[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this faggot is the strongest character in DBZ ...why? why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: faglord.webm (3MB, 720x405px)
faglord.webm
3MB, 720x405px
>this faggot is the strongest character in DBZ
...why? why not broly?
what the fuck was toriyama thinking?
>>
File: faglord2.webm (3MB, 720x405px)
faglord2.webm
3MB, 720x405px
it seriously makes no sense
if he didn't have plot armor goku would have won easily
>>
>>125023639
>knocked Beerus out easily
>plot armor
>>
Didn't Goku already show far more impressive feats of speed on fucking Namek?

This guy looks like molasses by comparison.
>>
>.why? why not broly?
Non-canon you fucking tard

>>125023639
>if he didn't have plot armor
He was introduced as Beerus' master in the last movie
>>
He is the creator of the universe or some shit lmao
>>
>they dont go super sayian anymore
>>
>>125024620
Oh they most certainly do
>>
>>125024620
Super Saiyan is worn out.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan is where it's at.
>>
>>125023573
he was thinking in making more money, and DBZ fans are like any other anime, a bunch of retarded faggots.
>>
>>125024651
>>125024660
Yeah but they arent god at this point so why not go super?
>>
>>125024692
Why are you replying to yourself?
>>
>>125023573

Sure he may be strong

But can he beat Uchiha Madara?

And i'mnot going to post the pasta
>>
>>125024542
>Non-canon you fucking tard
if fans think he's canon then he's canon.
death of the author.
>>
>>125024660
>Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan
g9d, that sounds dumb.
>>
>>125024700
Would it really help?

Beerus alone stomps all over SSJ3. It wouldn't give them any more of a chance. Also, I don't think you can naturally harness God Ki without being in base state first
>>
Because Toriyama didn't want another fucking boulder of muscle around. It's why Beerus and Super Saiyan God are thin.
>>
>>125024733
check IP newfag.
>>
>>125024766
>if fans think he's canon then he's canon.
>death of the author.
That's not how it works. He, like the others, literally cannot fit into the story. None of them except for these recent ones are canon.
>>
>A strong character must look like a manly musclehead such as a myself

Did Toriyama hurt your ego, anon?
>>
>>125024700
They're training. They've chosen Super Saiyan as the best transformation since Toriyama completely ignored what SSJ2 was, but they've already mastered it so they are just working on improving their normal selves which will produce more results as SSJ.
>>
>for no apparent reason we'll avoid going SSJ or any powerup while fighting with you.
>>
>>125024870
It's funny because Toriyama's thing is how really muscley and big people are actually not the strongest and they tend to be short or thin guys (Vegeta, Final Freeza, Kid Buu, Beerus, fucking Gohan even, etc.)
>>
>>125024917
They're not fighting, they're training. So they can do this >>125024887. And it works.
>>
File: Broly_SS3.png (786KB, 647x1031px) Image search: [Google]
Broly_SS3.png
786KB, 647x1031px
>we could have gotten an interesting design like this for the god of destruction
>instead we got a fucking purple cat
>>
File: whis.png (527KB, 731x569px) Image search: [Google]
whis.png
527KB, 731x569px
>>125023573
>>125023639

>faglord.webm

assblasted?
>>
>>125025009
Will you just let your Broly boner go already? He wasn't even the strongest nigga they fought. He wasn't even the strongest movie nigga they fought
>>
>>125024887
sounds like bullshit
>>
>>125023573
Are there Gohanfags tears to harvest?
>>
>>125025078
Do you even know what happens in this movie?
>>
>>125024766
>if fans think he's canon then he's canon.
that's not what canon means
>>
DBZ went to shit years ago, just like F1.
>>
File: SBG².jpg (135KB, 421x576px) Image search: [Google]
SBG².jpg
135KB, 421x576px
>When a Saiyan prodigy manages to become a Super Saiyan God, and then absorb and retain its power when they lose the form and revert to base, they take on a new state of being referred to as Saiyan beyond God. Once mastered, this state of being allows the Saiyan to utilize their God power in base,

They are actually using SSJG in those webms.
>>
>>125025214
Actually, just like F1, it is like it virtually always was, and a nostalgia has left you falsely thinking it used to be better.
>>
>>125025063
Fuck you Broly's power is maximum
>>
>>125025083

I can only imagine what terrible things they will do to Gohan in Super.
>>
>>125025281
It's really not

>>125025214
DB has always been what it always has been (ignoring GT). You are the one with weird expectations
>>
File: 29977222778658165272658.jpg (44KB, 599x393px) Image search: [Google]
29977222778658165272658.jpg
44KB, 599x393px
>>125025341
Yes
>>
>>125024530
>consistency
>Dragonball
>>
>>125025009
He designed Whis and Beerus the way they were just to piss off faggots like you who can't perceive a character as being powerful unless they are musclebound roid freaks like Brolly.

Good on Toriyama.
>>
>>125025694
Also Beerus because his neighbors cat looked neat and he wanted to make a character about it.

If I could find the interview where he said that, I'd post it.
>>
>>125025782
It was his own family's cat

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/battle-gods-animanga-akira-toriyama/

When you heard “God of Destruction”, what ideas did you suggest, Toriyama-sensei?
The God of Destruction I [initially] received was a malevolent, dark character. For a twisted guy like me, I took the stereotypical image you’d think of from the name “God of Destruction”, then went ahead and reversed everything, leaving only his fearsomeness. My style is to first tear down the image, then think up the contents. Also, there was a request to have the whole cast appear since it was the first animation in a while, so that’s how the contents came about.

Why did you create an enemy character who “isn’t completely evil”?
There would be no sense of freshness if it were just a strong enemy making his appearance, so I thought I’d make a change in that pattern. Dragon Ball, or rather, Goku’s basic rule isn’t defeating an enemy, but “winning”, so he doesn’t mind whether it’s a good guy or a bad guy.

What is your favorite scene with Beerus?
I pictured him as a cat, so I love the scene of him waking up. I used the family cat as his [design] motif. His ears are big, so it seems there are a lot of people who thought he was a rabbit, but it’s because our cat is a big-eared breed2. Incidentally, even when my daughter shows a picture of our cat to her friends, not once has it ever been called “cute”.
>>
>>125025782
Regardless, purpose of the God of Destruction being the way he is was to say fuck you to characters like Super Android #13 and Brolly. Also gotta appreciate the irony.

>first magical/supernatural antagonist Goku really fights with is Boss Rabbit, a Rabbit-man, who can turn people into carrots
>end of story antagonist is a Cat-man, who turns matter into sand (for his lack of little box)
>>
>>125023573
>>Hurrrh only burly faggots can be strong
This is why everyone hates you DBZ-fags
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.