[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guts is going to sacrifice Falconia isn't he? >hundreds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 48

File: Skull.png (247KB, 521x465px) Image search: [Google]
Skull.png
247KB, 521x465px
Guts is going to sacrifice Falconia isn't he?
>hundreds of thousands of humans gathered in a city full Apostles, too obvious that ain't going to end well
>can destroy Griffith's dream in a single move
>previous "Falconia" Windham fell when a user of the Berserker Armor sacrificed it's people with the Behelit probably to kill a God Hand (Void) but failed
It's all coming full circle.
>>
And so Guts became the Skull Knight, repeating the same mistake for an eternity.
>>
What if Skull Knight is Guts of the future.
>>
File: Berserker.jpg (74KB, 466x580px) Image search: [Google]
Berserker.jpg
74KB, 466x580px
>>125045905
Beautiful.
>>125045985
Strongly doubt it.

Skull Knight probably killed the previous 5th God Hand that was replaced by Griffith.
>>
>>125045095
Nope. Miura won't finish Berserk.
>>
>>125045095
Skull Knight and Void are most likely Gaiseric and the imprisoned wise man. Based on Puck and Gut's reactions Skull Knight is not an apostle.

But it's sort of suspicious that both Gaiseric's capital and Falconia are roman style cities (and honey pots). You can't build Rome in a day and Gaiseric's capital was very much like imperial Rome when the continent was just bunch of barbarian tribes.
>>
File: 1440x900.jpg (326KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1440x900.jpg
326KB, 1440x900px
What is needed for a normal person to become a demon using a behelit? I'm not sure if it was ever explained. I guess some kind of sacrifice, but the way Griffith became one and the seat he got for it, certainly cannot be considered normal. Since all behelit users go to hell by default, it's also weird how they are just chilling in Falconia without any evil purpose. For now.
>>
>>125045095
>a user of the Berserker Armor sacrificed it's people with the Behelit probably to kill a God Hand (Void) but failed

when did this happen? I thought Void did it, not the king.
>>
>>125046987
>What is needed for a normal person to become a demon using a behelit?
Pretty sure it's stated in the first or second volume.
The sacrifice needs to be someone you are attached to, otherwise the sacrifice would have no meaning. The behelit reacts to the amount of despair the possessor is in once it is big enough (when you are in a state of mind where you would be papered to sacrifice an important person) it activates.
>>
If the count had done the second sacrifice would it have been like getting hit by a stand arrow for a second time or getting your stand pierced?
>>
>>125047258
It essentially would have regenerated him to full health. There's a chance it may have given him more power as well, but at the very least it would've made his body whole again. Considering the situation, that would have been more than enough. Guts would have been dead and gone.

I've never read JoJo so pick whichever of those events fits that description.
>>
File: poster.jpg (234KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
234KB, 600x691px
>>125046987
Crimson Behelit (egg of the king) = God Hand
Normal Behelit = Apostle

You need people to sacrifice, them being close to you was a lie, proven by the Egg Apostle and Windham sacrifice you just need unbranded people.
You need to spill blood.
You need the desire.

My guess I Guts won't be able to protect Caska, his party and defeat Griffith even with the Berserker Armor + DragonSlayer so he'll sacrifice them all in desperation to the Apostles of Falconia.
Also Skull Knight will probably give him the Crimson Behelit.
>>
>>125045095
but that would imply SK being an apostle, which he isn't, judging from the fact that Guts' brand doesn't bleed from him being close to the guy.

How's it like to be talking out of your ass?
>>
>>125047258
Probably would have made him go Ganishka.
>>
>>125047379
>Also Skull Knight will probably give him the Crimson Behelit
You forgot the part where the old witch explained to Guts that each behelit is destined to a person, and if you're not destined to have one, it will leave you when the time comes.
>>
>>125047395
Okay genius than what is SK than if not an apostle?

You're forgetting his a close friend of that witch, he could easily have an enchant on him to prevent the branded to sense him.
>>
>>125047379
>them being close to you was a lie, proven by the Egg Apostle and Windham sacrifice
Those events did not prove that the sacrifice did not have to be of value to you personally. The Egg Apostle was clearly stated to have both loved and hated 'his world.' His world in this case was the whole of Albion, the only land he ever knew. The Godhand revealed this land to him in grand fashion pretty much to give him something to care about so he could sacrifice it. You should also keep in mind that the Egg Apostle himself was branded, so offering himself up was part of the deal.

"But the random townsfolk," you say. First, they're part of what made up Egg's world. Second, they weren't even branded individually.

As far as the sacrifice of the nation beneath Midland, we do not know the details behind that event and so we cannot say for certain that the person who sacrificed the nation did not also value the wellbeing and livelihood of its citizenry. Maybe the guy just really, genuinely loved his country and its inhabitants?
>>
>>125045985
He's probably Guts from the creation of the first godhand, Void.
>>
>>125047479
It will also come to you when your destiny is fulfilled, when it's time to choose.
>>
>>125047379
>proven by the Egg Apostle and Windham
EggMan sacrificed himself, seems pretty big for a sacrifice.
We have no information about Windham other than it happened, but it's not hard to imagine that the population of a city is important to someone from the ruling class (sacrifice your subjects and you have nothing to rule at the very least).
>>
File: sk.png (151KB, 747x635px) Image search: [Google]
sk.png
151KB, 747x635px
>>125045095
What translation is this?
>>
>>125047546
But the God Hands lied and deceived before, the only reason the Count couldn't sacrifice Guts was because he was already branded.
They most likely tried to push him to sacrifice his daughter like they did with Griffith.
>>
File: TheWorldBranded.jpg (141KB, 350x504px) Image search: [Google]
TheWorldBranded.jpg
141KB, 350x504px
>>125047606
Yes, himself along with every random person gathered at Albion.
The people of Windham were branded individually as seen during Griffiths rescue.
>>
>>125046912
Were I to make a guess, I would say that Skull Knight is an existence similar to the Dragonslayer. He may not even be branded, but having fought against the Apostles using the Berserk armor for so long, the amount of spiritual turbulence he waded through soaked into him.

The Berserk armor allows you to fight on after you should have fallen, to the limits of your body and beyond, but what happens when the thing inside the armor has been exposed to SO MUCH supernatural horror that it no longer entirely exists as flesh and blood?
>>
File: Berserk_v3_p093.png (638KB, 1229x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v3_p093.png
638KB, 1229x1800px
You guys sure have some interesting theories. I'm not saying they're not true, The story behind the Skullknight could take any number of unexpected turns. Keep in mind however that it's been heavily implied that he is Emperor Gaiseric. How he's survived so long is a mystery, but whatever magic keeps him together, Flora still has hope that the heart of a human being still beats within him.

The story has also drawn parallels between SK and Guts, going so far as to call them kindred spirits. The working theory a lot of people have is that SK is Gaiseric and Void was his top advisor. Void sacrificed the Old Kingdom, leaving only the tale of the four~five angels descending on the capital and laying waste.

>>125047679
>But the God Hands lied and deceived before
That alone doesn't mean that the rules of sacrifice have been contradicted. We'll need a better example if we're going to apply that logic here.

>the only reason the Count couldn't sacrifice Guts was because he was already branded.
That was but one of the reasons. The other reason, as stated by Godhand Slan I believe, was that the Black Swordsman was "merely your enemy." This would suggest that as someone the count did not value, he was unworthy as a sacrifice. I'll find the page...Here we are!
>>
>>125047818
I would agree with this.
Pretty sure SK is the literal interpretation of 'Fight monsters > become one' with Gatsu well on his way to do the same.
>>
File: Egg-Shaped_Apostle.jpg (119KB, 733x474px) Image search: [Google]
Egg-Shaped_Apostle.jpg
119KB, 733x474px
>>125047818
>he doesn't have the berserker armor anymore
>he would have been killed by the armor
>he would have been consumed by the armors spirit

The Skull Knight or another person succeeding his use of the Armor didn't stop fighting until all of his blood was spilled and all of his bones were destroyed, pierced all over by the Armor before meeting their end.

My guess is SK sacrificed Windham after he was consumed by the armor, he could be the missing God Hand replaced by Griffith or an Apostle.
He fused Behelits in a sword for fucks sake and is also old as shit.
>>
>>125045095
He can't sacrifice something unless it's dear to him,so basically that leaves him with Caska
>>
>>125048081
The lack of reaction from Guts' brand is telling. Whatever he is, while he is an Astral being, he is not an Apostle. He's something else.

As for the lack of armor...

... I never said he didn't die. Perhaps he simply failed to die properly and the fight itself persists.
>>
>>125048137
One would argue that the rest of his little band is somewhat important as well at this point.
>>
>>125047916
So you'd take unworthy sacrifice > already branded rule?
kek
>>
>>125047916
>almost part of your soul
>entire city gets sacrificed
>entire world gets sacrificed
>band of mostly nobodies gets sacrificed(that's right Griffith only gave a fuck about Guts)
Stop pulling my leg faggot.
>>
>>125048169
They are not rules, they are conditions.
Both must be fulfilled.
>>
>>125048138
Him being enchanted by his friend witch not to trigger the branded is way more probable that him "not dying properly" and being something else.
I mean she already put enchants to prevent Guts and Caskas brands from attracting the demons.
>>
>>125048235
Yeah sure; >>125048214

Just stop posting already kek.
>>
File: Berserk_v24_p141.png (553KB, 1223x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v24_p141.png
553KB, 1223x1800px
On the subject of the Skull Knight, I'll post a few pages that seem to hint at his nature and his identity. Just so that they'll be in the thread where we can reference them. First, his brief exchange with the witch Flora.

Something to note about Flora herself - she is not an apostle nor is she branded, but as a high level magic user she isn't entirely human. The brand reacted to her, albeit faintly, and it is implied that she has lived far longer than an ordinary human.

This would suggest that being an apostle is not required to extend one's lifespan.

At this point I should also point out that the brand seems unaffected by Skull Knight's presence.

>>125048214
>>125048169
Think what you will, but the nature of the branding process as explained hasn't been directly contradicted. Just because you can't imagine genuinely caring for a group or a community doesn't make the notion of it impossible. You act as though it must be someone you have a personal relationship with, but that in itself is a very narrow minded view. Think about what can give people value.
>>
File: Berserk_v24_p142.png (511KB, 1219x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v24_p142.png
511KB, 1219x1800px
>>125048364
>>
Aren't you supposed to sacrifice something you give a shit about? Why would he give a shit about Falconia?
>>
>>125048364
Don't bother responding to the guy, he is either a troll or crying about his pet theory being contradicted by facts.
Either way it's not worth it.
>>
>>125048423
or just plain shit at reading comprehension
>>
>>125048395
>Why would he give a shit about Falconia?
Because it's griffith's dream and guts cares about cucking griffith.
But I think guts might end up sacrificing caska.
>>
>>125048364
Flora lived in a special zone which allowed her to live so long.
You have no clue what you're talking about.

Also once again:
>It must be someone important to you, part of your souls, someone so close that's almost like giving up a part of you
>Griffith sacrifices his Band of the Hawk about whom he never gave a fuck about, he only cared for Guts.
>Egg sacrificed HIMSELF and the world
>Void/SK sacrificed a whole city

You need to sacrifice someone who isn't already branded, that's the only requirement, now stop being a retard, I've already proven you wrong.
>>
File: Berserk-v26-p070.png (557KB, 1254x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk-v26-p070.png
557KB, 1254x1800px
Here we see the Skull Knight referred to as "Your Majesty." I don't know if that's the proper manner of address for an Emperor, but it would suggest royalty of some kind. Maybe it could have been Gaiseric's son or his wife? I dunno. The most likely explanation though is that it's the emperor himself.

>>125048423
You're probably right. I love discussing Berserk though, so jokes on him for giving me the excuse.
>>
>>125048395
This >>125048517
Also you don't need to give a shit about the people you sacrifice, Griffith didn't care one bit about his men, you'd know that if you actually read the manga unlike that stubborn faggot.
>>
>>125048618
>Griffith didn't care one bit about his men

Yes he did.
He cared for them, but he was under the guise that they were all expendable and more or less blatantly told them that they were their to fulfill his dream.
>>
>>125048659
>Yes he did.
You need to read the manga again form the start, he never gave a fuck about them.
>>
>>125048659

The way I see it is he didn't care about them individually, but he cared a whole lot about the concept of the 'Band of the Hawk' as a whole. Why do you think he went about recreating it again post reincarnation.
>>
File: Berserk_v13_p068.png (179KB, 1223x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v13_p068.png
179KB, 1223x1800px
>>125048557
>Griffith sacrifices his Band of the Hawk about whom he never gave a fuck about.

Wow, man. You really didn't pay much attention to this story did you? Haha, I hope that other anon is right and you're joking. Otherwise this makes me a little sad.

The sacrifice of his Band of the Hawk was described as causing him "suffering so profound as to make someone rip himself apart." He cherished the Band he built. You can claim lies and tricks all you want, but you're only fooling yourself.
>>
>>125048714
>>125048714
see
>>125048741

fucking moron
>>
Can you idiots please stop with this retarded theory crafting?

You can just sacrifice willy nilly to become an apostle, you have to give up something that you PERSONALLY care about, and the number of people you sacrifice is pointless

Quality > Quantity

Guts cannot sacrifice an entire city because he doesnt care about them, so he could never make them a sacrifice in the first place
>>
>>125047518
SK is former member of God Hand. That's why he knows so much about them.
>>
>>125045985
Everything was pointing for him to be emps Gaiseric.
>>
>>125048781
That really doesn't tell me anything. You could at least cite the scene where he's speaking with Princess Charlotte and claims that he doesn't see the Band of the Hawk as his friends. This is clearly contradicted by his feelings for Guts at the least, meaning it couldn't possibly be true entirely, but it's the one scrap you could have clung to to try and illustrate your point.

But then again, you're a dimwit so I guess that's a bit much to expect from you.

I could post pages to evidence the fact that within Griffith's own mind he cared deeply for the Band of the Hawk, but I'm not going to go down that road. I've seen plenty enough of shitstorms surrounding Griffith. I won't argue about him with you any more. You really are fucking stupid, though.
>>
File: Pepe2.jpg (172KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe2.jpg
172KB, 960x886px
>>125048741
If he cherished them so deeply, he wouldn't have sacrificed them in the first place.
Check-mate.
>>
>>125048800
We don't know if guts can use the behelit anyway. Probably not, being branded.
>>
>>125045095
How hard is it to understand that people have to sacrifice their most precious and beloved things/people in order to become apostles. Falconia means shit to Guts. If ever he would sacrtifice anything, it would be casca, and even that is impossible because she had already been marked. Guts will never become an apostle, because he's the foil to griffith. He's the true human.
>>
>>125048902
>Here's more evidence you never used to support your point as well as what you quoted!
>You're really really stupid!
>but i won't argue with you anymore because of said evidence and the fact you're really stupid

please sacrifice yourself.
>>
Guys. Do you think CEOs give a shit about their employees individually? Fuck no. But they probably cherish the fuck out of their company as a whole and that one genius guy always coming up with shit and improving the company's profit margins.
>>
>>125048902
>>125048781
>>125048741
Is this the same anon arguing with himself?
>>125048860
Possible, but than he would be much stronger no?
Maybe the way he traversed the worlds made him weaker.
>>
>>125048927
You make a fair point, I think. But its not like you can't have more than one thing that is important to you.
>>
>>125048800
Yes and no.

For example, if Guts were say, a guard that spent his life protecting said city, living among the people of that city, and had once been willing to lay down his very life to keep that city and its inhabitants safe, they would then be a worthy sacrifice.

Yes, all of them.

That's the way it works. It's been demonstrated several times to be the case.

Did he know each and every person by name and spent quality time with every last individual? No. But they were the people he protected every day, he made them his responsibility. He never imagined he'd sell them out for anything, and the thought of betraying their faith in him breaks his heart. That's exactly the kind of thing the Godhand want.

On the other hand, if he was an asshole that resented his job and all the slobs he worked for, it wouldn't work.
>>
File: nohe'sjustacunt.png (7KB, 415x161px) Image search: [Google]
nohe'sjustacunt.png
7KB, 415x161px
>>125049022
>>
>>125048935
the that he carries around is probably destined for him or Puck.

Enjoy the shitstorm as it turns into a rainbow behelit, treansforming Guts into a god-idol girl and proceeds to assrape Femto with mad sword-dancing skills
>>
>>125049067
I actually want this now.
>>
>>125049049
You just agreed with the point he made.
A guard doing that would PERSONALLY care about the city and by extension it's inhabitants.
>>
>>125049067
You are a funny guy.
I kill you last.
>>
File: what 2.jpg (42KB, 479x317px) Image search: [Google]
what 2.jpg
42KB, 479x317px
>>125048975
Falconia is literally Griffiths dream, you can't be serious it means jack shit to Guts even after he left the band.

>their most precious
>Griffith sacrifices nobodies, he didn't even consider them friends
>Egg sacrifices himself and randoms
>SK, a ruthless barbarin warlord sacrifices his city

You niggers can't be serious.
>>
File: 1429868850622.jpg (84KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1429868850622.jpg
84KB, 500x390px
>>125048975
His new RPG team is expendable sacrifice fodder

but yeah that'd be a shit move and is against everything he stood for
>>
>>125049022
The fuck? No. I was responding to someone else. Why would that make you think samefag?

>>125048976
Calling me a moron and telling me to read the manga that I'm posting pages from is evidence? Sure, okay.

>>125048927
He cherished them but he chose his own desire, his own dream over them. By your logic, no one could ever choose themselves over someone they loved or else that would mean they didn't care about them at all. Your own philosophy may deem it so, but the manga assumes that this is not the case.
>>
I miss Deepfag from the caverns of Pretentia
>>
>>125049132
Just because it's Griffith's dream doesn't make it's Guts' one. Even if Guts cares about Griffith. Are you retarded? If you could sacrifice OTHER people's dreams there wouldn't really be an issue.

Go back and read the Egg's backstory and you'll see why he cared. I'm not spoonfeeding you.
>>
>>125049067
>>125049089
>>125049119
also,if he somehow gets off the boat we're totally getting a dwarven loli blacksmith team member next
>>
File: Egg Apostle.jpg (48KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Egg Apostle.jpg
48KB, 1024x682px
>>125048935
>We don't know if guts can use the behelit anyway
You don't choose the Behelit, the Behelit chooses you.
It can come to you at anytime and anyplace, it doesn't matter if you held to with for 20 years or just found it/were given it by someone.
>>
>>125049190
Don't answer the poster. He is either trolling or skipped the important parts of Berserk in order to read the action scenes.
>>
>>125049089
Yeah. I agree that the number of people doesn't matter, but it can be a lot of people. Perhaps I misunderstood his quality > quantity example. I thought he might mean that the sacrifice needs to be a small number of close people as opposed to a whole bunch of people.
>>
File: Guts IV.png (177KB, 554x467px) Image search: [Google]
Guts IV.png
177KB, 554x467px
I'm 99% certain the "GUTZ CAN JUS SACRIFIC GRIFFITHS DREAM" posts are all the same person, i refuse to believe there's a collection of people this fucking dense in the thread. Holy shit, get some fucking reading comprehension. It's like a gamefaqs post or something.
>>
>>125049265
welcome to summertime /a/
>>
>>125046912
>Skull Knight and Void are most likely Gaiseric and the imprisoned wise man.
What if it's the other way round?
>>
>>125049265
That what is the purpose of Falconia being so perfectly set up to be sacrificed?
>>
>>125049294
summetime is a myth. It's just retards showing their true colors. The perks and downfall for being anonymous.
>>
>>125047795
>>125048081
Conviction was so fucking crazy.

Miura is never going to be able to top it is he?
>>
>>125049397
Griffith will be the one to sacrifice it once Guts wrecks his shit.
>>
>>125049467
Griffith is going to try to sacrifice it to become something even greater than Godhand, regardless of if Guts does anything.
>>
>>125049397
Falconia hasn't been sacrificed yet. People act like it's a foregone conclusion that Falconia will be sacrificed (usually by Griffith in order to gain more power) but it's possible that it may not be sacrificed at all.

Falconia could fall to external forces. Perhaps Guts and company will bring it to ruin? Infighting between members of Godhand is also a possibility, since they were all brought into the real world when Fantasia was brought into existence.

If it is sacrificed it will likely be by Griffith for some as of yet unknown scheme to reach even greater heights of power and authority.
>>
>>125047624
Why does he speak with capital letters, what is he, Pratchett's Death?
>>
>>125049616
>they were all brought into the real world when Fantasia was brought into existence
Were they?
I thought it was simply easier to transition from the spirit to the material now.
The only incarnated one is Griffith as I recall.
>>
>>125049680
he's an ancient and magical version of a disgruntled internet nerd
>>
I just want more Berserk. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1o4O2SfQ5g
>>
File: Berserk_v18_p201.png (509KB, 1233x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v18_p201.png
509KB, 1233x1800px
>>125049685
Nah. They all became corporeal through the actions of the Fifth. Basically the festival at Albion allowed the fifth to take physical form, which began a chain of events culminating with the death of the twice reincarnated Ganishka and the birth of Fantasia. Now ALL of them are material and have no limitations on how they can interact with the physical realm.

So here we have Skully talking about Femto's incarnation. That's what Albion was.
>>
New chapter when?

Will Miura ever draw with a normal publishing pattern?
>>
File: Berserk-v26-p071.png (687KB, 1267x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk-v26-p071.png
687KB, 1267x1800px
>>125050204
Here's Slan discussing the significance of Femto's advent in regards to her ability to appear and interact with the physical realm without need of being summoned.
>>
>>125050204
4 of the last double pages of volume 34 shows the 4 God Hands, it proves that now they are a real part of this world
>>
>>125050206
you have to burn down Bamco HQ for that
>>
Are there any zips around that I can download for my e-reader?
>>
File: 220-221.jpg (2MB, 2904x2125px) Image search: [Google]
220-221.jpg
2MB, 2904x2125px
>>125050330
Yeah, you're right. I was going to post those pages next but I gotta resize them. I guess I don't really need to post them all. Suffice to say the world's have fully overlapped and right after Fantasia is formally introduced we see an image that represents each of the remaining four Godhand. This is a clear indication that along with Fantasia, they have also arrived.
>>
Can anyone link that up-to-date pack with all chapters?
>>
File: Windham Residents.jpg (222KB, 712x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Windham Residents.jpg
222KB, 712x1100px
In my opinion Skull Knight is a "reborn" God Hand just like Griffith.
Griffith filled the spot of Gaiseric as the 5th hand until he was reborn. now Guts will take Griffiths spot as the Crimson Behelit goes into circulation again, he'll probably sacrifice Caska & Company in an act of desperation just like Griffith.
The five angels will swoop down from the heavens once morem Flaconia will end up just like Windham.
>>
>>125050513
This page is so beautiful. Volume 34 is best volume. I read the Fantasia creation moment with "Earth" from the anime OST, best manga chapter of the history.
>>
>>125050561
go to bakabt
>>
File: Child.png (121KB, 381x273px) Image search: [Google]
Child.png
121KB, 381x273px
Who is this guy?

I heard some theories like he was the son of Guts and Casca but also Griffith at the same time.
>>
>>125050651
Is there a mirror somewhere? I can't get a torrent client on this computer because of reasons.
>>
>>125050582
I'm not going to say it's impossible, but I've still got a few issues with your proposed version of events. If he were to sacrifice Casca (Slan already tried to force him into it) why then would Falconia meet its end? She currently has no ties to that city, and furthermore I can't imagine Guts feeling anything besides contempt for that place and its Griffith worshiping populace.
>>
>>125050721
Are you okay with online reading?
>>
>>125050709
There are 2 theories;
Elf King
Caska and Guts demon child

But I believe the demon child was melted into Griffith during the rebirth ceremony as the Behelit Apostle swallowed it.
>>
>>125050778
There is a possiblity that Casca will go back to Griffith once she's healed.
>>
>>125050848
What if the elf king is Puck?
>>
File: Berserk_v37c331p14.png (881KB, 1280x1856px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v37c331p14.png
881KB, 1280x1856px
>>125050709
That's one theory. There's also the possibility suggested by Schierke (and thus the author) that the child is the avatar of the Flower Storm King, ruler of Elfhelm and King of the Elvenkind.

The people that are certain its Guts' reborn kid/some fragment of Griffith's vessel fucking HATE that theory though, in my experience. If it turned out he was the Elf King some people would be really mad.

Not much blatantly contradicts either theory so I'm fine with it either way.
>>
>>125050709
I'm pretty sure it's a manifestation of Guts and Casca's child which is also a part of Griffith. Not saying that it's Griffith, but that it sometimes manifests from him.
>>
>>125050813
Yes if the quality is the same or similar. But I would prefer to download it over the web browser so I can put it on my e-reader.
>>
>>125050913
>flower storm king
>flower
>flower

Is that possible that he is linked in a certain way to that little flower elf in Guts flashback?
>>
>>125051037
The one from when he was imprisoned as a kid?
>>
File: Berserker_Armour_Version_2.png (581KB, 800x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Berserker_Armour_Version_2.png
581KB, 800x1206px
>>125050778
>Crimson Behelit is back in circulation to fill the 5th's place
>Guts becomes a God Hand
>Worlds are overlapped so he can just go to the mortal realm without waiting 1k years
>Apostles obey the God Hands like if they were Gods
>Falconia is literally filled with Apostles
>Apostle civil war erupts, Falconia is the battleground
>>
File: Berserk_v22_p100.png (405KB, 1225x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v22_p100.png
405KB, 1225x1800px
>>125050848
>But I believe the demon child was melted into Griffith during the rebirth ceremony as the Behelit Apostle swallowed it.
It absolutely was. Griffith acknowledged it.

As the theory goes though, some remnant of the child's will remains and it is either able to spiritually separate itself from the rest of Femto's vessel or it's able to somehow take control of the vessel entirely. Like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde except instead of a hulking mutant Femto turns into a naked child.

Both are just as much if not more of a stretch than the kid just being the Elf King using the appearance of a child to get chummy with and observe Guts and Casca.
>>
>>125050903
>What if the elf king is Puck?
Guts is probably going to gut him than.
>>
>>125050999
Oh sorry, I thought it was on batoto but they deleted it.
>>
>>125051057
Yes. Seriously why Miura would put that chapter in his story if there is no foreshadoing?
>>
>>125051134
Ah, ok.

If anyone is willing to take this: http://bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans and upload it somewhere (Mega?) that'd be kind of you.
>>
>>125051104
Eh idk, a human child that was a little fucked up by demonic energy shouldn't be able to have much control over a body inhabited by a god hand.
>>
Tomorrow the new Young Animal will come out.

BELIEVE
>>
>>125051255
Why not, though? The human child is the actual human vessel of Femto. Without it he could not have been reborn in the first place, and wouldn't it fit with the causality theme in the manga?
>>
>>125051548
>t's just a strange twist of fate that the baby he himself corrupted got mixed up in his shiny new body.
It's causality, I'm telling you! Miura made it so that Femto is at fault for his own downfall because the child is his weak spot.
>1.Rape Casca to spite Guts
>2.Fuse with rape tainted baby
>3.???
>4.Downfall
>>
>>125045095
>implying a new chapter will ever come out
You need to fuck off, mate. Its painful to see in catalog your desperate never ending circlejerking threads. Things you try discuss, were discussed countless times for almost 20 years, twenty fucking years. Why wont you just shut the fuck up and wait in peace?
>>
Would moot sacrifice 4chan?
>>
>>125051636
>It's causality, I'm telling you!
Well, yeah, I totally agree that's how it'll ultimately play out, but it's just that from the character's point of view it was an accident. I'm just saying it wasn't planned that way, at least not by Femto. In that page I posted he seems a taken aback by it.
>>
>>125051720
I think he detests 4chan. So I'm not sure whether it is a valid sacrifce.
>>
>>125045095
The sacrifice needs to have personal value if I remembered right.
>>
>>125051720
No but anon would.
>>
Imagine how will be the final double page of Berserk.
>>
>>125050288
God, Slan is so fucking hot.
>>
>>125051070
>Guts becomes a God Hand
I thought the Crimson Behelit appeared only every 200 something years
>>
>>125048301
You are literally... RE-TAR-DED.
>>
File: Berserk_v22_p214.png (374KB, 1241x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v22_p214.png
374KB, 1241x1800px
>>125051700
I like discussing the series with people that might have just gotten into it. Not OP but that's why I'm here. It's sort of my way of enjoying what we have, at least.
>>
>>125051972
To this day, I really don't know how to feel about Farnese after reading her and Serpico's backstory.
>>
How are the Japanese fans of Berserk going? Are they suffering like us?
>>
>>125051928
Still mad I put you in your place? It's okay, don't be mad :^)
>>125051910
I don't remember that fact, doubt the God Hands are switched that frequently.
My guess is the Crimson Behelit appears whenever it's the right time to fill an empty slot.
>>
Reminder that Serpico said that if something bad happens to Farnese, he will kill Guts.

That means that something bad will happen to Farnese. Which means that Serpico will become an enemy to Guts.
>>
>>125052038
One would argue that is a sign of a good character.
>>
>>125052086
>Still mad I put you in your place? It's okay, don't be mad :^)
>Still mad
>I put you in your place?

Nigga what? I just got here.
>>
>>125052091
Wow big fucking deal, Serpico is literally nothing.
Faggot burned his own mother at the stake.
>>
>>125052091
No, please... just no.
>>
>>125052086
Well, if the god hands are 5 and you need all of em to fulfill the conditions for the ritual to unite the worlds every 1000 years a rough spacing of 200 years is the upper limit to be able to perform it if someone manages to destroy the whole hand.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (308KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
308KB, 500x375px
>>125050709
Isn't it obvious?
>>
File: Berserk_v22_p215.png (660KB, 1223x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v22_p215.png
660KB, 1223x1800px
>>125052038
That scene was so fucked up. His poor mother had dementia and he burned her alive. She didn't understand anything. I know she wasn't a saint, but damn. That part gets under my skin.
>>
>>125052091
I think that Guts will somehow "rape" Farnese to decrease his sexual frustration like Griffith did with the princess in the past.
>>
>>125052293
Whaaaat
>>
File: Berserk_v12_p112.png (662KB, 1209x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v12_p112.png
662KB, 1209x1800px
>>125052086
>I don't remember that fact, doubt the God Hands are switched that frequently.
They are. Every 216 years like clockwork. Which is still more often than volumes of Berserk are completed.

>>125052086
>My guess is the Crimson Behelit appears whenever it's the right time to fill an empty slot.
I'm a little confused: You don't think the Behelit Guts has is the crimson, do you?
>>
>>125052293
Guts' boner only works for Casca and getting revenge against apostles.
>>
>>125052293
I think it's more likely Farnese will get ahold of that Behelit, try to sacrifice Guts and fail because he's already branded, and then sacrifice Serpico instead.
>>
>full circle
Nope.

Guts will *never* sacrifice.
Void sacrificed to destroy Skull Knight's kingdom by bringing the God Hand on Earth.

Griffith used some bullshit to bring the God Hand on Earth and will sacrifice his kingdom to join back the the God Hand.

That's what's going to happen.

>>125045905
Guts becomes the new Skull Knight, waiting another 1000 years for a new messiah to come to Earth so that the God Hand can come back again, along with Griffith, so that guts can kill him.
Similar to Skull Knight liking also waiting 1000 years to kill Void.
>>
File: pepegriffith.png (154KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepegriffith.png
154KB, 499x499px
>>125052388
When Casca will be healed, she will see Guts fighting in his Berserker amor like a monster. Then she will see the beautiful mighty Jesus-Griffith and will go back to him.
Guts will be mad and will fuck Farnese like Griffith in the past with the princess. Then Serpico will lead everyone against him.

And there ill be a new volume 13.
>>
>>125052293
That's stupid.
I'd rather see Farnese try and rape Serpico.
>>
>>125047379
Your theory has a possibility to happen given to circumstances; but I wish that guts will not rely on behelit
>>
>>125050709

When the egg ate the demon child he said he could have a nice dream. I guess that little boy is the demon babby's dream form. He could actually get close to his parents looking like that, spend time with them, help them out, all the stuff he tried to do before.
>>
>>125052424
He got his behelit from the count, it is normal.
>>
>>125052463
That's insanely stupid.

Farnese has nothing she wants to gain.
She's simply going to learn magic and 'unlock' her past fire passion as a kid and go overdrive on magic power.

She's going to become a very powerful witch.
Serpico is going to continue to keep an eye out for Farnese and become a general in the eventual war to destroy Griffith.
>>
>>125052483
>Griffith used some bullshit to bring the God Hand on Earth and will sacrifice his kingdom to join back the the God Hand.
What do you mean join back with the Godhand? They want to be able to take physical form, why would they sacrifice Falconia to go back to only existing on the astral plane? Or do you mean he'll sacrifice his kingdom in order to hang out with their corporeal forms? I'm confused.
>>
>>125052555
Yes, but I was wondering if the person I was replying to realized that when he said Guts will use the crimson behelit. A behelit he does not have.
>>
>>125052530
If Guts uses the behelit, he will forfeit his humanity. This would destroy the manga and story.
Guts has to keep his sanity no matter how hard it is. If he accepts the behelit, it's akin to giving up.

It'll never happen. Ever.
>>
>>125052593
Why would he want to destroy Griffith? He only wants to protect Farnese. And Falconia is probably a kingdom that him and Farnese always dreamed about.
>>
>>125052593
>>125052463
>>125052293

both of them are stupid ideas
>>
>>125052593
It's going to be the other way around, Serpico will Sacrifice Farnese
>>
>>125052662
What if branded apostles became Skullknight-like apostles?
>>
>>125052593
>Farnese has nothing she wants to gain.
Needing to sacrifice implies one is in a compromising situation, such as dying or extreme mental or physical anguish. You don't necessarily have to have some great ambition to find yourself in need of a "miracle."

Egg was just dying. Ganishka was already ballin' outta control, but he got stabbed. The count was just NTR'd into it. Any number of things could happen to drive Farnese into a corner.
>>
File: Berserk v32 p216.png (663KB, 1487x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk v32 p216.png
663KB, 1487x2100px
>>125052740
No Farnese will sacrifice Roderick, the most dashing gentleman at land and on the sea.
>>
>>125052605
Causality is a spiral. What has happened once will happen again. Only, like a circle, the same thing will happen but in opposite.

This is what I think is the storyline of Berserk.
There were many clans and only war.
Skull Knight united everyone. Void had a cult and became known across the land. He had a lot of influence and Skully had him sent to be torured and killed similar to Grifith. Void's mouth may be past actions of his torture just like Griffith and his helmet.

So Void came back to Earth just like Griffith (Skully saying it's happening again when Griffith comes back) and becomes a messiah and influences people similar to how Griffith attracts everyone to worship him.

Void opened a portal for the other God Hand to come on Earth and destroy. I personally think that it's the many skulls you see in the ruins of the Tower of Rebirth. The difference is that all the skulls have the mark on their forehead. When someone gets sacrificed, it goes at random, yet all of them were in the same spot which makes me think it was self-made.

Anyways, there is a big war between the God Hand and Skully and the Empire is shattered.
It's mentioned that all the kingdoms were divided from the Empire.

I think that Void (who was the last God Hand at his time) then became the first.
Just like how Griffith is the last, if Griffith dies and goes back to the Astral once he gets defeated, he will become the next first God Hand member.
1/2
>>
>>125052424
So what happens with the God Hands if they're switched so frequently? Void has been a God Hand for over 1000 years.
Guts Behelit was normal, he gave it to SK.
>>
File: Guts.jpg (61KB, 408x473px) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
61KB, 408x473px
>>125052662
>It'll never happen. Ever.
He'll get smashed by Griffith, his party will be killed except for Caska, he'll sacrifice her to get his revenge, she won't be cured by the Elf King anyways, she's retarded.
>>
>>125045095
Guts doesn't care about Falconia one way or the other. He has no attachment to it and doesn't love it; there's nothing for him to sacrifice.
>>
>>125047379
The Egg Apostle was sacrificing himself and his world; it wasn't a behelit summoning, it was the Incarnation of a god. Of course Griffith doesn't need a connection for the Incarnation ceremony
>>
File: Griffith Tortured.jpg (154KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith Tortured.jpg
154KB, 525x700px
>>125052999
Griffith didn't even consider the Band of the Hawk as his friends yet they were viable sacrifices. :^)
>>
>>125052992
Berserk has become too lighthearted for that. Killing Schierke would break Miura's heart, and she's probably the only thing that keeps him motivated to release our 2 or 3 annual chapters.
>>
>>125052605
>>125052897
Anyways, Griffith created a method to bring back the God Hand back on Earth. Except the situation is different.
Void only brought the God Hand to destroy the Empire. Griffith brought the God Hand to work with him.
Griffith is like Skull Knight except he's evil. Berserk is made on contrast and duality.

Anyways, what Griffith did was destroy the rest of the goddamn world by making it uninhabitable.Every fantasy monster will be destroying everyone else who wants to keep their property rather than seek security at the only single place on the planet; Falconia.

An army of mercenaries will be raised funded by Farnese's father (who's been foreshadowed as singlehandedly funding all wars). Serpico and other people with names for themselves will be in it. You'll have witches helping (each being more powerful than an army of 10,000) along with Guts being a grunt on the battlefield and Skully will likely help in some way, who knows.

The point is that Skully can only kill Void once Griffith brings the God Hand back on earth. After the God Hand are all destroyed and Griffith defeated, he will use the behelit Guts has been holding on to go back to the Astral.

From there on, Guts will have to wait, like Skull Knight, 1000 years for a new messiah to come back.

What's genius about this is that after the army destroys Falconia, EVERYTHING will be in ruins.
That means all kingdoms will no longer exist due to the damage fantasy monsters have caused. That means that clans and endless warfare will be the norm, just like how it was in Skull Knights time.

And we would have gone full circle.

From Skull Knight creating his empire and ending a never ending war.
To kingdoms being separated in the aftermath of the destruction of Skully's Empire.
To all the kingdoms being destroyed after the creation of Falconia.
To the return of never ending wars after the destruction of Falconia.

It's a spiral. Causality.
And IoE is causing all of it.
>>
>>125052992
>He'll get smashed by Griffith
Nope, Guts will destroy Griffith.
Good will destroy evil.
No one will die at any point except near the end.
Casca will be cured and will be part of the army that will destroy Griffith.
>>
>>125052914
Well, there are some possible explanations for that.

Either the Godhand cycle out every 216 years, meaning that at some point before Griffith became the fifth the person that became Godhand before Void retired somehow, and in another 200 or so years Void will be retired to make room for the next Godhand after Griffith.

Or the Godhand just reset every thousand or so years. So all the Godhand fuck off somehow and are replaced at some point with one guy. Lets say Void. So for 216 years there is only one Godhand. When that 216 years is up another one is chosen and there are two, then 216 years after that there's a third and so on.

I'm leaning toward the latter explanation based on what Slan said. "This is what the emergence of the fifth means." It sounds like there being five members isn't something that happens often.
>>
File: pepe merchant.jpg (26KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
pepe merchant.jpg
26KB, 394x458px
>>125053126
>Schierke
Will suffer the most excruciating painful death in the series, at the hand of Guts, that's when he'll realize he's already become a monster and give in to the Behelit.
>>
>>125045095
I agree about your first point and the "IT'S A CICLE" part, but I don't think Guts will do such a thing, since that's the kind of shit Griuffith would do and he hates him.
>>
>>125053179
There is seriously people believing that lighthearted bullshit with all the foreshadowing we got at least on Casca?
>>
>>125053049
Yeah, but the band as a whole is a part of his dream.
>>
>>125049824
> :(

This is an image board, not a shitty text face thing board
>>
>>125053179
>Good will destroy evil.
But Griffith is good, Gut's is a fucking remorseless bastard with a black heart.
Always was, always will be.
>>
>>125052228
Farnese and Serpico's backstory is one of the best parts of the manga. I want them to get back to their fucked up selves
>implying there's gonna be a next chapter
>>
>>125052897
>>125053153
That's an interesting theory.
>>
People still care about Berserk?
>>
>>125053264
:-*
;-)
>>
>>125053049
I think the whole point of the sacrifice was Griffith actually considering them his friends. Without Ubik's help he would've never crossed the line.
>>
Also, the way to stop all fantasy monsters is to destroy the Tree of Life. It's what's causing all the monsters from existing.
Destroying it will bring the world back to normal. But Griffith won't allow it to be cut down because his kingdom is the only safe spot in the entire damn world.

It's also brilliant since the God Hand can sacrifice people in small numbers without anyone noticing and replacements will keep coming in.

The God Hand essentially trapped the entire human race in a single spot.

>>125053224
It happens very often.
Every 216 years, there is a new one without fail.
The 5th only means that 'the hand is full' and the apocalypse will happen.

That's what she mans by ''this is what the emergence of the fifth means''.
Once the God Hand reach five in number, it means their time to go on earth is soon.

>>125053254
>all for the foreshadowing
Like what?

>>125053278
Griffith is a demon and is evil.
Griffith will be seen as an angel on earth while Guts, who will be the symbol of the army going to destroy Falconia, will be seen as evil.
However, few will know that Griffith was evil and that Guts was always on the good side.
>>
>>125052228
>His poor mother had dementia and he burned her alive.
I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>125053254
Explain yourself.
>>
>>125053408
>Like what?

"what she wants may not be what you wish"
>>
>>125053388
Then again, Ubik's point is that he had always been crossing that line. He was definitely twisting events to suit the Godhand agenda, but he still wasn't entirely wrong. I think it diminishes Griffith as a character to just blame Ubik for tricking him.
>>
>>125053230
>>125053327
As much as I'd love this, I've come to accept that we'll never see any of this happening just like we'll never see the end of this manga. Miura would rather spend the rest of his life drawing cute lolis than going back to his edgy-as-fuck self.
>>
>>125053458
Griffith was mentally broken, Ubik used this to make him do what he would've never done under normal circumstances.
>>
>>125053494
>cute lolis
*piss lolis
>>
>>125052858
Roderick is the coolest guy
>>
>>125053494
>I'd love this
Edgy.

Anyway, Berserk will end soon when they finally decide to cancel it. Sadly, it's the most obvious conclusion.
>>
>>125053408
>It happens very often.
>Every 216 years, there is a new one without fail.
Yeah that's what I said. The only question is do they cycle out and keep it around 4~5 in an endless rotation or do they restart every thousand or so years at 1.

Judging by what Slan says sounds like it just resets to 1.

I think that's also part of what you said with all the current Godhand being slain in their corporeal forms and Skull Knight going to the astral plane for some reason.
>>
>>125048517
>sacrifice casca
>sacrifice anyone
Do you even read the manga?
>>
>>125053458
>>125053512
The part that makes me empathize with the apostles and the godhand is that all they do seems to come from those moments where you're at your limit and say "fuck everything". They aren't evil, they just reached their limit and ended up crossing the line, but once you've crossed the line you can't turn back, you can just assume your actions were just your own volition and not just the mere result of a bunch of circumstances, and keep going.
>>
File: ree.jpg (22KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
22KB, 384x384px
>>125053565
STOP SERIOUSLY STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT LIKE HE WILL STOP DRAWING OR ANYTHING.

I DON'T WANT THAT, I WANT MY PERFECT WONDERFUL ENDING, STOP PLAYING WITH MY NERVES
>>
>>125053368
It's what I see as the ending of Berserk.

On the one hand, Griffith, with the Vatican army and all the world's army that have stayed in Falconia, seen as the light of the world, with the God Hand the Apostles as his army.

And on the other, worthless mercenaries, all paid by Farnese's father, who only fight for money. With witches and all the knights of kingdoms who have no defected. With Casca and Serpico (foreshadowed to be a brilliant tactician on par with Griffith (maybe?) as generals in the war.)
And I even suspect that Zodd will join Guts' side to fight against Griffith.
Zodd might get bored once Falconia becomes secure and I doubt the Apostle arena will keep him interested. Not to mention the prophecy mentioned that he will have to chose between being a beast or a warrior with 'the person who wounded him'. Peple think it's been fulfilled but they have forgotten that Griffith also wounded Zodd.

Can you imaging the score of such a war?
The duck knight, when he first met Griffith, said that a war was coming.
But not any war, a war that will be legendary and transcend the history books.

This is what I think it's been foreshadowing.

>>125053451
It only means Casca doesn't want to accept reality. Casca might hate Guts or some other shit. I personally don't know what will happen once she will gain her memory and no one does.
However, I can be assured that she will regain her memory and help in the war against Griffith in some way.
>>
File: 9ba.jpg (78KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
9ba.jpg
78KB, 500x375px
>>
>>125053663
Summer is coming
>>
>>125053576
Oh, then I misread you.

Basically the 5th God Hand just becomes the next first God Hand.
You can only kill the God Hand when they are on Earth.

And we know that there is a cycle because the God Hand who destroyed Skull Knight's Empire were likely not the same ones.

It's an endless cycle.
>>
>>125053648
In the past I thought people exaggerate about Miura dying before the end, but now I would be really surprised if he actually finishes Berserk.

>2 chapters last year
>0 chapters this year
Berserk still needs at least 100-150 chapters to wrap everything up.
>>
>>125053655
>Casca and Serpico (foreshadowed to be a brilliant tactician on par with Griffith

wait what?

Casca's just a good leader+teamplayer and Serpico is just a rooster with wind magic
>>
>>125053756
Did you forget when Serpico outwitted Guts on the cliff? Guts called him iirc a brilliant tactician and he's always lived up to that.
Remember when he used his wits at the pillar room when he challenged Guts to a fight?
He also knows a lot about kingdom's armies and Varminto (whatever the fucking name is) is well known for being very smart.

And really, if you had to pick someone to be a General of an army to destroy Griffith and Falconia, who would you put in charge? I would put Serpico.

Casca, well, I don't think this will ever fucking happen but an annoying Cascafag won't agree with me unless I include her in my theory with her being very important in some way, so meh.
>>
File: Berserk_v22_p096-097.png (1MB, 2496x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v22_p096-097.png
1MB, 2496x1800px
>>125053512
I won't say Griffith didn't care about the Band of the Hawk, because I believe he did, but part of him always saw them as tools. Toy soldiers in his grand design of making his own kingdom. It was foreshadowed in Casca's flashback and also in his conversation with Princess Charlotte about dreams and in his conversation with Guts after assassinating the Queen of Midland.

Hell, Griffith even says to Guts at the Hill of Swords, "You should have known what kind of man I am."

Yes, Ubik nudged him over the edge, but everything he needed was already there. Griffith always had the potential for that sort of reasoning.
>>
What if skull knight was the previous 5th god hand?
>>
>>125052518
What are these ugly english words trying to convey
>>
>>125053892
Nope, he's like Guts, still human, somehow.
He used the Berserker armor. A God Hand would have no use for such a thing.
>>
>>125053896
kek'd
>>
>>125053741
4 last year. And he just needed a huge break. Do you really think that an obsessional guy like Miura who rips his drawings just for one little mistake would ever give up a work that made his entire life?
No he will never give up, he's just taking a long break, a 5 years holiday. And by the way he is also probably trying to running head by drawing some double pages that take plenty of time during his long breaks.
>>
>>125053847
Serpico is a fine tactician, but I think anon's point is that Casca is fantastic leader. She proved that in Griffith's absence leading the Band of the Hawk through its darkest hour.

Serpico is a lot of things but a leader of men is not one of them. Smart as he is, the man's been a follower all his life. I could see him advising a general, but inspiring men to fight for him just doesn't seem like his strong suit.
>>
>>125053847
>>125053847
>if you had to pick someone to be a General of an army to destroy Griffith and Falconia, who would you put in charge? I would put Serpico.

I'd rather assign Roderick+his waifu for the job tbh .
>>
>>125053856
A sacrifice is meaningless if you don't care about what you're sacrificing.
A sacrifice has to destroy your humanity and soul.

I still believe that Griffith knew he was fucked the moment he took the behelit out of the water.
He took it out and laughed, knowing that all his suffering was planned by 'something'.

When Guts ran towards him, Griffith tried to scream to him to stop, that if he was touched ''he would never...''. Probably never be the same.

Ubik and Conrad fucked him over.
Also, it's not simply Ubik who fucked him.

Conrad was the one who did the talking and convinced Griffith. Ubik just showed his subconscious.
>>
>>125053847
And he said that if something happens to Farnese he will kill Guts
>>
>>125054010
>I could see him advising a general, but inspiring men to fight for him just doesn't seem like his strong suit.
That might happen, I just don't know for sure.
I don't know nor do I claim to be sure 100% how it will turn out. All I know is that Serpico will have a hand in the plans since he's clever.
Hell Casca might actually be the leader herself of the entire army.

Remember, it was Guts who declared war once he woke up, right? So the war is still ongoing. It'll only get bigger.

But do you remember who's in charge of the Band of the Hawk? That's right, Casca. She's still the leader. When Guts leaves Casca to Rickert, he says to keep an eye on her because she's still the leader.

So Casca might actually end up being the General in charge of fighting Griffith.

Also, isn't it funny?
The 'real' Band of the Hawk fighting against the 'new and fake' Band of the Hawk.
>>
>>125054027
Okay. But yeah like I said, the Godhand didn't put anything into Griffith's head that wasn't already there. There was plenty of foreshadowing and character development that had suggested that Griffith was perfectly willing to use people. They just nudged him in the direction they wanted.
>>
They have just announced second season and this is it's opening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM
>>
>>125053621
Yes they are clearly written to remain somewhat sympathetic. Not many people would turn the offer down normally, let alone in a hopeless situation. I certainly wouldn't. Why most turn into such huge dicks (sometimes literally) afterwards remains to be explained however, since it's been shown than apostlehood doesn't necessarily turn everyone 'evil'.
>>
>>125053655
Zodd will end up playing a major role, for sure. He's always felt sympathy for Guts, let's see how this will end up.
>>
>>125054062
If Guts does anything to harm Farnese, he will kill Guts. However, once bullshit happens and their father brings them in, it won't matter.

What's going to happen is that an informant will escape Falconia to tell the nobles and Farnese's father about what is going on in Falconia. They're going to find someone whom the informant knows to give them a better picture on what to do. The nobles will start looking for Guts, after he comes back from the island, to give them information on how to fight Griffith.

The informant will be quite a shock to everyone.
I have foreseen it.

>>125054159
I somewhat disagree. They twisted it very slightly but enough to fuck him.
Griffith always cared about his men and the wounded. He cared about being on top, sure, but not at a cost.

The God Hand basically just told him ''why bother? You're more important then them'' and it fucked him.

Griffith was willing to use people but not discard them.
Griffith still had some humanity in the way he manipulated people.
You can tell by how cold and uncaring he is now that he's a God Hand that he truly gives no shit about anything.
>>
File: Berserk_v24_p019.png (524KB, 1226x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v24_p019.png
524KB, 1226x1800px
>>125054062
I remember that scene.
>>
>>125054159
Well, Guts was Griffith's only friend. When Guts fucked off to chase his own sparks, that's when Griffith really lost touch with humanity.
>>
>>125054280
Serpico is the only member of the team who dislikes Guts.
>>
>>125054270
Not to mention that Zodd said that he's bored and wants a challenge.

Who better to fight than the greatest army in the world?
Zodd will be very happy.
>>
>>125054280
>what an oddball

Goddamn, I miss young sarcastic asshole Guts.
>>
>>125054247
I think all apostles turning "evil" is a mix of the fact that they've already fucked up what they loved the most, thus making anything else possible and the fact of being almost invincible and fearsome (people with power tend to become assholes).
>>
>>125054309
Griffith never considered Guts as his friends. Just as his best pawn. And when Guts left, he went mad and everything was fucked up in his life. Guts became his worst enemy. He HATED Guts. He raped Casca before Guts eyes because he wanted revenge, he HATES him.
>>
>>125054426
>never
Did you forget when Griffith went to kill the Queen?
Guts and Griffith grew to have something of a friendship. Griffith always respected Guts which is why they could joke and have fun.

Look at Griffith now.
There's not a single person he laughs with or talks to. He's just cold.
>>
>>125054426
Well, that just depends on your definition of "friends".

If there has ever been someone in Berserk that Griffith respected or cared for, it'd be Guts.

You think Griffith would have cared if Casca, Judeau, Pippin, Corkus or Rickert would have died?
>>
>>125054559
Mmm you may be right. Griffith seems to be another person now, he looks so inhuman.
>>
File: Berserk_v07_p022.png (657KB, 1210x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v07_p022.png
657KB, 1210x1800px
>>125054279
>The God Hand basically just told him ''why bother? You're more important then them'
You're saying he never once expressed this sentiment leading up to that part? That he was more important? That his goals were more important than the lives of his men? Because I can assure you he did with no prompting from any God.

That said he DID care about his Band, and sacrificing them was NOT something he could do easily, but to say that the Godhand tricked him and turned him into something he was not is to really minimize Griffith as a well rounded character. He was never pure good or pure evil. He was conflicted, he was human. He had never been above sacrificing his men or anything else to achieve his goals.
>>
File: Happy family.jpg (228KB, 900x612px) Image search: [Google]
Happy family.jpg
228KB, 900x612px
>>125051104
I think the kid normally stays inside Griffith as it's shown on your pic, but during full moon when the magic is the strongest, he's strong enough to separate from him for a short period of time.
>>
I think Guts will use his behilit to kill Griffith but in doing so most of the party will get horribly sacrificed, maybe even raped, but Serpico and maybe one other party member lives.

Serpico gets filled with rage vowing to end Guts akin to how Griffith killed the band of hawks and made Guts fixated in killing him because he killed the people he gave his life too.

But you know this time Serpico get's fixated in killing Guts.

sorry for bad english
>>
Here's how I think the story of Berserk will unfold.

-Griffith gets crowned king by the Pope
-Rickert is happy in Falconia with Erika
-Small whispers about people vanishing
-Rickert pays no attention to it, continues daily life
-Erika (and maybe also Luca) vanishes
-Rickert starts snooping around
-Rickert finds a hidden spot he isn't suppose to find
-people are being fed to the Apostles as sacrifice
-section of the city are filled with people having massive orgies, plagued to death, disillusioned to insanity etc
-Rickert find Erika's dead remains
-He now knows how Guts felt in the Eclipse as Erika was the only thing he wanted to protect
-Rickert escapes after people ignore his warning that Falconia is a deathtrap
-He escapes to warn people outside not to come to Falconia
-Guts gets Casca's memories back and they ????
-Guts gives up on revenge
-loli witch and Farnese train and she becomes powerful by focusing on fire
-Guts and co go back on boat to island because of reason X and Y (who knows what happens on the island)
-we see the world in chaos with all the monsters
-mercenaries employed to protect castles, all wars ended
-Nobles have lost a lot of power, they pissed at Griffith
-Rickert tells them what is going on in Falconia
-They reach a conclusion that the Tree of Life is what is making all the monsters appear and Griffith has the only safe spot
-Vandimion and nobles spend money on army of mercenaries
-Rickert says he knows someone who can help
-Guts and co gets brought in the war
-Casca gets to lead of the army as General with Serpico helping with the plans
-big legendary war
-Guts kills Griffith in the battle
-Griffith goes back to the astral
-Guts is told by Skull Knight that he'll have to wait 1000 years for a new messiah for Griffith to come back on earth, like SK had to wait for Void
-Guts has to wait 1000 years to kills Griffith for the final last time
The end
>>
File: Berserk_v07_p023.png (630KB, 1218x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v07_p023.png
630KB, 1218x1800px
>>125054636
>>
>>125054581
I think he had something with Casca. I believe that somehow, he "liked" the fact that Casca dedicated him a insanely great admiration. Just before the Eclipse, when he saw that Guts and Casca were lovers, he was really mad, he even tried to make love with her. And obvisouly during the Eclipse...
>>
>>125053126

Please. The only thing keeping Miura motivated is that inevitable chapter of Schierke getting raped to death by big dick apostles :^)
>>
>>125054419
Yes that's my own take in the matter as well. At the core they are just extremely broken individuals gone insane from the revelation.
>>
>>125054636
I'm not saying he didn't know he was important, only that if he actually didn't care, he wouldn't have whored himself.

Look at it this way.
Griffith whored himself out not to get to his final objective quickly (though it's one of the reasons) but so that less of his troops would die.
If Griffith was fine with sacrificing his army like pawns, he wouldn't have sacrificed himself for them.

His goals were important and above his men but he didn't ignore the well being of his men and *only* considered them as pawns.
Griffith, right now, only sees everyone as pawns.

Which is the funny contrast to Guts who sees everyone's humanity.

>>125054665
>Guts will sacrifice his party
How cliche and boring.
>>
Here's how I think the story of Berserk will unfold.

>Bandai Namco goes broke
>no more iDOLM@STER games
>Kentaro Miura commits suicide
>Kubo takes over
>["Casca..."]
>>
>>125047379
> My guess I Guts won't be able to protect Caska, his party and defeat Griffith even with the Berserker Armor + DragonSlayer so he'll sacrifice them all in desperation
Honestly, after two billion years of them running around miraculously not dying, this would piss me off to no end.
>>
>>125054675
I wonder what Gaben did to him
>>
>>125054755
Newsflash... he wasn't jealous of Casca loving Guts.

He was jealous of Guts loving Casca.
>>
>>125054667
>Guts kills Griffith in the battle

How the fuck could Guts kill Griffith.
You seem to forget that Griffith is close to a God. A GOD. Berserk is not a JRPG, Guts CAN'T kill Griffith, it's impossible. If he tries it will end like Devilman.
>>
>>125054942
Lemme tell you how.

Come closer.
Come on

Just a little closer.

You with me?

Yeah?

Okay.

YOU STAB GRIFFITH IN THE FUCKING FACE WITH THE DRAGONSLAYER.
>>
>>125054861
Yes. Exactly. He was conflicted. It's not that he would never sacrifice his men, but he also cared very deeply about them. He wouldn't throw them away for nothing because they had value to him. At the same time, he was willing to sacrifice them (and his body and soul) for his dream.

So when the Godhand came and said, "this is what you've always done. You've always been using people to get to where you want to be, and this is no different," it wasn't without merit. It's something he himself believed to some extent, but at the same time to murder his band horrifically was also the hardest thing you could ask him to do.

I only take umbrage to the idea that he would never have thought that way before the Godhand came along. He did. That superiority complex and possessive streak was his dark side from the start.
>>
>>125054942
Also, no, Griffith is not a God,
He's merely an Apostle with very very limited but powerful powers.

Griffith has two main powers.
He has jedi power of Force push and Force pull.

Anything targeted towards him is pushed away (is there an interval?) and he does so with his mind.
Griffith has also shown in the Eclipse that he can make matter and condense it to a single point.

Other than that, Griffith has no other powers.
However, this makes him nearly impossible to kill.

And are you telling me that Guts won beat the odds?
>>
All these people saying Casca will die are fucking idiots.
>>
Serious question

When we'll get a new chapter?
>>
>>125054996
Griffith can completely eject him simply by opening his eye a little more, he did it twice. TWICE.
>>
>>125054934
A lot of those creepy close-ups on his face when he was mutilated came when Casca was looking at Guts, not vice-versa.
>>
>>125055125
next year probably
>>
>>125055125
New young animal is coming out tomorrow. Believe.
>>
>>125055125
>>
>>125055103
I'm still unsure.
The only certainty I know is that Guts will survive the end and will kill Griffith. Everyone else can die.

Casca is a possible weakness for Griffith and Griffith himself knows it.
The demon baby is still inside of him.

If someone, for example, tried to stab Casca and it affected Griffith, it might give Guts an opening. The problem is that Griffith knows that it's a possible opening.
It's the reason why the first thing he did when he came back was to see if being around Guts or Casca would affect him. And he confirmed it when he touched his chest. Griffith is too smart to ignore a possible opening.

>>125055158
Yes, but that was before Guts had the Berserker armor.
And Casca was not around.

Thee are many factors you aren't considering.
The question is how hard is Guts going to try until all of his blood dries up.
>>
>>125055125

when he's done with IM@S
>>
File: Berserk_v23_p177.png (695KB, 1227x1811px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v23_p177.png
695KB, 1227x1811px
>>125055095
>Also, no, Griffith is not a God,
He is literally a member of a group called the Godhand. I don't get where you can be so certain of his limitations, seeing as though we haven't seen him (or any Godhand member) pushed to his limits. Unless you're secretly Kentaro Miura posting anonymously on 4chan, you have no idea what his limitations are as of yet.

Also you forgot that Griffith has the power...to move you.
>>
File: devilmanend.png (428KB, 1540x1197px) Image search: [Google]
devilmanend.png
428KB, 1540x1197px
Berserk will end like that.
>>
>>125055176
Wait, when did Rickert deliver the slap? Last year? So we won't get anything this year? How the hell does the publisher even allow some mango author to procrastinate this long?
>>
File: Berserk_v24_p119.png (371KB, 1235x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v24_p119.png
371KB, 1235x1800px
No ordinary monster.
>>
>>125055299
You can trust me, what I've detailed are Griffith's actual limitation.
His power of influence is simply something all 5th God Hand members have when they go back on Earth.
>>
>>125055331
>How the hell does the publisher even allow some mango author to procrastinate this long?

This is what I don't understand.
It would be cool if we write some letter full of questions to Miura like the forum Skullknight.net did in the past.
>>
>>125055434
How can you be so certain?
>>
>>125055331
It's not even on an official update schedule anymore, so I assume he's got some leeway. I'm still not sure how Togashi gets away with publishing one chapter every six months while being weekly.
>>
>>125055434
He had it before being a God Hand
>>
>>125047916
My understanding is that the entire point of a sacrifice is to destroy your humanity. Without any humanity you have no problem turning into a monster.
>>
>>125055465
Many hidden factors such as what each God Hand are representative concerning collective human emotion, what Grifith sacrificed and his overall past life reflecting his powers.

>>125055497
Not to the degree of making people cry and bow down.
>>
>>125055602
History proved that great leaders may have this power sometimes.
>>
>>125055658
Great leaders don't become the devil themselves and meet god.
>>
>>125055497
Not on the level he does now. He was charismatic, yes, but it wasn't supernatural.

>>125055602
For a second there I thought you had something more concrete, like a page I missed that directly confirms what you said. I'm not saying it's a bad guess, but we still have no way of knowing the full extent of the Godhand's powers until Miura fully reveals as much. If you think what we've seen is all there is ever going to be, I won't say you're wrong but I'm skeptical.
>>
>>125055260
> The only certainty I know is that Guts will survive the end and will kill Griffith
I'm honestly less certain about Guts surviving than I am about Casca. Guts is the struggler, and the manga takes every moment it can to bring up the tension between different goals people might have and the need to choose one over the other (swinging your sword for protection vs. for survival, friends vs. dreams, etc.), so it would make sense to me if he died killing someone and/or protecting someone.

Casca dying, on the other hand, would make the several hundred chapters full of "someone tries to kill Casca, Guts stops them" feel really cheap, you know? Especially if we're really, as Miura said at some point a while back, two-thirds+ of the way through - if that's true, there's not really enough time for her to regain her senses, go through conflict with Guts like Skully suggested, and then die, without it seeming rushed and unsatisfactory.
>>
>>125055434

>very very limited but powerful powers.
and where did this fucking come from? he literally haven't broke a sweat when fighting as Femto. Not to mention he's probably the closest being to the Idea of Evil, who has a firm hold of causality itself.
>>
>>125055804
I thought IoE was noncanon now.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (17KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
17KB, 236x330px
>>125055757
How can you be so sure?
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.