[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kekkai Sensen has the best OST this Spring Season, no competition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (404KB, 946x1340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
404KB, 946x1340px
http://youtu.be/xugtj4OkYZk

So far it's definitely OST of the season or even the year. It's jazzy as fuck.
>>
>>124318105
I hope this guy does more anime soundtracks. He's going places.

First for dick suck
>>
>>124318105
AOTS
>>
>>124318105
There are a good number of contenders. Despite being sort of disappointing, Punchline has an alright dance music OST.

Good to have a nice variety this season.
>>
Best ED
Also just by watching and reading the manga the author is a fan of Del Toro and Mike Mignola, which makes me really happy, since they're my favorite movie director and comic artist.
>>
>he linked my YouTube video
d-doushio
>>
>>124318493
And westerns, although that's probably no surprise. Nightow is a huge westaboo. Happily, he has great taste in westaboo stuff.

Also, it seems that either he or one of the animators really likes Pacific Rim too.
>>
File: 49950864_p0.png (2MB, 1700x956px) Image search: [Google]
49950864_p0.png
2MB, 1700x956px
>>124318507
Well thanks for making it. I kept forgetting to download those samples.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 480x600px
http://youtu.be/fi1HBbbFXo4

So looking at episode 4 preview does that mean we are getting a bit of plot? Also more action as well.
>>
the episode kind of confused me
the chess grandmaster just happened to be there when klaus showed up right? there wasn't some kind of previous setup for this that I missed?
Also why was playing the game with this alterworld guy killing the human players?
>>
caps for the next episode.

http://kekkaisensen.com/story/04.html It's gonna be good.
>>
>>124318731
A lot of the non-turbo autistic elevens and people of finer taste liked Pacific Rim. The entire movie is literally just a shout out to the mecha genre
>>
>>124318900
From what I understand, the Arururururu guy is an alterworld mafia godfather who can get you all kinds of shit, but he's a big fan of that chess game. Chess Grandmaster was there for his own reasons to get some nukes for ukraine. Klaus was there for get information.

You know the spirit room? Basically they were playing chess there. It takes a high level of concentration and gets harder the longer you play. Not to mention no breaks and high stakes leading to even more stress. And then there's Klaus played for 99 hours.
>>
>>12431909
Dragon Ball spirit room. Going with the most well known example of that kind of thing.
>>
>>124318900
>the chess grandmaster just happened to be there when klaus showed up right? there wasn't some kind of previous setup for this that I missed?

The grandmaster alien dude set it up specifically so that the russian guy would show up just before Klaus and Klaus would be forced to extend his playtime to save him
>>
>>124319094
>gets harder the longer you play
man maybe it was lost in translation or something but "it gets harder the longer you play" doesn't exactly mean "your brain starts imploding after a while" to me
>>124319152
Ah yeah he pretty much said that and I totally missed it because I'm stupid
>>
>>124319213
It gets harder and harder and he was playing against an opponent worlds of skill above his for ten hours straight with the knowledge that he was going to be killed if he didn't reach the time limit.

He basically exhausted himself and got scared shitless.
>>
>>124319213
Well, considering grandmaster guy was betting his own life and was sitting across from a monster literally made of brains, it's probably not something you can relate.
>>
File: story_04_cut03.png (175KB, 458x410px) Image search: [Google]
story_04_cut03.png
175KB, 458x410px
>>124318963
>>
>>124319351
that's moe as fuck
>>
>>124319308
>>124319269
But klaus starting bleeding out of his nose, and the grandmaster guy looked like his eyes were about to explode out of his fucking head so that made me think that this chamber thing was putting a great amount of physical duress on the players and the alien guy was either used to it or immune to it for some undisclosed reason
Now I've never tried to stay awake for 100 hours straight but I wouldn't imagine sleep deprivation would give you nosebleeds
>>
http://a.pomf.se/tnhkge.mp3
>>
Is there any good wallpapers out there for this show?
>>
File: 49900589_p0.png (402KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
49900589_p0.png
402KB, 600x900px
>>124319351
250 buff pounds of moe.
>>
>>124319213
Think about it though. Imagine playing DnD + 3D Chess for literally hours straight with not even seconds between moves.
>>
File: story_04_cut11.jpg (33KB, 458x258px) Image search: [Google]
story_04_cut11.jpg
33KB, 458x258px
>>124318873
Looks like that's right. It looks like the main focus is going to be introducing Abrams and the blood breeds.

Also holy hell Stephen is even hotter when he's been roughed up a bit.
>>
>>124319455
It's sleep deprivation plus stress. The stress is the important part. They are playing at maximum ability and super focused just to not get blown apart by this guy. Literally one minor fuck up and they lose. It's hard as fuck to keep that level of concentration and focus going for prolonged periods. And yeah, extreme stress can cause shit like random nosebleeds, burst veins, etc.
>>
>>124319624
Prolonged stress is actually really horrible for you, both mentally and physically.
>>
>>124319580
>>124319624
I feel like they could have used like an extra 5 minutes on that whole sequence, it felt really rushed and it felt like it didn't carry any weight behind it
I mean obviously Klaus isn't going to die on episode 3 I'm not a fucking idiot, so just knowing that took all the tension away and then like I said before, it just felt like it went by too fast
>>
File: story_04_cut06.jpg (39KB, 458x258px) Image search: [Google]
story_04_cut06.jpg
39KB, 458x258px
>>124318963

White's brother?
>>
>>124319351

The moest
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.