[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the fuck is her problem after that Ebina/Normie confession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 18

File: uhhhhh.png (634KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
uhhhhh.png
634KB, 700x720px
So what the fuck is her problem after that Ebina/Normie confession incident? Why did she get pissed off and everything became awkward at the club?

8man gets thing done but she doesn't like his methods? How come they couldn't come up with her own solution then?

I don't get it, 8man helps people yet it's not good enough for her and Yui. FUCKING WOMEN.
>>
>>124307288
It's pretty easy to explain man, really.
_______________READ___________________
_______________THE_____________________
_______________NOVEL__________________
>>
>>124307288
She needs to be raped by a pack of niggers.
>>
>>124307382
Even if I read the novel, I won't understand why Yukino was pissed off. If it's easy then explain it.

Ebina didn't want to lose the friendship with her circle and that guy didn't get hurt. 8man put himself out there and confessed. Ebina rejected and explained that she can't date anyone. The circle is saved. Everything is cool now.

So what's the problem?
>>
>>124307522
Watch episode 3 closely, maybe you will get it.
>>
>>124307288
Hachiman ends up hurting himself every time he tries to solve things.
His methods also revolve around preserving the status quo, according to her, he's just running away from the problem, not actually fixing it.
She's pissed off because he knows about his own martyr complex and refuses to change despite that.
>>
>>124307522
Did you watch the first season? Did you pay attention at all?
>>
>>124307751
You're half right.
Doesn't mean you aren't half wrong.
>>
>>124307759
Yes and I thought everyone was okay with his methods. Why get pissed off now?
>>
>>124307824
They were never ok with it.
They just accepted it because it was an emergency situation and he was the most efficient.
>>
Are people really this autistic or you people just pretend to not understand for the sake of circlejerking and/or shitposting?
>>
>>124307823
Never read the LN mind you, that's just my impression from the show.
>>
>>124307929
Maybe normies like you should explain why its a bad idea to sacrifice yourself even when you get things done.
>>
>>124307288
https://kyakka.wordpress.com/2015/04/16/oregairu-zoku-episode-3/
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu-too/episodes-1-3/.87266

Also, pay attention to the lyrics of the ED.
>>
File: fucking commie.jpg (121KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
fucking commie.jpg
121KB, 1360x768px
>>124307929
You know what they say about these people.
>>
>>124307824
They were fine with it the first time it really put a bent on his reputation (festival), because it was the first major situation like that, and you would treat it as an accident or just that there wasn't enough time to do something different. Ebina case was the moment girls noticed the pattern in 8man thinking, sacrificing himself to solve the case. He doesn't care, but there are some people that don't want to see him getting hurt. Now he wants to use the same method again and Yukino has enough of his shit.
>>
>>124307996
Fucking kill yourself, shitposter.

If you seriously can't figure it out you don't deserve to be told.
>>
File: 1748.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1748.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>Make a club which helps/solves people problems.
>8man does it in a way that affects himself but also gets the job done.
>Everyone hates him for completing the task but in a fucked up way.

Shit seems kinda silly at the minute.
>>
>>124307996
I agree that if you kill yourself the world would be a better place.
>>
>>124308088
Everyone evacuate, Ledouche is here.
The circlejerk will begin soon.
>>
>>124308088
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>124308082
So there really isn't a problem about his methods then? Why get all angst in the first place then?

Lets look at 8man's method in another way. A man works and provides for his family, yet most of the time he gets no recognition at work from his supervisors, his wife cheats on him, his kids don't respect him. Yet he works his ass off even when he knows it doesn't bring him anything but if its what keeps his family happy, he'll do it. 8man's methods are like this.

What.

is.

the.

problem????
>>
>Dude stop with the social suicide, its painful to watch
>no
>Dude please stop, look I am crying like a bitch just stop man, you don't even solve the problem really
>no
>Yeah well then fuck off

Whats so hard to understand?
>>
>>124308298
Welcome to /a/utism, enjoy your stay!
>>
>>124308289
Please try thinking.
8man throughout season 1:
>I HATE HOW MOST PEOPLE AROUND ME ARE SUPERFICIAL AND CLING TO ARTIFICIAL RELATIONSHIPS
8man now:
>HURR INSTEAD OF SOLVING THE UNDERLYING PROBLEM AND MAKING GENUINE RELATIONSHIPS LETS PRESERVE THE STATUS QUO
Also >>124308298 and >>124308079.
>>
>>124308289
maybe if you weren't born with autism you might understand. Fuck even Hachiman understands that what he is doing is the wrong way to do things, he just can't stop himself from being a martyr.
>>
>>124308289
That he is trying to keep the status quo in an already broken family, no one is happy.
>>
>>124308079
Is he really getting hurt, though? I mean, really, is he hurt if he's just acting? And everyone knows he's acting? That is, minus the two dumb sluts that are his "friends" and "care for him and don't want to see him get hurt". Not OP, but I also don't get what the big deal is. It's just a formality that was done for the sake of saving face on behalf of everyone. Everyone won, nobody really got hurt except maybe Tobe, and even then, he took it fine.
>>
>>124307288
The reason you don't get it is because it doesn't make any sense. Even an autistic bitch like Yukino wouldn't act this retarded in real life.
>>
The perfect personification of the women persona, you'll really never know what they think and why the fuck they are mad at you.
>>
>>124307288
because him playing batman and drowning in tragic narcissism is painful to watch especially since she considers him a friend at the very least.
>>
>>124308516
I agree with you anon. Ebina & 8man were both just acting out a scene for Tobe's benefit. Everybody knew it was fake (except Tobe), so nobody 'got hurt'. And he was just doing it to fulfill a request as part of his club duties. He didn't 'betray' anything.
>>
>>124308516
If you cared about someone, and that someone constantly puts himself down "for the sake of other people" you would tell that person to stop this fucking bullshit. Its dumb.
>>
The fact that they're so inconsistant with what they think of 8man's methods is really annoying. At first they didnt care but then they randomly started getting really emotional about it during the latest field trip arc and the school festival arc
>>
It's a show about assburger teenagers. What do you want?
>>
>>124308516
Stop self inserting and read the novel.
People hurt themselves in ways that they don't even know when they interact with other people, and its more obvious when they're going full social kamikaze and bring themselves down.
Hell its so obvious that even 8man himself notices.
>>
>>124308651
Yes, almost as if as characters they 'developed'?
>>
>>124307288
Are you baiting
>>
>>124308651
At first she didn't give a shit but now after they bonded a little she gets mad that he's getting the shaft out of everything that goes in school
>>
File: 1428686480011.webm (167KB, 198x576px)
1428686480011.webm
167KB, 198x576px
>>124307288
So is this thread basically "we understand why she did it, but we are mad that Yukino cared about 8man enough to get pissed off at him for hurting himself despite the results"?
>>
>>124308425
And in season one, he spoke what was on his mind even to that dumb wanna be culture festival president. Even people wanted to say what's on his mind but won't but he did it. What he did was effective and people already have a warped opinion about him. What's going to hurt him if he knows what he's doing is "social suicide" but it actually meet his principles of hating superficial relationships.
>>
>>124308722
Her attitude is still really bitchy.
The way sensei is reacting is the right way to go about it.
>>
What the fuck, this thread is like that "walk me home gently" one; there's no way someone is this dense.
>>
>>124308651
Peoples opinions of each other are inconsistent, whoa

Maybe this show is too complex for most of the /a/utists here.
Hell the writer even bothered writing a decent character bound by his own autistic rules so people like these can easily self insert, but they can't seem to understand anything beyond that
>>
Results are all that matter. 8man did nothing wrong.
>>
>>124308722
But that's Yui's mindset
>>
>>124308722
I'm not mad at Yukino. Fuck, I think she's the best girl in this series.

Just wondering why is she pissed off at 8man for doing what needs to be done. Her passive aggressive attitude towards 8man made me think like what the fuck did he do wrong? If he's doing something wrong, why won't she explain that shit to him? Instead, she says I'll do this request my way, you do it your way.
>>
>>124308516
He doesn't feel hurt because he already thinks of himself as the lowest tier human when it comes to society and interactions, that should take all the pain and blame. The point is, it's wrong for him to act this way, because in the long run he will only start hating himself. He also got some people around him that don't want him to end that way.
>>124308624
Ebina's case might have not been as harsh as the festival, since only some people knew about it, compared to the whole school hearing about the accident and hating him because of that. Nonetheless, he had to play the part of someone confessing his love and getting rejected, something that was harsh for him in the past. He haven't consulted that with his club either. While not big, the case was an alarm for the girls that Hachiman's methods aren't the best FOR HIM, and something should be done about it.
>>
>>124308678
>muh social suicide in high school

They're about to go to college, who gives that much of a shit about high school?
>>
>>124308781
Sensei can't react any other way because she's not really a part of 8man's life. At the end of the day, Yukino is ACTUALLY his friend and its natural for her to feel distraught when 8man keeps acting like an autist.
>>
>>124308635
Well, yea, but I think in this case we can agree it was a special situation. Not only that, but the ends justify the means seeing how there was no extra drama, aside from the one Yukino insists on creating. Again, everyone really knew it was fake. Ebina, Tobe, Hayama and so on, and it was all just to save face. They could've gotten someone else who they didn't know to do it, and it wouldn't have worked the same way because they probably wouldn't be as "close" as they would.

>>124308679
How am I "self-inserting"? Please, it's clear as daylight that it was all just a front for the sake of saving face. It was an act, and everyone knew it, which is what they wanted in the first place to keep their beloved status quo and "superficialities".
>>
File: 35515781_p1.png (383KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
35515781_p1.png
383KB, 708x1000px
>>124308722
Having reading the whole arc beforehand, it just makes her more likeable for me.
>>
>>124308885
Teenagers are stupid.
>>
HURT FEELIIIINGSSSS

Seriously, this teenage melodrama pisses me off. 8man, sensei and Haruno are the only redeeming characters.
>>
>>124308885
And he will go the college with the same self-destructive mindset, making a fool of himself there too.
>>
>>124308949
Great, you should stop watching it then. In fact, don't bother with visiting the thread either.
>>
>>124308949
But 8man isn't hurt. He's not even phased by people talking shit to him or looking down on him.
>>
>>124308785
8man is to much of a normie for /a/utists
>>
>>124308861
We know Yukino is basically autistic when it comes to relationships with people. It's not that far of a stretch to assume she can't properly convey how she feels about it.
She cares about 8man more than the results, which is honestly a good thing.
>>
>>124308885

But this is Japan though. Everyone knows your life is over once you leave highschool and you mind as well kill yourself.
>>
>>124308801
the ends don't always justify the means
>>
>>124308970
I'm here to share my negativity with you.
>>
>>124308877
>He doesn't feel hurt because he already thinks of himself as the lowest tier human when it comes to society and interactions, that should take all the pain and blame

But again, there really wasn't any pain or blame there at all, aside from the one Yukino and Yui got, which could have honestly all been avoided with a simple heads up. They need to get over it, because it's no big deal.

>The point is, it's wrong for him to act this way, because in the long run he will only start hating himself. He also got some people around him that don't want him to end that way

But why? The only way he could've been hurt was if he actually felt anything for Ebina, and the confession was for real. Which it wasn't. All he really did, was just say something. He politely avoided Tobe the trouble and pain of being rejected, and in a straightforwards and direct manner. Could it have been more simple? Yea, he could've gone with a no-nonsense approach and simply asked Ebina how she felt about him from the start, and do everything from under the table. But everyone's too thickheaded and immature to openly talk about their feelings in that show.
>>
>>124309000
that's what he keeps telling himself yes.
>>
>>124308877
>he had to play the part of someone confessing his love and getting rejected
Exactly, he was playing the part of someone confessing, and Ebina was playing the part of someone rejecting him. He very clearly wasn't hurt at all, because they were both just acting. For Yui & Yukino to get mad at him because he's 'hurting himself again' just doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>124309092
While I agree that he refuses to accept the fact that he wants to belong and puts on his edgy act, this whole Ebina situation really is an exception. See >>124308624
>>
File: Bitch .jpg (45KB, 675x604px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch .jpg
45KB, 675x604px
>>124307288
I also like to think that she's pissed at 8man because he refuses to change who he is, even though she's tried her best and her best isn't good enough. She's failed and hates to lose.
>>
>>124309138
sure, but what about next time, or the time after that. This is a repeating pattern yui and yukinon are just noticing
>>
WAIT

was it because he cut in front of that normalfag to confess to Ebina? Because even I thought that was a dick move (if I was in Tobe's shoes).

I still don't get why the girls are mad at him.
>>
>>124308912
>Again, everyone really knew it was fake.
Just because everyone knew, doesn't mean that everyone knew that everyone knew.
How was Yukinon and Yui supposed to know that Hayama requested it?

When 8man said to take care of it they trusted him, they didn't expect that. They were shocked, and they don't have the big picture. They would even have accepted it if that was supposed to be the last time. But 8man doesn't intend to stop to socialy kill himself to avoid a problem instead of solving it.
>>
>>124309189
Well, they're losing their shit for absolutely no reason. You want to crack down on his bullshit? Do it when he actually does something. Not now. To get mad at him for "not considering them" right now, when all he did was simply help out is honestly bullshit. Instead of seeming like they care and want to help out, they come across as complete and utter emotional wrecks that are too clingy for him. even moreso than they are already
>>
>>124309232
Getting rejected makes people look down on you. 8man is taking the brunt of that for Tobe so their group doesn't dissolve.
8man only acts edgy and wants to be a normalfag and doing this just hurts him and that's why the girls are pissed off at him.
>>
Even if 8man isn't harmed by what he does, the girls find that hard to swallow because his way of doing things would be socially harmful to normal people. As relatively normal people themselves, they can't help but find his behavior distasteful. For him, it doesn't matter, but they don't share his perspective of not being invested in anything.
>>
>>124308912
In the case of Japanese highschool society, it wouldn't end as just 'oh all the close friends know that it was an act' type of thing.
First of all, the act of confession is something that 8man just does not want to deal with due to his trauma. Then the rest of the school will end up hearing about it, and it'll probably end up as a rumor. These affects 8man since this kind of thing is what made him become such a bitter person in the first place.

And they're Japanese so there's extra amount of muh honor and muh social status, which affects 8man regardless of how much he doesnt want tk care about it.
>>
File: 1420181660819.jpg (6KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
1420181660819.jpg
6KB, 250x235px
>>124309247
>they come across as complete and utter emotional wrecks that are too clingy for him
what are emotionally unstable teenagers

What show do you think we're watching?
>>
>8man has no problem doing what he did
>it's only when the two bitches start acting up that he starts feeling bad

So it's not him that's hurting himself, it's them. Remind me, why can't he just quit the club?
>>
ITT 9999/10 EDGY

>it doesn't matter if I sacrifice myself
>I got the job done
>I don't need friends
>I don't care if I'm causing other people who care about me to worry
>>
>>124309342
Sensei will punch him or something.
>>
>>124309176
Meh, Yukino is a hypocrite. She's probably upset he's flip flopping on his views.
>>
>>124309342
>Remind me, why can't he just quit the club?
Because he actually doesn't want to, because he actually cares. Turns out no matter how much you say you don't care, it doesn't actually make you care any less.
>>
Batman solves problems, 8man avoids them.

Batman=/= 8man

Their methods are similar but fundamentally different in the result.
>>
>>124309247
>You want to crack down on his bullshit? Do it when he actually does something.
So it's a good timing, because he is doing that again. Him confessing to Ebina was a shock, because they had no idea he would do that. Now his very first idea is to have someone give a horrible speech and take all the hate in place of Iroha. And that someone is of course him, AGAIN. If they enable his behavior, he will do it again and again, and they can't just ignore that anymore.

Yukino knows he won't listen to direct explanation and will just deflect it with his "I don't care I get hurt" bullshit, so she gives her best to find a way to complete the task without using his method, to show him that you can actually do it without sacrifice.
>>
>>124309453
Actually, they are very similar. Batman takes care of criminals unlike law enforcement where they usually need a warrant to do things. Batman even killed Harvey Dent, who was in the public hailed as a hero which made him Gotham City's Public Enemy #1.
>>
File: rorcomprommise.jpg (48KB, 312x500px) Image search: [Google]
rorcomprommise.jpg
48KB, 312x500px
They don't like him throwing himself to the wolves like he isn't worth anything. They're right but not for the reasons they think they are. It's:
>>124307996
Because these normalshits don't deserve it. They're not being helped to help themselves. 8man is just their tool so they don't have to face the consequences and harsh reality. He's doing a disservice --he's no hero, he's a slave, a whipping boy.
>>
>>124309517
You literally have to be denser than lead to not see what he was going to do a thousand fucking miles away, though.
>>
I personally wouldn't recommend anyone to read the novels.
The characters in the novels are different. Hachiman is not likeable in the novels.
Neither is anyone else, but his character suffers the most from the monologues and explanations.
>>
>>124308298
>>124308425

Why do the girls (and 8man himself) think that his actions contradict his beliefs? He's not doing this shit because he volunteered, he was dragged into that club and he's been doing the work that he's supposed to do, quite exemplary at that, considering the results.

Who the fuck cares if he doesn't fix the problem? He fulfilled the request, actually three conflicting ones in one fell swoop with minimal backlash that he directed at himself, job done. The fact that it's a shallow relationship makes it even more reasonable that 8man doesn't actually want to fix their shitty problems at the core.

Yukino makes a club to help people with their requests but gets mad when a seemingly impossible situation gets resolved and all requests succesfully dealt with, yet if things had gone her way everything would have fallen apart.
>>
In my opinion I think Hachiman is a great example of an unreliable narrator. His world views and methods of solving problems are so negative that we can't help but wonder if he's going about this the right way.
And the fact that he continues to hang around with everyone and hasn't quit the club yet implies that maybe deep down he really wants to be accepted, despite what he says.

Even though this is supposedly a "romantic comedy", the characters are actually pretty well written.
>>
>>124309886
Hachiman isn't likeable in the anime either, edgy self-inserting teens notwithstanding.
>>
>>124309970
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1423808827695.jpg (266KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
1423808827695.jpg
266KB, 905x881px
>>124309970
>not posting the superior vocaroo
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fD5JbpvjzL
>>
>>124310104
>>124309970
>Attention whores
Why not get a trip so I can filter you out?
>>
>>124310172
not the guy you are replying to but I find it hilarious some one on an anime imageboard can make you mad enough to want to filter them.

hahahaha, so good.
>>
I can't wait until Volume 9 is adapted and all the animefags cry about the new and less edgy 8man
>>
>>124310291
what do you expect from normalfags from reddit that want to fit in /a/?
>>
>>124310062
Anime 8man is made for delusional edgefags with shallow lifestyle, where as the LN 8man is pretty sarcastic and self-deprecating about his own edgeness that it makes him at least an interesting character to read about, at least until he goes through major developments.
>>
So where is the best place to get the LN from? I tried looking at batoto and there was almost nothing uploaded
>>
>>124310631

amazon.jp
>>
>>124310498
>the LN 8man is pretty sarcastic and self-deprecating about his own edgeness
That's the impression I got as an anime-only fag. You actually have to pay attention to anime in real time to get all the nuances.
>>
What happened to the style of artwork for the show this episode? Everyone looks sort of different compared to the last one. New hirees? QUALITY?
>>
>>124310631
>Batoto
>for LNs
>>
File: haha get a load of this faggot.jpg (86KB, 1080x616px) Image search: [Google]
haha get a load of this faggot.jpg
86KB, 1080x616px
>>124310631
>>
>>124310804
Different studio. Where the hell were you for the past two seasons?
>>
>>124310813
>>124310840
Sorry for asking, I'll keep looking
>>
>>124307751
I can see that, but how hard is it for her to say: "Hey 8man, I disagree with your method and here are my reasons." Instead of sulking in her corner and be a complete retard.
>>
>>124310913
It's literally the first and second fucking google results you dumb idiot
>>
>>124310938
It's very hard. She puts Hachiman on a pedestal, same as she does with her sister. Because of that, she thinks he knows what she's thinking. At least until book 9. That's when misunderstandings get cleared up because they start to open up to each other and rely on each other. It's beautiful, especially after the end of volume 8 which punched me in the dick.
>>
>>124310913
http://baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Youth_Romantic_Comedy_Is_Wrong_As_I_Expected
>>
>>124311202
>spoonfeeding
>>
>>124311220
Please do not abuse the quote function.
>>
>>124311237
How is it an abuse? It was a proper quote.
>>
>>124311277
Whom are you quoting?
>>
>>124311288
The fellow above me in that post that you initially replied to.
>>
>>124308861
She reacted because 8man went full hipocrite, he said that he disliked superficial relationships yet he defends said "normal" relationship.
Both had mutual understanding over how they hate said relationships, yet he defended it and even admitted that it would be better if they were "normal".
Yukino got angry because she noticed that 8man betrayed his own ideals.
>>
>>124309970
underrated post
>>
>>124310970
Not him, but: I see this all the time. You guys should remember, Google bases search results on location. Just because YOU see it right at the top of Google doesn't mean the other guy does.
>>
>>124307288
>So what the fuck is her problem after that Ebina/Normie confession incident?
It's just teenage melodrama.
Dudes are 16.
16 and japanese...
>>
>>124309970
wtf? that shit sounded like it was recorded in hell
>>
To be honest, I don't understand why everyone made a big deal of how 8man solved the Ebina/Tobe deal.
Everyone there (or at least everyone relevant) knew it was a ruse. Even fucking Tobe, who should be the one getting angry at 8man apparently betraying him was cool with it.

I would understand Yukino and Yui making a big deal had he made something similar to what he did during the cultural festival in which he did paint himself as a jerk. However, this time around nearly everyone involved knew what he was doing and why, and most were even grateful of what he did. So, there was no chance of backlash.

The whole drama was poorly written, especially when Yukino and Yui could even have tried talking things out first.
>>
File: News53572.jpg (117KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
News53572.jpg
117KB, 1440x810px
>>124311108
>She puts Hachiman on a pedestal
I follow your thinking, but what I don't get is why, if she idolizes him, she attacks Hachiman with insults?
Is she looking for a reaction? Does she think it's the only way to start a conversation?
>>
>>124313034
talking what out first?
>>
>>124312250
And socially stunted.
>>
>>124313161
8man is a well adjusted normal compared to Yukino. When 8man found out Yukino wasn't perfect (she lies). he blamed himself. When Yukino found the same with 8man, she blames him instead.
>>
>>124313257
His way of doing things.
If they didn't want him doing those sorts of things again, the best thing to do would have been to talk to him after he finished the Ebina business and tell him please not to do those things again.

Now, if after being told in a good way to stop, I could understand them getting angry/frustrated if he did it again, but this time around didn't warrant all this drama.
>>
>>124313489
Yes, I remember that. Poor Hachiman, I felt his pain.

But before that. Why did she call Hachiman a rotten eyes and all that shit if she sees him as "superior"? Was that the only way to get his attention?
>>
File: 1369040797541.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1369040797541.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>124313034
>Yukino and Yui could even have tried talking things out first.
>Does she think it's the only way to start a conversation?
Remember that this is what Yukino is like. Even if she's a ball of confusion inside, she must keep up the appearance of righteousness and calm.
>>
>>124312176
What comes up when you google it then? Go ahead, I'll wait.
>>
>>124313727
She's socially retarded, in a different way from 8man.
Both 8man and Yukino try to keep people away, but react differently when their space is invaded. 8man deals with it by internalising things and putting up a cynical front, whereas Yukino puts up her Ice Queen deal.

That also affects they way they interact, and why Yukino talks the way she does with 8man.
>>
>>124313727
She attacks him because of his attitude and beliefs, but secretly respects him.
>>
>>124313633
Sensei already told him to stop and that it wasn't the right thing to do after the school festival. Also, people don't normally voice whatever is on their mind without fear of repercussions. This is a school setting, not a forced rehab intervention where you are guided by a mediator to talk out every single thing that's on your mind.

It's absolutely irrational to expect people to always behave rationally, objective, and to the point.
>>
>>124313958
True, but this wasn't the type of situation that should warrant this much drama.
They might be teens, but even teens would have solved this one by talking as there was nothing to misunderstand or personal issues involved.
>>
I'm probably not familiar with chinese high school student council elections, but why does 8man think his plan is without fault? Even if he does take the fall for Isshiki, if she's the only candidate, who else could the students vote for?
>>
>>124313161
>>124313727
That was before Yukino saw the 8man's twisted way of saving things.
It seems like she's been insulting him less and less as the LN goes on.
>>
>>124314114

Yeah, but there really is no other way. If nobody is on the running for president it's because nobody wants to be president. Hounding people until someone complains is really foolish.

I any case, he ends up coming up with a better solution that still satisfies his client.
>>
>>124314045
Pretty sure Yukino is trying to level with 8man. It seems to me that she wants to make a point that 8man's methods are flawed and not reliable. I think this is why she brings up their initial competition. Telling 8man straight out will not change his line of thinking. If he's still forced to do the club shit but doesn't provide input or just simply goes with the flow, then he'd be conforming against his actual will, which is 100% against his character, and is also an aspect of social communities that Yukinoshita despises.

Yuigahama is also always just apprehensive when it comes to helping 8man.
>>
>>124314121
>It seems like she's been insulting him less and less as the LN goes on.
Really glad to know. I really like Yukino with every passing episode.

Some days ago I was talking with a friend and tried to explain Yahari after he asked me about how the anime was and about the characters.
I explained that what I love about Yukino is the way she seems and acts as a perfect girl, in manners, studies and sports; yet the anime shows you how mess of a woman she is without showing you directly.
>>
File: f0066630_4a52eae79727a_1.jpg (47KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
f0066630_4a52eae79727a_1.jpg
47KB, 480x272px
I finally figured out why he's called 8man
kill me
>>
>>124314784
At least you didn't ask why in the thread.
>>
>>124309300
>>124309311
Technically he didn't get rejected. Ebina said she wouldn't go out with anyone, no matter who it was:
>'I don’t really want to date anyone right now. No matter who confesses to me, I definitely won’t go out with them.
>>
>>124314434
I'm glad he comes up with something else later, but back to the original plan; to say that there really is no other way implies that his method is actually a way in the first place right? But it wouldn't solve the problem at all. Isshiki would still become prez.
>>
>>124314784
Other fun ones include 893 and 573.
>>
Ayane Sakura's voice does things to my penis.
>>
>8man is a normalfag who acts the way he does because some normie rejected him from dating them
>>
>>124314962
He just said that they would have a special election in the LN. I guess it's implied that hopefully they could find someone else.

>>124315109
There's been more trauma from that.
>>
>>124313161
>I follow your thinking, but what I don't get is why, if she idolizes him, she attacks Hachiman with insults?

Tsundere.
>>
>>124315174
>There's been more trauma from that.

Normie World Problems.
>>
>>124315217
So what you wanna read an LN about starving kids in Africa or something?
>>
>>124313161
>ego
>sore loser
>only know how to use insults and anger to show love
>highly competitive streak
>can't show her honest feelings
>unable to understand her own attraction to a supposed loser/trash boy
Pick all
>>
>>124315254
Neckbears from /a/frica.
>>
File: 1388534132203.jpg (50KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
1388534132203.jpg
50KB, 300x274px
>>124313034
Yui is basically noticing a pattern where he makes himself out to be the scapegoat, and since she obviously likes him doesn't agree with it. Remember, she's a normalfag and doesn't want to see him hurt socially, but it also shows his general disregard for his own well-being and abysmal self-worth which I'm sure is painful for her to see.

In Yukino' case it's more the fact that he's putting himself in the crossfires to protect a 'superficial' relationship, which she hates and thought he hated as well. And yet 8man says it's a good things are 'normal.' She's realizing that he either consciously or unconsciously wants to keep the status quo of appearances and superficial relationships in tact because then he doesn't have to deal with the problem directly. This is particularly upsetting for her because she's realizing they don't actually see eye to eye on the one thing she thought they had in common (hating the act of keeping up fake relationships and interactions just for the sake of appearances).

I'm sure she also actually cares about 8man but doesn't quite realize it herself yet (or does and simply won't admit it), and doesn't like seeing him get the shitty end of every situation, which is why she shows so much frustration with his methods but can't explain why they put her off, which frustrates her further.

In the big picture it all seems kind of silly, but when you consider they're all teens all the characters are pretty well-written.
>>
Wait, do people actually still believe Hikki isn't in the service club by choice at this point?

Nobody could really be that dense.
>>
What's with the new eye color and highlights? Is it supposed to emphasize her difference from Yukino?
>>
>>124315624
Her change was the most radical from S1. Still, I think she is gorgeous, a great competition to Yukino.
>>
Isn't this pretty fucking questionable? It doesn't pique 8man's interest at all? What the fuck is his relation to onee-san?
>>
>>124308516
He is, read the novel after the festival arc when he became the school most hated person, people were talking shit, or making jokes about him. He even said it felt painful.
>>
>>124316339

He just wanted to drink coffee in peace.
>>
Orange Juice > Wine
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.