[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he could have beaten Gilgamesh if Illya wasn't in the way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: berserker-saber-fight-fate-sn.jpg (63KB, 1123x632px) Image search: [Google]
berserker-saber-fight-fate-sn.jpg
63KB, 1123x632px
So he could have beaten Gilgamesh if Illya wasn't in the way?
>>
>>124364229
Pretty much
>>
Slim chance.

Archer Heracles could beat Gil at least 33% of the time though.
>>
>>124364272
Don't throw random numbers at a secondary.

He'd have stood a chance. It's probably low, but Gil was pretty set on finishing this with swordspam and Enkidu alone. It was 'possible.'
>>
>>124364229
A serius Gilgamesh? No way in hell
A chilly Gilgamesh? There's a slight chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfGjKtyXNpQ
>>
I remember Berserker dying like a bitch in the VN..I might be confusing it with how Rider gets killed in FZ but I think he just crushed him with the chains.
>>
>>124364957
He tries to tear Berserker limb from limb with the chains, but he expected them to be broken. Still, he never had to peddle back and reflexively GoB Berserker at the last second from two yards away.
>>
I don't keep up with the VN but this scene gave me feels. I watched the original FSN anime and always viewed Iilya as a villain. It was surprising how choked up I got seeing her and berserker get wrecked so hard.
>>
>>124364229
Easily. Lancelot's NP counters Gil.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 500x707px
This thread needs Knight of Honor.
>>
>>124365178
It doesn't counter Gil as much as it allows Lancelot to survive against low outputs of GoB.
>>
File: praisethesunknight.png (22KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
praisethesunknight.png
22KB, 200x200px
>>124365178
>>124365335
Guinevere pls
>>
>>124365359
I don't get how it improves his survival chances, as far as I can tell it just allows him to aquire more useful noble phantasms over time. The only reason he can even do that is thanks to his ME enhanced A+ agility isn't it? Going by that logic, wouldn't he be better off deflecting and dodging Gil's weapon spam by further boosting his agi beyond A+ with Arondight instead of grabbing random weapons?
>>
>>124364229
No but berserker definitely would have fare much better.
>>
>>124365837
It's been said that the reason Lancelot stood against Gil and fared so well was due in very large part to his ME, so yeah. It's that, and his mastership with weapons that allows him to stave off volleys from GoB.

Being able to nab an NP here and there is neat, but it doesn't play that big a role against Gil.
>>
>>124366083
That's what Gilgamesh himself said.
>>
>>124364229
Yes, he'd have had a chance at beating Gil.

Maybe not a large one (he'd do better as Saber or Archer), but he'd definitely have a chance. More than anybody else besides possibly a handful of them, anyway.
>>
>>124366237

Why would he do better than Archer if Archer is Gil's hard counter?
>>
>>124366277
I mean Herc would do better as the Archer class.

Not that he'd be better than the red man.
>>
>>124366300

Ah, I misread. My bad.
>>
>>124366237
I don't think he'd do better as Saber class, is probably the same as being Berseker.
>>
>>124366656
Saber class would give him his true swordmanship skills, not the remnants and instinct he had as Berserker.
>>
He never stood a chance as "Berserker". Gil is just a fucking asshole.

If Heracles was given the chance to fight at his full capacity though, he'd most certainly make Gilgamesh work for it.

However if Gil REALLY wanted to win and just went full EA from the start then what the fuck could Heracles possibly do?
>>
>>124367030
probably tank it and not perma die off since i doubt EA would take all 12 lives in 1 go.

then Gil would stand there shocked to shit as hercules proceeds to rip his head off.
>>
>>124367087
> since i doubt EA would take all 12 lives in 1 go.
I personally don't doubt that it would do exactly that. But I suppose Gil has some chances to lose if Herc survives it.
>>
Has Gil ever had to move during a fight?
>>
Gawain can beat Gil
>>
>>124367087
why wouldn't it be able to when Shirou could in HF
>>
>>124367087
>>124367113
Didn't a shitty reproduction of Caliburn (or whatever fucking weapon he made) alone take away 7 of his lives?

I don't see why EA wouldn't totally fuck him in one hit. Even still, if Gil was going for the win from the start I don't see how Heracles could possibly compete. It's just too much of a counter pick.

It's kind of like if EMIYA wanted to fuck Gil up right from the get go. What could Gil hope to do in retaliation?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.