[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He's the only protagonist How much better has Valvarave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: erueruf.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
erueruf.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>He's the only protagonist
How much better has Valvarave gotten?
>>
>>124109205
Haruto was necessary for L-Elf to become nicer.
>>
>no gay berserker vampire rapist.
S1 now is now more shit than S2.
>>
>>124109205
>How much better has Valvarave gotten?

Slightly closer to the winning Code Geass "hilarious escalating trainwreck that actually works" formula. After all, L11 is about half a Lelouch and half a Suzaku; A3 got the other halves.

>>124111747
>Haruto was necessary for L-Elf to become nicer.
That was the only thing he did right, and it should have been done by a better written and better utilized character than the Haruto we got, who also didn't need to be the main character.
>>
>>124112733
>>no gay berserker vampire rapist.
>S1 now is now more shit than S2.

Imagine any other character filling that role other than Haruto.
Almost all of them turn out better.
>>
>>124109205
Why would you want VVV to get better? Do you hate fun?
>>
>>124109205
>what is Aldnoah
>>
>wanting coffee without sugar
>>
>>124109205
Good enough that I wouldn't have dropped it
>>
>>124109205
Infinitely better
>>
>>124109205
better because it would be less gay
>>
File: 1401362953359.png (176KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401362953359.png
176KB, 600x500px
>>124113483
>>124113298
I agree Haruto could have been written better (though that could be said for a lot of the characters), but no other character could replace him that easily. Haruto was the only one who fully trusted L-elf but also stood up to him. And it's Haruto's personality that reminds L-elf of Lieselotte which was also important. If you want another character to replace his role you'd have to rewrite them to be more like Haruto.
>>
>>124111747
>necessary
Shoko could have done it. Probably better too.
>>
>>124118462
Shoko doesn't have Haruto's naivety which was necessary.
>>
>>124109205

Mon dieu, is that shit still airing?
>>
>>124118763
>Shoko doesn't have Haruto's naivety
Oh come on she was basically Haruto with a vagina. She had the same amount of naivety as he did.
>>
>>124118892
Bien sûr que non, c'est une question au conditionel.
>>
>>124118907
It's spelled out in the first fucking episode that that's not true. Shoko scolded him for being a doormat which led to his naive "I wish we didn't have to fight" line which immediately grabbed L-elf's attention and made him mad.

Shoko never said or did anything to infuriate L-elf like that. She's similar to Haruto but their naivety isn't the same, and it's Haruto who she's influenced by and depends on.
>>
>>124109205
Then is Haruto the main love interest? Because otherwise I don't see how you're going to work this out.
>>
>>124119714
Wasn't he the main love interest already?
>>
File: golgo 13.jpg (127KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
golgo 13.jpg
127KB, 640x360px
It would become Golgo 13 In Space.
>>
I wish the series was Haruto's descent to becoming a monster, instead getting brain problems.He has more than enough bitches and a willing bite sleeve to go around.

Season 2 was damn disappointing.
>>
I want to cum inside Kriem.
>>
>>124114459
>A/Z
>only one protagonist
Bravo.
>>
>>124119823
You're telling me we could have had forty years of Valvrave?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.