.
>>
>>132458787
>"I'm a retard" the post
Good to know.
>>
>>132450701

Maybe they have a core
>>
>>132458750
> How many people that you've been dodging with :^) do you think have been warned and deleted?
Exactly none. I've checked. Next time you'll say I'm Hitler.
>>
>>132458812
Yeah it was really obvious it was just anti-yuri shit. VDM threads were having on-topic posts deleted while anit-yuri shitposts were left alone and other threads were ignored.
>>
>>132458877
Are you trying to posit yourselves as martyrs, now? Don't bother, you're the worst shitposters this board knew.
>>
SO where are we currently?
From nipples from anime ok, from fanart not ok?
>>
>>132458941
We're not anywhere until Hiro fires the mod.
>>
File: chagen.png (2MB, 1334x2600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chagen.png
2MB, 1334x2600px
>>132458926
>>
>>132458941
We currently are at nothing.
Hiro said one thing and everyone agreed, then said he needed to lurk so we are still waiting.
Mod despite that is still on a banning spree.
Also, Hiro was just on /e/ posting ayy lmao pics.
>>
>>132458734
>Were you discussing said webm? If yes, show me where, using the archives if necessary, I'll wait

Pretty hard to find discussion of that specific webm since this shit started before that episode even aired. There was plenty of discussion on Valkyrie Drive threads though, before this shitstorm hit.
>>
>>132447678

https://archive.loveisover.me/foolz/thread/80108/#80183
>>
>>132458984
>hiro was just on /e/ posting ayy lmao pics

Liven da dream
>>
>>132458984
I need to see this.
>>
I am thankful for the mod to save me from the evil that are female nipples.

My religion doesn't allow it, but thanks to the mod I can stay on this board.

Thank you mods for protecting me from lewd evils.
>>
>it's about ehtnics in anime posting

You nipplegate niggers are retarded.
>>
>>132459005
As I repeatedly stated (and you repeatedly ignored), I don't give a fuck about you discussing VD. The whole issue has from the very start been about you posting porn on a blue board, which should be the end of the discussion, and even when I went easy on you you failed to show yourselves as anyone but a bunch of horny cretins, so please do try to refrain from making statements you know you can't back up with facts.
>>
File: 1445139149334.jpg (26KB, 328x466px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445139149334.jpg
26KB, 328x466px
"NSFW" means anything that could get you fired. Depending on where you work, even looking at a picture of a fully clothed anime girl or visiting this site could get you fired. The mod posts bare breasts and says they're not NSFW. People post "that" webm and it's completely, horribly, disgusting unsafe for even the hardest of pornstars to view on the job.

This entire thing is retarded.
>>
>>132458984
>Also, Hiro was just on /e/ posting ayy lmao pics
Link?
>>
>>132459072
Oh please, gators would be all over their God-given right to post porn on blue boards.
>>
>>132459088
>>>/e/1852991
This guy is a retard. I hope he's banning the drama mod anyway.
>>
>>132459086
in most places you'd get fired just for browsing 4chan
>>
>>132459086
"NSFW" is shorthand for porn. The rest of your ramblings are irrelevant to the point.
>>
File: fat nig time.jpg (184KB, 1759x507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fat nig time.jpg
184KB, 1759x507px
>>
I just got a 3-day ban for this webm:

http://webm.host/4c930/vid.webm
>>
>>132459155
Godspeed anon.
>>
>>132459086
"NSFW" is a shitty standard to use, anyway
>>
>>
>>132459126
>"NSFW" is shorthand for porn
So gore is SFW? Good to know.
>>
I can't wait untill we see more flat chest.
>>
File: promoted.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
promoted.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>132459155
>>
>>132459076
So, only animu that doesn't aim to arouse should be allowed on /a/?
good luck banning most anime and being left mostly with child stuff, like Precure, Yugioh and Pokemon
>>
>>132459153
You can see 2 nipples for almost a half second, of course you would get banned for this!
>>
>>132459155
We hardrly knew ya'
>>
>>132459215
>not being aroused by Precure

Are you gay?
>>
Reminder that lolimod won her crusade and so will nipplemod.
>>
It was a nice touch to show the cowgirl's cowgirls.
>>
>>132459099
The GG threads fucking love their christmas cakes.
Just saying.
>>
File: Privilege.jpg (39KB, 707x151px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Privilege.jpg
39KB, 707x151px
These rules have been in effect for years, I'm starting to wonder if the people who are outraged by all these are just new people.
>>
>>132459244
No need to spoiler it, anon. Faggot mod is a meifonfag.
>>
>>132459246
>Yes. Now fuck off.
No, you fuck off, you puritan piece of shit.
>>
>>132459246
>*action*
Consider sudoku.

>>132459155
>delete
Butthurt mod at it again.
>>
>>132459126
So, Apocalypse Zero is SFW?
Are you serious?
>>
>>132451375
>he doesn't praise Empress Drillicone every day
>>
>>132459155
Hurt butt.
>>
>>132459256
Complaining about the mods is older than pretty much any rule on 4chan.
>>
>>132459155
Another /a/non lost, never forget ;_;7
>>
>>132459273
>Mostly
>action
Are you genuinely retarded?
>>
>>132459215
>yugioh
>not insanely sexy

It's got something for everyone, huge titted girls and chiselled bishies.
>>
>>132459246
Fuck off to your Opus Dei forums, you little shit
>>
>>132459262

I spoilered it because Hiro said that it is preferred to spoiler those images.
>>
Why don't you people create your own site then? Something like 4chan but twice as high and twice as low traffic.

That will surely show those meanie head mods who clearly are SJW who censor your freedom of speech on a privately owned imageboard.
>>
File: promotions.jpg (42KB, 600x703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
promotions.jpg
42KB, 600x703px
>>132459155
That's a nice point we forgot about, dead anon - on /a/ we don't get fired for looking at porn while working, we get promoted instead. This means that nothing is NSFW in here.
>>
>>132459269
Wow, that was some high level classy retort.
>>132459273
That wasn't "*action*", you blind piece of shit.
>>132459275
You know the drill.
>>132459305
> Opus Dei
First time I hear of it. Enlighten me.
>>
>>132459329
*Emphasis* is out too, you newfag piece of shit.
>>
>mod is deleting webm
>not deleting obvious as fuck shitposting in the same thread
Shit mod is shit.
>>
>>132459319
> Something like 4chan but twice as high and twice as low traffic.
You mean 八chan? That one is a good lesson on anons thinking they're clever enough to do without people with heads on their shoulders.
>>
>>132459329
Extremely conservative catholic organization from Spain. You really sound like one of those faggots
And there's no purpose behind banning stuff that sexually arouses people other than blindly censoring. You give me a reson why certain anime and manga aren't allowed in the anime and manga board
>>
>>132459345
>not deleting obvious as fuck shitposting in the same thread
It's obvious that fag is nipplemod, he/she is pathetic as fuck

i almost pity him/her
>>
>>132459345
Of course he is not going to delete a fuckwat that agrees with him.
>>
>>132459345
This is what happens when the mod himself is the shitposter while pretending to be a different anon.
>>
>>132459155

I don't understand why people are still trying to justify this getting deleted by mods. This aired on TV which is something that is okay by Hiro's standards. The mods are clearly in the wrong for deleting it and they are directly going against what Hiro said.
>>
>>132459345
Mod's goal is to ruin VD threads, because he somehow doesn't like VD.
>>
>>132459345
>Deletes earlier post to pretend to not be the mod
>Shortly after responding to VD webm, it gets deleted right away
That's because the shitposter is the mod.
>>
I hate to ask here guys but I just woke up and was wondering what the conclusion on the fucking shitstorm from yesterday was? I've checked as much as I can but can't find a clear outcome. Far as I can tell it's still going on it seems.
>>
>>132459420
We never had a conclusion, It's still going on.
I seriously wonder if we'll be able to discuss episode 3 at this rate
>>
>>132459345

But what if that webm being deleted is some sort of advanced shitposting? The anon that posted the webm probably just deleted his own post to cause another shitstorm.
>>
>>132459420
Hiro said he wants less people being banned and that if the nudity is from within the show its alright to post.

Mod doesn't give a fuck.

Pretty much where we're at.
>>
>Mod is a shitposter
How did he get chosen again?
>>
>>132459335
First time I heard of it.
>>132459380
The main problem with porn is that whenever it appears, it becomes the only thing being discussed. I and a great many of other people (most of this board's residents, I hope) don't come to /a/ to masturbate, so move your shit out of here.
>>
>>132459420
The mod is being a fuckwitt, that's all that's really happening.
>>
>>132459459
Because you are new.
>>
>>132459420

Hiro is saying that things that aired on Japanese TV are okay to post if they come directly from the show itself. The mods don't care what Hiro says and are still deleting those posts.
>>
>>132459420
see >>132453177
>>
>>132459440
>>132459449
>>132459471
Think I'm going back to sleep. Thanks.

Hope I can talk about VD tomorrow.
>>
>>132459459
Just like well animated fights become the main discussion in action shows when they show up
Stop trying to turn /a/ into ANN or the TVtropes forums, you faggot
>>
>>132459397
> This aired on TV
You do know that some "safe" TV channels show softcore porn past midnight, right? I haven't checked, but I'd be surprised if VD airs any sooner than 25:00.
>>
>>132459459
It's because you're a woman/faggot, if it's manservice you will not complain and will defend it to death

double standard and hypocrisy, as expected from woman
>>
>>132459400

Most VD threads are started by ruggasmalls so good riddance, just check filenames and compare on loveisover.
>>
>>132447781
I know what did with that sword to Mirei and it wasn't hitting.
>>
The artist doing the Valkyrie Drive manga draws muscle girl h doujins?
>>
>>132459492
And? We're not going by US TV standards, you dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>132459492
Most anime air late at night on Japan, you idiot
>>
>>132459492

But that doesn't matter. Hiro specifically said that if it is directly from and anime that aired on TV then it is fine to post it on here. There is no room for interpretation.
>>
>>132459492
Who cares? Those kinds of shows have always been allowed to be posted here, and like 90% of the shows /a/ discusses are late night anime anyway.
>>
>>132459076

Like I said, it's hard to find discussion of that specific webm. There was plenty of discussion around other lewd images:

https://desustorage.org/a/thread/132085229/#132089539 (discussing censorship)
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/132085229/#132086969 (in response to >132086906)
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/132085229/#132087486 (mentioning related works)

And that's just one thread.
>>
>>132459492
>You do know that some "safe" TV channels show softcore porn past midnight, right?
Does it matter? Who gives a shit.
>>
File: 1445160949206.webm (860KB, 848x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445160949206.webm
860KB, 848x480px
>>132459420
We pretty much reached an agreement with Hiro, a mod made a sticky going against everything that was discussed with him nearly at the same time, that mod got shat on to death by 570 people, and then he deleted the sticky and has been silent ever since, but he's still lurking and deleting everything he personally dislikes. Hiro's only comment on that matter was saying that he'd lurk for a bit.
>>
>>132459497
Who the fuck cares who starts threads? As long it's Anon and not retarded, the other posters will build the thread not Ruggawho
>>
>>132459459
> it becomes the only thing being discussed
This logic is beyond retarded. First of all there is one VD thread. Where were you to complain about Shinmai or DxD threads? What about the TLR thread that is up RIGHT NOW, will be up again in a week when a new chapter comes out, and has been up for years?

What about the gay thread? What do you think of that type of fanservice anime?

You're bitching like a fucking retard because this thread is an easy vent and controversy is recent. Fact of the matter is is that ecchi has been on /a/ way longer than you have been, and isn't going away. As said earlier in the thread, have fucking fun trying to remove a fanbase as big as TLR.
>>
>>132459492
And? Hiro said if it's from non-h anime it's fine.

>>132459459
>the problem with porn is that whenever it appears , it becomes the only thing being discussed

Well, if the rest of the stuff wanted to be discussed, they better start being as entertaining as nice pair of titties. As long as people prefer discussing titties, it shows that titties matter more.
>>
File: 1437670812077.jpg (9KB, 228x227px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437670812077.jpg
9KB, 228x227px
>>132459488
>mfw remembering my time on the TV Tropes forums
>>
Will this show produce a lot of doujins in the future?
>>
>>132456900
It's bait, Gotta be.
I bet police is tracking the Ip adresses or something.
>>
>>132459486

>local neet can't talk about a show without posting nipples

It's better if you don't wake up at all, not like anyone is gonna miss you if you died in your sleep.
>>
>>132459420
Looks to me like Hiro isn't going to be taking action anytime soon. So, still an ongoing debate.
>>
>>132459459
>I and a great many of other people (most of this board's residents, I hope) don't come to /a/ to masturbate

Like who? Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous, and Anonymous? Speak for yourself.

You clearly haven't seen the thread where OP makes a life-sized Futabu dildo from scratch and then tells us how he can't get the last few inches up his ass.
>>
>>132459565
>>local neet can't talk about a show without posting nipples
>local neet
The fuck? i dont know what shithole you came from, but just get the fuck outta here

i bet you're just some faggot/fujoshit
>>
Guys, Hiro's taking a flight tonight. Just hope that he didn't bring friends.
>>
>>132459540
Now I'm wondering if the faggot mod isn't working for Funi. They must be mad that we're watching it uncensored for free.
>>
>>132459492
Oh wow, it actually airs on 23:30. Funny.
>>132459513
Never watched US TV, don't know what you're talking about.
>>132459524
Have the thought that it might be because of their nature never occurred to you?
>>132459527
Hiro was obviously going by vox populi, and he did add that he will need some time to think about it. And yes, even if he would side with you, I won't.
>>132459533
How many times must I say this? I don't care for discussions, but stop posting porn on blue boards. There's /u/ to be abominable shitposters on, so go there, for fuck's sake.
>>132459539
The goalposts are so far I can't see them anymore.
>>132459553
You're so full of shit I don't even know how to respond to you. Fall of a cliff and die.
>>
>>132459323
>on /a/ we don't get fired for looking at porn while working, we get promoted instead.
That's the exact opposite of how that meme is supposed to work, but nobody remembers that.
>>
>>132459492
>but I'd be surprised if VD airs any sooner than 25:00

Prepare to be surprised, anon. 11:30 PM on ATX, 12:30 AM on Tokyo MX.
>>
>>132459566
He really better, he saw how pissed people were yesterday
>>
>>132459565
>Show is almost entirely about fanservice
>The nipples are one of the main selling points due to the character designer
Might as well just not talk about the show.
>>
>>132459565
You try to talk about mech shows in an imageboard without posting mechs.
VD is a tits show, so of course tits are important.
As important as fights are on a fight show
You snort glue , don't you?
I seriously doubt even Black Jack could operate on you to cure your retardation, That's how retarded and braindead you are
>>
>>132459565
Just fuck off. Banning people for posting images and webms of a currently airing show does indeed stifle discussion. It's not about the nipples themselves.
>>
>>132459524
This. It airs at the same times Yuru Yuri, Gochiusa etc. air. What a dumbshit poster.
>>
>>132459617
How do I bait as gracefully as you, senpai?
>>
>>132459565
>check out my dank memes! do I fit in yet?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>132459622

You can talk about it on /e/ then and post all the nipple you want.
>>
>>132459617
>You're so full of shit I don't even know how to respond to you. Fall of a cliff and die.
Are you a woman? why are you typing like a sissy faggot?
>>
>>132459617
Hey guess what? No one fucking agrees with you, so why bother posting somewhere where people don't share your idiotic opinions?
>>
>>132459647
Fuck off, mod. You'Re pathetic.
>>
>>132459617
>And yes, even if he would side with you, I won't.

Enjoy losing your job, then, mod-kun.
>>
If only Moot was alive..........
Hold me /a/
>>
>>132459617
This airs on japan at the same hour as Concrete Revolutio.
Are you telling me Concrete Revolutio is porn?
Also , the SD SnK spin off airs later. Didn't know that was porn,
The same can be said of Osomatsu-san
You're an idiot
>>
>>132459627
Why are you even trying to argue? He openly said that he doesn't want any kind of fanservice to exist on /a/, he's been baiting everyone all this time.
>>
>>132459545
If you're going to pretend to be stupid, then I won't bother replying to you, do keep that in mind.
>>132459565
>>132459622
Just saying, but these people are not me. But yes, that might as well have been something I wrote, so you can go shit on them, too.
>>
Anyone still think Troid is the mod doing this?
>>
>>132459617
>Have the thought that it might be because of their nature never occurred to you?
And since this an anime board, how not allowing discussion of 90% of the medium is making any sense you god-damned idiot?
>>
>>132459647
Does nipple offended you?
you're a girl aren't you?

inferiority complex is a bitch huh?
>>
>>132459627

You talk about mech shows on /m/ though.
>>
>>132459647
When Gundam and other mech shows get sent to /m/.
>>
>>132459630
Shit these threads are perfect proof of that concept. Ever since the mod deleted that webm and made that statement hardly anyone is talking about the show, these threads have been mostly bitching about the moderation since that incident.
>>
>>132459647
>wanting to push the discussions of currently airing anime on a slow board
CHoke on a cactus.
>>
>>132459695
>Backpedalling
This fujoshit is pathetic as fuck
>>
>>132459630
>It's not about the nipples themselves.

No you are right, it's about ethics.
>>
>>132459703
And on /a/
See, ConRevo, Comet Lucifer, Gundam, CA, VVV, Aldnoah, Eva and countless others
>>
This guy got a loose screw somewhere. Why are you still arguing with him?
>>
Don't bully mod-kun, all this constant hate must be taxing.
>>
>>132459647
No I won't, it's an anime, I'm going to talk about it on the anime board. Shows like VD have never been a problem in the 7+ years I've been posting here, I'm not going to bow down to some mod being a petulant child.
>>
>>132459710

>i want to discuss everything on one board regardless of context

Turning into /v/ what a disaster.
>>
>>132459696
I thought he liked yuri?
>>
>>132459695

>Look everyone, someone else agrees with me! It's only been several hours and 115 posters.
>>
>>132459723
Yeah, the ethics of Spain when Franco was ruling
Clearly great ethics
>>
>>132459627
> VD is a tits show, so of course tits are important.
So if there was an /a/ copro-furry show out there, you'd be perfectly fine with it being discussed here? Don't strip yourself of standards, m8.
>>132459630
> It's not about the nipples themselves.
I don't know why you still bother with the transparent pretence.
>>132459586
I speak for the silent majority. Don't push your bullshit on me as part of the norm.
>>
>>132459703
/m/: anything with mechs, even if it's not anime
/a/: anything with anime, even if it's not mechs
>>
>>132459731
>Guy
It's a fujoshit and kaworufags, her shitposting style is similiar
>>
>>132459696
Troid actually likes yuri.
>>
I NEED A HIRO
I'M HOLDING OUT FOR A HIRO
>>
>>132459750
Now that's a funny conclusion.
>>
>>132459750
>regardless of content
>currently airing anime
>discussed on /a/
>somehow not proper content
I stand by my case, choke on a cactus.
>>
>>132459695
You realize >>132459622
was being ironic, right you retard?
>>
>>132459705
Gundam should obviously be on /cm/ for all those cute teenage boys.
>>
>>132459746

Good luck posting images gifs and webm that breaks the rule then. your tenacity won't outlast moderation.
>>
>>132459695
>Not answering the question
Where was your crusade to stop TLR 7 years ago? or DxD 3 years ago? or Shinmai 5 months ago? Not one single person complained about them then, so why are you so offended by ecchi now of all times?

Hiro himself said TLR was fine yesterday, what is your thought on this? TLR has as much groping as any other ecchi.
>>