[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destiny/Static Evening: Limitless Sword Mechanism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

I have the creeping suspicion that Shirou just may be the red man.
>>
so why did teacher go fight red man without greek bitch
>>
>>124836886
she died
>>
>>124836526
nah... impossible
>>
>>124836526
>red hair
>red man
It fits. Anon you may be on to something.
>>
>you couldn't protect her
>>
File: 02i.png (199KB, 242x550px) Image search: [Google]
02i.png
199KB, 242x550px
itt: underrage secondaries
>>
I really hope Caster gets some vanilla doujins with her husbando
>>
>>124836526
The red man is just making fun of Shirou, as usual, you're overthinking this. He's actually Gil's brother, haven't you noticed how similar their techniques are?
>>
>>124836526
Idiot, did you forget the flashbacks? Red man was executed by swords in medieval times. Unless Shirou learns to time travels it makes no sense.

Obviously, Red Man is Shirou's biological ancestor (Kiritsugu only adopted him). He inherited the same set of skills as the Red Man, and why they're so similar.
>>
File: イリヤ道場04c(近.png (155KB, 468x451px) Image search: [Google]
イリヤ道場04c(近.png
155KB, 468x451px
Archer is Shirou
Shirou kills Gilgamesh in the final battle with Unlimited Blade Works
lancer kills kirei
kirei command spell lancer suicide
archer kidnaps rin
takes her to einzbern castle
shinji attempted rape on tohsaka
shirou kills archer
>>
>>124837295
Also, Ilya is actually 18. She's older than Shirou
>>
>>124837295
Thanks for refreshing my memory
>>
>>124836526
thats really implausible
>>
>>124837441
You're giving this story too much credit.
>>
>>124836526
The red man is the golden man, you faggot.
>same hairstyle
>both are assholes
>same sword throwing
>has NPs that don't belong to him
Just get it right already
>>
>>124837542
>implying all this shit doesn't belong to Gil
>>
>>124837295
>Shirou kills Gilgamesh in the final battle with Unlimited Blade Works

he lives even after the headshot
>>
>>124837295
>shirou kills Archer
I call bulshit
>>
Then who is the white man?
>>
>>124836526
The Red Man is a young albino lady.
Shirou is Goldie sans nihilism.
>>
File: loli pls.jpg (118KB, 584x749px) Image search: [Google]
loli pls.jpg
118KB, 584x749px
>>124837295
>>
>>124836526
And Mechazawa is a robot? Let's be serious!
>>
>>124837295
>Shirou kills Archer
Technically yes since he brings irrecoverably close to death, but the connotation is a bit wrong.
>>
>>124837726
Pico
>>
File: 1430533861214.webm (2MB, 1280x720px)
1430533861214.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>him to do what he has planned since the beginning - kill Shirou. In the wake of this, Rin makes a new contract with Saber, thereby making her Saber's master. Archer then kidnaps Rin and takes her hostage to the Einzbern Castle, where Shinji attempts to sexually abuse her.

>The next day, Shirou, Saber and Lancer head to the Einzbern Castle, whereupon Archer reveals that he is the future Emiya Shirou, the hero who is betrayed by the ideals he fought for, and now he seeks to create a time paradox by killing his past self. He considers this an act of mercy, not wanting Shirou to see his ideals betray and crush him like the way they crushed Archer. While Shirou fights, Lancer goes to rescue Rin. Kirei suddenly appears and orders Lancer to kill her. However, Lancer demands that Kirei use his Command Spell for such an order, and Kirei does, ordering Lancer to kill himself instead. Rin is about to submit to her fate as Kirei approaches to kill her, when suddenly Lancer stabs Kirei in the back using Gae Bolg. Shinji, now believing he is free to do whatever he likes to Rin, is chased off by a just-revived Lancer. After setting Rin free, Lancer activates his Ansuz rune, burning the room as he dies.

>Shirou faces off with Archer, finally convincing Archer that he is not taking the wrong path as he has no regrets about his decision, no matter what repercussions it may have in the future. With that, Archer is defeated. Gilgamesh then appears, attempting to kill Shirou because of his nature as a "Faker", but Archer pushes Shirou out of the path of Gilgamesh's attack, seemingly sacrificing himself He then retreats when the fire started by Lancer enflames the whole castle and destroys it. Gilgamesh catches up with Shinji and inserts Ilya's heart into his body, making him the new incarnation of the Holy Grail.
>>
>>124837009
Caster is the cutest
>>
File: 1429219377935.png (655KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429219377935.png
655KB, 740x720px
>That night, Rin makes a contract with Shirou to give him mana so that he could battle Gilgamesh. Shirou, Rin and Saber reach Gilgamesh's new hideout, the Ryuudou Temple. Rin tries to pull Shinji out of the embodiment of the Grail while Shirou fights Gilgamesh and Saber is held back by Assassin. Shirou is able to take out Gilgamesh by using his own version of Unlimited Blade Works. However, Gilgamesh revives one last time to try and make him the new incarnation of the Holy Grail. Fortunately, Archer, who also appeared to help Rin at the same time, comes to Shirou's aid, finishing off Gilgamesh with an arrow to the head. Rin bids her Servant goodbye, as Archer tells her to take care of his younger self, hoping that her care of Shirou will change the future and grant his wish to save Shirou from his ideals. In the end, Rin finally sees Archer with a genuine smile, the same one as Shirou's.

>It is noted that, in this route, Shirou and Rin develop feelings for each other as they grow closer as friends. This scenario also highlights Rin's tsundere qualities. Also Rin is the Winner of the 5th Grail War.
>>
File: 4lDUMf5.jpg (283KB, 2373x889px) Image search: [Google]
4lDUMf5.jpg
283KB, 2373x889px
>>124836526
goddamnit
>>
>>124837009
I've seen like a bazillion depictions of Medea's face over the years but I still sorta quietly gasped at this part.
>>
If Shirou got Caster as his Servant, would he just end up decimating everyone?
>>
>>124838225

>ufocucks will defend this shitty recycled animation
>>
>>124838371

It makes sense when you think about it

shriou is red man

so therefore red man will reuse techniques he did the first time he fought him
>>
>>124838279
I'd like to see Kuzuki with Rin vs Shirou with Castah actually
>>
Guys what did Shirou do to get white hair, grow 20-30cm after 17 years of age and get brown skin while becoming alpha.
>>
>>124838520
Lift
all the world, in his shoulders
>>
>>124838520
Experience the ultimate despair.
>>
>>124838520
Magic
>>
>>124838520
It's magic
>>
>>124838225
>>124838371
>>124838413
I honestly can't even be sure if this is trolling, reverse trolling or double reverse trolling.
>>
>>124838520
Literally magic.
>>
>>124837295
You forgot:
Gil is actually Shinji from the future.
Issei is the final master all along.
>>
>>124837009
Her voice doesn't fit her.
>>
File: 3.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
3.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>124837295
Reminder not to be deceived by sunk cost VNfag primaries.

They made the decision long ago to gorge themselves on an inferior medium, knowing full well that a superior, high budget, high quality better medium version was in the works.

They traded quality for early access to content. And misery loves company, they will stop at nothing to trick newfriends into making the same mistake they did.

You should do the following, at the bare minimum

1. Watch Fate/Zero
2. Watch UBW (UFOTABLE)
3. Decide to wait out for the end of UBW, or if you really must and cannot contain your autism to win nerdbattles on /a/, you can play the VN
4. Ditto for the last, worst, wormroutes like HF.

There is zero reason to choose an objectively inferior, decade old eroge VN over a far superior, better artstyle, animated, version of it.

Additionally the other fate releases spoil Fate/Zero -- the best standalone release of the entire fate series. It is idioitic to complain about how it ruins a subpar route like HF, when reading HF/FSN spoils Fate/Zero.

Fate/Zero is one of the greatest selling anime of all time for good reason. And /a/ will never stop being butthurt over it.

Additionally, people really overestimate how bad "spoilers" are. It's not like "It's his sled" level spoiler, it's just "ugh, ok that's what they decided to do"

You're supposed to enjoy the journey, not the destination, in Fate. And the (ufotable) anime is a luxurious limo ride on the main road. The VN is a model T that can travel on the side roads as well.

Take the nice trip and then circle back onto the dirt path if you really want to.
>>
>>124838429
One side has a Servant who would use her sides human as a wand to wreck shit, the other side is a magus and a guy who can't hurt Servants without getting buffed.

Gee I wonder how that goes.
>>
>>124838429
>muh fanfiction & headcanons
great stuff EOPrimaries
>>
>>124838520
He was irradiated.
>>
>>124836526
>Mechanism
It's not that kind of Works.
>>
>>124838225
B R A V O
- - - - - I
- - - - - N
- - - - - C
- - - - - E
>>
>>124838520

Why did Kotomine grow another foot in his mid-late twenties
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.