[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsubasa won't save herself, and she won't let herself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 15

File: 1357254598430.gif (2MB, 604x420px) Image search: [Google]
1357254598430.gif
2MB, 604x420px
Tsubasa won't save herself, and she won't let herself be saved, then what can he do?

She's too strong and self-reliant, so when she fucks up, she goes full-on unstoppable psychopath serial killer (well, serial energy drainer). Her mind is so powerful, she can create and bend oddities to her will.

It's said that the great Taoist sages don't die because they close themselves off in perfection, and death can find no crack on them by which it can grip them. Tusbasa is the same in regards to love: she has no human flaws, no weaknesses by which he could come to grips with her. She's never defenseless, and she's always right.

Perfect body, perfect mind, perfect soul.

It is not my intention to start a fight, but yesterday in the snake thread they said they don't see cat threads very often so I'm starting one. In reality there is not much to discuss here, remember: The sophist is invincible, because he competes with no one.
>>
>Tsubasa won't save herself, and she won't let herself be saved, then what can he do?
>It's said that the great Taoist sages don't die because they close themselves off in perfection, and death can find no crack on them by which it can grip them.
Well, you can try that one headband that constricts when the owner is being a dick. It worked on Wukong, it'll work on her.

But one question remains: Who will bell the cat?
>>
>>123879425
Sorry OP, can you repeat that? I was admiring Hanekawa's body.
>>
File: 30a859784483b2aa62bff5f4a90f758b.jpg (304KB, 900x1248px) Image search: [Google]
30a859784483b2aa62bff5f4a90f758b.jpg
304KB, 900x1248px
>>123879425
another CAT THREAD!
This is a good day.

You bring up some interesting concepts OP. Her mind is surely incredible, allowing her to beat even Meme with ease, even though he's much stronger than her.

One of the most interesting things about Hanekawa that you mention is the fact that she was the one who held onto the Cat Oddity, rather than the other way around. When the Cat Oddity was hurt by Shinobu's sword, she brought it into herself even further.

She does takes it upon herself to be the perfect "big sister" almost. If only she was able to act naturally sooner, she may have had an easier going.

I see big things for Hanekawa in the future. She would probably make a better Gaen than Gaen, even if she "only knows what she knows".

I'm somewhat Sapiosexual, so an intelligent yet modest girl like Hanekawa is really heart grabbing. Plus she's hot as her Tiger Apparition, so that's nice.

>>123880604
Well, I know who 'belle'-ed the Cat. The Cold Sisters are great huhn?
>>
File: catisfine.jpg (81KB, 838x476px) Image search: [Google]
catisfine.jpg
81KB, 838x476px
>>123881101
Ha, you know, cat is for caturday!
>>
File: and my axe.jpg (111KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
and my axe.jpg
111KB, 600x886px
Does anyone else find the fact that Cat likes to smell things (especially Araragi's things) really hot? It seems to be a big turn on for me. Even that blow-up-doll Mari from Evangelion was super hot when she was smelling all up on Shinji.
>>
File: 8.jpg (109KB, 1320x760px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
109KB, 1320x760px
Hanekawa is a miracle of the universe
>>
File: hanekawa.png (492KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hanekawa.png
492KB, 1920x1080px
>>123881491
I guess it is caturday, isn't it? Wow. Made me chuckle though. If I had a picture of Cat facepalming I would post that instead.
>>
>>123881515
Why, she likes taking up the scent.

I do the same, I can not smell the perfume but the combination of the perfume with the PH of the person.

really deep aroma if you ask, specially if it blends well.
>>
>>123881578
>miracle
And her jeans are a miracle.

>>123881626
I love my sense of smell. I'm pretty sure Hanekawa would smell delicious.
>>
Hanekawa a delicious fatty.
>>
I wish Neko White actually had a good adaptation. I couldn't give a shit about Hanekawa until I read Neko White rather than watch it.
>>
>>123881847
I guess she is a fatty, 'cept it's all in her boobs and butt. Excellent genetics. Would make babies with.

>>123881868
Reading the LN (the english translated parts) really made me care about all the characters a lot more. Oh well, I guess it's the original, so it makes sense. I enjoyed Neko White a lot though. It was refreshing seeing from her perspective.
>>
>>123882081
The best kind of fatty, of course.
>>
>>123882171
Apparently her mortal human breasts are so incredible that they can match those of the "Most Beautiful and Powerful Being on Earth"
>>
>>123882500
She may have bigger breasts, but are they as soft as Hanekawa's? No.
>>
File: hanekawa_fucking2.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hanekawa_fucking2.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>123882603
Why is Hanekawa such pure sex? I would dive so deep into that pussy I would have trouble getting back out.
>>
File: Hanekawa 2.png (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hanekawa 2.png
3MB, 1280x720px
I never get a chance to post Cat
>>
>>123883054
She got them womanly shapes.
>>
http://exhentai.org/g/758559/b1c3f669b9/
Translations never.
>>
>>123883318
I've never seen this one before! Fuck yes.
She was always so good with the Araragi girls.

>>123883110
She do. She's also super smart (gives me a boner), part sexy oddity, really good with siblings, megane, loyal, enduring, sexually frustrated, and likes to smell you.
>>
>>123883799
>sexually frustrated
Poor girl is more frustrated than Snake, she must want it so bad.
>>
File: hanekawa_had_too_much_fun.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hanekawa_had_too_much_fun.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>123883902
She's so (sexually) frustrated she split into pieces.
All those days in the same class as Araragi. You just know the first thing on her to do list when she gets home is finger banging.
>>
>>123884136
It breaks my heart so see a girl in so much pain, i want to help her.
>>
>>123884195
I know. That was hard to watch. She has to put up with her Oddity shit for a long ass time.
>>
>>123884347
If only Araragi would give it to her.
>>
>>123884635
Well, he does save her and Hitagi in one night. I guess Hanekawa was so impressed she was all like "I want to have your babies". But then she got turned down. Oh only if it was socially acceptable to have two girlfriends.
>>
>karen got kissed to share the poison
>tsukihi got her first kiss stolen from her
>gahara was walked home gently
>ononoki kissed him because she lusts for his dick
>shinobu got kissed so she'd stop being jealous of the others
>mayoi kissed him because she was in love and couldn't go away without showing him that
>kanbaru doesn't count because she's a lesbian
>sengoku doesn't count because she's a shit

Even though she knows Gahara fears she will end up stealing Araragi from her, she won't act on her desires. If she asked him to kiss her at least once when she confessed he would have probably done it, and it wouldn't have any repercussion as Gahara already stated she wouldn't break up with him even if he cheated.

Being Hanekawa is suffering.
>>
>>123885622
OH GOD. Why didn't she do that? Why?
What the fuck Nisio?
He was about to completely lose his mind and kiss her in the library, so maybe if he actually kissed her he would change his mind about not being with her.

I think Kanbaru might be right. He may end up marrying her.
>>
>>123885923
But he wants to marry Hachikuji.
>>
File: snail-bad-look.jpg (64KB, 559x515px) Image search: [Google]
snail-bad-look.jpg
64KB, 559x515px
>>123886076
Mmm... he needs to take many wives. This is the only way this will work.

What is a Harem?
>>
File: ZvGyl7f.png (250KB, 661x369px) Image search: [Google]
ZvGyl7f.png
250KB, 661x369px
B-but... She already saved herself... Kinda.
>>
>>123886234
Well, true. But she was about to become toast.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.