[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best composer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: FA_image_0003880.jpg (27KB, 395x400px) Image search: [Google]
FA_image_0003880.jpg
27KB, 395x400px
Who's your favourite composer, /a/?
>>
>>124230269
Assuming you mean strictly OST composers, Yoko Kanno, easy. Lot of decent ones out there, though.
>>
S A W A N O
A
W
A
N
O
>>
>>124230269
Anyone from I've Sound.
>>
Based Hiroyuki Sawano. Hipsters may hate him but he is still the most renowed composer in recent times.
>>
File: 230px-RichardWagner.jpg (17KB, 230x320px) Image search: [Google]
230px-RichardWagner.jpg
17KB, 230x320px
>>
Shostakovich.
For real, though, I'm very partial to Michiru Oshima.
>>
>>124230269
I like Sagisu because of the innumerable times I've listened to the Eva OSTs, but I'd be embarrassed to give any answer other than Yoko Kanno due to her proliferative works. It's not a coincidence that the series she works on become all-stars; it's a testament to her genius in coming up with beautiful soundtracks that suit their respective series perfectly.
>>
>>124230694
Well, that, and her knack for getting away with plagiarism.
>>
>>124230269
Go Shiina and his work on Kyousougiga had me charmed. Recently, Yokoyama Masaru and his Shigatsu score was just wonderful. Although casual's ears won't appreciate it, I've found the new Unlimited Blade Works OST by Fukusawa to be quite a piece of work. Michiru Oshima and his Sora no Woto as well his Tatami Galaxy soundtrack are fucking amazing. I could go on and on but I'd be here till tomorrow.
>>
>>124230878
>Michiru Oshima
>his
>>
>>124231089
Didn't know it was a she.
>>
>>124230269
Satoru Kosaki for his elevator music.
>>
>>124230340
based
>>
I don't know enough about Japanese composers to be honest so I can't give an answer.
>>
>>124230326
Plagiarism bitch
>>
>>124230878
>Kyousougiga
So many good tracks. Too bad the OST is missing much of the music especially from the OVAs

>>124233857
That's great anon. Tell us more about how you don't have an opinion on the matter
>>
>>124230269
Joe Hisaishi
>>
Nobody ever mentions Susumu Hirasawa in these threads.
>>
File: Shiro_sagisu.png (447KB, 466x699px) Image search: [Google]
Shiro_sagisu.png
447KB, 466x699px
Based Shiro
Choro Club
And Iwasaki Taku of course.
>>
Does Lotus Juice count? For some reason I love his weird shitty rap. His random inclusion with Iwasaki and Shoji Meguro tracks is hilarious and I love hearing him pop up in shit I wasn't expecting.
>>
>>124234189
>Go watch onii-sama adventures in magical right wing japan
>Fucking LJ outta nowhere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef8x9SN9Ic0
>>
>>124230423
What anime osts did he do?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.