[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 39

File: Rin Saber 9.jpg (292KB, 1920x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Rin Saber 9.jpg
292KB, 1920x1536px
Okay, I've read Fate and Unlimited Blade Works and both were awesome, a great ride and a complete different experience compared to the anime (both old and new). Now I'm reading Heaven's Feel and the Shadow fucking killed my Saber.

Then Shirou gets home and this Sakura CUNT said some shit like: "I'm glad she's gone! She forced you to do such reckless things!"

I'm done with that bitch. I forced Saber to fight the Shadow, and she died trying to protect me, and then this bitch says disrespectful stuff to the one that fought with me for two routes even when I wasn't her Master (UBW)?

FUCK OFF SAKURA. I can't read anymore for today after this, it's such a fucking letdown.

Pic related, best girls.
>>
File: itcantbehelped.png (195KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
itcantbehelped.png
195KB, 554x439px
>>125034256
Everybody knows that Sakura a shit.
>>
You're not as important as you think you are, OP
>>
>>125034358
I just wanted to express myself, don't worry.
>>
File: sugoi.jpg (12KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
sugoi.jpg
12KB, 253x200px
>>
File: 1430791088264.png (66KB, 272x483px) Image search: [Google]
1430791088264.png
66KB, 272x483px
>>125034256
Sakura being shit is nothing new, she is the worst part of HF.
>>
Sakura's just glad worst girl is gone, who wouldn't be?
>>
>>125034256

Why is Rin so lewd with Saber?
>>
>>125034448
Who was Sakura raped by exactly? Besides the worms. Zouken and Byakuya? Or just other unamed relatives?
>>
>>125034742
Shinji
>>
>>125034742

Shinji.
>>
>>125034256
Daily reminder that Saber is the cuck king
>>
>>125034742
The only good thing Shinja was good at, was at raping Sakura and giving prana aka semen.
>>
>>125034742
Old men.
>>
>>125034757
>>125034843
>>125034798
Shinji never hinted at him raping Sakura. Also, I'm sure Sakura would have confessed to Shirou that she was fucking his "best friend". How could she hide that from him? It wasn't Shinji.
>>
>>125035037
It's their secret. You find that out in HF.
>>
>>125034256
Maybe you should actually try to understand the characters, rather than "This BITCH".

Sakura thought Saber was putting him in danger because she knew what servants were, and was afraid he'd die. She met Saber maybe two days ago, she's known this guy for years, she doesn't want him to die if it can be helped. She was worried for him, that was legit. She wasn't glad Saber died, she was just glad he wasn't in danger anymore. Sakura doesn't understand the situation fully since she's not there for all of it, all she knows is he's in a war where he might die any day.

She's not trying to be a cunt, nor is she trying to be mean. People are too deadest on first reactions to see where characters are coming from these days. I mean there's so many ways I can say that this sort of reading is just half-assed.

Saber isn't even dead, she shows up a few days later.
>>
File: 1430830106124.jpg (54KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
1430830106124.jpg
54KB, 300x301px
>>125035023
She is Rin's sister after all
>>
>>125035037
Read the VN?
>>
File: 1420461414272.png (159KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1420461414272.png
159KB, 290x290px
>>125035235
>>
>>125035235

I want to see Rin and Luvia fucking each other senseless.
>>
>>125035258
>>125035097
What part? I'm at the first h scene.
>>
>>125035355
Maybe try reading the whole thing jackass
>>
>>125035037
You find out some stuff in HF; Sakura keeps all her dark shit in the closet so she can live in the light with Shirou at least a few hours a day, and have a soul again when she's around him. She doesn't want to appear dirty in front of him, because around him she can still be human.

Sold by her father when she was seven years old, raped by the man who took her in for ten years, he then convinced her brother who she initially got along with to also rape her, man who took her in put a piece of an ancient devil in her for funsies to see what would happen after the end of the fourth war when it was released briefly, it's an experiment to see how much a soul can take before it breaks down completely in a sense.

Yet, oddly enough she wouldn't break down, and after meeting Shirou she found hope again. Yet even if she knows he's the nicest guy that won't look at her differently if he hears this, she still doesn't want him knowing the truth, and seeing him in a different light while she can still be normal around him.
>>
>>125035219
>Saber isn't even dead, she shows up a few days later.
Wow thanks for the spoiler cunt.
>>
File: 47543801_p5_master1200.jpg (249KB, 633x488px) Image search: [Google]
47543801_p5_master1200.jpg
249KB, 633x488px
Posting original qt.
>>
>>125035219
Underrated post
>>
File: 01cn.png (239KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
01cn.png
239KB, 429x600px
>>125034256
>Shadow killed Saber
Worst girl has to die sometimes, too.
>>
>>125035355
Much later, after you finish all the H-scenes do you find out that she was fucking him too.
>>
>>125034256
Sounds like you're ragequitting the game pretty hard, so it doesn't seem like much of a spoiler since you're done.

Also this is /a/

Stay out of threads until you're done if you don't want that.
>>
File: 1430870627253.png (119KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1430870627253.png
119KB, 295x295px
Our first look at Sakura chronologically is in Distortion. Sadly that information is twisted by Shinjivision. However, we can get the following fact from it.

Sakura knew that magecraft was a big deal for Shinji, and hid from him that he was being fooled. Her knowing that it was important to him is obvious from:
>A) the fact that she avoided looking him in the eyes.
>B) Her repeated apologies on the matter.

At the beginning of the Grail War, the following is true of all routes

Sakura knows that Shirou is part of the Holy Grail War. Despite this, she never talks to him about it despite the fact that it’s immediately obvious to everyone that he’s out of his depth.

So, Sakura is willing to let Shirou, someone that she loves, get into a fight to the death without proper information because she’s afraid of what he’d think of her.

In fact, Sakura takes no actions whatsoever toward the Holy Grail War unless Shirou shows a romantic interest toward her. This includes multiple cases of Rider killing Shirou throughout the routes. She could have just told Rider not to attack Shirou.

Now, in fairness, she did make Shinji promise not to kill Shirou in Heaven’s Feel. However, that doesn’t really reflect well on her as a person, because it means she only cares enough to do so if Shirou picks her over Rin and Saber.

This leads us to the next thing about Sakura common in all the routes.

She knows about Bloodfort, and ignores it; basically dooming everyone else in the school to die to avoid getting hurt herself. (And, really, she probably wouldn’t even get hurt if she didn’t let it happen considering it’s not like Shinji can bypass Rider and I doubt Zouken cares.)

Specifics of Zouken caring or not aside, I don’t think anyone can say that letting an entire school get melted when you could prevent it by all of telling Rider not to do that is the action of a good person.
1/3
>>
>>125035547
Onward to Heaven's Feel.

Sakura doesn’t acknowledge the Shadow’s actions as her own until Nightmare, awakening, so until that point they can’t be used to judge her character.

Let’s thus move on to Matou Sakura (IV). That scene gives us two more facts.

Sakura, while willing to let Shirou kill her, still manipulates his emotions to stop him from doing so. That is to say, Sakura herself doesn’t think she should die; her guilt in that scene comes from manipulating Shirou. She only accepted that, if Shirou wanted to kill her, it was probably correct.

On to Last Piece, in which she murders Shinji. Now, Shinji was pretty nuts by that point so let’s not pass judgment on the act of killing itself.

Sakura, after killing him, feels no guilt and only thinks that she should have done so earlier.
She realizes fully at that point that she killed all those people as the Shadow, and her reaction is to find it funny and think that she should keep going. The scene even makes it a point to note that this is her own will.

>The girl’s consciousness ends here.
>No, to be more accurate, it changes.
>It’s merely that her subconscious has risen to the surface.
Those are thus definitely Sakura’s actions and thoughts, and by consequence the events of Sacrilege – Sisters (VI) are as well. To her credit, she does hesitate just short of killing Rin so I guess that sequence of events just has Sakura enjoying torturing someone weaker than herself while on a power trip and then trying to kill both Shirou and Rin.

2/3
>>
People don't bitch when Medea dies in Fate route after one scene, people don't bitch when Rider dies after one scene, yet when it's Saber suddenly its an issue.

Route system is sort of set up where you're bound to be a bit more shafted in some route, and a bit more favored in another route. That's how character development is split up.
>>
File: 1430786601848.png (67KB, 206x212px) Image search: [Google]
1430786601848.png
67KB, 206x212px
>>125035581
Death of a Saint doesn’t add anything of note, aside from once more affirming that yes, this is definitely Sakura and not someone controlling her.
After Rin opts not to kill her in Sister (VII), things change again.

Sakura feels guilty for having killed (or not, but she thinks so) Rin, someone who was just nice to her and proved that she loved her. Now Sakura is willing to kill herself, and Angra Mainyu starts taking action.

We reach the first end, Cherry Blossoms Dream.

Sakura certainly does feel guilty to the point that she basically goes into nutty denial mode, but only at Shirou’s death.Notably, not once in the VN does Sakura seem to actually feel guilt for anyone’s death except Shirou and Rin...and even then, only if Shirou and Rin were being nice to her at the time they died. (She sure feels no remorse for torturing Rin in Femme Fatale.)

So yeah, all evidence seems to point to Sakura only caring about people’s lives if they’re people she both knows personally and that are nice to her all the time.
The closest thing we get is her vaguely mentioning guilt in HF’s True End, but that’s all; no sign that she felt motivated to do anything by that ‘guilt’.

So in summary: Stops herself from feeling anything at the death of people she knows, makes no effort to save Shirou unless he reciprocates her love, lets Shinji gello the school they go to, feels no guilt for killing tons of people, enjoys torturing people she doesn't like, and only shows regret if she kills someone who shows that they loved her at the moment she kills them.

Yeah, I think a case can be made that Sakura is a pretty awful person.
3/3
>>
>>125035547
>>She knows about Bloodfort, and ignores it;

Nasu confirmed recently, no she doesn't. Nasu in fact confirms that if she knew she would have stopped it, which is why Rider kept it a secret. Also confirmed that she had no idea it was a thing when she herself was trapped in it when it was activated at the school.

>Rider invoked Blood Fort Andromeda despite Sakura being in the school. If the barrier was sustained, would Rider have went to save Sakura even if it meant disobeying Wakame [Seaweed, Shinji's nickname]? <Teacher Blossom>

>Takeuchi: I'm actually wondering about that too.

>Nasu: I hate to be mean, but Sakura has enough magical energy such that she would only be in a coma. To Rider that's not a problem, which is why it was done in secret from Sakura. Had she talked to Sakura instead, it would have become much more chaotic like "stop her brother → her brother becomes more of a Wakame."
>>
>>125035547
very informative since it's been a while reading the other two routes.
If this is pasta please murder me.
>>
Copypasta hour, trying to shoe-horn your own interpretations of things as fact while taking rather a few leaps in logic.

I've seen this maybe three or four times already.
>>
>>125035702

It's old pasta, I was there when someone posted it for the first time. It's still very informative though. It's a good sign when someone can be argued against so passionately.
>>
File: aaa.png (60KB, 150x242px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
60KB, 150x242px
>>125035753
fuck me

Heaven's Feel was always best route but Sakura has never been best girl.
>>
>>125034256
Thanks for the laughs OP. For the best ending just persist on being a superhero and then stop reading.
>>
>>125035673
Seems to be talking about the activation not the bloodfort being there.
>>
>>125035891

Sakura isn't the protagonist there, she is the plot device that keeps the story moving. The real protagonist in terms of having a satisfying character arc is Ilya, who comes to see that her father didn't abandon her, and that she has a brother who actually cares for her, and in the end she gives her life to save him. She's the real hero there.
>>
File: 1413262702733.jpg (58KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1413262702733.jpg
58KB, 550x550px
>>125035219
You. I like you.
>>
>>125035891
Shirley you cant be serious
>>
>>125035702
Entirely pasta

Old pasta even, it's that one guy that usually posts it. Usually posts those strange worm edits.

Not as old as that one pasta though about Shinji, or the counter pasta to it. HF has a lot of pasta.
>>
File: 1348449176603.gif (849KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1348449176603.gif
849KB, 500x281px
>>125034256
>true assassin lived in the desert
>this means he has innate wind resistance

10/10, not an asspull at all, Nasu.
>>
>>125035945
Well that's certainly your opinion, there are a few things probably wrong with it but you're allowed to have it.

People say she's not a character at all a lot; what they usually mean is they don't like her character or aren't into it, but clearly she is a character. Seems passive but can have a real stubborn streak, sly, secretive, jealous prone, tends to put her all into hobbies once she takes them on, chastises herself when she messes up than simply looking to fix why she messed up at times which Saber says she's similar in, the person who puts herself down the most at times yet has a sometimes sadistic streak.

It's not all good, its not all bad, but she is a character and a protagonist. The fact that you don't have to agree with all of it is kind of proof its there. That's one of the more foolish complaints I see there at times. Ilya wasn't the real protagonist, that was still Shirou. Just because she has a dynamic going on there, you could say the same about Kotomine, Rin, Sakura, Zouken, or Shirou in the same breath.

All of them have a dynamic going on and a character arc that converges heavily there.
>>
>>125036035
You go through the desert all the times with searing winds, tell me if you don't try to make precautions against the elements to shield yourself.

It's not even innate, it's a skill that's similar to a charm he wears.
>>
>>125036035
That shit happens all the time in videogames
Just recently in Bravely Default the desert-themed thief class got wind resistance
>>
>>125036222
>i have water resistance, because it rains sometimes
>i have fire resistance, because it's hot sometimes
>i have ice resistance because sometimes it's winter
>i have earth resistance because it's what i live on
>>
>>125036288
>Not setting yourself on fire to make yourself more fire resistant
>Not setting yourself on ice to make yourself more ice resistant
>>
>>125034256
>unironically liking saber
>>
File: 48876788_p1_master1200.jpg (70KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
48876788_p1_master1200.jpg
70KB, 225x350px
>>125036395
>ironically not liking Saber
You can't fool me anon I know you love her
>>
While I don't think Sakura is on the level of Saber and Rin, she's still not the horrible person everyone makes her out to be.

Saber grew up to be a king, was raised as a knight, had strong counsel, a real and actual support system.

Rin meanwhile has financial independence but has to care for her mother. She is left with her father's workshop, guidance, and still has connections to the rest of her extended family.

Neither of their upbringings are particularly sorrowful and neither of them received poor guidance.

Sakura grows up in a house where she is continuously abused, goes through training akin to torture, and the people who should support her instead exploit her, hurt her, and desire her sexually. She does not even have a refuge or any sort of safe place for most of her life-- Shinji isn't just there at her home, he is at her school and he also joins the archery club and basically forces Shirou out of it, so you can assume her whole life he's been stifling her nearly everywhere.

So, Sakura finally finds one small bit of happiness in her life when she is able to visit Shirou's house. This is the only place where people are not actively abusing her or passively threatening her that she has had in the 15 to 16 years of her life. She finally gets a very small glimpse of something normal, safe, and not violent or scary.

If either Rin or Saber win Shirou, Sakura loses the only happiness in her life and what she sees as the only possibility to escape her situation. Neither Rin or Saber have that much downside to not winning Shirou. They have other paths in their lives/afterlives that are not horrible.

Saber and Rin are capable of being as great as they are because they were provided with the platforms to do so. Sakura has maybe a few hours of actual normality/happiness to work with. So I think people are just being mean and blaming a victim.
>>
>>125036288
It's not "Oh I'm immune to water because it rains", stop being stupid.

It's "Oh the elements are always battering down on us, so we make precautions against them using simple charms and talismans, or by invoking the name of our god. It's always harmful to us so we seek some remedy, and we have found it, and it has manifested to us in the form of a skill upon being summoned".

It's not "I'm Heracles so I grew immune to...", fuck that's stupid to think that. It's "In the desert in order to survive, we needed to find some protection against the winds. We sought a charm created or imbuned from the elemental Jinn to protect us, in basically the same way Saber also has protection against wins, but in reverse".

They flat out say its not innate, rather its a charm that any one of his horde knew to carve and remember to protect them in that harsh environment.
>>
>>125036441
Why does HF have so many copypasta?
>>
>>125036494

That's actually fresh pasta, but anyone can feel free to copy it as a generic Sakura defense from now on.
>>
>>125036441

Didn't Kariya try to help her? She had one person who seemed to care.
>>
>>125036494
Because the Sakura defense force loves to make paragraphs and vice versa the only way you can fight their paragraphs is through paragraphs. They think everyone misunderstands her character when in reality they do they just don't like her.
>>
>>125036547
Kariya never told her he was going to help, he didn't want to get her hopes up too much in case he failed.

As far as she knew he was just the Uncle who was nice to her before, then looked really sickly, then died in front of her randomly. Ironically his death only put the shackles on her tighter, as she thought his death was a message from Zouken about what happens to those that try to seek help or run.

If he had survived a few minutes later, maybe.
>>
>>125034256
Good, that's how i feel when i reading heaven's feel.. Even until the end i really hoped that saber will come back.
I hate sakura my entire life because of that
>>
>>125036654
Pretty sure the hate paragraphs always came first. Lot of the ones you're thinking about probably aren't copypasta in the sense that they aren't posted and reposted, but the one posted earlier that goes on for three or four posts, that's legit copypasta that's pretty old.

The ones you're thinking of aren't copypasta, those are just stupidly long winded posts.

Copypasta is when someone posts something, and it gets reposted, and reposted, and reposted until it becomes a thing; there's nothing like that which defends Sakura as character.

Try to find one
>>
>>125036494

They had to do something while HF was slowly plodding along.
>>
>>125036799
Yes because no one wants to copy the defense paragraphs of Sakura and repost them. I have seen quite a bit of some good Sakura defense paragraphs that could be copied and pasted over and over but no one does it. Pasta is born through a community.
>>
>>125036778

>saberbabbies
>>
>>125036778
Saber did come back, it was an entire thing, she was one of the last two servants to die in the route thus living up to Rin's proclamation at the beginning of the game "Saber in every war always makes it to the last round".

She even got a special ending in the route; other servants in the game died after one scene and never showed up again, no one said it was bullying in that case, Saber even when she died she came back for the rest of the route until the end, yet in this case Saber gets very special treatment and its still not good enough. You'll hate Sakura forever because Saber died in this route at the same time she died in Fate route?

She even got an extra special ending after the route, and people think she was shafted at all?
>>
Controversial subject; some will forever hate and will throw shit at any chance, others will defend with long lines of text, and people get caught in the middle.

moot said it best during his eight hour thing, 4chan is all about "Stop liking what I don't like". Except in the case of Fate its an endless loop.
>>
>>125036955
I hate how saber died as an alter saber, when she's corrupted. I mean until shirou killed her i hoped saber regain her former self as she dying and say farewell or whatever.. But she just died like that..
>>
>>125035585
B-B-BUT MY WAIFUU
>>
>>125036185

Illya truly is best girl in HF. So many moments where I just wanted to hug her. She really does act like a big sister to Shirou quite a bit in that route (noted by her saying it at the end).
>>
>>125036427
shitty and overrated character
Her fanbase is the shittiest too.
>>
>>125034256

Why are those two so cute together?
>>
By the way, OP: expect to get a warning from a mod for posting relevant content on /a/ instead of /jp/.
>>
File: 1340263711919.jpg (962KB, 800x1791px) Image search: [Google]
1340263711919.jpg
962KB, 800x1791px
>>125037362

>>125037362

>implying you aren't going to cry when this gets animated

;_;
>>
>>125035585
Saberfags are just shitters. They have been for years and will continue to do so.
>>
>>125037517
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
You see OP, when people say they like HF, they actually meant the scenes without Sakura. Exempting the sakurafags, obviously.
>>
File: 179230533.png (571KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
179230533.png
571KB, 800x600px
>>125037517

Fuck.
>>
>sakura is literally just there for weird fetishists, to create a sob story, and to form a hateable antagonist
She's a plot device, not your waifu.
>>
File: 1405992822064.jpg (54KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
1405992822064.jpg
54KB, 400x560px
>>125035585
>Route system is sort of set up where you're bound to be a bit more shafted in some route, and a bit more favored in another route

Except for Rin.
>>
Even a brick has more character than Seibah.
>>
>>125037868
Rin doesn't have a route though.
>>
Read HF for Ilya. And Kirei.
>>
>>125037896
She does as much as you like to deny it. She might not be the heroine in it that's Shirou.
>>
>>125037868
That's because Rin and Shirou are the main characters.
>>
File: 1430124980329.png (182KB, 899x630px) Image search: [Google]
1430124980329.png
182KB, 899x630px
>>125037896
The entire VN is her route.
>>
>>125035585
Rider isn't a major character. You don't even really know her in the firs two routes when she dies. Saber you have a history with.
>>
File: 1386330010775.jpg (115KB, 591x530px) Image search: [Google]
1386330010775.jpg
115KB, 591x530px
>>125037934
>Rinfags are this delusional.
>>
LEAVE SAKURA ALONE
>>
File: 1413765284502.png (270KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1413765284502.png
270KB, 500x720px
You know who I like? Shinji.

Why do I love Shinji so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Shinji isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him walking through Fuyuki, all the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold under the the name of "Matou Orgasm." The very nature of Shinji is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Shinji is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Shinji is not one that is easily penetrated. Shinji is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Shinji is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gourgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of sapphire, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Shinji. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Shinji is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Shinji, the entire Fate series as we know them crumbles.

These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Shinji so much.
>>
>>125037966
Saber is a major character in only one route though.
>>
File: 1430862027999.jpg (41KB, 391x337px) Image search: [Google]
1430862027999.jpg
41KB, 391x337px
>>125037998
>Rin haters are this blind.
>>
>>125035585
>People don't bitch when Medea dies in Fate route after one scene
You mean the witch i just met and have absolutely no affinity for?

>people don't bitch when Rider dies after one scene
You mean the mass murderer that enjoys torturing people for sexual reasons?

>yet when it's Saber suddenly its an issue.
You mean the side character that has been defending the MC with all her might during the first 2 routes even when she has no obligation to do it?

I'm not even a Saber fag but comparing secondary antagonists death with a main heroine's death is pretty dumb.
>>
File: 1428858138739.jpg (144KB, 1200x856px) Image search: [Google]
1428858138739.jpg
144KB, 1200x856px
>>125037998
Every other girl steps out of the plot for at least one route. Doesn't happen with Rin. You even play as her in the prologue.
>>
>>125037998
Here's your reply.
>>
File: Actual Heroine.png (17KB, 798x598px) Image search: [Google]
Actual Heroine.png
17KB, 798x598px
>>125037910
This

Sakura is not the heroine of Heaven's Feel. She is simply a plot device/villain made to keep the story moving forward. She does not do anything worth calling her a heroine. Yes, she does in fact have sex with Shirou, not because she is the heroine, but because she is the love interest, two different things. This is also something that sets HF apart from Fate and UBW, the heroine and love interest are not the same person, like Saber or Rin.

You probably already guessed who the heroin of HF is, but before that you might be wondering, "Why did Nasu choose make the heroine and love interest in HF different but not in the other routes? He certainly had choices between rider, Caster, Ayako, Taiga, and so on." This is because, as we all probably know, there were originally mean to be four routes, not three. He was forced to merge the Illya and Sakura route for reasons. He always meant for Saber, Rin, Sakura, and Illya to have the same about of significance in the complete Fate/stay night story, but out of no where he had to axe either Sakura or Illya. He clearly did not want to do that so he found a way to bypass it, make one the love interest and the other the heroine, something he never considered for the other routes because he did not need to merge anything back then. And why is Illya the heroine? If you read HF you should already know, or just use google-

>A hero or heroine is a person or character who, in the face of danger and adversity or from a position of weakness, displays courage or self-sacrifice-that is, heroism-for some greater good.

I'm just trying to clear up a common misconception. Don't let disillusion Sakurafags fool you.
>>
>>125038087
>delusional Illya shitter
>>
File: 1428814434860.png (374KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1428814434860.png
374KB, 566x800px
>>125038087
This. Sakura a shit.
>>
File: Rejected by Senpai.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Rejected by Senpai.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>125038051
She exists to throw exposition at Shirou's face. half of the VN's pacing problems are because she doesn't shut up It's why she doesn't have a route.
>>
File: 1422998649565.png (2MB, 1200x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1422998649565.png
2MB, 1200x1650px
>>125038174
>being this upset
>ignoring facts
>>
File: 1418609638057.jpg (31KB, 251x296px) Image search: [Google]
1418609638057.jpg
31KB, 251x296px
>>125038190
Rin is actually a pretty fleshed out character though. She's like Shirou in that her development and characterization is spread throughout the whole story.
>>
File: 1430598710864.jpg (783KB, 2311x3297px) Image search: [Google]
1430598710864.jpg
783KB, 2311x3297px
>>125037532
>>125037868
>>125037966
>>125038038
MY WAIFU
>>
>>125034742
Everyone.
>>
>>125034256
>my saber
That's where you're wrong, Jack.
You supposed to care for Rin and Sakura, not the false cuck king.
>>
File: 1419097479382.png (283KB, 480x544px) Image search: [Google]
1419097479382.png
283KB, 480x544px
>>125038312

>implying Jack would even mention the names of others heroines in his post

You're giving him too much credit.
>>
File: 1416035598953.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1416035598953.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>125038284
The goalposts are ever shifting.
>>
File: 1426016741845.webm (952KB, 640x360px)
1426016741845.webm
952KB, 640x360px
Why are the Realta Nua Openings so great?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGSRdtExzkw
>>
>>125038422
What goalposts have I moved? Rin does stuff in every route, and she also gets developed in each too.
>>
>>125038189
>>125038220
This thread is for heroines with routes only. Kindly fuck off, you dirty hobo.
>>
>>125036667
At least he tried.
>>
>>125035219
>Sakura thought Saber was putting him in danger because she knew what servants were, and was afraid he'd die.
You'll understand how shitty this excuse is, once Wormslut tries to kill Shirou few chapters later.
>>
>>125035632
You have to realize nobody has given a fuck about her other than Shirou and tsunRin.
She has no reason to give a fuck about any "others" in her life. The "others" are the ones who fucked her over. The people who had influence in her life other than Shirou were beyond horrible to her.

Sakura is a fucked up person but it's not like she lets Angra in until Shinji tries to rape her, something that was bound to push her over the edge. It's really sad to see people just dislike a character for the sake of it and ignore her situation and the circumstances that made it.
>>
>>125038371
Well, he and his team is manually recording voice of Hollow Ataraxia from vita. Lately his name barely shows up.
>>
>>125035355
Right before she kills him.
>>
>>125038513
>The "others" are the ones who fucked her over.
Ow the edge.
>>
File: 1430430167934.jpg (22KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1430430167934.jpg
22KB, 600x338px
>>125038468
No, Illya has a route it's Sakura who is a stealing cunt.
>>
File: 1428448387085.jpg (133KB, 535x749px) Image search: [Google]
1428448387085.jpg
133KB, 535x749px
>>125038513

>responding to copypasta

It's like you want to lose your time.
>>
>>125038462
So does Lancer, Kirei, Archer, Illya and Saber(to a lesser extent in UBW)

She gets side lined in whats supposed to be her own route. When not showing Shirou her vaginal dolphins all she does is spout exposition.
>>
>>125038630
Worst couple.
>>
>>125038655
That's bull and you know it. Her role is ridiculously more extensive than almost all of those characters, and marginally more than Saber.

She does stuff in every route and is always involved in the plot. I mean last week's episode had her going one on one against Caster. That's not exposition dumping.
>>
>>125038624
No route shit.
>>
>>125038726

I don't have a Saber/Shirou image in my computer, I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1414310124782.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414310124782.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>125038774
That's the best couple shittaste-kun.
>>
File: 1418446666132.jpg (38KB, 602x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418446666132.jpg
38KB, 602x720px
>>125038835

Yes: two delusional fuck ups paired together. What a great couple.
>>
>>125038774
Saber/Shirou is not even a couple. They never even been one to begin with.
>>
>there are people who unironically don't think that Rin is best girl
>>
File: 1430248757385.jpg (98KB, 734x577px) Image search: [Google]
1430248757385.jpg
98KB, 734x577px
>>125038873
Better than a overdependent slut and a puppet.
>>
>>125038741
wow good job she can deal with caster well done. Unfortunately at this point we have already seen Caster get treated like worthless trash in Fate and beaten rather effortlessly by Archer earlier in UBW and spared then later in HF she gets defeated by Zouken/Assassin so why should we take her as a legitimate threat?

She doesn't even defeat caster she gets a hit in and then gets manhandled by Kuzuki. Her "kill" then gets stolen by the real heroine of the route. Even if Rin had not hit Caster Archer only needed her as a distraction.

Rin accomplishes almost nothing on her own in UBW, her time to shine at the end to save Shinji has Archer shoot arrows to save her.
>>
>>125038953
You just described Saber. How ironic.
>>
File: eb6.jpg (55KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
eb6.jpg
55KB, 604x453px
>>125034256
Wow didn't take me long before i could post this. Because this is a well known fact that Sakura is a Cunt. Always has been, always will be.
>>
>>125039001
>samefagging your own thread
>>
>>125038998
Nah unlike Sakura, Saber isn't a slut.
>>
>>125034256
Its an odd thing. I loved HF more than Fate and UBW combined, hated the ending, hated the main heroine. Best end is Fate. Best heroine is Rin only slightly after Arthur.
>>
>>125039098

She sure didn't mind the magic semen.
>>
>>125038978
Not even that anon, but saying Rin doesn't accomplish anything in the VN and that she is just an exposition device just shows how much of a secondary you are.
>>
>>125038978
>wow good job she can deal with caster well done. Unfortunately at this point we have already seen Caster get treated like worthless trash in Fate and beaten rather effortlessly by Archer earlier in UBW and spared then later in HF she gets defeated by Zouken/Assassin so why should we take her as a legitimate threat?

What kind of argument is this? You can use that on just about every battle after Fate. Shirou takes on Archer? Wow, big deal, Berserker did it in Fate. Shirou takes on Gil? So? Saber already did. NLBW, the scene everyone hypes up as a big badass moment in HF, where Shirou takes on Berserker? Why is it interesting? Berserker's gotten his ass kicked repeatedly at this point. Hell, the last route, he got taken out by Gil, and Shirou took out Gil, so why is Shirou now taking out Berserker impressive?

It's a human taking on a servant, and she only didn't win because Shirou couldn't hold Kuzuki back.

Rin does plenty in UBW and gets developed fairly well along the way; she also gets developed throughout the entire rest of the VN. She's the deuteragonist.
>>
File: 1386222878515.jpg (42KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1386222878515.jpg
42KB, 300x297px
>>125039098
>Saber isn't a slut.
>>
>>125039098
Saber was sucking off her knights though. Saber did it voluntarily. With Sakura it was a rape.
>>
File: 1430790233722.jpg (65KB, 720x301px) Image search: [Google]
1430790233722.jpg
65KB, 720x301px
>>125039163
Of someone she liked? Okay.
>>125039197
>Fanfiction.net
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.