[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Gilgamesh said in the rider fight (Zero) that he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1419971340115.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1419971340115.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
When Gilgamesh said in the rider fight (Zero) that he's only ever had one "friend", is he talking about the wild man from the epic of Gilgamesh, or is it just some bullshit in the Nasuverse?
>>
first one
>>
He's talking about bad future Shinji. Gilgamesh gets involved with Shirou and Shinji in the unexplored "bad future" where Archer (EMIYA) and Shinji team up and go around the world killing terrorists and shit. Shinji gets help from Gilgamesh when Shinji eventually decides to betray and kill Shirou because he had become corrupted (Kiritsugu 2.0). It's theorized that from there, Shinji and Gilgamesh teamed up and fucked or fixed shit up in the world. Gilgamesh is aware of the bad future scenario thanks to one of the weapons stored in his treasury that allows him to see the the future. I think it might have been mentioned in Hollow Ataraxia or CCC. Don't really remember.
>>
File: 1403664429034.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403664429034.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>124686868
>you will never have a legendary bromance with a pal like Enkidu
>you will never have your relationship echo through eternity like Achilles + Patroclus or Alexander + Hephaestion

We are all hollow men now.
>>
>>124686868
Gil praising Waver for his loyalty has to be my second favorite Gil moment.
>>
>>124688375
Yeah, that whole sequence was nicely done all around.
>>
>>124686868
Fucking Enkidu, read some Gilgamesh mythology.

http://pastebin.com/cMSheD4R
>>
File: Catface.jpg (16KB, 212x198px) Image search: [Google]
Catface.jpg
16KB, 212x198px
>>124688375
>>124688451
I liked it too, but It was still super super gay. Which was amplified by the fact that it was sandwiched by two dramatic action sequences.
>>
Why do people call him Gilgamesh doesn't he have a class

The other servants are called by their class but why not him?
>>
>"I won't allow it! Why must you die?
>If retribution must be handed down, then it is I who should be punished!
>Everything is mine, and mine alone!"

>Again, the heavens wept.
>I could not see, but I counseled him.

>"There is no need to mourn. I am but a weapon.
>I'm nothing but one of your treasures.
>From now on, countless treasures will appear that surpass my strength.
>So there is no reason or worth in your to wetting your cheeks for me."

>Indeed. I was a weapon. A tool.
>I was different from him.
>Gilgamesh was a child of the gods, and a hero who defied them.

>Unlike me, he had "real" life.
>I was disposable. Unlike me, he was a star of infinite worth.

>...I had always longed for such a purpose. Detested it.

>If we were made by the same father, why were we such different creatures?

>"You have worth. An incomparable worth.
>Here, I will declare it.
>In this world, I have but one companion.
>Because of that... your worth is eternal. Unchanging."
>>
>>124688519
He was never introduced into the series as an Archer.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.