[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: You're writing a battle manga. What powers do you give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: Bounce Man.png (859KB, 973x1154px) Image search: [Google]
Bounce Man.png
859KB, 973x1154px
ITT: You're writing a battle manga. What powers do you give your main character?
>>
The power to have no powers in a world full of powered enemies, forcing him to rely on his wit, charm, and a little bit of risk to get the job done

Mx0, I miss you
>>
>>124741960
the power to asspull more powers like oda with shit piece
>>
File: kagerou usui.jpg (5KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
kagerou usui.jpg
5KB, 217x232px
>>124742080
Imagine the mc sit by accident on a dimension gate, which now is clamped between his ass cheeks and he now can defeat his enemies by literally pulling anything he want out of his ass.
>>
The manga is set in a high fantasy world. Magical powers are common, but the MC has none. He does, however, have a modern assault rifle and a magical bag that provides him with a certain amount of ammunition every day.
>>
>>124742156

I'd watch this.
>>
>>124742162
go home /pol/
>>
>>124741960
I have an idea for a comic. It ain't original but the powers come from mood rings. Basically the more intense your emotions are the more powerful you are, but the more control you have over your emotions the more skilled and versatile you are.

(ie. One character has anger issues. When her anger spikes she can conjure Gigantic fireballs and explosions. However when she's controlling her anger she condense fire or negate explosions or even will fire to move however she pleases so long as she can keep her anger under control)
>>
>>124742243
>Basically the more intense your emotions are the more powerful you are

into the trash
>>
the power to pull any power up from my ass and every other peoples ass.
>>
The power to slip in and out of dimensions until he finds a dimension where he has the upper hand.
>>
Something simple like super strength so that I could let the MC use it in witty ways against far superior enemies with bullshit hax powers.

I actually like what Oda did with Luffy. He gave him a random ass power and has been doing clever things with it since.
>>
>>124741960
I'll be the odd one out here and try a serious one. The ability to convert kinetic energy into heat and vice versa. Molotov's are now concussion grenades and the hulk causes a solar flare by punching the fucker.
>>
>>124741960
I think controlling negative temperature would be interesting
>>
The power to move you and remain high above the mucky muck.
>>
2 choices:

The random super power. Whenever he tries to use his power he gets something random for 2 minutes.
So like he tries to shoot something out and bam it's flowers. 2 min later it's thunder etc....

OR

He can copy anyone's power and stores them. So he keeps collecting powers. BUT he can only use each for 10 seconds and then he has to cycle through all the powers he has before being able to reuse that one power.
>>
>>124742426

just call it ice powers m8, no need to make it sound all autistic
>>
MC has the power to pull powers out of OTHER people's asses. He can buff his friends or even disable enemies by giving them broken powers that will clash with their innate abilities.
However, the powers he can pull out are chosen at random, which adds a new level of tension. Especially, when he gifts his foes with abilities that make it harder to get into their ass in the first place like super speed or something.

Basically 90% of the fights revolve around getting into people's asses.

The final boss will simply have the power of having no ass leading to an epic showdown where both parties have to rely on their fists.
>>
>>124741960
He has an extra arm so he has the power to punch people 3 times at once.
>>
>>124742162
>Guns in japanese media
lol mc will get slaughtered by "he's fast!" and niggers blocking bullets with katanas.
>>
>>124742080
Kill yourself, HxHtard.
>>
File: bungee.jpg (50KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
bungee.jpg
50KB, 639x479px
>>124741960

The power to attack the enemy without stopping periodically to tell them what the attack is and how it works, or having a flashback in the middle of a battle. Thus the main character wins the manga in ten chapters and that single volume of the series becomes the highest selling tankobon release in history, spawning numerous animated series, movie spin-offs and merchandise, and the mangaka retires after putting in ten weeks of work.
>>
Turning his opponents into violent, mindless Baltimore/Ferguson-like chimps and therefore making them forget all their clever tactics and attacks which results in his opponents becoming more vulnerable.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 320x240px
>>124742080
>type asspull into google
>literally get hundreds of Naruto pics
>>
>>124742243
So she's Iron Fist?
>>
>>124742015
Ueki's Law was close to this.
>>
>>124742080
You can leave, retard, since you are being proved wrong there.
>>124743275
>>
File: azothasspull.webm (2MB, 1280x720px)
azothasspull.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>124743275
>>
The MC has the power of friendship and gets stronger when he has friends to defend.

The problem is that he has no friends and is a detestable bastard so he keeps getting more and more enemies and no friends.

I don't know how he finally gets to use his power.
>>
>>124743396
Up until they introduced celestials and then all he did was spam the 10 celestial weapons.
>>
>making girls fall in love with him by beating them
>>
>>124743449
luffy's hidden ability
>>
The power to turn other people into weapons

The closer he is to that person, the stronger the weapon
>>
>>124743555
Everybody has that power.

Just try beating a girl at something. She'll want your dick.
>>
>>124741960
Unlimited cash
>>
>>124742470
I like these. It actually gave me an idea.

The MCs power is SS tier luck. He's a hopeless to average fighter, but he wins his fights through dumb fucking luck ALL the time.

However, if he attaches himself to the outcome and trying to win, shit will go backwards for him and he'll fuck up.

As a result, despite his god-tier luck which pretty much gives him what he wants when he needs it, if he gambles and such, he ALWAYS loses.

The other would be a Wuxia hero who has NO powers. However, he wins through nothing but cunning and hard-fucking work. TTGL style, minus the spiral energy.
>>
>>124743449
You kow,i would support the official release for this.
>>
>>124743603
to be cut off
>>
God-tier seduction powers.

The MC is a PUA in a harem anime taking girls from beta cucks.

In fact, lets just have a harem anime following a dickhead PUA seducing love-sick girls away from their generic harem heroes.
>>
>>124742156
too FLCL 4 me
>>
The power to suck 5000 dicks a day. Control the world by controlling the world's most powerful men.
>>
>>124743768
Yes please.
>>
>>124743905
So, moot: The Anime?
>>
>>124743905
But that's OP power
>>
>>124742015
It still hurts bro

Will he ever start it up again?
>>
The ability to always be JUST BARELY stronger than whoever you're fighting at any particular moment.
>>
>>124744440
another one of luffy's hidden abilities
>>
>>124744440
This would be pretty good. No need for bullshit training montage and power-ups. Plus old enemas will remain a threat.
>>
Loads of money
>>
File: 1258993272301.jpg (109KB, 688x387px) Image search: [Google]
1258993272301.jpg
109KB, 688x387px
Base: A passive power that makes you automatically dodge any incoming attack as long as your body can handle it.

Upgrade: An active skill that Nerfs/Buffs your opponent's power to be exactly the same as yours.
>>
The power to seduce any woman, thereby creating a haremshit and insuring that the Japanese will definitely watch this and getting me rich.
>>
be a fucking super genius
>>
Something seemingly pathetic that they learn to control precisely/especially well to overcome more readily-combative opponents. Hoshi no Samidare's mc, I guess.
>>
File: 1410298708772.jpg (138KB, 778x881px)
1410298708772.jpg
138KB, 778x881px
>>124741960
The power to struggle
>>
The power to create a cloud of Zyklon-B around Jewish opponents.
>>
File: you funny guy I kill you last.jpg (61KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
you funny guy I kill you last.jpg
61KB, 500x742px
>>124743768
>implying PUAs ever get any
>>
>>124744681
>old enemas will remain a threat.
Lewd.
>>
>>124746626
Julien Blanc sure did a good job getting his fair share of 3D.

So good he's been banned in 6 countries apparently.
>>
>>124741960
Power of darkness is the only right answer.
>>
>>124741960
I been playing around with this Idea for a villain but it would work for a main character. the power is that if you have something of value, mostly money but also applies to more intangible things like friends or food, you become more and more dragon like and thus more power.
>tldr more money higher power level.
>>
File: ROD-sisters.jpg (171KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
ROD-sisters.jpg
171KB, 600x848px
Can I just make another R.O.D. series? Paper mastery is the best power.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.