[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to jam it into her smelly NEET tomboy gamer pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

I want to jam it into her smelly NEET tomboy gamer pussy
>>
oh
>>
Me too. But gently. Then violently. Then gently again.
>>
>best show of the season
>selling like shiy
>no one cares to talk about it

Niotemina anime always get a bum rap
>>
>>124643662
>best show of the season
Protip: If a show sells like shit and gets absolutely no attention, it's not good.
>>
>>124643709
popular =/= good

Punchline is pretty shit, though. Aside from the cat, who is clearly best character
>>
File: 1419298795494.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1419298795494.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>124643709
>thinking sale = quality
>>
>>124641992
>gamer
Fuck off.
>>
>>124643774
She has a fucking gaming mouse used by tryhard mustardrace fags
>>
>>124643740
>>124643757
I didn't say either of those things.

I said that if a show both sells like shit and gets no attention than its not good.

Plenty of good anime sells like shit but people talk about it. And while sales don't necessarily indicate quality, if a lot of people are buying it, then that means it's doing something right.
>>
>>124643881
Yeah, it means it's good at marketing/pandering.
>>
>>124643881
Sales and attention are both about popularity, so yes you did say that.
>>
>>124643740
>>124643757
If more people like an anime, why wouldn't it have more sales? You mean to tell me that people are just buying up UBW and Kekkai sensen because they think it's shit. The world doesn't revolve around your taste you know.
>>
>>124643970
Learn to read. I never said popular = good or that sales indicate quality.
>>
I suppose with an OP like that, this thread had nowhere to go but down. Polite reminder to sage shit threads.
>>
Good is such a buzzword.
>>
>>124644126
You said that a lack of things means it cannot be good, which is almost the same thing

>>124644078
I didn't dispute that popularity is related to sales
>>
>>124643818
Also, she stays home and plays a game.
>>
>>124644234
The sad thing is I don't even know if you're serious
>>
I want to protect this smile
>>
>>124644699
I want to bully that smile.
>>
>>124644699
I want to know why her pet bear can heal itself super fast from a knife wound. Also what the deal is with the online video with her name on it
>>
>>124644897
Bear is immortal.
Ito gets killed on the New Year.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.