[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tons of revivals/sequels/remakes >YYH will never get remade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

File: yu.gif (166KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
yu.gif
166KB, 400x320px
>tons of revivals/sequels/remakes
>YYH will never get remade
>they'll never fix the 3 kings arc and make the series damn near flawless
>Hiei will never patch things up with his sister
YYH still looks great but it could benefit from a makeover so much its crazy
>>
>>124759964
>implying niggas wouldn't fuck up my ichiban anime if they remade it
>>
nah YYH holds up fine and should be left alone.

Flame of Recca on the other hand could stand a remake. The anime was...decent...but the lack of an actual ending and them cutting out like HALF the better parts of the manga hurt
>>
>>124760101
im still upset at how they seemed to rush the ending, the 3 kings arc had tons of potential just tossed out the window
>>
File: kenshin goes full 90s.png (1MB, 1331x1094px) Image search: [Google]
kenshin goes full 90s.png
1MB, 1331x1094px
>>124760244

well honestly I think the 3kings suffers the whole Jinchu problem. Where the series logical conclusion was about one work earlier than the publishers wanted the series to end.

People liked to complain about the anime filler, and they're right too, but the thing is the manga wasn't exactly at it's A-material at that point either
>>
YYH doesn't need a remake

Also, I was pretty sure the anime did the last arc better than the manga
>>
>>124759964
Togashi can't even be bothered to finish HxH, so him going back to work on YYH is a pipe dream.
>>
>>124760365
What's a matter? You didn't like The Armed Church of the True Disciples? Shameful display.
>>
>>124759964
I'd accept an asspull power-up if it meant Kuwabara could be relevant in a remade 3 Kings arc.
>>
>>124761437

I said it before and Ill say it again. Yusuke going demon just killed the series. Instead of as nails punk who earns his place through tenacity he's yet another super special snow flake with a berserk button
>>
>>124760718

How long do you think his hiatus will take this time?
>>
>>124761556

I don't know but if we get a Berserk chapter first Im up 100 quid
>>
>>124760718
>anime
>togashi

Are you pretending or just a legitimate handicapped fag?
>>
>>124761489
>berserk buttom

>>>/memetropes/
>>
>>124759964
Honestly, the series was pretty shit. The only enjoyable parts were the tournaments and the sensui fight and those weren't enough. The mangaka was so shit that he didn't even bother drawing the last tournament so the animators had to do it for him.
>>
File: bait.webm (1MB, 1280x720px)
bait.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>124761626
Your bait is too obvious.
>>
So what, man? YYH went to shit after the first episode. I wanted a cool ghost story, not a shitty battle shounen.
>>
File: kuwabaraobama.jpg (180KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
kuwabaraobama.jpg
180KB, 720x540px
>>124759964
YOURAMESHI
>>
>>124761667
It was garbage man. Don't let your nostalgia goggles get in the way.
>>
>>124760365

I don't know about the Jinchuu parts that came after it, but up to and especially the flashback arc was fucking ultra top notch.
>>
>>124759964
>they'll never fix the 3 kings arc and make the series damn near flawless
I thought the anime already fixed it?
>>
>>124760101
My negro.

The Ushio and Tora anime actually gave me hope that Recca will get a proper anime someday.
>>
I'm happy Devilman is getting a new anime. There hasn't been a good one since the 80s OVA and those ended before the manga started getting really crazy.
>>
>>124761671
Read the manga, you get like 2 volumes of that.
>>
>>124761687
I still think it's a fun anime, and it's one of the few fighting shounen worth watching. The criticism about the last arc is legit, but that's mostly because Shounen Jump wanted to milk the series like they later did Bleach, and Togashi wasn't having it. He quit rather than let the editors ruin his manga. I'm 100% okay with that.
>>
>>124760101
>YYH holds up fine and should be left alone.
This. I rewatched it a couple years ago and enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time I watched it. Very few series I watched as a kid have held up over time.
>>
>>124759964
>>124760244
>>124761437

Are you just pretending that YYH is anime only without a manga? Is this the new dank may may?
>>
>>124761715

It was completely unnecessary that lessened the overall significance of the characters journey

When Kyoto ended Kenshin was forced to confront his past full force. It wasn't just some random asshole with a grudge, Shishio was his own twisted reflection and an unavoidable consequence of the war that he recklessly entered.

The gravestone was just a symbol of the life he left behind and that while he accepted who he was he was ready to finally be something else. It didn't matter who it belonged too and frankly the mystery was rather nice.

Instead with Jinchu and the flash back we got some lame ass sob story filled with shallow emotional manipulation and you know what we where back too for villains?

Assholes with a grudge.
>>
>>124761832

Man whatever you did not just diss the Flashback arc.
You did not.

But it would probably have been better if it was just a standalone OVA.
>>
>>124761788
how is that implied you fucking mongoloid
>>
File: fuuko 5.png (811KB, 694x567px) Image search: [Google]
fuuko 5.png
811KB, 694x567px
>>124761725

seriously, the Recca anime we got was pretty average but the later manga chapters really pushed it above average. Lot of cool shit would have been down the road. Really sad we never got to see the Fuuko vs Raiha stuff. Still Gashakura's my nig so that was cool.

That all said I wouldn't be upset if a new anime kept Fuuko a red head. I think she looks better that way
>>
File: devilman.jpg (61KB, 389x550px) Image search: [Google]
devilman.jpg
61KB, 389x550px
>>124761735
>Devilman is getting a new anime
HOLY FUCK AM I LATE TO THE PARTY HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS A FEW WEEKS AGO GODDAMN I'M HYPE AS SHIT

I actually heard about a new anime being rumored I think as early as this Summer, but I didn't know it got announced recently. Goddamn I can't wait. I just hope its a better then some of the othershit Actas has put out. Didn't watch Girls Under Panzer because I didn't care, and although DOUBLE JEEG and the old protag being an actual character was fucking awesome, the rest of Koutetsushin Jeeg was overall pretty forgettable.
>>
>>124762682
>HOLY FUCK AM I LATE TO THE PARTY HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS A FEW WEEKS AGO GODDAMN I'M HYPE AS SHIT

There hasn't been much buzz about it. I saw like one thread on /m/ and another on /a/ and that's it, but it is kinda understandable given the complete lack of information about the new series.
>>
>>124762804
Makes sense, Go Nagai and his associates are usually really tight lipped when releasing stuff. Either that or a lot of it is lost in translation, but I remember hearing somewhere that it was more the former then the latter. Either way its definitely on my watch list.
>>
File: 1413146581539.gif (168KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
1413146581539.gif
168KB, 256x144px
>>124762682
>>124761735
holy shit i am also late, damn im glad a lot of oldschool is coming back
>>
The Zetman anime was pretty shit, as recent as it was.
>>
File: Omae wa mou dubs.jpg (8KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
Omae wa mou dubs.jpg
8KB, 245x206px
>>124759964
Hokuto No Ken remake when?
>check em
>>
>>124763333
I think remaking it would make the original series lose a lot of its charm.
>>
File: omae wa mou shindeiru.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
omae wa mou shindeiru.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
>>124763333
Nice trips north fist star
>>
>>124763333
Fist of the north trips
>>
Inuyasha is the only thing that actually deserves a remake.
>>
>>124763821
This is probably b8 but, Inuyasha got the rest of its manga animated a couple years ago.
>>
>>124763333
nice fucking get Quadshiro
these quads give me hope, if Devilman is getting a revival and Jojo anime getting big then soon enough FotN will be back
>>
File: battle-angel-alita.jpg (52KB, 472x431px) Image search: [Google]
battle-angel-alita.jpg
52KB, 472x431px
I want my moeshit
>>
File: 1424748616706.gif (444KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1424748616706.gif
444KB, 200x150px
>>124763333
>>
File: tuned.png (944KB, 705x1104px) Image search: [Google]
tuned.png
944KB, 705x1104px
>>124764138
>the rest of battle angel will never be animated

really wanted to see the tuned arc
>>
File: 83_livio.jpg (159KB, 592x886px) Image search: [Google]
83_livio.jpg
159KB, 592x886px
Trigun Maximum!
>>
>>124765150
This. Only if it helps me understand what the fuck is actually going on in the action scenes a little bit better. Trigun should have gotten the Brotherhood treatment a long time ago.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.