[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the strongest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: question.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
Who is the strongest?
>>
Think harder before making a thread.
>>
>>124503438
The one at the bottom left. That question mark looks OP as fuck.
>>
>>124504440
Seconded
>>
>>124504440
Don't be retarded. Bottom right question mark can kick his ass and you know it.
>>
>>124504525
No fucking way. Look at how scared it is, even top right would beat the shit out of it.
>>
>>124503438
I am
>>
>>124504440
The center one is on top of the pile for a reason
>>
Uchiha Madara. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, with Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken posessing perfect Musou Tensei, Inherited the Hiten Misturugi Ryu style fully mastering the Amakekeru Ryu no Hirameki, Having mastered Gear Third and mastered all 3 Haki's, and having graduated top of his class in the Navy Seals, has been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda with over 300 confirmed kills, is also trained in gorilla warfare and is the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.
>>
>>124504440
For all you know, the obscured paper on the right could be an exclamation point. What's stronger, the exclamation point or the question mark?
>>
>>124504969
yea but theres a question mark there
>>
>>124504969
Depends on the font
>>
>>124504644
Top Right is a pussy. Remember in episode 43 when Bottom Right forced Top Right to murder Top Center for his own amusement? And when he refused, he tore him a new one.
>>
>>124504890
It's on top because he's the MC, but thankfully he's not a Mary Sue and is not made to be the strongest on the universe.
Overall he's like the third strongest of them all, not counting right corner one because it's his hard counter.
>>
>>124505235
What font is the strongest? Is the antagonist an Impact question mark?
>>
>>124505291
Who knew Top Center had that much plot armor and could turn into exclamation forme after getting rekt by 50% Bottom Right?
>>
File: jpeg the strongest.jpg (125KB, 2000x2060px) Image search: [Google]
jpeg the strongest.jpg
125KB, 2000x2060px
>>
>>124505427

Comic Sans is the strongest.
>>
>>124505427
Impact became good in the end, though.
Now Comic Sans ¿, that one was fucking evil. Most disgusting question mark in existance.
>>
>>124505492
I'd peg Comic Sans for the comedic, sidekick bro of the MC. He's annoying and he's always around, but there's that small fondness for him in the dark recesses of your heart.
>>
>>124505531
No fucking way. Comic Sans is pure evil.
Didn't you watch when he turned into Comic Sans MS and betrayed everyone?
I still can't forgive him for killing Helvetica, she was best girl.
>>
>>124505429
Top Center is a fucking Mary Sue. Anyone who unironically likes Top Center has as shitty taste as anyone who likes The Middle.
>>
>>124505606
>Helvetica
>best
Nigga she was nothing compared to Century Gothic
>>
>>124505509
You leave /ñ/ out of this. No hicimos nada.
>>
>>124505699
>Liking gothic lolitas
Are you fucking emo?
>>
>>124503438
offs, it's the Tyrant Eye
>>
>>124505741
>NOT liking gothic lolitas
By any chance are you infertile?
>>
>>124505606
They'll need to use "that" to defeat him. By that, I mean the power of bold text.

I can picture Wild Words or Anime Ace being main/side characters in their quest to stop Comic Sans from becoming too prevalent. Maybe another villain can be Times New Roman or Calibri with how much they're pushed in academics.
>>
>>124505775
No, I like well endowed ladies, that's why I'm a huge Cambriafag
>>
I am.
>>
>>124505839
I pity for you Cowbriafag
>>
Middle Question Mark. And I'm not talking about Top Middle Question Mark. I'm not talking about Black Font Top Middle Question Mark either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Black Font Top Middle Question Mark with an underline and bolded, equipped with a / accent, a \ accent, a ^ accent and ? accent, with bright yellow highlight implanted in him so he has high visibility and can hurt your eyes when you look while being an expert in ending sentences.
yadayadayada
>>
>>124505792
Bitch, CS only lost because he was arrogant. Serious CS would have wiped the floor with them. Remember when he used Underlined Bold to kill the Wingdings 3?
>>
>>124505938
But that was only because he was using his Font Size 72 power up.
>>
>>124505915
He still jobbed against bottom left after getting all that shit. He only managed to get to a stalemate because muh power of italics.
>>
>>124505986
So what? he said he can go FS 72 even outside the Excel Workbook.
>>
File: wingdings senior.jpg (36KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
wingdings senior.jpg
36KB, 500x557px
>>124505938
Man, that episode was way too sad. Wingdings 3 was only trying to avenge the fallen.
>>
>>124506071
My Nigga. Wingdings and Wingdings 2 went down like champs too.
Too bad fucking Webdings was useless as always, that bitch could have healed W3 at least.
>>
File: hw9t5.jpg (197KB, 505x583px) Image search: [Google]
hw9t5.jpg
197KB, 505x583px
This guy
>>
File: 150px-Wingdings_NYC.svg.png (5KB, 150x134px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Wingdings_NYC.svg.png
5KB, 150x134px
>>124506071
>>124506161
>These idiots think Wingdings was good
Mark my words, in the end it will turn out that Wingdings was the true bad behind it all
>>
File: wingdings noble sacrifice.jpg (30KB, 192x199px) Image search: [Google]
wingdings noble sacrifice.jpg
30KB, 192x199px
>>124506320
But Wingdings valiantly sacrificed itself in order for the heroes to reach Comic Sans. Or was the death a facade all along?
>>
When will top right and bottom right finally fuck? It's been 4 seasons and they haven't even confessed yet.
>>
>>124506320
That theory was debunked ages ago. Win1fags are even worse than the people who like to shitpost about Verdana lusting for Arial Black's dick.
>>
>>124506435
Because Center is getting the bottom right.
>>
>>124503438
Goku
>>
>>124509362
Please, when ? goes into italic bolded underlined mode he surpasses Goku easily
>>
>>124509362
goku is the weakest character in DBZ, obviously Mr.Satan is the strongest!!
>>
Chaika.
>>
>>124503438
John Cena.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.