[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't her power kind of crazy? Every time she uses it, it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1399235244752.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1399235244752.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
Isn't her power kind of crazy? Every time she uses it, it essentially alters the mind of every human alive and ever will be alive.
>>
I want to cum inside Momo-chan.
>>
>>124545832
>>124546021
Two kinds of people.
>>
>>124546038
Welcome to the /a/.
>>
>>124545832

I found it incredible that attention whore was actually a superpower. It couldn't possibly alter someone who isn't alive and it doesn't really alter anything in a living person's mind either. It just draws their attention, being able to be a 100% distraction isn't anything, it's actually pretty I want to cum inside Momo-chan.
>>
>>124546306
Recognizing any information relating to her causes you to be affected by her power, so when she uses her power on something, it's like the whole of humanity is altered to be attracted to that something.

It can also basically paralyze you at higher intensity as your will dissolves completely. It's like it inserts an intrusive thought that I want to cum inside Momo-chan.
>>
>Power to attract
>Still has no friends
>>
>>124546652
That's pretty fucking awesome, but I don't think they expanded on it that much in the anime. She pretty much used it in the most underwhelming ways possible. Oh I'm an idol. Hooray. Oh I'm gonna bust you guys out of jail real quick.

If she was smart she could use it to move entire continents she could probably use it to control politics. She could become the worlds greatest hero or villain and no one could stop I want to cum inside Momo-chan.
>>
>>124545832
Why are you acknowledging the existence of this animated series again?
>>
This thread is relevant to my interests
>>
>>124546931
Which are?
>>
>>124546981
Cumming inside Momo-chan.
>>
>>124546686
Well people are basically like zombies while under the influence of her power. Zombies don't make good friends.

>>124546821
In the light novels, she mentions how a picture she drew in grade school was used as the cover of a book, and that book became a best seller. She also recorded a single while sick and the nasally voice she sung it with was interpreted with some deep meaning like "I want to cum inside Momo-chan."

In another part, Hibiya was unable to focus enough to use his power, and Momo was able to make him focus.

Azami used the power to see where all the attention of the world was focused, and find the place that nobody paid attention to.
>>
>>124547043
Lets not forgot cumming inside Momo-chan.
>>
All the powers are actually really strong though.
Invisibility that can't be beat through hearing or looking at the environment.
Disguising that doesn't require perfect knowledge of the person.
Mind reading that can also access memories.
Cyber form that isn't vulnerable to being deleted.
ESP that has no prerequisites for what it can see or conditions for when it can be used.
>>
>>124547082
Jesus fucking christ. Why doesn't Momo have her own series? I think she could be a much more interesting character than the anime made her out to be.

>>124547975
Yeah this whole series could have been way better, this is coming inside of momo-chan from a person who actually liked it.
>>
>>124548165
The powers are too strong though. There isn't a conflict that could offer any reasonable struggle.
>>
You guys sure want to come inside Momo-chan.
>>
>>124548469
What? What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>124548469
I'd need to see said "Momo-chan"
>>
Do you think Momo-chan can even get pregnant, even though she's a snake zombie?
>>
>>124549626
We should test.
I recommend cumming inside Momo-chan.
>>
>>124545832
But how do you feel about cumming inside?
>>
>>124549736
Inside who?
>>
>>124545832
it has a limited range you fucking tard.
>>
>>124549807
>Forgetting her full power
She can rule the world if she does this
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.