[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT your kickstarter anime idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: kickstarter-badge-funded.png (32KB, 800x765px) Image search: [Google]
kickstarter-badge-funded.png
32KB, 800x765px
ITT your kickstarter anime idea
>>
A group of losers/neets come together over the internet to plan, create, produce, and fund an anime using crowdsourcing. All rewards are in the form of character body pillows.
>>
>>124588254
Also, one of them is a cat girl, and no one questions why the FUCK she has both human ears and cat ears.
>>
File: 1419835621364.jpg (95KB, 736x851px) Image search: [Google]
1419835621364.jpg
95KB, 736x851px
It's your standard yuri series, but really well written and grounded in reality. Similar to Toradora, but they're both girls.
>>
/r/ devil legacy pasta.
>>
>>124588324
Was I the only one genuinely interested in devil legacy? I knew it wouldn't be a masterpiece, but I was really interested in their Oculus version.
>>
A wayward black thug moves to japan with his mother and ends up in over his head when he finds himself mixed up in organized crime.
>>
It promises every cliche and panders to every fan base to maximize the amount of money raised. Then I don't make the anime at all and run off with the money to the Caribbean.
>>
>>124588308
>grounded in reality
Yeah, fuck that.
>>
>>124588174
A reverse trap builds a harem of cute girls. It plays out mostly like your average SoL harem show, until the last few episodes when it starts to come out that the MC is actually a girl. The harem members are confused at first, but all come to eventually realize that gender can't stop true love. They all confess to the MC one by one, but she NTRs them all for the male best friend. Fin.
>>
An anime about ribbons and their war with bras in a quest to become the ultimate breast support mechanism.
>>
File: loli hitler.jpg (471KB, 1200x1705px) Image search: [Google]
loli hitler.jpg
471KB, 1200x1705px
Anime version of Iron Sky. The cast would have to be at least 50% loli.
Coincidentally, that entire movie was crowdfunded and it's getting a sequel.
>>
>>124588679
>Not reveled that the girls are actually traps
ONE
JOB
>>
The disappearance of Kyon-kun
>>
>>124588174
An harem anime where the MC is an hero, and fuck all the princess of the 10 kingdom.
The anime must be very ecchi. And at the end, an orgy with the 10 princess.

Then the second arc :
His children, the future heirs of each kingdom, played together every year for the hero birthday.

But after the MC death, trouble occur on each kingdom, and the princes/princesses are forced to fight their brothers/sister for the good of their own kingdom.
>>
File: ec8[1].png (286KB, 588x564px) Image search: [Google]
ec8[1].png
286KB, 588x564px
>>124588254

>body pillows
>not rare pepes

Shit rewards
>>
>>124588833
No, because then you've just been watching an anime with a bunch of gay dudes in it
>>
So there's these kids, and they're in high school.

I hope you're all still with me here.
>>
Strike witches with real combat strategies and deaths. Basically Muv Luv: SW
>>
uncensored hentai

enough to destroy the Japanese industry and take it over
>>
Magical Girl meets Reality Show.
>>
File: 1419624475683.gif (985KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1419624475683.gif
985KB, 500x281px
>>124589062
I don't think anyone would fund such a far fetched premise.
>>
>>124589151
>The Real Mahou Shoujos of Tokyo
>>
A horror anime that's actually scary.
>>
>>124589227
Thats asking for a lot. Almost no one can do horror well regardless of medium.
>>
>>124589141
You do realize that exists?
>>
Shittier animation than inferno cop, let's say a sock puppet anime.

Everyone thinks I'm a hilarious memester making a hilarious meme anime. Everyone donates pocket change and it adds up.

Backer prizes are dumb shit but everyone takes it as all part of the joke

Rich memesters donate large amounts to me so they'll think I'm funny

I Make a stupid sock puppet shitshow and make millions
>>
>>124589215

Uh-uh. We're doing it in Kansei.

Tokyo is Season 3 material.
>>
File: opening.jpg (32KB, 551x413px) Image search: [Google]
opening.jpg
32KB, 551x413px
>>124589326
>>
>>124589377
Of course, what was I thinking?
>>
>>124588679

I can imagine the amount of rage this shit would make with social justice bloggers in tumblr.
>>
Anime about 80 year olds in a retirement home who do cute things.
>>
>>124589016
>wheredoyouthinkyouare.avi.exe.svg.jpg
>>
>>124589530
Like I even want a bunch of social justice whales watching my show.
>>
>>124589325
old shit that's still laying around since before they shut off the tap, and internet shit like zone

good options both, but nowhere near enough
>>
Full Metal Jacket with little girls
>>
File: smirk animu face.jpg (16KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
smirk animu face.jpg
16KB, 364x364px
>>124588174
A show about a neet and how he forms a harem of lonely traps on a anonymous image board.
First season of nothing happening with a cliffhanger ending for a season 2 that will never happen no matter how much you found it.
>>
>>124589016
What if they knew she was a girl but they were just playing here game
>>
A pink, chubby, short, tomboyish, socially awkward girl on her last senior year.

She managed to survive the first three years thanks to her one and only friend, a perverted, red and ugly otaku. At first she wasn't very sure about how she should respond to anything the guy said, it was obscene, it was lewd, it was WRONG but he was her only friend so she had no other option but accept him.

They grew to like each other over the years, they got really intimate and she loses her virginity with him on their 2nd year but in the end they come to the conclusion that love cannot exist between them and they just stay as friends (that like to touch each other).

Everything is ''fine'' until their fourth year, where ''him'' arrives. A not-so-tall-not-so-short blue guy that always has a smile on his face. She's late for her 1st day of classes and the only seat available is beside him. He introduces himself and over the first month he gets to know her really well to the point where he confesses to her. Absolutely shocked, she doesn't know what to say, how to react, she has no idea how someone like him could fall for someone like her. She rejects him under the excuse that ''he's too good for me'' and moves on.

Over the next few months he has to see EVERYTHING that the ugly otaku does to the pink girl. He hugs her, touches her, kisses her soft and pink cheeks. Blue guy cannot stand it, he absolutely cannot. Until one day he cannot take it anymore and punches the ugly otaku in his face with all his strength. He knocks him out with a single, swift punch and says ''fucking pervert''. Blue guy grabs pink girl by her wrist and runs outside. The background for this scene consists of pink flowers falling slowly. When they are outside they sit on a bench and he whispers on her ear ''I love you''.

Tatami Galaxy artstyle. 9 episodes, 3 sets of 3 each one narrated by a different character.
>>
File: 1424202143838.jpg (65KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1424202143838.jpg
65KB, 852x480px
>>124589846
Now I suppose that could be an interesting twist.
>>
Typical teenage boy has a huge crush on his BFF's hot single mum and spends the entire season trying to bone her, unaware his BFF is in love with him.
>>
You aren't ready for this so I spoilered it.
Take a deep breath before opening the spoiler.
Lolis skateboarding competitively.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 soundtrack
>>
>>124589864
>fourth year
What is this, America?
>>
>>124590157
Now this is what it's like when worlds COLLIDE
>>
A story where a boy dies, god and the devil let him live if he becomes a reaper, he does, and now he just protect his town from demons and ghosts, ik it sounds a lot like bleach ,but itll be without plot holes, i promise.
>>
>>124590472
It'd be better if they made him become a raper.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.