[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I look forward to each new episode of pic-related. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Omori_IsItWrongV1_TP.jpg (58KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
Omori_IsItWrongV1_TP.jpg
58KB, 333x500px
I look forward to each new episode of pic-related.

What do you think of it?
>>
>>125018140
It's decent and has good budget so far.
>>
I dropped it half way through the 1st episode
>>
It's enjoyable, I like the setting and animation.
>>
I don't like the MC his whole goal pisses me off. I dropped this.
>>
I really tried to like it but it gets worse with every new episode
>>
>>125018244
How come?
>>
Is it Friday yet?
>>
>>125018276
>setting
There is one?
Everything just seems like a bunch of shit jumbled together
>so, um, there're like, sexy goddesses and they level up humans or something, like Dark Souls
>so they're also a dungeon with monsters that respawn like in my vidya
>and everyone wants to fuck MC

>fund it
>>
Pretty enjoyable.
>>
I dropped it because it reminded me too much of SAO and nothing jumped out at me as being worth watching for.
>>
>>125018716
No offense, that kind of statement can kinda be made for a lot of anime (if not all of them):

>cute girls do things together
>they're /u/ but not /u/ clearly

or

>guys power up and kill each other
>friendship bullshit

or

>a guy doing xxx
>all girls wanna fuck him

The theme for this one's a not-game game, which just doesn't resonate with you.
>>
There are better ways to start a dungeon Motomeru thread.

2/10

Sorry, is the best I can do for you.
>>
>>125019153
>implying I have to prove my power level to you
>>
>>125018140
Syr and freya is 1 person is too obvious.
>>
>>125019741
Woah, anon is on fire today.
>>
>>125020010
Why do you think so?
>>
>>125018298
What's wrong with wanting to bone with super strong chick that saved you from a huge monster?
>>
>>125019741
It's not obvious if you got it wrong anon, Syr is Ottarl.
>>
>>125020194
The appearance of syr and freya are 100 % identical anon-kun.
>>
File: 1.jpg (545KB, 1383x782px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
545KB, 1383x782px
Eina is cute.
>>
File: Smug_Ais.png (181KB, 368x494px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Ais.png
181KB, 368x494px
>>125020360
Except they aren't. Freya has to hide herself in robes so people aren't charmed by her in the street, yet Syr doesn't have to do that. Considering deities can't use powers, it makes more sense that Syr to be a person working for Freya, or a person working for Freya pretending to be Syr.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.