[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: 40819140_m.jpg (165KB, 375x600px) Image search: [Google]
40819140_m.jpg
165KB, 375x600px
A movie, a new game, and now the wait for Volume 12 is finally over. Title is Itsuka Disaster and will release on June 20th.
>>
>>124430629
>Itsuka Disaster
He will find another version of himself, and he will have to date himself. He will learn that he likes cock (especially his own) more than pussy, and thus lust for his alternate's cock.

Tohka will attempt suicide, but will fail because she's a bwaka and tries to cut her throat with a butter knife.
>>
>>124430629
Hopefully it will be about his past and DEM/Ratatoskr's objectives.
>>
>>124431134
Did you skip Rinne Utopia or something?
>>
>>124430629
Also there is a new video for the third game's opening.
>>
>>124431657
With the summary implying something happening to Shidou relating that the Spirit's powers(Currently 7 Spirits worth)are overloading and that Shidou's acting off, yeah big plot reveal coming soon, most likely his past. If they ever release a Season 3 of the Anime, it will be most hype. Now it looks to contain the Natsumi arc, Origami Arc, and now Shidou Arc.
>>
>>124431892
That's a terrible idea, both Natsumi and Origami arcs are two volumes long and we already know how rushed season 1 was.
>>
Nice to see some news.
>>
"Itsuka Disaster" - 06/20/15

"The powers of all the spirits Shidou has sealed are overheating, and Shidou is going out of control. In order to prevent the worst-case scenario all of the spirits try to kiss him, but they're thrown off by Shidou's unusual behavior....."
>>
>>124431788
http://www.compileheart.com/date/vita/special/
I like Ars Install theme more.
>>
>>124432040
So, it's going to be Rinne Utopia all over again
>>
>>124431892
>>124432040
Wait are we about to have a arc that doesn't introduce a new spirit?
>>
>>124432040
>06/20/15
Wait, June? Nice.
>>
>>124432331
>implying the second half won't be about Phantom/Rinne
>>
>>124432040
I think sealing Origami was the Key to unleash his lost memories. The position that Origami occupies in the Sephirot, Keter refers to the crown or in other words his brain meaning that Origami's Seal was the key to unlock his memories.
>>124432331
It might be the reveal that Shidou was originally a Spirit before his memories and powers were sealed away due to some trauma. His name contains a number, Number 11 or in other words GOD.
>>
>>124432024
Only two months for volume 12.
>>
>>124432493
but he didn't remember anything when he kissed Origami. It was the opposite, Tohka and the others got their memories back for some reason.
>>
>>124432403
That wouldn't be surprising but do note I said New spirit.

>>124432493
>Spoiler
Sounds like a endgame info dump, I'm guessing we'll be getting a little bit of information about the whole killing Shidou role that Kotori was forced to accept a while back
>>
>>124432597
but we don't know if Phantom is a spirit yet, also Kurumi isn't new either and No 2 is a crystal.
>>
>>124432186
Why is it called "Twin edition"?
>>
>>124432580
I'm thinking it was more of a latent type thing that when he needed to access the powers of the spirits again during a stressful time that that would be the trigger for this incident. Origami I said would be the key seal that would open the door to his lost memories. The stress would be the trigger.
>>124432653
Hopefully after this arc we can speed through and get the remaining spirits after this arc is over.
>>
>>124432802
I doubt that's the case, Shidou was unaffected for this whole time travel thing like Kurumi which is the reason he didn't remember anything when he kissed Origami, besides he has a better control of angels now since he doesn't need to be closer to the girl in order to use her powers(Natsumi's angel)

I'd say the amount of power inside him is finally affecting his body and something similar to RU is going to happen in volume 12.
>>
>>124432653
Oh yeah and if Mana becomes the crystal host the author doesn't need to introduce a new girl.
>>
Thank god. I couldn't care less about the movie. I just want this volume
>>
>>124433105
What if the movie turns out to be canon? Will you care?
>>
>>124432775
Because Rio is Rinne's twin.
>>
>>124433014
Though I think after this arc, he may keep the spirit eyes that normally manifests whenever he uses spirit powers as a sign of what's to come for him as his body is now making the transition from human to Spirit.
>>
>>124433282
Maybe but his body still takes damage when uses an angel also he lacks a crystal so I don't think he will become a spirit, not even Rinne was considered one after all.
>>
Cover when?
>>
>>124433190
No. Its shitty ims.
>>
>>124433568
but the LN author is working on it and Mayuri's normal design is one of Tsunako's.
>>
>>124433456
With 7 Spirits worth of power in his body currently, I think his body is now making the crystal. It has to be there because I think the pupils of the Spirits signify the fact that they have a Sephira Crystal inside their bodies.
>>
File: 1395424777147.gif (333KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1395424777147.gif
333KB, 480x270px
>>124433618
>IMS
>canon
>>
>>124433677
Nah, it would make the whole Kabbalah thing pointless since Da'at is not considered/has not a sephira. It's more safe to assume Shidou is half spirit which would explain the sealing powers and the fact he takes damage for using angels. Rinne didn't have crystal but her body was just fine.
>>
>>124433717
That's like saying season 1 is not canon because it was done by AIC+. The studio has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>124433832
Yeah, but her body was unstable because she was a mass of spirit energy. I think he needs to develop his own crystal if anything if he is to still continue on the path to sealing Spirits otherwise he is a literal Spirit Bomb.
>>
>>124433939
What? Her body wasn't unstable, Rinne was just a mass of energy with no physical form, this is the only reson she disappeared when Shidou kissed her.
>>
So, which girl is going to be in the cover? I say Phantom.
>>
>>124434021
Yeah, I just realized that as I was typing that. But taking away that energy caused her body to vanish because she was just a consciousness attached to a mass of spirit energy without something to bind the energy to a physical form. As I said if Shidou wants to continue to seal Spirits, he's gonna need a crystal to hold those powers in, because having all that power sealed in his body doesn't do him any good.
>>
>>124434164
Not necessarily. Kotori has a crystal but she's unable to control her powers and her body takes a lot of damage. This already happened with 3 spirits sealed and is happening again in volume 12, giving him a crystal now would debunk the theory Shidou is Da'at.
>>
>>124433717
They did S2 and it is canon.
>>
>>124434437
The LN is canon and nothing else.
>>
>>124434548
Rinne Utopia is canon, several short stories are canon.
>>
>>124433532
at least 2 week before volume 12 release.
>>
File: 49977529_p16_master1200.jpg (262KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
49977529_p16_master1200.jpg
262KB, 800x450px
>>124432040
Jesus, looks like we'll only get 2 volumes this year
>>
>>124434790
>looks like we'll only get 2 volumes this year
This was obvious since they delayed volume 12 for that Encore, but there is a small chance we can get three volume because the usual release dates are August/September and December/November.
>>
Still waiting for that Reine short story summary. RIP summary anon
>>
>>124434790
What about volume 11.5?
>>
>>124434397
Actually doesn't Kotori have healing powers as part of her Spirit powers? That's where Shidou gets it from in the first place. Also her crystal's Sephira nature turns her into a berserker. And isn't Da'at revealed when all the Spirits are in harmony?
Though now that I think about it, why kiss Shidou to regain their powers when it was established that Kotori and later Tohka can take back their powers fully even when sealed. Somethings fishy here...
>>
>>124435275
Kotori powers only heal wounds, things like diseases or genetic damage are not affected. Da'at is a hidden place where all the sephiras can be in perfect armony but It doesn't have a position in the tree of life or Sephira.

They probably thought(Toha, the twins, Origami) a kiss would help, otherwise Kotori wouldn't need to kill him if something bad happens.
>>
>>124435126
Will never get a summary
>>
>>124435562
That part is debatable, but that leads into conjecture and opinion so let's drop it for now. Though the other Spirits don't know that Kotori made a vow to Woodman about killing Shidou when this situation happens. I wonder how they and Kotori will react when the order comes down that Shidou must be disposed of because he is now out of control. Especially Kotori since she strongly loves him, and yet is the one who made the vow to kill him if this happens.
>>
File: 1304275479008.jpg (31KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
1304275479008.jpg
31KB, 360x361px
Does anybody have an EPUB for volume 7? I only realized recently that the translation finally finished, but the epub generator site has not updated.
>>
>>124434592
>Rinne Utopia is canon
That's a "Maybe" not a confirmation and the short stories are part of the whole LN.
>>
>>124435804
I'm more interested in Mana's reaction when she finally finds out about this mission. She loves Shidou way too much to let him die.
>>
>>124435940
>That's a "Maybe" not a confirmation
>Phantom using Rinne's appearance
>volume 12 description is very similar to Rinne Utopia's description
>>
>>124435996
I can imagine that she and the rest of the spirits minus Kotori will rebel against Ratatoskr and try to hide Shidou to the best of their abilities. Kotori ends up finding them by tracking Shidou's Reiyoku and attempts to initiate killing Shidou when Tohka body blocks her alongside the rest of the spirits leading to Black Kotori having a mental breakdown saying that Woodman was the reason that she could live a normal life and yet she loves her Onii-chan too like the rest of the spirits and thus be unable to complete the mission due to having too strong of an emotional attachment to Shidou.
>>
>>124436094
So you don't have a case at all? The novel itself puts the canonical state of Rinne into the maybe status and until volume 12 shows Rinne you can't use that as a point in your favor.
>>
>>124435804
What will be Tohka's reaction? are they going to fight each other? What will Mana do?
>>
>>124436287
Just like the whole "kanji in name" theory, right? Nothing is confirmed, everything is speculation yet people still consider these theories as basis for even more specualtion and theories and the best part is when they are confirmed to be true.
>>
>>124436094
Do you not remember the "Or not" part? All I see is Phantom borrowing the image of a random school girl
>>
>>124436416
No it's nothing like that, we have proof of the Kanji naming method be true. The novel itself puts the canonical state into question and just leaves it be
>>
>>124436217
I don't think ratatoskr is that good at tracking people. Hell, they didn't even realise Ellen was waiting for Shidou in his own house but Tohka and the others are too dumb to think a way to hide him and Mana is missing, maybe Kotori and the others have a chance.
>>
>>124434592
>Rinne Utopia is canon
Or not.
>>
>>124436518
We don't have any proof since it's never stated in the novels that is the case and the author still has a chance to debunk this theory if he gives Shidou a sephira crystal or makes Reine/Phantom/his mother Da'at, again everything is speculation.
>>
>>124435885
No.
>>
>>124436544
DEM, AST and Ratatoskr can track Spirits by the energy they give off. Shidou in Volume 12 is going to light up like a beacon to them because of the Spirit powers going out of control. And with 7 Spirits worth of energy, he would have a Spirit density greater than that of the First Spirit. Rinne alone with 3 Spirits worth of energy had enough to be on par with the First Spirit.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.