[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best arc ? And why is it tsubasa cat ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: harem.jpg (240KB, 1624x750px) Image search: [Google]
harem.jpg
240KB, 1624x750px
What is the best arc ?
And why is it tsubasa cat ?
>>
>>124306422
You named it.
Good taste.
>>
Tsuki because it has the most doll
>>
bset arc is shinobi time :/
>>
File: 2ndS Ep5-5-2.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2ndS Ep5-5-2.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Tsubasa Tiger, easily.

Hitagi Rendezvous, when it comes out
>>
the one that'll never be animated
>>
File: Hanekawa II.jpg (326KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
Hanekawa II.jpg
326KB, 600x880px
>>124306422
I've been listening to Sugar Sweet Nightmare a lot lately, and for some reason I feel very sad about how Muraragi-san doesn't love Cat back.

I'm not even a catfag
>>
>>124306422
Cat a shit. Snail arc is best.
>>
File: Snail I.jpg (1MB, 1297x1390px) Image search: [Google]
Snail I.jpg
1MB, 1297x1390px
>>124314677
>Cat a shit
Don't bully anon, there's no such thing as a shit monogatari girl.

>Snail arc is best
Which one? nevermind, it doesn't matter, you're right anyway.
>>
I posted a thread about this earlier today, does anyone know what made Shinobu unable to superjump with Doll, Araragi and Hachikuji in Orimonogatari?
>>
>>124315727
Are you talking about when they escaped from the darkness that attacked them in the cram school?

Shinobu jumped into Araragi's shadow, so she should have been brought along for the ride, but the darkness touched his shadow before Yotsugi jumped, separating them.

If you're talking about why Shinobu didn't just do some jumping herself (like she did in Kabuki), well, I dunno.
>>
>>124307965
Doll aside, Tsuki sucked ass.
>>
File: BN2Varsword.webm (1MB, 240x160px)
BN2Varsword.webm
1MB, 240x160px
>>124306422

The Nadeko Medusa -> Hitagi End arcs were leagues beyond the rest of the show honestly.
>>
>>124317793
Yeah that's what I meant.
I also wonder what happened to her after. That arc was supposed to be focused on Shinobu and it enden up being the sob story it was.
>>
>>124306422
Hana by far. Numachi and Kanbaru are great characters and SHAFT actually made good use of imagery in hinting at the underlying themes of the arc.
>>
Hitagi End because best girl Kaiki
>>
>>124318265
She went back to Araragi's house to look for him but she ran into Black Hanekawa. Don't you remember that from Tsubasa Tiger? After that Black Hanekawa gave her a lift to the cram school which they discover is burnt to the ground. After that Tsubasa Tiger skips a bunch of chapters.

Owari vol2 goes into detail starting there. Bat and Cat get assaulted by something, they split up, eventually Bat meets back up with Ragi and they sort out that job that Gaen assigned to him.
>>
>>124318476
Oh, I did not remember that.
Also is the Owari LN translated or do you know moon?
>>
>>124318582
I read it in Japanese.
>>
>>124318606
Did you read them all?
>>
>>124318781
Bake 1, Hana, Otori, Oni, Koi, Tsuki, Koyomi, Owari 1&2. Currently reading Kabuki before I move on to Owari 3.

Nisio's writing is fun.
>>
>>124318947
How do you deal with all the fucking Kanji? He uses dank ass kanjis don't he?
>>
>>124318947
Do you know of any place where I could read the summarised plot of the untranslated LNs?
>>
>>124318947
How did you miss Kizu?
Kabuki the comfiest, enjoy it anon
>>
>>124306422
Just stop. God dammit just quit questioning every little thing, stop being _that_ guy who picks and picks and picks at something. You are so FUCKING annoying. Stop saying "just curious" and "can you explain" and "why is it that" just stop. Just. Stop.
>>
>>124319354
Oh whoops. Yeah Kizu was the first one I read of course.

>>124319052
I don't really understand the question. Yes, Japanese is written with kanji.

>>124319066
http://google.com
>>
>>124319066
You can find summaries for all of Owari on the wiki. They don't have Koyomimonogatari summarized but those stories are irrelevant to the overall plot for the most part.
>>
>>124318269
>and SHAFT actually made good use of imagery in hinting at the underlying themes of the arc.

I missed all of these 'cause I'm too autistic to find them. Spoon feed me please anon
>>
>>124319418
I tried google already of course, I wouldn't ask if I didn't have some real trouble finding it.
>>
>>124319066
>>124319506
There's a giant thread on animesuki. Try something like this

https://google.com/search?q=site%3Aforums.animesuki.com+ominom+novel+summary+koimonogatari

Substituting koi for whichever you're looking for.
>>
>>124319732
Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
>>
>>124319487
A lot of death and suicide-related shit. Random scenery shots are of desolate deserts and dead plants/animals, Kanbaru being buried alive in sand and suffocating underwater, Numachi sitting at the top of the pit she's in, hoops in >>124318269 representing nooses, and some others such as being cherryblossom trees everywhere when her arm is fixed or her running to a crossroads in a desolate wasteland when she hears of Numachi's death representing Kanbaru's changes in mood.

There are others that I either missed or are just 2deep4me, like pic related.
>>
>>124319418
>I don't really understand the question
Some anon said that NisiOisin uses some very obscure Kanji.
>>
>>124320170
It's a light novel. It's trashy light reading chapter books targeted at teenage boys. I'm not sure what you're expecting here.
>>
>>124320264
Not all light novels adhere to the norm, just look at anything written by Kawakami.
>>
>>124307991
He said best not second worst.
>>
Mayoi Jiangshi > Snail > Kizu > Monkey > Everything else > Ocean of tears and feces > Snake 2
>>
>>124322383
Mayoi Jiangshi is objectively the worst arc in all of monogatari.
You're opinion is a total shit.
>>
>>124322460
Wait a fucking minute right there motherfucker.

Are you saying you didn't put your hands on your cheeks as your ugly face was being twisted by the intense feeling of comfiness that this sweet arc bestowed upon you?

Are you one of those retards that hate character development?

Did you not enjoy the fireworks?
>>
>>124320168
I'm still having trouble understanding these background.
>>
>>124325006
Dig a grave, maybe?

The broken stairs made more sense than that.
>>
>>124320168
Numachi's in the car to hint at the fact that she tried to kill Hachikuji.
>>
>>124325006
japan has an excessive amount of construction equipment therefore the people who invested in them killed themselves to not live the shame of having bought so many
>>
>>124325236
How the broken stairs make more sense?
>>
>>124306422
Koimonogatari and Otorimonogatari
>>
What's up with all the catfags recently. They've made monogatari threads unbearable. I don't think we've had a decent monogatari thread in two months.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.