[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yahari Oregairu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: Haruno.jpg (350KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Haruno.jpg
350KB, 1280x720px
Her name is Yukinoshita Haruno and she is the single most enigmatic character in this series. What do you think her grand design is? Discuss
>>
File: 1430027347166.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430027347166.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>tfw she left with Hikigaya again
>tfw she probably didn't go straight home
I wonder where she went.
>>
I want to save Haruno
>>
File: motherfuckingchaos.jpg (646KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
motherfuckingchaos.jpg
646KB, 1280x800px
>>124715171
just utter chaos
>>
>>124715171
she's willing to do anything to get Yukino to grow
>NTRs Yukino with Hachiman to see if their relationship is 'genuine'
>>
>>124715171
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emjLXdsj6xA
>>
>>124715171
>single most enigmatic character in this series
Can't disagree with that. I like the design. The old one is nice too, but this 'mature' look really suits her. It belies her whimsical nature, which itself probably belies something else.
>>
File: yuki2.jpg (94KB, 850x536px) Image search: [Google]
yuki2.jpg
94KB, 850x536px
>>124715171
I don't think she has a plan anymore. This post will have spoilers for the LN:

I think everyone has been looking at the Yukino/Haruno/Hayama childhood fallout in the wrong way. It's obvious Hayama liked Haruno, but what if that wasn't what caused the rift? What if Yukino was already obsessed with being like her sister before that, and Haruno abused Hayama's love to try and make him help Yukino, basically setting them up for some childhood romance, to kill two birds with one stone: She would get rid of Hayama, who she never loved, and would make her sister try to become her own person.

But instead, the whole thing became a mess because of the rumors about Yukino and Hayama, and he did something bad (maybe bullied Yukino), to try and stop those rumors, fearing that they would make it impossible for him to ever date Haruno.

Hayama would have failed Haruno's expectations entirely. It would also be the reason as to why she hates him so much. Because he thought he could choose between her and her sister, and he failed her. (It would be the set up to create this insane Hayama, completely obsessed with meeting people's expectations)

Skip along half a decade, and Haruno sees this guy with her sister. A strange, shifty guy, but one that soon proves useful enough. Easy, she'll just have him do what Hayama couldn't: Make Yukino stop chasing after her.

The thing is, in Haruno's and 8man's interactions, there's always this arc about how unpredictable and "interesting" 8man is.

Haruno couldn't control and manipulate 8man like she did Hayama. When Hayama failed, that was that. When 8man succeeded, it didn't end there.

The useful tool proved to be much stronger than Haruno could have ever imagined. Now what happens if 8man helps Yukino to the end? What happens if someway, somehow, he makes Yukino stand up against her family?

If her family is so adamant into continuing their relationship with Hayama's, someone will have to take the fall.
>>
File: Oregairu Map Kamakura.jpg (769KB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Oregairu Map Kamakura.jpg
769KB, 1500x1600px
Daily reminder that Hachiman is literally inside Yukinoshita
>>
File: Oregairu Map Shounan.jpg (2MB, 2800x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Oregairu Map Shounan.jpg
2MB, 2800x2500px
>>124715707
And Iroha inside Hayama
>>
File: chibi set 1.png (4MB, 1941x2514px) Image search: [Google]
chibi set 1.png
4MB, 1941x2514px
Have you marveled at the various names that Nincompoop has been called?
http://pastebin.com/AYA8Ku4G
>>
File: Chaos.jpg (587KB, 1000x1251px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos.jpg
587KB, 1000x1251px
>>124715441
My brown brother.
>>
>>124715707
>>124715748
You're missing Kamakura.
>>
>>124715786
>ctrl-f
>Cuckiman
>No results
Why isn't the most accurate one on there?
>>
>>124715891
The image of the cat, I mean.
>>
>>124715707
That is consolation for Yukinofags as the real Yukino doesn't want to ride the 8.
>>
File: 2b9.jpg (83KB, 1124x720px) Image search: [Google]
2b9.jpg
83KB, 1124x720px
>>124715171
sorta like Kawashima Ami from Toradora in that she can read the situation for what it really is. Her participation is usually just walking around trolling people. When it comes to her sister though she's harsher because she wants Yukino to change her ways.

Favorite Haruno moment. LN v 10(?) spoilers

Runs into Hachiman and Yui
Calls Yukino
>What the fuck do you want

>Come to the mall. I'm here with Hikigaya-kun~~~~~~~~

>You best not be lying to me nigger

Haruno passes the phone to Yukino

>I-I'll be over soon

Yukino gets there

Realizes 8man was there with Yui because Haruno just happened to totally forget to mention that on accident.

Her face when she hears they were "shopping" together.

AWWW YISSSSSSSSSSSS. YOUR INTERNALIZED TEARS ARE SO DELICIOUSS.
>>
>>124715171
>enigmatic character
>girl with daddy issues
Yeah sure
>>
>>124716098
>passes the phone to Yukino
???
>>
>>124716286
what's there to ???

Phrasing aside, that's basically what happens in that scene.
>>
Threads are slooooow
>>
>>124716098
Did she look like she might cry?
>>
Motorcycle-chan best girl
>>
>>124714624 #
>then they start doing all sort of stuff for the adrenaline rush and to keep getting closer on the suspension bridge effect until one day they fuck during bungee jumping or something

I want to see this
>>
>>124716516
there are two thread everybody split up lmao
>>
>>124716516
Mod banned the Irohafags and that one guy who insists that Iroha has no feelings for 8man, the people who say Yui doesn't really really love 8man and that guy who pretends to be confused by why Yukinon is upset.
>>
>>124715171
>Messing with high schoolers

I'm actually sad for her
>>
>>124716749
no. she just seemed surprised and kinda sad that he was there with yui., No actual tears. Maybe just some salt.
>>
>>124716286
meant to say "Passes the phone to Hachiman" in the post >>124716098
>>
>>124715786
I remember someone calling Yukino Shita the same way they call Yui Gahama. I think Haruno in the cafe at the start of volume 10.
>>
>>124716098
I don't really have favorite Haruno moments but if you ask for Yui moments then

>What does Hikki-kun wants for Christmas

And

>Take this! Nom!

I love how playful b she is
>>
>>124717060
You sure there was something like that? If it was just -shita because 8man couldn't hear the person correctly, that doesn't count.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.