[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

ITT: anime from the 2010s that will be remembered 10 years from now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 36

File: 1427109578490.png (641KB, 576x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427109578490.png
641KB, 576x570px
ITT: anime from the 2010s that will be remembered 10 years from now
>>
Pic related.
>>
Fuck off with your rec threads.
>>
>>124156839
Ping Pong
Madoka

That's pretty much it.
>>
File: in america.webm (3MB, 800x600px)
in america.webm
3MB, 800x600px
>>
>>124156839
I don't know because it's not 10 years from now.
>>
>>124156839
>Peco's VA will never find anymore work
Fuck the world
>>
>>124156913
Tatami Galaxy?
>>
Goddamn, speaking this opening is an affront to art.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZrm7e6Ly14
>>
Ping Pong
Tatami Galaxy
Madoka (this saddens me)
Kill la Kill
>>
>>124157015
what happened?
>>
>I don't watch anime made before 2020
>I just don't like that old art
>>
>>124157070
>Kill la Kill
There is literally nothing memorable or good about it.
>>
>>124157076
Nothing, but given this aired a while ago and he hasn't done any other voice work since it seems like he's unlikely to get more work.

Which is a shame because he has a great voice
>>
>>124156839
Madoka and KlK for sure.
Also trash like AoT and SAO.
>>
>>124156839
Is that a boy version of Chibi Maruko-chan?
>>
>>124157099
Neither does Ping Pong.
>>
>>124157057
The Openning is fucking good.
>>
>>124157111
Madoka and KlK are trash
>>
>>124157127
Being a hipster doesn't give you good taste, friend.
>>
>>124157099
>>124157148
I don't really like KlK or Madoka, but they are going to be remembered, this is a fact.
>>
Shin Sekai Yori
>>
>>124157228
I think it's very good but I don't think it ever hit that critical mass of popularity. It will be like Kino's Journey or something.

Known to be very good at the time but no one will ever talk about years later.
>>
>>124157161
Tell that to Ping Pong fags.
>>
>>124157161
>hating Ping Pong
>hipster
I think you have it backwards, friend.
>>
>>124157228
>Shit Sekai Yori
>remembered
>>
>>124156839
monitoring this thread to add shit to my backlog
>>
SNK
SAO
KLK
>>
Attack on Titan more than likely.
>>
>>124157278
;_;
>>
>>124157265
>>124157274
Ping Pong is objectively a masterpiece of it's genre, and easily one of the best shows to be created in the 2000s. Contrarians like yourselves like to hate on it because it's not otaku pandering shit with a generic art style.
>>
>>124157265
>>124157278
>>124157127
>>
>>124157334
I want faggots to fuck off.
>>
File: 1384623294732.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384623294732.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>124157354
>disgusting_black_hair
>>
>>124157334
>>124157274
>>124157127


Ping Pong is boring. No cute girls really. No fan service. No slap stick comedy, very boring MC, almost as if he's a fucking robot with no emotions.

There aren't even any good fights or cute girls or panty shots.
>>
>>124157334
Nice bait, but if you actually believe that shit then you're an idiot. Also stop projecting.

>>124157354
Same back at you.
>>
>>124157396
>Not having a disgusting folder
>>
File: 1398732688448.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398732688448.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>124157334
It's not hard to be the best in a shit genre.
>>
>>124156839
>>>/m/al
>>>/v/eddit
>>
>>124157445
>organising reaction images
>not understanding how default names work and find them through habit and experience
>>
>>124157057
I liked the OP but I found the ED to be better.
>>
YuruYuri
>>
>>124157334
I hate it because none of the characters have much personality. Not to mention the shitty "hero" story.
>>
Psycho Pass.
>>
File: 1428421083001.png (291KB, 495x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428421083001.png
291KB, 495x499px
SAO
>>
File: 1426811868927.png (681KB, 1277x721px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426811868927.png
681KB, 1277x721px
new clannaid except is good
>>
File: disgusting_clint.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disgusting_clint.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>124157502
>being a disorganized faggot
>>
>>124157520
>none of the characters have much personality
>"hero" story
Are you sure that you watched the right show?
Every charcater is unique, fleshed-out, and relatable, not to mention that the "hero" part isn't the focus. If you actually used your brain you'd know that.

>>124157372
>>124157433
>>124157481
Constructive posts that express legitimate criticisms in a concise manner.
>>
File: nofacewhen.png (148KB, 414x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nofacewhen.png
148KB, 414x340px
Detective Conan

>yfw still airing 10 years from now
>>
Madoka
Monogatari (Kizu might be coming out by then)
Mushishi
Masaaki Yuasa's works
Maybe Despera, if it ever happens
More things that I can't start naming with "M" without being repetitive.

>>124157261
>Kino's Journey
>not remembered
Nigger
>>
>>124157605
Sorry I'm not autistic about organizing reaction images. Especially since I have thousands at this point and they increase daily.
>>
>>124157625
This coming from a meme spouting retard.
>>
>>124157625
>Pico
>"I want to be the best!"
>unique

Yeah, shut up.
>>
>>124156929
Yeeart!
>>
>>124157643
Will Despera be the new Lain? I doubt it.

What are chances though?
>>
Steins Gate
>>
>>124157722
That it'll be well-remembered in ten years? Probably 3/4, if we look at ABe's track record, though of course it's been a while.
>>
>>124157625
>Constructive posts that express legitimate criticisms in a concise manner.
Oh right, in contrast to the one that the posts were replying too, that explained why it's a masterpiece. Let me guess, "fantastic directing". Yet none of the ping pong fags that I have talked with in the past can name what was so fantastic about it. Probably because they know jack shit about directing in the first place.

Probably if you idiots stopped seeing everything through Yuasa tinted glasses, you'd understand that it's one of his weakest works, and while it wasn't bad, it was far far from being a masterpiece or anything close to that.

>>124157764
Keep on projecting and spouting garbage, if it makes you feel any smarter.
>>
>>124157764
Lucky Star had more depth than Ching Chong.
>>
>>124157670
The irony of your post is killing me.

>>124157676
Is that seriously all you got out of the show about him? Did you watch it while multitasking?
>>
File: king of shonen.jpg (103KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
king of shonen.jpg
103KB, 1000x563px
>>
>>124157822
He actually had a good work? Because Mind Game was fucking garbage.
>>
>>124157822
Still nothing that has any critical value in your posts friend, try actually putting together an argument instead of projecting how "the ping pong fans" are the cancer.
>>
>>124157842
Are you saying there was more to his story than just getting his ass kicked then coming back and killing everyone?
>>
>>124157643
>not remembered
I didn't say it wasn't remembered. I just said that no one really ever talks about it. Like you see constant, in fact no there are basically Eva generals and Madoka Generals.

There are no Lain or Kino or even Mushishi threads hardly ever. Even if they were good, they are basically only remembered by few and spoken of by less.
>>
>>124157845
>king of shonen.jpg
That is not JoJo.
>>
File: 1428476510300.png (87KB, 248x220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428476510300.png
87KB, 248x220px
>>124157450
>>
>>124157764
I rather like Ping Pong and am a Yuasa fan, but rabid fanboys makes me ashamed to be associated with this show.
>>
>>124157161
You are just pretending to be that stupid, right?
>>
File: 1395008807798.jpg (723KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395008807798.jpg
723KB, 1200x1300px
Yuki and the boys.
>>
>>124157911
>Lain
>Kino
>Mushishi
> they are basically only remembered by few
You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>124156839
I reckon:
>Madoka
>Shingeki no Kyojin
>Kill la Kill
>SAO
>Possible more niche stuff like Love Live or Free
Will be what everyone thinks of when they think 'early 2010s anime'
>>
i hope Chihayafuru is remembered.
>>
>>124157888
>This anime was a masterpiece. I said so.
>Fuck off retard.
>Nice criticism, explain why it isn't.
No, fuck off. I'm not going to spoonfeed the retard that made the initial claim. None of you faggots gave any reasons for why you think it was a masterpiece, all you did was say that anyone who disagrees probably enjoys watching K-on, Lucky Star or is a self-insert faggot that only enjoys pandering.

I mostly agree with this guy >>124157921
>>
>>124158051
>none of you faggots gave any reasons to support your claim

Welcome to /a/.
>>
>>124158051
Mmm hmm, so basically you can't provide anything to support your claim, and you refuse to even entertain the possibility that you're wrong.

Thanks for confirming what anti-Ping Pong posters are like.
>>
Ping Pong will be remembered in 10 years as ophthalmic rape with quotidian writing.
>>
So are all 4 fans of Ping Pong here or something?
>>
>>124157972
That's why there are so many threads about them right? Meanwhile Eva has like 2 threads up almost constantly while you see a lain thread like once or twice a month and a Kino thread up like once a year.
>>
>>124158129
I don't think you know how what is a masterpiece is is decided. People don't start giving reasons for why it isn't. You have to actually present why it is first, you colossal fucking faggot.
>>
File: mwp3pKe.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mwp3pKe.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>124156839
This will be remembered in 10 years as Spring 2014 AOTY.
>>
>>124158051
>I-I wont spoonfeed you, but I have arguments I-I swear.
Just kill yourself.

If you can realise why Ping Pong is a masterpiece there's nothing I can do for you, you just have shit taste, try watching more anime.
>>
File: 1417241600745.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417241600745.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>124158234
The irony of this post is killing me.
>>
>>124158122
Ping Pong fans, everyone!

I don't even think many people are saying the show is bad. But on what basis does it transcend? It fucking doesn't. Sports anime usually are like this. You faggots likely shit on sports anime all your lives.
>>
>>124158228

If it doesn't, season 2 will.
>>
>>124157914
you're damn right it isn't.
>>
>>124158228
And this will be remembered in 10 years as Spring+Fall 2010 AOTY.
>>
>>124158234
You probably think Mushishi is good too, fucking hipster.
>>
>>124158262
>not realising I was making fun of you by using your same failed logic
Ping Pong haters are truly retarded.
>>
>>124158287
>Ping Pong fans, everyone!

Nice projecting there. I thought PP was decent at best. I hated Smile though.
>>
>>124157764
>if you don't like Ping Pong you must be a moefag
Not this blatant fanbase war shitposting again. Jesus tittyfucking Christ. Every Goddamn day.
>>
>>124158333
>I was only pretending
>not realizing what irony is
>>
>>124157636
Only real post in the thread.
>>
Ping Pong Fandom seems to have reduced to muh sakuga
>>
File: dekkai.png (234KB, 253x234px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dekkai.png
234KB, 253x234px
OFFICIAL OBJECTIVELY GREAT ANIMU POWER RANKINGS

1. ARIA
2. Azumanga Daioh
3. Kino no Tabi
4. Neon Genesis Evangelion
5. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
6. Clannad After Story
7. Spice and Wolf
8. The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
9. Sora no Woto
10. Hidamari Sketch
11. Non Non Biyori
12. Sketchbook: Full Color's
13. Mushishi
14. Toradora
15. Cowboy Bebop
16. Mononoke
17. Haibane Renmei
18. K-ON
19. Nichijou
20. Shirobako

...

9001. Dragon Ball Z
>>
File: 1417241132023.jpg (64KB, 749x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417241132023.jpg
64KB, 749x720px
>>124158513
>9001. Dragon Ball Z
Nice touch.
>>
>>124158234
So essentially you're complaining about him not giving a detailed argument on why Ping Pong is bad, yet you haven't made a thought-out post on why it's good?
>>
>>124158513

>Spice and Wolf
>Toradora
>great
>>
File: 1424366766135.jpg (54KB, 539x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424366766135.jpg
54KB, 539x550px
>>124158513
>Shirobako lower than Toradora
>>
>>124158209
Do you only read OPs? Have you never been in a 3x3 thread? Christ.
>>
>>124158579
Shirobako never got the same emotional response out of me that Toradora did. I do think Shirobako was AOTS for both seasons that it aired.
>>
>>124158513
>Madoka
>Clannad
>K-ON
Just kill yourself, there's no point in trying to get better taste, you are beyond salvation.
>>
File: IMG_1108_2.jpg (60KB, 395x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1108_2.jpg
60KB, 395x550px
>>124158513
>2. Azumanga Daioh
Excellent taste, sir.

Also, is Kino's Journey that good? I've never seen it.
>>
>>124158513
I feel DEEP shame for being an Ariafag.
>>
File: 1422901682114.png (712KB, 614x819px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422901682114.png
712KB, 614x819px
>124157967

>implying

No one remembers non-fujoshit sports animu, unless it's Ippo. No one will remember pic related either.
>>
>>124158680
It's good. But fedoralords splerg big time for it.
>>
>>124158680
>is Kino's Journey that good?
Yeah. It's some fairly profound commentary on humanity and it often has a similar, calm, mono no aware feel to Mushishi. Yes, the scanlines are intentional, no, you didn't download a fucked up copy. Yes, we know they're dumb, you don't have to complain. It's a great show anyways.
>>
File: 1428199322679.png (80KB, 329x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428199322679.png
80KB, 329x306px
>>124158513
>majority from 00
>>
>>124158513
>>19. Nichijou
Ha
>>
>>124158513
>Madoka at fifth
Autism speaks.
>>
File: ayumureaction08.jpg (42KB, 485x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayumureaction08.jpg
42KB, 485x480px
>>124159010

>implying Azumanga Daioh didn't usher in the golden age of anime
>>
>>124158209
i still see 'wtf did i just watch' lain threads on a weekly basis.
>>
File: 1393943703486.gif (423KB, 600x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393943703486.gif
423KB, 600x338px
>>
>>124159126
But Madoka is the YuYuYu of Evangelion, anon. Homu did nothing wrong.
>>
>>124156839
Even if Ping POng is one of the most remarkable anime in this decade I think it will not be remembered sadly, on the other hand:

> SAO
> AoT
> Steins Gate
> Madoka
> Tatami Galaxi (hopefully)
> Jojo (probably?)
>>
>>124156913
>>124156839
Samurai Flamenco
>>
I would probably say...
SAO (Yeah it's not good but it'll be remembered regardless)
SnK
Penguindrum
Hyouka
Madoka
Ping Pong
Space Dandy (Because Watanabe)
ZnT (Because Watanabe)
Parasyte
HxH
KlK


But What are some good anime from the 2010s that WON'T be remembered by most people 10 years from now? I would say:
Monogatari
Psycho Pass
Katanagatari
Shin Sekai Yori
KyousouGiga
Tatami Galaxy

Why Live?
>>
File: 1407518263283.png (683KB, 2504x1552px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407518263283.png
683KB, 2504x1552px
>>124157845
This

Although it will be remembered as "completely mediocre"
>>
>>124157070
>Upset about Madoka getting remastered
>Doesn't say anything about Kill la Kill.
You and your kind are everything wrong with the world.
>>
>>124159544
But KlK is fun.
>>
File: 1412447709231.jpg (35KB, 317x615px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412447709231.jpg
35KB, 317x615px
>>124159487
>ZnT (Because Watanabe)
What........I wouldn't go that far.

Japan loves that garbage shit PP so I can't see them forgetting that, SSY is so fucking true though people always forget that hidden gem.
>>
>>124159538
The 90's anime was better.
>>
>>124159380
>Tatami Galaxi (sic)
If I wanted to make a platitudinous, prosaic, stodgy, over-expeditiously-paced, repetitive, pompous ripoff of Endless Eight with a healthy dose of forced depth, I wouldn't because it would be SHIT, like Yuasa.
>>
>>124159576
The few moments t had that were any good are vastly outshined by the long spans of obnoxious fanservice and teenage angst.
>>
>>124159544
KlK > Madoka
This is a fact.

>>124159630
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>124159576
Lots of things are fun, that doesn't mean they deserve to be remastered for future generations. KlK brought absolutely nothing new to the table and simply rehashed older Gainax plots with different characters.
>>
>>124159625
Mite b, but we're talking of 2010's anime now
>>
>>124159680
>KlK > Madoka
I don't really like either, but come on people. At least Madoka made an attempt to do something new.
Kill la Kill was a shitfest made to pander to angsty teens and horny college students.
>>
>>124158513
Wrong decades mate.
>>
>>124159487
Nisio's still going to be writing -monogatari in 2020. It'll be remembered.
Quote me on this.
>>
>>124158513
Official?
As far as i reckon Nichijou did pretty shitty in Japan.
>>
>>124159763
Ripping off NGE while adding more edge isn't really original in my opinion, I'm not a fan of KlK but I do think it is better than Madoka.
>>
>>124159847
Nichijou's prices were a large factor there, as was Nichijou's highly unusual brand of comedy, which a lot of people just don't seem to get. I think it's an absolute masterpiece of animation and absurd humor.
>>
>>124159909
>Ripping off NGE

How the fuck does Madoka rip off NGE? you mind crippled maggot.
>>
>>124159909
>NGE
If anything it's a ripoff of Kamen Rider.
>>
Yuri Kuma Arashi, obviously. Just like everyone remembers Mawaru, right? Right?

>>124157450

CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEELLLLLL

Agreed. Psycho Pass is normalfag-friendly (sales $$$, god knows you pissjuggers don't pay for shit) while still being solid. Not great, but enjoyable. Maybe 8/10 S1 and 7/10 S2.
>>
>>124158513

Shit list is shit.

Aria isn't that good. It's not bad. It's just not good. K-on is shit. Nichijou, Shiroshit, Torashit, Non Non, Sora no Shit, Clannad After Shit, and Azumanga Shit are all shit.

You're missing half the classics. Is that a simple list of all the series you've seen in order of watching? Faggot.
>>
>>124160613
I don't think so, compared to Mawaru, Gaybears are pretty forgettable (well at least for me)
>>
>>124157658

>thousands of pictures just piled up in one folder, devoid of any kind of organization
>THOUSANDS

You don't even give them silly names anon? How on Earth do you find a specific image?
>>
>>124158513
Pls stop reposing this shit
>>
>>124160698
You've got quite the obsession with shit there. There's tags for that on sadpanda it appears you would enjoy.
>>
>>124159487
>ZnT

I loved it, even if /a/ says it is bad.

Already no one remembers Penguindrum nor Parasyte (except /a/ for the latter.) Hyouka isn't a big deal.

Everyone will remember Psycho Pass and Monogatari. They're really big.
>>
>>124160748

I know, both are forgettable. It was a joke, autistfriend. Ikuhara will never make another Utena.
>>
>>124156839
Ping-Pong. I already watch it several times, and most probably will re-watching again in the future. It is one of those shows that still enjoyable to watch even though I already remember the whole plot.
>>
File: 1429225730513.jpg (65KB, 714x682px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429225730513.jpg
65KB, 714x682px
>>
>>124157431
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or real.
>>
>>124160876
>both are forgettable
Penguindrum wasn't forgettable.
>>
>>124160613
> 8/10

Everything about the anime is awful. Le hyper oats
>>
>>124159487
>Monogatari
>WON'T be remembered 10 years from now

This is the dumbest thing in this whole stupid thread. You think Parasyte, Ping Pong, and ZnT will be remembered, but fucking Monogatari won't?
>>
File: 1417294099126.jpg (28KB, 482x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417294099126.jpg
28KB, 482x378px
>>124160772
I have lots of them with silly or easily searchable/memorable filenames, but those are what I'll come up with on the spot when I save them, I don't go back and rename stuff. And for most of the simple reaction image X from Y animu I don't really give them names.

And as far as recent ones go, if you know how the default 4chan names work it's pretty easy to remember around where in my folder they should be.

I really should organize at least a portion of them at some point, but eh too lazy.
>>
>>124157605
>organizing by filename
>>
>>124160772
>>124162229
Oh I forgot to mention. It's not really just one folder, it's like 3 or 4 folders. Every once in a while I switched and told myself I'd organize the previous folder and here we are.
>>
>>124159487
>monogatari won't be remembered
>Parasyte is already 20 years old

Fucking hell
>>
>>124162140
If you didn't enjoy "Ah, yes, I've been keeping a forgettable quote by a Spanish philosopher in case of this exact situation!" you don't know how to have fun.
>>
>>124157605
I have a folder called "animu movies" where I save all the pictures.
>>
I'll be real here and base it on my predicted popularity/acknowledgement in 2020, whether or not I like the anime I'm listing. I'll try to work backwards. Also not gonna bother including movies.

>2015
Fate UBW

>2014
Ping Pong
Mushishi
Fate UBW
Space Dandy
No Game No Life
Fairy Tail

>2013
Kill la Kill
Monogatari
Shingeki no Kyojin

>2012
SAO
Psycho Pass
Hyouka
Kuruko no Basket
Monogatari
Another

>2011
Fate/Zero
Hunter x Hunter
Ao no Exorcist
Nichijou
Steins;Gate
Madoka

>2010
Panty & Stocking
Highschool of the Dead
Angel Beats
K-On!!
Durarara!!

I may have missed a couple.

A more interesting thread would have been: what will be remembered as 'good' by /a/.
>>
>>124162466
I didn't.
>>
Glasslip
>>
>>124162895
You didn't like Another, either, did you?
>>
File: 1424229945010.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424229945010.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>124159487
>Won't be remembered
>Tatami Galaxy
>Psycho Pass
>Monogatari, the highest selling anime since FUCKING EVA
>>
File: 1422670259233.jpg (443KB, 897x647px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422670259233.jpg
443KB, 897x647px
S&W will be remembered 10 years from now, after S3 finally comes out this year
>>
File: right_in_the_feels.jpg (81KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
right_in_the_feels.jpg
81KB, 960x540px
>>124163366
I want to believe
>>
>>124162857
>No Parasyte for 2015

>Space Dandy
I don't think so. Space Dandy couldn't even reach moderate popularity in the West while it was airing, despite the fact that they dubbed it right away.

>Fairy Tail
Not really fair since the original series started airing in 2009

>Kill la Kill
If Trigger fails to produce anything that overshadows this overrated piece of shit in the next 5 years, then I'll be sad.

>Psycho Pass
I really can't see this being discussed even in 2-3 years, especially after season 2 was so weak.

>No Shinsekai Yori for 2012

>Highschool of the Dead
maaaaaaybe
>>
>>124163495
>Parasyte for 2015
I don't get why people think this will be so memorable.

>Shinsekai Yori
It's already fading.
>>
>>124157450
>garbage version of minority report the anime
>memorable
for being shit maybe
>>
>>124160613
Utena is pretty well remembered.
>>
>>124157015
>>124157100
He's actually a live-action actor with a kabuki background (been a background hand since two years old because thanks to his father). People from other industries (3DPD actors, idols, gravure models, theater actors etc.) doing one random role and then disappearing isn't anything special.

At some point after finishing the series, I happened to listen his guest episode on Fujiwara de ii Kana (Aniplex's web radio with Fujiwara Keiji and Asumia Kana) where he discussed the role and made a small kabuki performance with the drum. At that point I realized he must have done the kabuki voices/sounds for the scene around the midpoint of the anime and being able to know that fact felt somehow extremely amusing.
The performance begins around 27:30.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23128760
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 299x304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 299x304px
>>124163366
>>124163493
keep dreaming

S&W has as much a chance of S3 as Jinrui wa suitai shimashita LN does of getting a proper translation

0% ;_;
>>
>>124162140

Hyper oats is the most realistic part. We already make everything we eat (if you're a prepackagedfag) out of corn, wheat, and soy.
>>
>>124162857
>NGNL
Maybe for tits and Gary Stu's, it'll be remembered.
>>
>>124162857
Why is it that every fucking Ping Pong fag mentions Mushishit?
>>
>>124166229
I don't understand the connection because Mushishi is good and Ping Pong is not.
>>
>>124156839
Tokyo Ghoul :^)
>>
Shows that will be remembered, regardless of quality:
Madoka
K-On
Sword Art
Shingeki
Kill la kill
Highschool of the Dead (ugh)
Monogatari
Steins;Gate
Fate/Zero
Durarara
Azumanga Diaoh
Lucky Star

Shows that are great and won't be remembered anyway:
Ping Pong
Shirobako
Psychopass
Hunter x Hunter
Mushishi

Shows that have the potential (and should) be remembered with more episodes:
No Game No Life
Shokugeki no Soma
One Punch Man

A few shows from the bunch that will definitely be forgotten:
Angel Beats
Tatami Galaxy
Zankyou no Terror
Space Dandy
Inferno Cop
Parasyte
Log Horizon

Shows that will have characters or scenes float around but no one will actually remember watching the show itself:
Nichijou
Free!
JoJo
Panty & Stocking
>>
File: 1353905072310.jpg (29KB, 330x327px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1353905072310.jpg
29KB, 330x327px
>>124168003
>Hunter x Hunter
>>
>>124166229
Because they have good taste?
>>
>>124156839
You start, OP
>>
>>124168003
>Azumanga Diaoh
>Lucky Star
what the hell are these doing in a 2010+ list?

>>124168062
Nobody's gonna forget HxH
>>
Soremachi, the last SHAFT masterpiece.
>>
RailDex
>>
File: 1379694916987.jpg (46KB, 265x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379694916987.jpg
46KB, 265x274px
>>124168003
>Shows that are great and won't be remembered anyway: Mushishi
The fact that it got a S2 almost a decade after the anime aired and there's a movie in the kinda works against your prediction.
>>
>>124163495
HotD is still popular with casuals for the zombie and tits and general "JAPAN IS SO WEIRD XDDD" shit. I can see it being recommended by mal in 10 years if nothing manages to out do it. Same with klk
>>
>Shows that are great and won't be remembered anyway:
>Hunter x Hunter

Uhhhh it's been about 8 months and people are still constantly making threads. And once the manga eventually returns we will be seeing even more threads.
>>
>>124168003
>Ping Pong
>Mushishi
See? It happened again. Get your hipster shit out of here.

Also, Hunter x Hunter will never be forgotten. It even trended on Twitter two times for fucks sake (the week Pitou died and the last episode).
>>
>>124159389
This is one of the few correct answers.
>>
Psycho-Pass is an anime people will be talking about ten years from now
>>
Madoka
Shingeki no Kyojin
SAO
Girls und Panzer

inb4 >b-b-b-but...
>>
>>124169893
>Girls und Panzer
how
>>
>>124169915
Because Yukari is in it!
>>
>>124169529
>ignoring other mentions
>its a conspiracy!
>>
>>124169529
>Mushishi
>Hipster
I thought this meme died
>>
File: Yuri Kuma Eating.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yuri Kuma Eating.gif
2MB, 480x270px
YKA
>>
>>124157888
Trips of truth
>>
>>124169915
It sold like 40k and is getting a movie, no?

They're going to milk that cow as long as it keep printing money.
>>
>>124156839
Ping Pong, but because its nauseating draws.

Hopefully Yuasa never do something like that again.
>>
>>124156839
come on you neckbeard faggots face facts.


naruto , one piece will be remembered before this forgettable anime
>>
Madoka, as long as /a/ exists to shitpost
>>
>Remember the 2010s /a/?
>All that silly harem garbage
>I'm glad it's just CGI waifus for 40-year-olds now
>>
I'm fine with people not liking Ping Pong, after all differences in opinion are what keeps things interesting. But when you turn around and start propping up some kind of moeshit garbage as being superior how can you actually expect anybody to take you seriously?
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 36


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.