[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can accelerator beat logia devil fruit users?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 35

File: railgun-6T-accelerator.jpg (26KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
railgun-6T-accelerator.jpg
26KB, 690x388px
Can accelerator beat logia devil fruit users?
>>
>>124696230
As long that they aren't Kizaru and Enel sure.
>>
>>124696275
Enel is just a stronger Misaka.
>>
>>124696296
How do you disper lightining/light?
>>
Logia's non-corporeal nature isn't a reaction thing, it's a reflex thing. Happens without them having to think about it.

So super speed isn't really a factor... But damn if ain't hard to deal with somebody moving a million times faster than you, who's punching you into a cloud constantly.

(seeing as how even Luffy was able to force the admirals to dissipate by rapidly hucking crap at them Accelerator would no doubt be able to do the same.)
>>
Could Accelerator beat GER?
>>
>>124696230
Obviously. They all use abilities that have direction and magnitude.
>>
>>124696416
Nope.
>>
>>124696275
He could change the vector of their attacks, but he couldn't harm them in any way. And especially Kizaru could piece his brain with a laser faster than he can even react.
>>
>>124696230
more importantly can Accelerator beat Korosensei?
>>
>>124696731
Most likely, but the lack of oxygen after an antimatter explosion would suffocate him.
>>
>>124696716
Implying accel's barrier would let that even hurt Him.
>>
>>124696824
An admiral can fight 10 days without water or food without dying. Can Accelerator do the same? And don't say that Accelerator could just drink/eat a little bit while his barrier protects him, since Kizaru would pretty much destroy everything close-by. I even think that every admiral would be capable of beating Accelerator.
>>
>>124696296
That's pretty funny considering he can only manage 200 million volts whereas Mikoto has the capacity to exceed a billion. He only pays tribute to Raijin whereas phase 5.1 Railgun actually is Raijin. You fuckers will sink to any level to insult the electric princess.
>>
>>124696898
Accelerator can't even last more than 30 minutes can he?
>>
>>124696716
Wouldn't work. Reflection is instantaneous and automatic.
>>
Is Accelerator asexual?
>>
>>124697338
Unless his wings go off, in which case he can fight pretty much as long as he wants.

>>124696898
Now you've got me wondering. Accelerator's pumping his own blood around with his powers in V19 makes me ponder if he could use them to fuel his own biology in place of energy from food, in a pinch.
>>
>>124697343
Maybe he can reflect it for a short while, but even he faints after a certain time without anything to drink. Kizaru, on the other hand, could just speed away to get some water from somewhere while still keep the Accelerator busy with attacks.
>>124697338
We're assuming the pre-damaged Acclerator here.
>>124697410
Maybe, but even then he needs air. Or can he break molecules apart?
>>
>>124697470
His barrier is on even when he's not conscious about it iirc.
>>
>>124697581
Well, that it becomes a competition about who can hold their breath longer and/or survive without water.
>>
>>124696973
Well it's a good thing lightning can't hurt Enel.
>>
>>124697470
Maybe, but even then he needs air. Or can he break molecules apart?
Shit man, who knows? The smallest thing we've seen him exert fine control over was neurons, and he focuses all his efforts on that. But maybe he can affect large groups of molecules in bulk?
>>
>>124697401
He must be if he hasn't fucked loli misaka by now.
>>
>>124697653
I'm not very familiar with One Piece. Can logia users be damaged?
>>
>>124697716
Not as long as they are in their logia form. Then again, they can activate it subconsciously after a while.
>>
None of them could harm accel, but unless logia powers can harm themselves, his basic reflection ability will not be enough to win.

He could, however, force them into their elemental/logia state and the use his control of vectors to do something along the lines of molecular separation or intense compression in order to cause a base level change in what the matter he is dealing with is. This might cause the logia user to die if the result is something they can no longer control. Examples would be melting Monet into water then separating her into hydrogen and oxygen (I assume this is physically possible), compressing Ace and depriving the flame of oxygen, and if there is ever a wind logia, compressing that into plasma like he does in Index.

If all else fails he can just launch them into space like Kihara.
>>
>>124697716
You have to be able to hit them with their elemental weakness or use arament haki.
>>
>>124697733
OK, so they can't be physically damaged, but can their bodies be scattered?
>>
>>124697755
Well, there you go. Accelerator's power affords him avenues he could use to perform elemental attacks.
>>
>>124697774
Yes, but it reassembles in a very short time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-iw6Yclxjs
>>
>>124697410
>Now you've got me wondering. Accelerator's pumping his own blood around with his powers in V19 makes me ponder if he could use them to fuel his own biology in place of energy from food, in a pinch.

Using his own blood to fuel his biology, are you talking about starvation?
>>
>>124697809
how the hell will you damage a beam of light?
>>
>>124697660
He can't take more than 200 mill volts though.
>>
>>124697809
Not all logia have weaknesses though. Unless Accelerator can make himself rubber he can't hurt Enel. I don't even know how someone can even harm Kizaru without using Arament haki because light has no weaknesses except for maybe darkness.
>>
>>124697889
Citation needed.
>>
>>124697864
No. I was referring to his surviving the loss of most of his torso by pumping the blood through his body (and thin air) with his powers. What I meant was using his powers to (forgive me if I'm wrong on the technical details here) bond ADP and Pi into ATP, thus essentially using his power as a perpetual energy machine.
>>
Can Kuzan just form a giant and super-thick igloo cage around accel and just leave him to die?
>>
File: 1427666950665.jpg (1MB, 1198x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1427666950665.jpg
1MB, 1198x1760px
>>
>>124697897
Lightning can be rerouted and dissapates via vectors, light can be compressed (Light can't escape black holes, but that intense of a force might cause problems.)
>>
>>124697972
You think accel can't destroy that shit?
>>
>>124697972
Accel controls one of the very fundamentals of physics (vectors), absolutely nothing that even slightly adheres to those rules can stop him from moving. The literal translation of his name is "One way road" for that reason. Ice ain't stopping him.
>>
Accel can do what whitebeard did to Marineford by tapping the ground ever so lightly.
>>
>>124698032
>light can't escape black holes
Hakwing would like to have a word with you.
>b-but it's not the same light that fell into the black hole
Doesn't matter, it's still light and the black hole eventually disappears completely.
>>
I'm going to try to give a good explaination of Accel's powers.

His ability is to control any vector that he touches. In short, a vector is a quantity with a magnitude and a direction, such as acceleration, basic force, heat transference, ect.

This power is commonly manifested as his reflection ability, but is much more than just that. Examples include controlling the wind and compressing it into plasma, the firing it, ignoring the basic force of a building sticking his hand through the side like water, and tossing it, controlling the movement of electrical signals in someone's brain, using his power to reverse the blood flow of someone and accelerate it to cause them to die instantly, and many more.

Logia users can take the form of an element. Such as fire, light, snow, ice, magma, lightning, and so on. They cannot be harmed physically due to this without haki or an elemental weakness (water making sand hittable, fire hits ice, rubber hits lightning).
>>
>>124698415
I wasn't aware of that. My physics knowledge is limited to a few college courses so far.
>>
>>124698496
Quantum physics is far more than light choosing two paths at the same time. We might even have found a way to use quantum effects to create a warp field.
>>
>>124698541
Requires exotic matter which doesn't exist.
>>
>>124696416
No.
>>
>>124698567
>doesn't exist
Negative energy density already exists and can be observed in the casimir effect. Now the trick is to create an useable field which might have worked using an EMDrive.
>>
>>124698656
>EMDrive
Oh the reaction-less drive which will never work.
>>
>>124698541
Sounds neat, but overall it would only potentially apply to Kizaru. So accel could probably beat every other logia user and potentially Kizaru. Assuming we are ruling out "Just launch them into the ocean" or whatever (How would being launched even work as a logia? If he sent Kizaru toward the ocean, how quickly would he regain control of himself and stop his movement when he's just light?)
>>
>>124698688
The nasa already did a test in a vacuum chamber and measured a slight thrust which can't be explained by errors in measuring. A warp field might be one of the explanations for it.
>>124698714
Accelerator can stop his light form in every moment, so even changing the vector of it doesn't do much harm.
>>
>>124698714
He doesn't have to launch them, he could just hold onto them. Not like they have any way to get away when they can't move their velocity past zero.
>>
>>124698762
So it'd come down to abusing sea water or sea stone.

I wonder if Oda realizes how absolutely horseshit Kizaru is
>>
>>124698801
I thought the speed of a photon was always c?
>>
>>124698801
Yeah wow why did I only think in terms of projectiles. Guess that's that.
>>
>>124698872
Physics rules aren't obeyed in fiction.
>>
>>124698850
To be honest, Kizaru's df is probably the most hax in the entire series and, despite people claiming otherwise, could escape Blackbeard's black hole because the gravity pull only goes above c after the event horizon. But since One Piece has bullshit physics, the speed of light is not always the speed of light and darkness ist not darkness.
I think Oda will just make Kizaru fight against Sanji/Zoro + Jimbei and they counter his attacks using Observation Haki and then fight him in close combat.
>>
The answers is Uchiha Madara.
>>
>>124698960
Makes sense considering Akinu is definitely Luffy's fight, and the first person shown to give Kizaru trouble used a sword and was Roger's first mate. Zoro would fit thematically
>>
>>124699065
Zoro is the only person I would be okay with beating Kizaru.
First he cut steel, then he cuts diamond and in the end he even cuts light.
>>
>>124698872
Not necessarily. Depends on the medium.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slow_light
>>
>>124699102
The only problem is, assuming they go for an admiral boss rush, who would fit well with Fujitora if Zoro gets Kizaru? The go to would be Sanji at that point due to rank but that lineup doesn't fit well.
>>
>>124699154
Maybe Zoro doesn't even have to fight against Fujitora.
>>
>>124699190
Yeah. He's already looking like a potential turncoat or just a reasonable person.

Anyway, I have class now so I'm out. Fun discussion.
>>
>ITT OPfags who don't even know what accelerator can do
>>
Would bloodbending have any effect on Accelerator?
>>
I was wondering, is Kizaru able to control his speed and his direction, or is he forced to travel at c (slightly less if air is the medium) and always in a straight line?
Can a beam of light curve? Can photons slow down if the medium through which they're travelling does not change?

It's pretty obvious Kizaru wasn't actually kicking at the speed of light when he shitstomped Drake, Apoo and Urouge at Sabaody for example. Is there an explanation to that or is it just manga physics?
>>
>>124699407
The nigga can control his own blood.
>>
>>124699464
Kizaru moves in a straight line but can always transform back and change his path. He's also always moving in light speed when transformed, but has shown to be in a semi-mode before, which was definitely slower than light.
>>
>>124696230
Could Accelerator manipulate vectors in the atmosphere to control air and make a miniature wind tunnel in his pants so he could masturbate with no hands?
>>
>>124697343
The word "instantaneous" means jack shit when you're moving at the speed of causality (a.k.a. speed of light).
Going (in this case reacting) faster than light would mean going to the past, effectively breaking the concept of causality.
In short you're saying that something done in the future can affect the past.
Unless Accelerator can rewrite the law of physics/go reality breaker, he's dead.
>>
>>124699742
who needs masturabation when you have a loli and clone army to fuck?
>>
>>124699742
yes
>>
>>124699535
If Oda knew his physics, Kizaru would roflstomp everyone at the same time with the exception of Blackbeard.
>>
>Can turn into various elements such as water, smoke and fire.
>Gets launched into space by Accel
Yeah Vacuum of space pretty much renders any OP character useless.
>>
What does this picture tell you /a/?
>>
>>124699900
Probably even blackbeard, since light can escape black holes as long as it's not beyond the event horizon. Can't melt it, can't freeze it, can't slow it, can't electrocut it nor touch it.
>>
>>124699920
Kizaru would transform midway up and fly down again.
>>
>>124699920
How does accel launch them?
>>
>>124699968
looks like a little girl being taken to the hospital with a fever, the white hair guy is taking her temperature 1 last time before driving off.
The little girl is obviously struggling because she has a field trip to the zoo the next day and doesn't want to stay home.
>>124700005
he can manipulate vectors, there's thousands of ways he could launch someone.
>>
File: 1429876317006.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1429876317006.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
>>124699968
And they say accel hasn't raped any of the clones.
>>
>>124699762
>Fucking LO
>When you have WORST
>>
>>124699970
>>124699900
So assuming he embodies the same physics as light when he uses his powers, couldn't you just polarize him at 90 degree angles? It would essentially remove him from existence
>>
File: 06.png (373KB, 875x1300px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
373KB, 875x1300px
>>124699742
piece of cake, he did created air tentacles to molest girl.
>>
>>124699757
Yeah, you're definitely not familiar with the source material, so let me explain: Accelerator *is* a reality warper, as are all espers in Raildex to varying degrees. They have a 'personal reality' in which they have superpowers.

Accelerator doesn't 'react' to threats, instead anything that enters the range of his power (a few millimetres, or centimetres if you're being generous) that he *would* perceive as a threat automatically has the direction of its action reversed (with the typical effect of sending it straight back with double the force). This is why his power deflects (for example) UV light, but not safe levels of visible light. He can adjust the 'filter' on this reflection to let in or block out pretty much anything he chooses that has a force or a direction (i.e. all physical matter, energy and waves).
>>
>>124700107
He can always recombine himself, even if the properties of light change temporarily. Like even if you divide Kizaru, his light always "comes back" to him instead of scattering into all directions.
>>
>>124699757
>Unless Accelerator can rewrite the law of physics/go reality breaker, he's dead.
>reflection of light
For Kizaru, Accel is just a fucking mirror.
My mirror doesn't break causality nor rewrite physics.
By the way, Accel is by definition a reality warper, as are all espers.
>>
>>124700107
Goddamn, I've never tought of that. I want Kizaru to go through a prism just to see what happen now.
As for your question, I don't know he would probably reform.
>>
>>124700107
>polarize him at 90 degree angles
Wouldn't you just have a fuckton of little Kizaru's?
>>
>>124700107
>>124699900
The whole light thing just doesn't work. Something the spped of light can not have any mass so either Kizaru doesn't move at the speed of light or he can not punch someone, just give them a slight tan.
Of course lasers are a valid thing do he could do something with that.
>>
>>124700005
By willing their velocity from "0m/s nowhere" to "7000m/s thataway" (or whatever).
>>
>>124700203
just to correct you somewhat, pre-injury it was basically a whitelist thing, not a blacklist. meaning only things he allowed in would go inside, everything else is reflected by default.
>>
>>124700255
>he can not punch someone, just give them a slight tan.
Light still has momentum as well as kinetic energy. It has impact force, ass weird as that sounds.
It's all a matter of scale, we don't know Kizaru's scale.
Accelerator presumably is a no-limits fallacy considering control over all 'vectors', although the thing about Logia is that they're basically completely invincible unless you have haki.
Can Accel make a black hole on the spot? Set a rock as the focus, set g = [retarded high value, something like 5 M m/s^2 and let the compression do the rest?
Or maybe he can make a nuke or something?
>>
>>124699757
All espers in Index are technically reailty warper, as they rewrite the reality in normal world with their own personal reality. Accel fucking reflected ultraviolet rays casually.
>>
>>124700203
I'll admit I don't know the source material but if we go by IRL physics but that sounds like bad writing to me.
#nofunallowed

>>124700215
When moving at light speed your Mirror won't reflect anything so Kizaru shooting a laser at him will effectively kill him.

>>124700255
Yup Writer should stop. The Flash is already hilarious/cringe worthy enough.
>>
File: polcross.gif (14KB, 490x342px) Image search: [Google]
polcross.gif
14KB, 490x342px
>>124700247
If you position the two pola transmission directions at right angles, all light is effectively removed.
>>
>>124700347
>Having superpowers is bad physics
Well duh.

I should point out that the physics in Raildex are decidedly better than the physics in One Piece (JRPG type weaknesses and all that), though neither should be an issue.
>>124700255
>>
>>124700347
>When moving at light speed your Mirror won't reflect anything so Kizaru shooting a laser at him will effectively kill him.
>when moving at light speed it won't reflect
>my mirror doesn't reflect light
>mirrors no longer reflect light
Kid, stand up, look into your bathroom mirror, and tell me if you see ANYTHING. Do you?
Yeah?
It's reflecting light
EVERYTHING reflects light. This is because the light is the one doing the work.
The mirror's not actively doing shit.
Also, we have evidence of Accel reflecting light: he's an albino because UV doesn't pen his shield.
UV <-> a type of E-M Radiation -> light
>>
>>124700347
you're literally retarded.
>hurr no fun allowed
that's the fucking point, he has a really strong power but he's in a setting with god/world tier threats all the time, plus he got a nerf of sorts in story.
>speed of light
the shield is automatic, there is no reaction time. light gets reflected, sound gets reflected, anything that was a directional force gets reflected instantly and automatically the moment it touches his shield.
>>
>>124700347
>implying laser can do shit to Accelerator.
In World War 3, he tanked a mass of golden light that held enough destructive capability to wipe out Eurasia.

Also, this
>“Your hairt Misaka points her finger at the hair. A normal person's hair can't be purely white, says Misaka as Misaka raises her suspicions. And your red eyes don't seem normal in a biological sense, says Misaka as Misaka tilts her head, feeling extremely puzzled.”
>Though he could just ignore her question, she may continue to rattle on if he did that, so Accelerator decided to answer her question. After eating, he could just send that girl to the researchers or leave her on the streets. Thinking that he only needed to endure for a little longer, he could at least endure that trivial thing.
>“This isn't natural. Maybe this is a side effect of my powers. I don't really understand it though. Whether it's my skin, hair or eyes, all the pigments on my body exist to protect my body from UV rays, but my powers can redirect any unwanted UV rays, so my body itself doesn't need pigments
>>
>>124700347
>Yup Writer should stop. The Flash is already hilarious/cringe worthy enough.
See >>124700321
Light has force, momentum, and energy. These are the same properties that your fist requires to do damage. Can we have people who know ANYTHING about physics step up?
>>124700365 seems to know SOMETHING at least.
>>
Pretty cool thread OP but
Is there a character stronger than Madara Uchiha? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
>>
>>124700504
Yes.
The author that killed him off to end the damn story.
Feats already prove this, pack up go home.
>>
>>124700438
>When moving at light speed.
Learn to read fag.

>>124700454
>>124700482
So his power faster than causality itself. Okay.

>>124700469
The author just sucks at physics.
>>
They don't have normal bodies. That would just push one part of their material away, and they can form as much of it as they like.

Accelerator would be one of those rare opponents for whom Smoker would be particularly suited.
>>
>>124700504
Madara is quite powerful, but can he defeat Fiamma of the Right?
And I'm not talking about post-WW3 Fiamma of the Right. I'm not talking about God's Right Seat Fiamma of the Right either. Hell, I'm not even talking about God's Right Seat Fiamma of the Right with Index remote controller. I'm talking about La Persona Superiore a Dio Fiamma of the Right with full control over the Star of Bethlehem (which is capable of monopolizing the sky, summoning an Archangel and the Heaven to Earth), along with remote access to the vast knowledge stored in 103000 grimoires, a perfect Holy Right, which basically is a "press to win" button, Fiamma could bring an end to every fight right at the point he made the challenge, the Holy Right ignored any actions taken by his opponent and simply crushed them, whether his strength or speed were inferior or not, plus a forty kilometers long flaming magical sword, an anti-god Fairy Spell, teleportation, mental communication, the ability of concealing presence to the point that not even the Norse God Odin could detect him, and with both the flesh-and-blood right arm of Kamijou Touma and Imagine Breaker absorbed into his Third Arm, Fiamma of the Right acquired the position of The One Above God, capable of recreating any of the legends in Christianity (healing the sick, reviving the dead, defeating Lucifer the Fallen Angel, etc...), saving the whole world or destroying it on a whim.
>>
>>124700592
>Raildex has its own problems but their better hidden.
With the physics? Then yeah, but Kamachi is good enough at writing vaguely accurate sounding super-sciencey bullshit that you don't notice unless you either dig or know about the field already (see also, Heavy Object).
>>
>>124700620
let me put this in a way for you to understand.
Imagine a fucking wall, does light hit the area behind the wall? that's what his fucking power is except that wall reflects shit.
also
>learn to read fag
that's exactly what you said, light moves at the speed of light you fucking idiot.
>>
>>124700592
>Yes this is true. However for light to interact in such a way with an object you would need such a massive amount on a small spot that a whole lot of other effects start appearing.
>Light and especially the speed of light is just really strange and unintuitive to understand.
I'm just relying on the fact that Kizaru seems to be able to transform his entire body mass into light, and also make light out of absolutely nothing (yakasaki no magatama or whatever)
Afaik he transforms back to actually strike, only turning into light to move and stuff.

>>124700620
>When moving at light speed.
What the fuck are you even arguing?
What does light move at?
The idea is that Accel has to actively whitelist you to get in, he's not controlling anything at all
>faster than casuality
Nigger what the fuck are you even saying?
>>
>>124700649
Yes, Touman with a speech.
This has been proven by feats, pack up go home.
>>
>>124700620
>The author just sucks at physics.
Yes, I agree, just like many cape comic tier writers, but it doesn't matter. What matter is Accelerator has canonically reflected stuffs travel at speed of light, and he once accelerated an object to near speed of light too.
>>
>>124700620
>So his power faster than causality itself. Okay
Nigga, his power *is* causality. HIS causality. Because he exists in a little bubble of reality of his own will's making, as do all espers.

>Bullet enters range
>Dangerous
>Therefore, bullet is deflected

>Delicious sandwich enters range
>Not dangerous
>Therefore it is not deflected
>>
>>124700710
>Touman is Madara
learn to read, dipshit.
>>
>>124700620
>The author just sucks at physics.
I dunno man.
You seem to be pretty shit at it [physics] too, it's not good for an idiot to judge whether or not something is idiotic.
>>124700739
It's superpowers, it can't obey physics otherwise the story itself falls apart.
Accel's power is self consistent.
>>124700762
>Delicious sandwich enters range
>Not dangerous
Hmm.
>>
>>124698415
Hawking Radiation occurs outside the event horizon, it appears to radiate and will get smaller due to the nature of disallowing the destruction of matter. Nothing actually leaves the black hole itself.
>>
http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/ParticleAndNuclear/photon_mass.html

Newtonian Physics is not the end all be all when it comes to explaining how the universe works.
>>
>>124698415
Hawking radiation works with pairs of matter-antimatter particles last I checked (5 years ago so don't hold me to it).
Most of them are particles iirc.
Like neutrinos and shit, which move at near-light speed and are just outside of the event horizon, one of the pair (spontaneously generated from quantum bullshit via taking an energy loan from empty space) falls into the hole and the other escapes. The missing mass (half the pair) is made up by the black hole which actualizes the escaped particle.
>>
File: 1427635805425.jpg (122KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
1427635805425.jpg
122KB, 610x610px
>>124700762
What if the sandwich has bad stuff inside.
>>
>>124700957
I think the idea is that Accel himself doesn't think there is and so whitelists it.
Still could probably do some chemical shit and break simple poisons apart (Cyanide for ex.)
>>
File: IMG_20150426_181159.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150426_181159.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
Can kakine beat black beard /a/?
>>
>>124700957
technically not how his power worked
but the tomatoes would just get vectored out.
>>
>>124701001
>but the tomatoes would just get vectored out.
What the fuck?
Why doesn't he eat the tomatoes?
>>
>>124700255
Mass turns into energy into light ;^)
>>124700321
Accelerator can only change vectors, not compress mass and even if he could, there's simply not enough mass to create a black hole.
>>124700365
Kizaru's "light" hasn't been shown to interfere yet. And even if it did, it has its own properties that make it reassemble.
>>124700438
>gets reflected
>turns back
>changes direction
>>124700625
Even then, Smoker would lose.
>>124700834
>>124700928
I know that the mass inside the black hole gets smaller from the negative density of one of the virtual particles, but still, light leaves the black hole and might have the same properties as the light that fell inside (informations can't be destroyed), so after 10^n years, Kizaru could potentially reassemble.
>>
>>124700997
Maybe. But it's also not impossible that his body could recognise toxins and reflect them from binding to anything (pure speculation on my part).
>>
File: 1427827644995.png (340KB, 643x791px) Image search: [Google]
1427827644995.png
340KB, 643x791px
>>124700791
>>124700957
>Implying accel even eats at all
>>
>>124700999
What is BB's full power?
Vibrator + small-gravity-hole.
Yeah I think Kakine can do it.
>>124701054
>Accelerator can only change vectors, not compress mass and even if he could, there's simply not enough mass to create a black hole.
Not what I meant, I meant change the gravity vector of the rock upon its surroundings (trivially small) to something absurd and fix it as such (make himself immune, obviously).
The ground should get drawn in and thusly he can make a black hole given a few seconds.
It would also destroy the world but I doubt he gives a fuck about the Four Seas.
>>
>>124701054
Accelerator can compress mass though, that's the exact technique he used to turn a load of air molecules into a ball of plasma. Changing vectors means he can apply as much force as he wants to anything in his range.
>>
>>124701092
Doesn't he eat in the restaurant where he has his first proper conversation with Last Order? Or was that just him buying Last Order some brunch?
>>
>>124701050
>eating tomatoes
what are you, some kind of savage?
>>124701054
>cannot compress mass
changing vectors inwards would compress mass.
>>
>>124700957
I'm not surprise if he could break the poisonous chemical inside the food, airborne toxic has been proven useless against him. And his ability works at sub atomic level.
>>
>>124701050
Because tomato's are fucking disgusting. What are you, a neanderthal?
>>
File: IMG_20150215_124451.jpg (54KB, 330x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150215_124451.jpg
54KB, 330x521px
>>124701155
All the nigga does is drink coffee, no wonder he's skinny as fuk
>>
>>124701180
> airborne toxic has been proven useless against him
Wait, when was this?
>>
What is the limit of Accel's 'vectors'?
Is a 'position vector' still a vector?
Is a 'torque vector' still a vector?
Can he change scalars by pretending they are vectors in the form < x , 0 > where x is the magnitude?
Can he make self-inconsistent vectors, i.e. change speed while keeping position constant / liquify someone with retarded acceleration while keeping them on one spot?
>>124701199
>>124701176
No, but you seem to be children.
Why the fuck did you put / ask for tomatoes inside your sandwich if you aren't eating them?
>>
>>124701118
Normally, even black holes need at least the mass of 3.1 sun masses to become black holes. It's not even certain that black holes below that mass can even exist.
>>124701148
Isn't there any kind of limit though? I mean he's still a level 5 esper and hasn't reached the god level 6 yet.
>>
>>124686937
Basically OP logias are weak shit
>>
>>124701180
to be fair the concepts are a bit different.
that sandwich was allowed in with all things included, the particles in the air are just reflected away.
its more a question of how his white list works.
If it allowed everything attached to the sandwich in, then he'd eat the poison and probably get get sick and just do some weird vector shit.
if it only allows the molecules he classifies as being part of the sandwich it would fail.
>>124701275
because people defaultly put everything on the sandwich regardless of what you actually want, or maybe they hid it inside to fuck with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 506x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 506x395px
>So these two niggas enter marineford

How does the war play out now /a/?
>>
>>124701247
He casually walked in the middle of a lava sea which come with plenty of poisonous gases.
>>
>>124701279
>Normally, even black holes need at least the mass of 3.1 sun masses to become black holes. It's not even certain that black holes below that mass can even exist.
Incorrect, that is the minimum requirement for a star's core to naturally collapse. This is due to the gravitational pull exceeding neutron degeneracy (quarks making themselves 'harder' to prevent getter squished).
Accelerator, if he makes the F_g high enough, can immediately break that limit.
>>124701313
>because people defaultly put everything on the sandwich regardless of what you actually want, or maybe they hid it inside to fuck with you.
Really? You guys don't tell them exactly what you want?
I'd just return a sandwich with something I told them I didn't want.
>>
>>124701279
its more that at level 5 he can only manipulate vectors within a certain radius and they're limited to 'real' vectors.
>>
>>124701180
Isn't one way to actually harm Accelerator changing oxygen to ozone? I think Misaka Imouto was able to cause him some distress from doing that, since he still has to breathe.
>>
File: 20130314200126_xwPc4.jpg (248KB, 643x1051px) Image search: [Google]
20130314200126_xwPc4.jpg
248KB, 643x1051px
>>124701231
Actually, the reason why he looks skinny:

>“What in the world do you mean by that? Speaking of which, it's not a good thing to have powers that are too strong. The outside influence is too little, it seems to cause a loss of balance in the hormones, causing me to have this androgynous appearance.”

>“So are you a guy or a girl? asks Misaka as Misaka tries to uncover the truth.”
>>
>>124701279
>Isn't there any kind of limit though
It seems to be sheer number of simultaneous calculations, meaning he can make single vectors / single simple vector fields as large or small as he wants.
Come to think of it, why the fuck doesn't he make a 50 kilotesla monodirectional magnetic field to rip the shit out of everyone in his way?
That level could probably vaporize a human after ripping the blood from his veins.
>>
>>124701336
Still doesn't ring a bell. Are you talking about Avignon maybe?
>>
>>124701054
>there's simply not enough mass to create a black hole
I know that it isn't /sci/, but oh my gawd.
To create black hole you just need some really dense shit, there's no mass requirement.
>>
>>124701407
>Accelerator changing oxygen to ozone
One of his only weaknesses it seems, though that seems to be him being too lazy to break apart the ozone via bond-breaking.
>>124701437
He's referring to Avignon after the ironsand shit that [almost] rekt Terra.
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 2048x1152px
Tfw accel is slowly not becoming a main character in Index anymore.
>>
>>124701407
What bothered him is the lack of oxygen because they've been turned into ozone, not because of the poisonous nature of ozone.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 226x227px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 226x227px
How bad are the Raildex dubs?

pls no bully
>>
>>124701497
Bug Zapper
>>
>>124701548
>bug zapper
Do they really?
>>
>>124701437
Yes, Avignon, after Academy City assholes turn the city into a sea of lava, Accel was like: "fuk you guys and fuk your method, watch and learn." Then he threw himself from a bomber down to the lava.
>>
>>124701497
Prepare to have your autism triggered by the lack of ONEE-SAMA
>>
>>124701479
So even though he should be able to manipulate the air so that he is constantly surrounded by normal air, he can be hurt by turning the air around him into ozone?

He's a bit slow sometimes, isn't he?

Although, this is before he figured out that since air is in his range, he can manipulate it, so eh...
>>
>>124701421
because people in that series are broken as fuck.
iirc he used the force behind earth's revolution and attacked a building with it without doing any damage.
>>124701279
it does seem like there is a kind of limit of force he can create on his own, since as I stated above, he had to use the earth's rotation to make an attack of that strength instead of making it from scratch.
>>
>>124701279
He might be level 6 if he could affect the entre universe with his powers, but he can't.

There's no 'limit' to his power in terms of scale because he doesn't apply force or energy, all he does is essentially change some numbers in the underlying programme of reality to some different numbers. It shouldn't take any more effort for him to change a value from 0 to 100 or 0 to 100000.
>>
File: 67b.jpg (76KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
76KB, 600x450px
>>124701548
>>
>>124700999
Reminder kakine could rek accels shit.
>>
>>124701567
Didn't Touma (and Terra, and Itsuwa) survive in that area as well with no protection?
>>
>>124701615
lol no. Even when nerfed, Accel still kicked his ass. The depth of his Dark Matter is much too shallow.
>>
>>124701582
he fairly quickly figured out what she was doing and just moved areas so it was irrelevant.
it more just surprised him because he didn't expect her to use electricity that way.
>>124701631
everything touma does is irrelevant.
>>
>>124701582
Yes, if he just standing there not moving.

>He's a bit slow sometimes, isn't he?
Ironically, pre brain damaged Accelerator was a retard, as opposite to the creativity he display later.
>>
>>124701347
Can he even manipulate vectors in subatomic space? And if he can, wouldn't the black hole just take away all the air around him, effectively killing him?
>>124701357
>use alternating current
>only use reactive power since it's imaginary
>kill the Accelerator
>>124701463
I meant stable black holes. Subatomic black holes aren't proven to exist yet and even if they do, they would instantly vaporize thanks to hawking radiation. And I think it might be too difficult even for Accelerators brain to accurately compress enough mass into a tiny spot because there are too many calculations to make to create a stable black hole.
>>124701585
Oh okay, so he has a limit.
>>
>>124701631
No. He was walking on the molten crater left by the earth blade. Touma and Itsuwa were not hit by the earth blade, only Terra.
>>
>Ace burns all the oxygene around Accelerator.
>Accelerator dies of asphyxia.
>ez win
Would only works in confined space though.
>>
>>124701279
You do realise being a level 5 is a huge thing in Index and there only 7 of them in the whole city full of espers.
>>
>>124701582
He never has to apply himself, so he never really thinks about his powers unless pushed to (see the Touma fight, or Last Order), at which point he can suddenly get real creative.

His disregard for risk almost made him suffocate himself by causing an explosion where he was standing.
>>
>>124701571
>>124701548
What if I've never seen the series before?
>>
>>124701631
Touma is Touma, Terra has Precedence HEAT<HUMAN SKIN or some shit, and Itsuwa has her clothing damage.
>>
>>124701585
>iirc he used the force behind earth's revolution and attacked a building with it without doing any damage.
That sounds like a conceptual barrier, seeing as it didn't outright rip Japan's teutonic plate off the mantle.
>>124701591
That's the thing, Accel is a no-limits. He should be able to do literally anything but doesn't. I don't know what's considered a 'vector' but if it's just a n by 1 matrix then even scalars are just 1 dimensional vectors.
Even true / false is just a choice between [1 , 0] and [0 , 1].
>>124701631
Terra has magicks.
Touma was nearly dead and the lava was not on top of him, it was like 10 ft away.
Itsuwa is just loldunno.
>>124701662
I'm sure Accel can do something, make the space around him completely immune or some shit. Kizaru coming close will get him launched into the hole so that's that.
Accel can 'turn off' the hole too, just by making g normal again.
>>
>>124701676
Then how did Terra survive? Pretty sure he can only block one thing at a time with his magic, so it's either toxic gas or molten rock.
>>
>>124701662
The black hole's gravitational pull will not affect anything within his auto-reflect barrier. That means the air inside won't be going out, and he wont feel any tidal forces, but nothing will be coming in. Doesn't really matter since he can just move out of the event horizon anyway.
>>
>>124701659
That might be because of the 10,000 somewhat stable minds he's constantly hooked up to.
>>
>>124701653
Kakine only lost because of thats whole clone ditching him bs. If it wasn't for that nigga would have been a dead fish.
>>
File: accelerator13.jpg (73KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
accelerator13.jpg
73KB, 842x595px
>>124701473
fuck
>>
>>124701766
Terra's magick can block concepts too.
>damage in general
>>124701779
Nah, Accel's ability is supposedly not even approximated by 10k misakas.
His mental ability was at least twice that before his injury, although he's begun to be creative making him arguably stronger.
>>
>>124701779
Or, y'know, his character development mellowing him out.
In NT1 Umidori was completely shocked that he dodged an attack instead of just standing there and taking it like an idiot.
>>
>>124700675
>Nigger what the fuck are you even saying?
Not him but I think he meant causality.
Seems like the suspension of disbelief was too much for him.
>>
>>124701678
Accels flys away and i doubt there's anything that can confine this nigga.
>>
>>124701779
it was more that just wasn't any need to,
why build weapons when you can kill everything with your hands without even making an effort?
>>
SO IS HE A GUY OR A GIRL?
>>
>>124701838
I meant in comparison to how insane he was before he got hooked up to the Misaka's. I know he's weaker, but the Misaka's could be stabilizing his mind somehow.
>>
>>124701662
I suggest you learn some quantum mechanics and look up exchange particles or force carriers. No physical interaction happens without any movement (which involve vectors).

>>124701766
He blocks concepts.
>>
>>124701867
>causality
Yeah, I knew that, I was confused as wtf he was talking about.
Suspension of disbelief broken. He should go read song of fire and ice or some shit.
>>
>>124701867
If you can't suspend your disbelief for superpowers not obeying all real life physical laws then you have no business even watching a series featuring superpowers, much less grumping about it.
>>
>>124701708
If you haven't seen the series before you obviously won't care about how different it is to the sub version.
>>
>>124701913
>He blocks concepts.
That's only for one thing at a time though, so if there were multiple things about to harm him he would be fucked.
>>
File: 1427914379085-3.png (98KB, 370x210px) Image search: [Google]
1427914379085-3.png
98KB, 370x210px
>>124701708
If my assumption is right you probably are annoyed by having to read subs, you really should download subbed though, especially with how good the voices are in index. Dubbed you probably have a christina vee type dubber on every girl (bad).

I dont know if i made a good enough point but you should download it subbed.

www nyaa se/?page=view&tid=85478

for season 2 im too lazy to find it elsewhere because on nyaa its almost all seedless.

inb4 spoonfed
>>
>>124701662
>would instantly vaporize thanks to hawking radiation
Also works anyway even if it's irrelevant to Accelerator.
Vaporizing means converting ALL of the remaining BH mass into energy i.e. gamma rays.
A 1 kg rock into energy can fry half a continent.
>>
>>124701908
No, yeah. That is pretty much all just character development. He has a stable life, an actual purpose and people he cares about who care about him. It's natural that he'd ben in a more stable mental state.
>>
>>124701885
Dude is litteraly nofun incarnate then.
What's stopping him to conquer the world and make a harem? Oh wait...
>>
Terra is dead anyways.
>>
>>124701944
He can blacklist entire categories (eg, magic). He goes for specific stuff mainly so that he doesn't accidentally give his enemy an advantage. To survive, he just has to change Weapons of Science and Earth to escape.
>>
>>124701944
>so if there were multiple things about to harm him he would be fucked.
>harm in general
>>
>>124701945
I just like dubs if they aren't absolutely atrocious. I just saw that Raildex was a Funi dub so I was thinking it'd be bad, so I wanted to ask since there was a thread up.

I was expecting to get grilled, but you were very helpful, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>124702001
There are plenty of ways to get at Accelerator around or through his powers, and his ability to crush his enemies is never really the crux of his stories, it's more about what he can and can't protect aside from himself.
>>
>>124702001
You really shouldn't talk about Index when you know literally nothing about it. Accelerator isn't even among the top.
>>
File: IMG_20150327_150932.jpg (50KB, 853x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150327_150932.jpg
50KB, 853x479px
>>124702001
>Implying he doesn't have a harem
>>
>>124702071
So if he were to get NTR'd he would kill himself?
>>
>>124702064
Someone who doesn't mind dubs here. Index is a mixed bag, some good performances, some bad, though most main characters are the former. Railgun is pretty poor, but in the second season the actors seem to do a bit better with the material.
>>
>>124702064
I don't like dubs mainly for the same reason I don't like English songs. Chuu2 shit gets old if you can actually understand the language, if I say something like, I dunno, Tensourin, Manjimon Kai it doesn't sound as retarded as whatever that would be in English.
Sort of like how singers singing stupid cheesy things are okay if I don't know what they're saying and the song itself is good.
>>
>>124702104
>That was the joke.
>>
>>124702098
>Accelerator isn't even among the top.
> Was throwing it down with two archangels
>Not one of the top dogs
>>
>>124702119
No, but although you were making a lame joke you're still on the right track. Psychological attack has consistently proven very effective against him.
>>
File: 1415940091983.png (640KB, 878x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1415940091983.png
640KB, 878x1580px
>>124696230
Can Accelerator beat Demifiend?
>>
>>124702173
>two archangels
>two
Ignorantfag, pls.
>>
>>124702176
Didn't mugino get him to stop being a bitch about the whole clone situation in NT6
>>
>>124702098
Tell me more then.

>>124702187
>in before can accelerator defeat the demonbane?
>>
Why can't the LN just be about accel? Then I'd actually read them.
>>
Can Accelerator kill Demonbane?
>>
>>124702216
Read the series (or the wiki) and stop asking to be spoonfed.
>>
>>124702173
>accel tossing around any angel
anon pls gabriel swatted him down. he would be dead if not for aqua.
>>
>>124702187
the question is can pierce go through Accels faggotry?
>>
>>124702209
She made some headway. Accelerator will never be 'over' the clone situation.
>>
>>124702150
That's very sensible. I don't really feel the same way, but I definitely understand the sentiment behind it.

>>124702130
I might just try the dub to see if I can stand it and if I can't, I'll swap later. I'll watch subbed on a rewatch in a few months and I'll probably appreciate it better by then.

You guys have been super helpful. I love you all.
>>
>>124702173
I think a lot of people underrate him because even though we understand the concept of his power, what he can and can't do is almost entirely up to the author.
There are many things that -could- be vectors but aren't stated to be or ever actually addressed.

He's a character who could theoretically be the strongest in that indexverse but its entirely up to how the author wants to play it.
>>
>>124700053

Accelerator can't get erections or ejaculate, so he didn't rape them.
>>
>>124702225
Because he kind of is a boring person if we're being honest outside of fights like he doesn't want to do anything.
>>
File: 1418649985516.jpg (3MB, 4644x2718px) Image search: [Google]
1418649985516.jpg
3MB, 4644x2718px
>>124702001
What's stopping him to conquer the world?
I don't know man, maybe there're plenty of people who could fuck him up easily?
>>
>>124702261

As someone who hasn't read source material, how did Gabriel hurt accel if he literally can't be touched?
>>
>>124702292
In other word, any character with plot armor can defeat him.
But to be fair plot armor is a almighty god tier power.
>>
>>124702292
His concept is too widely applicable and too powerful.
His problem is basically the same as Madara's (yeah I know I'll get attacked for this).
He's too fucking strong in theory and in practice so the author has to find a way to nerf him a little. Easiest way to do that is to leave blanks and say 'no he can't', and make him stupid in fights to help even more. Madara could get killed off, but Accel has to stay alive.
>>
>>124702292
No. The only people who think that are those who know nothing of the series aside from "how to kill Accelerator" threads. The power systems in Index are very consistent and everything Accelerator can do has been fully documented.
>>
File: 1427914459929-1.png (245KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1427914459929-1.png
245KB, 595x842px
>>124702064
>>124702064

https://coalgirls.wakku.to/4076/to-aru-majutsu-no-index-ii

here, open up for the airplane : ^ )

i decided to find s2 as well.

inb4 > coalgrils
>>
>>124702364
accel doesn't redirect magic well and angel magic is a step above normal magic.
>>
>>124702364
AIM vs Telesma.
>>
>>124702261
Nigga if he had more time to analyse it he would have made it his bitch. Let's be honest how many characters can say they survived a fight with two archangels?
>>
>>124702341
>please note: this is not a who beats who chart.
>>124702364
Not governed by the same laws, Accel can't figure out the vectors which may well not exist in our world.
>>
>>124702425
>two
You still at it?
>>
>>124702381
What can he do in practice? The whole control vectors seems pretty vague since everything can be represented as a vector.
>>
>>124702381
its been awhile since I read the novels, but iirc there were quite a few abilities on the magic side that accelerator wasn't sure he could deflect or not.
>>
>>124702425
nobody because kazakiri isn't angel, and everybody who has fought an angel survived. had he stayed in the fight any longer gabriel would have killed him, even months and an epiphany later is still bad with magic. he wouldn't beat gabriel.
>>
>>124702364
Accel's powers weren't working properly against Gabriel, and Gabriel just called a shit ton of meteors.

>Within a radius of 2 kilometers, tens of millions of fiery meteors of destruction rained down.

>This is a perfect "Heaven's Judgment", one that Accelerator's Vector Control could not hope to
emulate.
>>
>>124702341
Why is Stiyl that high? He literally couldn't even beat a normal high school boy.
>>
>>124702495
>control vectors seems pretty vague since everything can be represented as a vector.
Whatever works at the time.
Accel has nearly reached plot-device level during fights, he's the Aizen of fights in which he shows up.
He'll job or sweep, whatever works best for the story.
>>
>>124702514
Wtf is Kazakari then?
>>
>>124702497
Voodoo is one thing that would work, since it doesn't have any vectors. In that sense, Cendrillion could defeat Accel assuming he doesn't kill her first.
>>
>>124702495
That's the thing. He can do everything.
The author had to make him job vs touma because he was so overpowered.
>>
>>124702575
An abomination created by a heretic so he could make his kuudere waifu.
>>
>>124702495
He can control everything. He's called Accelerator because he's literally a particle accelerator in that he figures out the laws of the universe by analyzing and using his power on stuff he comes into contact with.

Everything, as long as it doesn't prevent him from using his power in the first place.
>>
>>124702568
>>124702587
>job or stomp
The curse of those with OP powers I guess.
>>
>>124702563
Potentially Innocentius would shit on a lot of people that can't protect themselves against heat or that don't know about his runes.
>>
>>124702563
>not a who-beats-who chart.
That chart is concepts, like how high Izzard is for a second-arc antagonist.
Stiyl's Innocentius is top-tier fire magic, and self-sustaining on top of that.
>>124702495
He can do anything in theory, but not much in practice do to how absurdly overpowered he is.
I think he was going to be nearly one-off villain.
>>
>>124702563
>Not a 'who beats who' chart. Please not that Touma is listed as SPECIAL. You can't really make a chart like this completely accurate when Touma and IB are a thing.
>>
File: tLUuRJO.png (372KB, 550x327px) Image search: [Google]
tLUuRJO.png
372KB, 550x327px
Why do magic side people always get nerfed?
>>
>>124702584
No, that was just Accelerator's hypothesis. He was never able to test it.

>>124702497
Telesma. He tried to reflect Gabriel's wings but the reflection was incomplete and he would have been overwhelmed if he continued. He was also barely able to defend against Sweep.
>>
>>124702664
Would accel pass out if he met vento?
>>
>>124702664
Because magic doesn't exist IRL and thus can be anything. The author probably doesn't want to make magic users too op.
>>
>>124702664
Because TouMAN, IB, the Invisible Thing, and whatever the fuck Touma used in Volume 22.
>>
>>124702720
If he sees her as an enemy or gets pissed off at her, yes.
>>
>>124702720
Most likely, her magic is a form of curse.
Although he might pull the 'no hostility but kill you as a matter of course' thing on her.
>>
>>124702563
>normal boy
You mean Ancient Kung fu master loli Touma?
>>
>>124702720
Probably
>>
>>124702664
to eleminate the why doesn't x just x argument. plus he wants it too look like science has a chance.
>>
>>124702720
Depends on if he sees her as an enemy. If she were to do something or threaten Last Order, then yes, he would pass out.
>>
>>124702724
Index magic is based on real life magick. Actual occult stuff.
>>
>>124702728
The thing in Volume 22 it's just the Dragon without form. It's the same thing that Othinus crushed during NT4
>>
>>124702364
Accel's power has funny interaction with magic. Against normal human magic, his barrier protected him, but the magic projectile isn't reflected, it instead cause an unnatural phenomenon (literally created rainbow). Against angel magic, his ability seem to be capable of lessen the damage, but he got wrecked.

>>124702524
And that's not all, Gabriel pounded him ten times of that, so Accelerator ate at least 200 millions of meteor in the face. And nigga still stood up and capable of fighting after all that.
>>
>>124702777
>do something
Shit, meant to write harm.
>>
>>124702664
because Imagine Breaker purifies them and all that shit goes to Touma so he can suffer.
>>
>>124702724
>>124702784
Yeah, the magic in Index is actually very consistent. It's pretty much all Idol Theory.
>>
Let's talk a little about Musujime.
Will she show up again at all?
Her ability seems too unique and useful to be discarded, and it was said that she has potential to be a lvl 5.
Also we have a shota now.
>>
File: 1427354958971.gif (735KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1427354958971.gif
735KB, 400x400px
>>124702769
>implying that the science side it's not shitting on the magic side
>>
File: 1395676543898.png (602KB, 1200x1452px) Image search: [Google]
1395676543898.png
602KB, 1200x1452px
>>124702563
Innocentius is Pope-class spell.

Also,
>normal high school boy
>>
>>124702784
Yes, because functional occult magic is SO well analyzed and documented.

It's fucking fiction, the powers in it might be based on something thought of in the real world, but it still has its own unique mechanics.
>>
>>124702804
There's also Aiwass, who flat out ignored reflection.
>>
>>124702833
Magic in Index it's more scientific that esper powers.
>>
>>124702849
Aleister is OP as fuck
and even his dog can fuck you up.
>>
>>124702838
She HAD the potential to be the 8th lvl 5, but she messed up her chances by Telefragging.
>>
>>124702849
>beating magic with magic
if it wasn't for noukan's off screen fights there would be no reason for science to be considered a side in this fight.
>>
File: new chart.jpg (3MB, 4692x2884px) Image search: [Google]
new chart.jpg
3MB, 4692x2884px
>>124702341
>>
>>124702886
Common trope.
Many work of fiction have magic systems that would fall under the scientific method.
>>
>>124702871
Please stop talking about Index's setting when you know nothing about it. Index's magic system is more documented and feels more like an actual science than the esper system, which is also magic but is kept more of a block box due to plot reasons.

Go read about Aleister Crowley and western magicks.
>>
>>124702863
We need to add "causes St. Germain to self destruct because she couldn't handle the banter"
>>
>>124702886
It kind of is, yeah.

Esper powers are 'clap your hands if you believe in fairies', whereas magic pretty much always works by imitating properties of items, people, places or events from mythology and legend. Cendrillon weaponising the Cinderalla story was fucking great.
>>
>>124702928
Does that mean she can no longer advance no matter what?
>inb4 parameter list
>>
>>124703007
She got over her trauma so the road to Level 5 should be open to her now. The problem is that was only about 2 months ago and we haven't seen her in combat or using her powers since.
>>
>>124702341
We need to upgrade the chart, where is my Noukan?
>>
>>124703045
I don't understand how there are no doujins of shotacon Musujime.
It's a STATED fetish.
>>
>>124703053
he is probably going to be in a special category since we know less than nothing about he works. that robot he used on the orca guy wouldn't put down a nerfed god.
>>
>>124703091
Ah, too bad, here have a Kamikoto doujin.
>>
>>124703132
Fuck you.
>>
>>124703053
its fucking scary that a dog in index can fuck you up really hard and be cool as fuck while doing so.
>>
File: 1424273464067.png (555KB, 668x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424273464067.png
555KB, 668x720px
>>124703140
>>
>>124703132
>No Touma/Index doujin
Fucking Tsundere money.
>>
>>124703132
mikoto a shit
>>
>>124703104
No, but the robot he used on the nerfed god put down the nerfed god.

Noukan dresses for the occasion

>This was a walk-in closet to Noukan. He could choose the appropriate clothes for the occasion and head out to the dinner party with the optimum outfit. And he would use bullets instead of manners, shells instead of etiquette, laser beams instead of affection, liquid nitrogen instead of hospitality, and killer microwaves instead of respect.
>>
>>124703132
>kamikoto
is it preference or does non mikoto sell like shit.
>>
File: 1343664014712.png (75KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1343664014712.png
75KB, 600x800px
>>
>>124703248
The fucking nips are obsessed with Kamikoto doujins. I remember reading some good Misaki x Touma ones and a Kanzaki x Touma one, but after that nothing.
>>
File: Bartolomeo_and_Dellinger.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bartolomeo_and_Dellinger.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Accelerator can't do shit to bartelmo.
>>
>>124703248
Latter probably, most people are animeonlyfags so they don't see anything else.
Also the waifu count if through the roof.
We have like, three Oriana doujins when the lady is literally sex, and no Othinus doujins SOMEHOW after the shipping arc in NT 10.
>>
>>124703280
http://g.e-hentai.org/?f_doujinshi=0&f_manga=0&f_artistcg=0&f_gamecg=0&f_western=0&f_non-h=0&f_imageset=0&f_cosplay=0&f_asianporn=0&f_misc=0&f_search=character%3Akaori+kanzaki+eng&f_apply=Apply+Filter
>>
File: 1427826586612.jpg (405KB, 320x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1427826586612.jpg
405KB, 320x2400px
>>124703280
>>124703323

>You will never get an Othinus/Touma doujin
>>
>>124703232
none of that should work, it took a god arrow to hurt a weakened othinus and she just put herself back together. also i think he might use magic

“I should get started where they left off, even if it means relying on the foreign laws they so abhorred. And I can hold my head high as I do so because that kind of rule-breaking contradiction is what it means to be a Kihara.”
>>
>>124703400
I wonder why more Kihara's don't play with magic. It fits plenty well with scientific theory, but the only one that did was Bersi.
>>
File: 1429614210585.jpg (31KB, 409x441px) Image search: [Google]
1429614210585.jpg
31KB, 409x441px
>>124703444
Because Kiharas are sciencesexual

Also nice trips
>>
File: 1407560675787.jpg (39KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
1407560675787.jpg
39KB, 249x238px
>>124703309
which Acceleartor are you talking about?
Did you mean pre brain damaged Accelerator?
post brain damage Black Wings Accelerator?
WW3 White Wings Accelerator?
Too bad for you, any Accelerator could fuck Barto up casually.
And don't make me mention Kami nimo hitoshii chikara no henrin wo furuu mono Angellerator with full control over his awakened state (which alone has helped him tanked an Eurasia Buster attack without using vector reflection, capable of at least Mach 15 movement speed), with supersonic reaction speed, high level intellect support by near ten thousands of espers that rival 2 super computer which can predict weather for a whole month ahead with perfect accuracy, along with high skilled markmanship, a modified crutch that hide counter measure to protect his choker from interference devices. With just his esper ability alone, Accelerator has showed to be able to survive no less than 200 millions of meteors from Divine Judgement, reflecting human magic, absorbing 5 minute worth of Earth's kinetic energy, fighting while protecting normal citizens at supersonic speed, wrecking Dark Matter without the need to unleash his Wings, reverse-engineering magic technique, accessing and editing informations stored in human brain, and last but not least, monitoring fetal development just by touching a pregnant woman.
>>
What happens if accelerator is hit with avada kedavra?
>>
>>124703545
Rainbow.
>>
>>124703545
It bounces off.
>>
>>124703545
It's a beam that has to connect with its target and can be blocked by physical obstacles. So nothing, it gets deflected.
>>
>>124703444
because they don't want to cheat on their wafu scidence. not to mention they seem supernaturally linked to science so that may be a mental barrier between them and science.
>>
>>124703532
That last one always cracks me up.
>>
>>124703532
Wow sounds like we are reaching Marvel tier level of stupid.
>>
>>124703522
>>124703597
I guess there's also that not all of them are aware of it. Amata didn't know about Vento's curse (and didn't care enough to speculate).
>>
>>124703646
Not quite yet, at least it's not about a battle between invincible multiverse gods.
>>
>>124703532
>and last but not least, monitoring fetal development just by touching a pregnant woman.

He should be a doctor.
>>
File: bah.jpg (188KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
bah.jpg
188KB, 500x669px
Can accelerator win?
>>
>>124703646
Nah, we don't have multiversal feats yet.
>>
>>124703758
If he is classic Strange, Accel doesn't stand a chance.
>>
File: IMG_20150407_144210.jpg (137KB, 1080x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150407_144210.jpg
137KB, 1080x722px
>>124703532
Too bad current kakine would wipe the floor with him.

Would have already if that shitty girlfriend of hamazura didn't mess up his clone.
>>
>>124703796
I don't think Accelerator can beat any cosmic tier.
>>
File: u7O1L2D.jpg (228KB, 738x588px) Image search: [Google]
u7O1L2D.jpg
228KB, 738x588px
>>124703758
It is time
>>
>>124703532
>monitoring fetal development just by touching a pregnant woman.
kek
>>
>>124703758
Nowadays every American comic book hero can easily solo Accelerator in all of his forms combined.
>>
>>124703858
Not yet, because any cosmic tier would just destroy the planet where they are fighting.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.