[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plastic Memories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

Did they just confirm /ss/?
>>
No, he's implying she's never dated anyone either.
>>
>>124297845
They live in a world where everyone has a fully customizable android with genitalia. The only one not fucking their android is MC.
>>
>>124298018
This is the line right before.
It certainly seems like the shota is implying she can't control herself when she's home alone with her botbuddy
>>
>>124298062
Are you really ready to fuck a robot, anon? I mean holy shit I'd be like all for it but then when I realize it's only a robot I would feel very weird and disgusted.
>>
>>124298112
Oh shit, I was thinking it was a response to that 'you've never dated anyone, have you' line.

Seems like you're right, then.
>>
>>124298146
>fuck a robot that looks identical to a human, and has all the same functions
>feel very weird and disgusted
Really?
>>
>>124297845
Not enough female shotacons in anime.
>>
>>124298146
>it's not a real human
Japan pls.
>>
>>124300800
Maybe robots remind them too much of koreans?
>>
>your senpai will never tell you to rape your female coworker

Why even be gainfully employed?
>>
this show is going down the toilet
>>
>>124302450
Nope, still best original of the season by far.
>>
>>124302450
This episode was great, though. Cute girls and dementia are like butter and bread. Isla's got that invalid moe down pat.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 631x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 631x720px
>>124302450
It's pretty good
>>
>>124302450
Actually, it's the opposite. Episode 3 was better than the former. It's still not so good, but I feel that there is potential so I'll just watch the whole thing.
>>
>>124302450
Agreed. Everything after Ep. 1 has been such a bait and switch, here I was hoping for a SciFi show that explored the nature of Robot/Human relationships and how we define the rights of artificial intelligence and what I get is a Slice of Life/Comedy/Romance instead.
>>
>>124303773
I thought it was obvious from the getgo that this'd be a show about mortality, letting go and dementia more than anything.

Isla's mind is coming undone at the seams, she can't even manage simple things anymore but can't understand why they're so difficult and she's terrified of dying while constantly faced with the imminent reality of it. The way her character is being handled is really compelling and the more we see of her the more interesting the show gets.
>>
File: 1425687713027.gif (481KB, 276x391px) Image search: [Google]
1425687713027.gif
481KB, 276x391px
>>124302450
It depends which way they're going to take it.

I hope its some Ano Hana tears in tissues ending, MAKE ME CRY DOGAKOBO.
>>
>>124302450

this show is giving me lot's of lewd doujin idea's
>>
>>124300800
plastic
>>
>>124303878
And it'd be great if they actually made use of episode 1s plot device to explore that element more satisfyingly. They have a job that allows them to go door to door and come to grips with the reality of death and since then Ep 1 its been nothing but an afterthought.

Instead what we get is "haha Isla is so incompetent" and jokes about living with a female for half the span of a single episode.
>>
People whining about comedy/SoL don't even understand that episode 3 WAS a part of the setup/plot. Importantly it showed Isla being unwilling to be emotionally connected to those around her. It wasn't just an SoL/comedy episode for fuck's sake. If there's one thing this show does well it's seamlessly merging plot and comedic relief moments.
>>
>>124302450
Why does these people think the shows quality is degrading? What exactly made this episode worse than the ones before?
>>
>>124304874
I just feel like shitposting.
>>
>>124304758
12 episodes is a bit long if they're going to spell out everything in the very first one and it would just end up in a Nolanesque "let me explain the plot and themes of the movie" monologue.
I'm not sure that what they're trying to say deserves an entire show though.
>>
>>124304827
Yeah, the whole bit about her retreating into the "I am a robot" thing to cope with her failing lifespan really sort of struck home to me just how much that reality was affecting her.

Like she's already pretty much severed her ties with those around her to make her passing easier and she's afraid of connecting with MC because it will just make it more difficult to say goodbye while she just runs out the clock.
>>
>>124300800
Man, I just want to run my hand under her tit and get all the sweat from being a mechanic all over me.
>>
>>124304874
The gags, which made up even more of this episode than the last one, aren't very amusing. Meanwhile, the actual plot doesn't seem like it's going to get any relevance until later.
>>
>>124304874
Personally, Isla was cute at first, but now I feel her autism is getting annoying. It's still good but the first episode had such an impact. It feels strange how they showcase her degrading ability as comedy despite it being the driving force behind the drama.
>>
>>124302450
it wasn't particularly good from the beginning, but I don't think it's getting worse
>>
>>124305250
>Personally, Isla was cute at first, but now I feel her autism is getting annoying.

Yeah, she's alright and the autism is kinda cute but they need to tone it down a bit.
>>
>>124305299
>>124305250
I can't tell if this is a joke or not.
>>
>>124305354
I on the other hand can tell this is a shitpost
>>
File: 1426184163761.png (82KB, 434x325px) Image search: [Google]
1426184163761.png
82KB, 434x325px
>>124302998

>jpg
>>
>>124305354
Autism moe characters are bad enough, and Isla somehow is more annoying than they usually are.
>>
Dude/ttes, she is going to die.

It's depression AND system failure, not autism.
>>
>>124305881
But I like to insult girls.
>>
File: CCt32EbUkAEB82D.jpg (27KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
CCt32EbUkAEB82D.jpg
27KB, 280x400px
First 64 pages of the prequel manga are freely viewable:
http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_AM09000021010000_68/
>>
>>124305881
Anons apparently have trouble understanding characters flaws as presented without assuming it's some ploy to make the character cuter.
>>
>>124306077
Shotabotbutt.
>>
Did people actually dislike this episode?
I thought it was pretty neat, the comedy was great.
>>
>>124306483
The comedy was half funny for once, instead of flopping immediately. And the atmosphere was actually darker and we had some character development so it was a nice episode compared to the former.

But it still needs to be more convincing.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.