[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accelerator vs Shiki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: avs.jpg (455KB, 1044x720px) Image search: [Google]
avs.jpg
455KB, 1044x720px
Who would win in a fight to the death?
>>
>>124554233
>asking this question
Tohno Shiki wins. His eyes literally ignore shields, barriers, and whatever the fuck.
>>
>>124554233
Demonbane
>>
The Flash.
>>
>>124554273
Can't Accelerator just use his vectors to dodge?
>>
>>124554233
Uchiha Madara. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
>>124554233
Could they beat 1 googleplex of crows?
>>
Vin Diesel.
>>
>>124554345
Epic fail.
>>
>>124554337
No.
>>
>>124554373
shitposting aside, accel probably could assuming they did it in space or something

and assuming they could breathe
>>
File: what the fuck am I reading.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am I reading.png
19KB, 400x400px
>>124554345
<------
>>124554233
Hard to say. Is the line of death considered a vector he can manipulate? Accel is bad at hand to hand which is why he lost to Touma. Shiki could probably julienne slice Touma into a little martyr salad.

Unless there's something accel can do to keep Shiki from touching the point of death or a vital organ, I'm going to bet Shiki is going to win. He might need to turn into Nanaya.
>>
>>124554337
>>124559292
Shiki will stab the vectors' dots even if the lines are vectors that accel could control.
And then he'll rape last order and repeatedly kill Aleister's tube

This tube This tube This tube This tube This tube

Fuck nasu
>>
>>124560433
I agree with you and I'm not trying to be supersrs right now but:
Doesn't shiki need to understand the nature of something before he can see the dots? Would he be able to see where the vectors could be destroyed if he doesn't know how they work?
>>
>>124561228
Tohno Shiki doesn't need to really know how it works to kill it, Ryougi Shiki is the one who needs to know.
>>
>>124559292
Newfag get out
>>
>>124554233
Hestia is the bestia! :3
<3
>>
>Shiki stabs vectors
>vectors die
>the universe freezes
>>
>>124554233
Accelerator because he comes from another world and Shiki can't see alien things.
>>
>>124562421
is that really true? That's a really stupid weakness if Shiki really has that.
>>
>>124554233
Accel, easily.
>>
>>124562459
Yeah, if it's not made on Gaia's domain he can't.
>>
>>124554233
Shiki would win because Accel has brain damages, and shiki has a fully functioning brain
>>
>>124562421
>can't see alien things.
Newfag mistake. The reason ORT can't be killed with MEoDP is because it doesn't have concept of death just like Arc at night.
>>
File: 1413761302539.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413761302539.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Who would in a fight between /b/ and /s4s/ and this thread?
>>
File: 1418262773333.jpg (228KB, 1080x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1418262773333.jpg
228KB, 1080x1031px
It's easy to tell which people are which
Railgunfags will ALWAYS say Accelerator because they all cream themselves over him and think he's the greatest thing ever
And smart well brought up individuals will say Shiki because Shiki can kill fucking anything
>>
>>124562773
Accelerator is an Angel.
Angels in Index are easily far above Aristotles tier.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.